Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
My 3 month old baby nephew passed away suddenly today so I'm not sure how much I will be able to respond over the next few weeks. Thank you in advance for your support and understanding during this difficult time.

Oh my god, Brian I am so sorry to hear that :console:

I hope you and your family are able to take the time they need to do what they need to grieve. The community is always here for you if you need us.

Thoughts are with you and your family xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences. The community is here for you when you are ready.

I'm so sorry Brian, that's truly awful. If you ever need people to talk to I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you have all of us here for you. <3

My condolences Brian for you and your family. I can't imagine how that must be. Take care :hug:

My condolences to you and your family. Take all the you need to grieve. Any of us are here if you wanted to talk.

My condolences to you Brian and to your family. Take all the time you need to process this.

oh my goodness Brian. that is terrible. Take however long as you need.
I am sending my thoughts to you and your family.

I'm terribly sorry for you and your families loss, Brian. Take all of the time you need.

Oh Brian I am so sorry! Take all the time you need, we'll always be here with open arms whenever you feel ready. All the love to you and your family.

I'm so sorry, my condolences for you and your family. Take all the time you need.

Thank you all, just been with my sister and my family. The baby will be able to donate his heart valves and help two other children. Unfortunately, they do not know exactly how he died, they believe it may have been a seizure while he was sleeping. They are performing an autopsy however it could be up to six months before we find out anything if we do. I will be spending the next few days helping with funeral arrangements but will try to post when possible (it's a nice distraction)...

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss. :( Take all the time you need to work and figure things out.

We'll always be here if you need emotional support Brian. Things are difficult at the moment for you, we'll still be here when you come back, HNZ is family.

So I've been working on this for the better part of the afternoon, We will be having this made into a canvas for Baby John's Funeral. Sorry in advance if it shows up really big...

Ltzy9Z6.png

You can really see how loved the little angel was, you've a kind heart and this is absolutely gorgeous.

My heart just breaks when I saw the photo. My condolences to you and your family, Brian. The little angel will always be there in your hearts. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back