Secret Santa 2017

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Now I know it's later than planned and apologies for that but hey…better late than never, eh? Anywho, it's time for Santa to deliver all of the lovely people from HNZ their presents. Over the past few weeks' people have been working hard on completely presents for their recipients and I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your hard work on all of these presents and I'm sure it's going to mean a lot to whomever receives them. I would also like to thank you all for making this another very successful Secret Santa and I look forward to do it again next year!

Without further ado, here are your presents: ENJOY!!
Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift
Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift
Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift
And for anyone unable to view this, Annaleise has provided some screenshots:
Screenshot One
Screenshot Two
Screenshot Three

It was Christmas eve in new york city. the streets were filled with shoppers flitting between shops like ants, the focus of this story is on on two of the shoppers, in particular, a mother and her young daughter visiting new york for the holiday. Why New York city you may ask? well, the answer is easy. it always seems to be the focus of Christmas stories so we will roll with it.
From a distance, this mother and daughter were nothing special to look at. they were well wrapped up against the frosty winds that whipped along the street. unfortunately, the hats and scarfs impaired their vision a git and in the dash between a toy shop and a department store they ran straight into a young lady. the ladies quick reactions managed to catch the girl before she gell but her mother fell straight over. It only took a few seconds to right herself but in those seconds the girl looked into the young ladies eyes and saw the most beautiful lady she had ever seen, golden eyes, perfect clear ivory skin and a smile that seemed to make the world seem right. She was only standing there for a few seconds before her mother put her hand on her shoulder "I am incredibly sorry ma'am. I hope that you are okay, and have a very happy holiday, now Danielle, what do you say to this lady after running into her" she said. it took a moment for Danielle to remember where she was but after skipping a beat she smiled. "oh right. I am really sorry for running into you. and thank you for catching me, I hope that you have a Merry Christmas" the girl said. before being reluctantly lead by her mother away, her focus not leaving the ladies face for as long as she could.

It was a few years later then a slightly older Danielle returned to new york. this time she was not travelling with her family but with a few friends from her school in New Zealand. This Christmas ever they were exploring the city, jumping between attractions and trying to cross off a new york bucket list they had written over the previous weeks in their dormitory. "next up is ice skating in Central Park" said her blonde friend. almost running to join the line for skates. It was a bit of a wait but they spent their time people watching. and judging the skaters on their ability although they knew they would be no better. out of the corner of her eye, she thought that she saw someone that she recognised. but as her attention was drawn to a lady about their age with shiny brown hair and incredible grace her friend's attention was drawn to a group of boys.
After half an hour in line, they took their first wobbly steps onto the ice, gripping the railing for balance they skated around the edge. building confidence after the first lap Danielle broke away from the edge and started to make her own way around, slowly at first but building speed as the went. as she came to the end of the straight, she realised that she didn't know how to stop or how to turn at the speed she was going other than to crash into the barrier. "WATCH OUT I CANT STO..." she called hoping that people would move out of her way before they collided. But her call was cut short as the went careering into the lady who had caught her attention earlier in the evening. she felt the girl grab her to try and catch her but they both ended up falling onto the ice. The other lady was up in a second and offered Danielle a hand onto her blades. she suddenly had a serious case of Deja Vous. "I am incredibly sorry, Ummm sorry I don't know your name, I hope that you didn't hurt yourself," she said.
"That is okay, I have taken much harder falls before, My name is Renesme," said the lady offering her hand to shake.
"I hope that you have a merry Christmas," said Danielle before starting to skate away heading slowly towards the beginners clinging to the railing. but curiosity got the better of her. "this may seem weird. but have I met you before?" she asked.
Before Renesmee could reply Daniells friend came skating up a boy in tow. "Dylan has asked if that we want to go to a late night cafe that does an amazing burger and burgers are the next thing on the list," she said excitedly. then realising that Danielle was with someone else she added 'and you can come too, the more the bigger the party" her friend continued.
"And I am sure I can owe you a burger or at least a coffee for sending you flying into the ice" Danielle added before Renesme could resist. the truth was that she was sure that she had met her before and wanted to try and remember when.
The session ended and they made their way across the park to a corner diner which whilst it looked standard on the outside as soon as they entered the warm welcoming atmosphere made them feel at home, they took a seat in a booth and looked at the menu.
"the Manhatten burger is the best if you want something fancy, or the Brooklyn burger if you want something a bit more classic," said Dylan.
"A Brooklyn sounds great," said Danielle
"I will go for the Manhatten," said Danielle's friend and then Dylan got up to order it was clear that he only cared about the Danielle's friend. her friend seemed to get the message too as she got up and went to help order. leaving her and Renesme at the table. "I am sure we have met before," Danielle said
"I don't think so," said Renee concern in her golden eyes.
just then it came to her. "I ran in to you Christmas eve when I must have been about eight" she said remembering the moment vividly. "you haven't changed at all, in ten years, you must be older than you look, I mean you look good for your age, no that doesn't sound right either," she said embarrassed from her rambling. thankfully the lady just chuckled
"it isn't the first time people in my family have heard that" she said "we are vampires but don't worry we are vegetarians and only eat animals" she added adding a conspiratorial grin.
not sure if she believed the girl or not she smiled. "well we are witches so consider yourself in good company" she replied in an equally joking tone. sometimes the best way to keep the international statute of secrecy was to make it seem like the truth was a lie, right? Besides Danielle had a feeling that she had made a friend that she would this time stay in contact with for a good while
It was a moment later that their friends returned with drinks. Danielle raised hers in a toast "to the magic of Christmas, and to friends old and new" she said before taking a mouthful feeling the enjoyment of spending time with friends here in a cosy little diner. no matter what the new york bucket list said.

*Be sure to click the image :)

So your original Secret Santa went AWOL so the lovely Cyndi stepped in :)
Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Unfortunately your original Secret Santa went AWOL so you have a little something from me.

Click for Gift

Your original Secret Santa wasn't able to fulfill your present so Nick has stepped in to save the day.
Click for Gift

And that's it for another year folks. Hope you all enjoy your presents & had a very lovely Christmas, whatever you got up to. Also, if there are any issues with links etc let me know and I'll try to fix as soon as I can :)

- Pattycakes :santa:

WOAH SO PRETTY CLAIRE THANKS!
ps. do you want me to rehost?

Aw Pat! Thanks for the gift :wub: It's so funny to see all my interests in one place like that xD

I love the playlist, will listen more tomorrow. Thanks :) Mia made a story and I made one for Mia pretty funny.

Love the creativity. ^_^
A spotify playlist is a super cool gift idea, as are the pinterest boards (though I don't really understand pinterest... xD ).

The creativity on the site never ceases to amaze me. Lovely gifts all around! ^_^

These are so awesome to see, I love them all! ^_^

OMG Kaye I love it so much :cry: thank you!! It's my new desktop picture hehehe

So much amazing creativity, as always!!

You can rehost them if you'd like, Alexis, but I won't be taking them down so it's fine either way! :D

Arle :wub:

Aw I love the little icon haha thanks Nick :)

So cool to see all the creative gifts everyone made!

Thanks Daphne :wub: And what such lovely things.

Thanks for the gift Cyndi! I love it :D

All of the presents are really great this year!

Ainsley Lynch said:
Aw I love the little icon haha thanks Nick :)
Sorry it's not the best - pretty last minute slide in to make sure you got a gift! Tried to combine the black/turquoise you mentioned liking with the HP/HNZ/D&D stuff. xD And the avatar-sized canvas contained my bad graphic skillz (you don't want me trying to make a signature for you @_@ ).

Sloane Stark said:
It was supposed to be a video but work got me. :wub:
Mia!!! Really love how you combined HNZ and Twilight. :wub: I did not see it coming. Took me until Renesmee's name to actually remember what I put on my list. :lol:

Thank you So much Tamara. that was a really thoughtful gift and a very fun read. I had to giggle at the how many snakes and spiders you think we have. I would love to find that bottle and get to the land of ø's that quickly.
and well done everyone for producing so many beautiful and amazing gifts.
Thank you once again. Tamara
Mia :elf:

Cute gifts. :)
Wish I had been apart of this, but you know me. :x

ANNA!!! Somehow you know me so well and I love it so much :wub: :woot: I especially love the kind words of encouragement so thank you very very much for what you did :hug:

And I'm so glad you like yours Claire! I wasn't really sure at first but I'm flattered you made it your desktop background :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back