Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Whippy Reed Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
With the new year starting, I'm in the mood to have some more new plots, especially at Hogwarts! So I'm going to list my students here with a short description of what plots I want. I'll list the ones I need stuff for most with a ⭐

Fleur van Houten
Fleur is my seventh year Gryffindor. She's a prefect and a chaser on the Quidditch team. Fleur loves magical creatures and has a few younger siblings at school.

Looking for: Friends! Conflict would be fun too

⭐ Theodore Westwick
Theodore is a seventh year Ravenclaw. He and his twin are known for not socializing with anyone and keeping to themselves. Theodore tries his best to be seen as creepy, but is really a little nervous around people. He tends to lash out at people and definitely isn't very friendly.

Looking for: Conflict, any sort of thread really. If he could scare a first year or something that would be fun. If anyone messes with his cousin Augustus, it would also be fun to deal with that.

⭐ Emilia Manning
Emilia is a sixth year Hufflepuff. She's a dreamer and by nature very shy, but has worked hard to appear less shy and more friendly. She's had a bit of a sad year, getting her heart broken by her boyfriend and the boy she liked after him. I would kind of like something of a nice romance for her now, so if you have a boy around her age who would work for her we can see how it goes? She's a very kind person, though she's been hiding her true self a little in favor of a more fashionable and popular image.

Looking for: Romance!

Diana Holland
Diana is a sixth year Slytherin and a huge gossip. She's not the nicest girl, so I'm happy to offer her for any plot that involves her making fun of someone or spreading gossip. She's a bit of a mean girl, and I would like to develop that a bit more in plots.

Looking for: Conflict!

Alice Holland
Alice is a fifth year Hufflepuff and the youngest Holland sister at school. Alice can always use more friends, but also has recently gotten a prefect's badge. I would like her to have plots where she can use her badge! So if you have anyone who needs help / needs to get caught doing something bad, I would be happy to offer her.

Looking for: Friendship, prefect plots

⭐ Abian Hunter
Abian is also a fifth year Hufflepuff. He's muggleborn and an easygoing, friendly guy. Since this year he's in charge of the Brotherhood club, though he's still figuring out how to lead it. He loves skateboarding and hanging out outside. Abian is actually a little insecure, especially lately. He's never gotten good grades, but he wants to be a healer so he'll have to get decent grades for his OWLs. He's going to struggle with this, and anyone willing to help with that would be great. He's also on the Hufflepuff team.

Looking for: Friends! People to help him study!

Jasper Night
Jasper is a fourth year Slytherin and a bit of a troublemaker. He's a chaser on the Slytherin team starting this year, and is very excited about that. I'd like anything for him, I could definitely offer him to get any characters into trouble along with him :r

Looking for: Friends, conflict? Any sort of trouble/rulebreaking

Lars van Houten
Lars is a fourth year Ravenclaw. He's a bit of a weird awkward kid, often seen painting somewhere by himself. He doesn't have a lot of friends, mostly spending time with his boyfriend Elliot and a few others in his year. I wouldn't mind expanding his group of friends a bit, but I also wouldn't mind someone to notice how strange he sometimes is and maybe make fun of him? Anyone with a bully, feel free to approach me for plots.

Looking for: Friends, bullies

Tyler Lee
Tyler is a fourth year Slytherin. He's not very nice, but would be friendly to most people. He tends to surround himself with people who can help him be popular/well liked, and because of that is often seen with Blake Irons, the Slytherin Team alternate seeker. Tyler would be nice to anyone he thinks would help with this, but rude to anyone he'd see as 'beneath' him for being nerdy or shy or whatever. He can be a classic bully at times.

Looking for: Friends? Conflict? Any ideas are welcome for him!

Eric Holland
Eric is a third year Gryffindor, and I believe his reputation is fairly known by now :p He's very easily angered and often gets into fights. Deep down he's not a bad kid, but he tends to react with aggression before he can really think about what would be best to do. I'm happy for him to make some more friends, though it wouldn't necessarily be an easy process. He doesn't easily trust anyone. I'm also very happy to have him get into more fights, of course.

Looking for: Unlikely friends, fights

⭐ Aisa Hunter
Aisa is a third year Gryffindor and is a loner. She prefers to spend time on her own and keeps people at a distance. She only has one friend, Sully Tofilau, but even with him she doesn't like it when things get too personal. But I would like her to be challenged on this a bit, and would like her to get a few more friends despite her not wanting to. I won't say she can get along with everyone, but I would be happy to see a few more interactions with classmates!

Looking for: Persistent people to be her friend! Possible crushes too?

Emma van Houten
Emma is a second year Gryffindor, and is a very excitable and happy girl. She's very outgoing and impulsive, and would happily hang out with anyone. For her I mainly think she'll want to make friends, though I can also see her butting heads with people.

Looking for: friends/potential conflict?

Iris van Houten
Iris is a second year Ravenclaw and is very interested in divination and other forms of fortune telling. She has an interest in anything strange/occult as well, and believes there can be magic in anything. She is a very gentle girl, often a little too careful. She isn't shy, but also tends not to stand out too much in a crowd.

Looking for: Friends, people to question her faith in fortune telling?
Lucas Fletcher
Lucas is a first year who just got sorted into Hufflepuff. He's a muggleborn and still very new to magic. He is a little upset with his childhood friends the Kaimarama's, who also go to Hogwarts and never told him about it. He's currently looking for new friends, and would love to know more about the magical world. I wouldn't mind someone treating him badly for his muggleborn status either, as that would be fun to RP his reaction to.

Looking for: Friends! Possible prejudiced bullying?

Augustus Westwick
Augustus is a Ravenclaw first year, and the cousin of my seventh year Theodore Westwick. He's a strange boy who isn't used to being around others his age. He tends to stare at people from a distance, trying to study how they interact with each other. He has large eyes and sometimes doesn't seem to blink, resulting in an uncanny effect. He's a very shy boy, and can definitely give a weird impression.
Looking for: any sort of interaction, people who think he's weird? Possibly bullies?

Pls let me know if you want any plots!

Oooh I love it

Kira and theo

I could use diana, maybe, message me

I could also use allies badge

I have a thought for jasper and the forest

Eric and Emily lol

Arthur and emma of course

Lucas and Casper

Augustus and addy

And maybe kia and iris?

Oooh I love it

Kira and theo

I could use diana, maybe, message me

I could also use allies badge

I have a thought for jasper and the forest

Eric and Emily lol

Arthur and emma of course

Lucas and Casper

Augustus and addy

And maybe kia and iris?

Hahaha, I'll message you and let's pick a few of these to focus on! Thanks for all the cool ideas, I'm definitely curious about them!

I feel like Elio and Alice should do more! In know they’re already friends but maybe they should hang out?

I'm thinking we could definitely have some nice conflict for Diana with Katy.. Just need to figure out the what and why (though I suspect they might naturally clash without much work). Maybe even some frenemies potential there :r

Ryan's very good at asking logical questions that might help shake Iris' faith in fortune telling. He wouldn't be intentionally mean, but he's not very good at social etiquette at times. Plus Nicole can kill him for being rude to her later

Also kinda wanna have Kas and Lucas interact. I can easily see Kas rubbing in the fact that Lucas doesn't know anything about magic yet, coming from a big magical family he doesn't often have patience for muggleborn kids asking questions.

I feel like Elio and Alice should do more! In know they’re already friends but maybe they should hang out?
I would like that! Maybe as prefects, they can hang out in the prefect common room?

I'm thinking we could definitely have some nice conflict for Diana with Katy.. Just need to figure out the what and why (though I suspect they might naturally clash without much work). Maybe even some frenemies potential there :r

Ryan's very good at asking logical questions that might help shake Iris' faith in fortune telling. He wouldn't be intentionally mean, but he's not very good at social etiquette at times. Plus Nicole can kill him for being rude to her later

Also kinda wanna have Kas and Lucas interact. I can easily see Kas rubbing in the fact that Lucas doesn't know anything about magic yet, coming from a big magical family he doesn't often have patience for muggleborn kids asking questions.

I like all these ideas! Diana and Katy would be great. I think Iris would probably be a little frustrating for Ryan, as she's very happy to just accept some things don't make sense.

Kas and Lucas would be hilarious, I looove Kas so I would really like this :r

Sounds good to me :D
Want me to start something?

I have lots. I will skype you but I could offer Noel for Aisa he is friends with Sully as well? I don't know how she will feel about him but perhaps see how things go and future love interest? I am curious how he will act. Also I can offer Charlotte for Theodore I'm sure that will be fun.

I have lots. I will skype you but I could offer Noel for Aisa he is friends with Sully as well? I don't know how she will feel about him but perhaps see how things go and future love interest? I am curious how he will act. Also I can offer Charlotte for Theodore I'm sure that will be fun.
Noel and Aisa could be interesting! I honestly don't know yet if she'll like boys or girls or both, so anything is up in the air for that. I don't know what she'll make of him either xD

I actually replied with Theodore in the topic with Simon and Charlotte in the library a bit ago, could we continue that one?

Iris and Ajaccio - He'd have spent time around mystics of different countries, muggle or magical, so he'd probably buy into a lot of it. He's also generally just pretty chill, often found just riding around on his skateboard, and having fun.

Lucas Fletcher or Augustus and leia Hume - I think with Lucas, there's the chance of friends, Leia is desperate to make friends so she'll be extra nice to people. She's also muggleborn and trying to get to grips with the magical world.
Augustus and Leia - leia would 100% call him creepy if she caught him staring.

We keep mentioning it but we could do a vader and Abian thread where they study?

I'm willing to try out any other pairings of our characters if you want.

Iris and Ajaccio - He'd have spent time around mystics of different countries, muggle or magical, so he'd probably buy into a lot of it. He's also generally just pretty chill, often found just riding around on his skateboard, and having fun.

Lucas Fletcher or Augustus and leia Hume - I think with Lucas, there's the chance of friends, Leia is desperate to make friends so she'll be extra nice to people. She's also muggleborn and trying to get to grips with the magical world.
Augustus and Leia - leia would 100% call him creepy if she caught him staring.

We keep mentioning it but we could do a vader and Abian thread where they study?

I'm willing to try out any other pairings of our characters if you want.

Yess!

I like the idea of Iris and Ajaccio a lot! I think they could be fun and unlikely friends.

I like both your ideas about Leia, but I'm especially keen to have someone call Augustus weird :p

Vader and Abian yesss!!!! Abian needs help

Yess!

I like the idea of Iris and Ajaccio a lot! I think they could be fun and unlikely friends.

I like both your ideas about Leia, but I'm especially keen to have someone call Augustus weird :p

Vader and Abian yesss!!!! Abian needs help

Yeah, I read your description of her here, and thought, they'd get along.

So we could split them, I could do Leia and Augustus and the Abian and Vader one if you did the Iris and Ajax one?

Yeah, I read your description of her here, and thought, they'd get along.

So we could split them, I could do Leia and Augustus and the Abian and Vader one if you did the Iris and Ajax one?
Sure! And we do Lucas and Leia later? He'd probably recognize her name honestly :teehee:

Well hello! I saw this and thought why not lol

Anyways, we haven't role played much together, and I'd like that to change. We have something between Alex and Lucas at the moment, which I am pleased about lol

But, I would like to offer my third year Samantha here. I was thinking about something with Samantha and one of your second years, I'd like for Samantha to have some sort of drama or something lol but we can see where that can lead? But if you'd like to offer her another one of your characters to her, I'm fine with that too :)

I would also like to offer Issac Jacobs, my 2nd year, to one of your second years? He's in Gryffindor and loves Quidditch. He can be over-confident though lol. I'm up for any plots, since I haven't roleplayed much with Issac, so anything is fine.

Let me know what you think!

:D

Well hello! I saw this and thought why not lol

Anyways, we haven't role played much together, and I'd like that to change. We have something between Alex and Lucas at the moment, which I am pleased about lol

But, I would like to offer my third year Samantha here. I was thinking about something with Samantha and one of your second years, I'd like for Samantha to have some sort of drama or something lol but we can see where that can lead? But if you'd like to offer her another one of your characters to her, I'm fine with that too :)

I would also like to offer Issac Jacobs, my 2nd year, to one of your second years? He's in Gryffindor and loves Quidditch. He can be over-confident though lol. I'm up for any plots, since I haven't roleplayed much with Issac, so anything is fine.

Let me know what you think!

:D
Yess Maria, I've been wanting to plot with you too!

Did you mean my second years or my third years for Samantha? I'm happy with both, but i think my third years are more likely to cause some drama :p

I think Issac would get along with Emma most, they seem pretty similar?

Hey Daph.
I know we already have a few plots going but
Willow x Fleur: should hang out again. for best friends i can't remember the last time they ever just RPed hanging out. (totally willow's fault for spending a lot of her free time hanging out with her boyfriend, and trying to catch up with study for OWL year)
Lucas and Lindon: I know they have already met in the dorms but we could totall develop that friendship further.
Iris and selene. they met last year. I can see them becoming friends.
or if you can think of another combination that doesn't already have a plot that would be cool too.

Hey Daph.
I know we already have a few plots going but
Willow x Fleur: should hang out again. for best friends i can't remember the last time they ever just RPed hanging out. (totally willow's fault for spending a lot of her free time hanging out with her boyfriend, and trying to catch up with study for OWL year)
Lucas and Lindon: I know they have already met in the dorms but we could totall develop that friendship further.
Iris and selene. they met last year. I can see them becoming friends.
or if you can think of another combination that doesn't already have a plot that would be cool too.

Hi Mia!

I do enjoy Willow and Fleur together, but don't feel bad I think they've hung out together in every meeting they were at together for the past few years xD we can def do a topic with them again though.

I would like that too with Lucas and Linden, maybe wait a bit until we see where the dorm thread goes?

I also like the idea of Iris and Selene, she would think it was so cool that Selene is the daughter of the Divination professor. I don't think she knew that yet last time they met?

Mordred and Jasper all the way pretty please. We could also do Aisa and Jatin perhaps because he is still annoying. Also, I have my second year Tobe-Mae for Augustus. She is not a bully, but she is bratty and arrogant at times. I feel like she would just want to string him along with her just to have someone around?

Did you mean my second years or my third years for Samantha?

Haha yes, I did mean my third years :D I'm sorry if there was any confusion :) I keep thinking Samantha is a second year and not a third year lol

I think Issac would get along with Emma most, they seem pretty similar?

Ooo I guess that sounds good to me! :)

Would you like to start something? Or shall I start something for one of them?

Hey Daph! I have two ideas:

Aisa x Adorah: Adorah is bi and needs someone to crush on. Not sure what Aisa's orientation is, but maybe we could try and have them be friends and see what happens (and it could go totally south is Aisa is straight).

Juniper Zumwalt x Augustus: She's outspoken so would call him out if she thought he was being weird. Maybe we do a common room interaction and see what happens.

Mordred and Jasper all the way pretty please. We could also do Aisa and Jatin perhaps because he is still annoying. Also, I have my second year Tobe-Mae for Augustus. She is not a bully, but she is bratty and arrogant at times. I feel like she would just want to string him along with her just to have someone around?
I would like Mordred and Jasper to be friends!!

Aisa and Jatin sounds funny, she would not have a lot of patience for him.

I'm not sure if Augustus would hang out with Tobe-Mae, he's way too awkward probably xD but their dynamic could definitely be interesting.

Should we pick what to start with?

Haha yes, I did mean my third years :D I'm sorry if there was any confusion :) I keep thinking Samantha is a second year and not a third year lol

Ooo I guess that sounds good to me! :)

Would you like to start something? Or shall I start something for one of them?
Haha that happens to me all the time! Do you have a preference for which third year? Any ideas?

I could start Emma and Issac?

Hey Daph! I have two ideas:

Aisa x Adorah: Adorah is bi and needs someone to crush on. Not sure what Aisa's orientation is, but maybe we could try and have them be friends and see what happens (and it could go totally south is Aisa is straight).

Juniper Zumwalt x Augustus: She's outspoken so would call him out if she thought he was being weird. Maybe we do a common room interaction and see what happens.
Omg Kiersten it's like you've read my mind! Like I said, I am not entirely sure about Aisa's sexuality yet, but I've been leaning towards her liking girls (whether she's bi or gay, not sure) but as I was thinking of who she could like, I've actually been considering having her get a crush on Adorah :lol: I think maybe we could see if they can form a tentative friendship, and wouldn't it be kind of funny if they crushed on each other but tried not to show it? Aisa would definitely try to hide that, as she probably sees those sorts of feelings as a 'weakness'.

Juniper and Augustus sounds hilarious, I'm loving her in the thread with Iris and Poppy too xD

Do you have a preference for which third year? Any ideas?

I could start Emma and Issac?

i have no preference which third, tbh. But I don't really have any ideas at the moment. Do you have any? Otherwise, maybe we can just see how the thread goes? Up to you :D

That would be great if you could! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back