Please plot with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas and Joey: Seeing as they are in the same house and both are new to magic, they could interact and see if a friendship blossoms. Joey is still figuring herself out as a person so maybe they won't be terribly close but perhaps a kinship between first years might start as they're both kind of lost?

Augustus and Joey: She would definitely think he is a bit of an oddball but I think she might like him for it? If she caught him starring at her she'd make silly faces to try to make him laugh. If he did smile or laugh she'd probably consider him odd but friendly and would try to force him into a friendship even if it's out of his comfort zone. Thoughts?

i have no preference which third, tbh. But I don't really have any ideas at the moment. Do you have any? Otherwise, maybe we can just see how the thread goes? Up to you :D

That would be great if you could! :)
I don't really have ideas either xD Eric is probably a little easier for drama, though he'd have to have something to be angry about. Though maybe he could know Samantha is one of Sydney's friends? Since she's like his big enemy that would make him dislike her instantly.

I'll start Emma and Issac soon!

Lucas and Joey: Seeing as they are in the same house and both are new to magic, they could interact and see if a friendship blossoms. Joey is still figuring herself out as a person so maybe they won't be terribly close but perhaps a kinship between first years might start as they're both kind of lost?

Augustus and Joey: She would definitely think he is a bit of an oddball but I think she might like him for it? If she caught him starring at her she'd make silly faces to try to make him laugh. If he did smile or laugh she'd probably consider him odd but friendly and would try to force him into a friendship even if it's out of his comfort zone. Thoughts?

Hi Alexis! I like both your ideas a lot :D Maybe we could focus on Lucas and Joey first? I kind of like the idea of Augustus being a little slower in the friend making front, though I really do like your suggestion for them. It sounds cute!

First of all, the Westick twins are 7th years now? No way.

Diana Holland: I can offer Elia Dragonova for some conflict. She is Cole's little sister, but it would be hilarious if they didn't really know each other, and since she is one of those simple dressed girl that is a super dopey romantic. And their conflict would bring about more development with Cole!

Eric Holland: I have 2 Puffs, one super happy kid, and the other is super eerie and doesn't talk much. I'm not sure what either could bring to the table, but I really just want to play with Eric xD Although if he fights with my creepy kid, he was taught how to fight unfairly. It would be unlikely he would though.

Emma/Iris van Houten: I can offer Arihi as a friend for either, who needs to get out more. She normally has her nose in books. Then, there is someone like Videl II, who is one of those stereotypical blood prejudice boy that has no filter on what he says.

Lucas Fletcher: My firstie muggleborn Rayleigh could be friends with him. She doesn't know anything about magic, so she could use someone that is like that as well. Wade could also teach him about the magical world as well. For prejudice bullying, I have Riku Mckenna, but his brothers might jump in, with one that will team up with Riku.

Augustus Westwick: Creepy kid with my creepy kid, maybe? My creepy boy is in his third year though. So, it could be interesting. And then there is Beau, who is his dorm mate, and they could have some interaction as well!

Sorry this is so long, but I have too much to offer it seems.

@Samantha Jacobs

For Emma and Issac!

First of all, the Westick twins are 7th years now? No way.

Diana Holland: I can offer Elia Dragonova for some conflict. She is Cole's little sister, but it would be hilarious if they didn't really know each other, and since she is one of those simple dressed girl that is a super dopey romantic. And their conflict would bring about more development with Cole!

Eric Holland: I have 2 Puffs, one super happy kid, and the other is super eerie and doesn't talk much. I'm not sure what either could bring to the table, but I really just want to play with Eric xD Although if he fights with my creepy kid, he was taught how to fight unfairly. It would be unlikely he would though.

Emma/Iris van Houten: I can offer Arihi as a friend for either, who needs to get out more. She normally has her nose in books. Then, there is someone like Videl II, who is one of those stereotypical blood prejudice boy that has no filter on what he says.

Lucas Fletcher: My firstie muggleborn Rayleigh could be friends with him. She doesn't know anything about magic, so she could use someone that is like that as well. Wade could also teach him about the magical world as well. For prejudice bullying, I have Riku Mckenna, but his brothers might jump in, with one that will team up with Riku.

Augustus Westwick: Creepy kid with my creepy kid, maybe? My creepy boy is in his third year though. So, it could be interesting. And then there is Beau, who is his dorm mate, and they could have some interaction as well!

Sorry this is so long, but I have too much to offer it seems.

So many ideas! I love it! But maybe we can pick a few to focus on for now so we don't both drown?

I like Diana and Elia. Do you think they wouldn't get along? I could easily see that :p

Who are the puffs you're considering for Eric? It's been a while since he's been in a fight :r

I like your ideas for the twins, but maybe later? I like your idea for Lucas a lot too! One of the triplets is his roommate, right? Maybe there's something there?

I'm curious who your creepy kid is for Augustus?

Very curious about all of these ideas, but maybe we can pick Diana/Elia, something with Eric and something with Lucas for now? Or something else if you are more excited about another plot!

I have Clara McCharty she is from Ravenclaw house and dreamed opened later Restorount with eclair and something nice. Mayby she and Lars Van Houten can do together? Ravenclaw house

I have Clara McCharty she is from Ravenclaw house and dreamed opened later Restorount with eclair and something nice. Mayby she and Lars Van Houten can do together? Ravenclaw house
What sort of thing did you have in mind? ^_^

I think we can talk about first tame know each other. And drink some tea? Is that possible?

I think we can talk about first tame know each other. And drink some tea? Is that possible?
Sure, they could get to know each other! Lars is a little awkward about meeting new people, but he'll try his best :p

Great. I can tomorow start post and send you link ^^

Though maybe he could know Samantha is one of Sydney's friends? Since she's like his big enemy that would make him dislike her instantly.

I was just thinking about that after I replied haha I can see it. Samantha would just be confused because they haven't really interacted, so she probably argue with him or something lol I also remember that Samantha had slightly helped Eric's brother with one of the fights that had happened in their 2nd year, so that could be a use of something as well, if you wanted?

I'll reply to the Emma and Issac thread as soon as I can :)

I was just thinking about that after I replied haha I can see it. Samantha would just be confused because they haven't really interacted, so she probably argue with him or something lol I also remember that Samantha had slightly helped Eric's brother with one of the fights that had happened in their 2nd year, so that could be a use of something as well, if you wanted?

I'll reply to the Emma and Issac thread as soon as I can :)
Oh man I had forgotten about that! Do you think you could start something?

Yeah! I’ll try and do something soon! :)

Omg Kiersten it's like you've read my mind! Like I said, I am not entirely sure about Aisa's sexuality yet, but I've been leaning towards her liking girls (whether she's bi or gay, not sure) but as I was thinking of who she could like, I've actually been considering having her get a crush on Adorah :lol: I think maybe we could see if they can form a tentative friendship, and wouldn't it be kind of funny if they crushed on each other but tried not to show it? Aisa would definitely try to hide that, as she probably sees those sorts of feelings as a 'weakness'.

Juniper and Augustus sounds hilarious, I'm loving her in the thread with Iris and Poppy too xD

Wow - that works out! Do you want me to start a thread for Aisa and Adorah? I think they're met before briefly in like the first year in like the library.

I'm also enjoying the Ravenclaw girls thread. xD Do you wanna start a thread, or should I?

So many ideas! I love it! But maybe we can pick a few to focus on for now so we don't both drown?

I like Diana and Elia. Do you think they wouldn't get along? I could easily see that :p

Who are the puffs you're considering for Eric? It's been a while since he's been in a fight :r

I like your ideas for the twins, but maybe later? I like your idea for Lucas a lot too! One of the triplets is his roommate, right? Maybe there's something there?

I'm curious who your creepy kid is for Augustus?

Very curious about all of these ideas, but maybe we can pick Diana/Elia, something with Eric and something with Lucas for now? Or something else if you are more excited about another plot!
Very good idea!

I can almost guarantee that Elia would get on her nerves or at least, be a mean girl toward her. xD

The Puffs are Cyrus Baros and Hades Styx II. I dunno which would really get Eric into a fighting mood, to be honest

Well, I'll need to point this out to @Rai Mckenna because Roxas is the roommate of Lucas. I only have Riku, and it would get us to use the triplets too.

Creepy kid = Hades Styx III

I'm pretty excited about all of them tbh. I can start something with Elia, need to see if Roxas and Rai would get involved with Lucas, and also need to choose who will potentially fight/something with Eric.

Well, I'll need to point this out to @Rai Mckenna because Roxas is the roommate of Lucas. I only have Riku, and it would get us to use the triplets too.

I'm pretty excited about all of them tbh. I can start something with Elia, need to see if Roxas and Rai would get involved with Lucas, and also need to choose who will potentially fight/something with Eric.
Rai pretty much does what Riku tells him atm, so I see no problems with this. Roxas would also join in if they drag him into it, even though it would make things really awkward for him. He'd try to help Lucas a bit, but he couldn't really do much because his brothers have a lot of power of him.

Wow - that works out! Do you want me to start a thread for Aisa and Adorah? I think they're met before briefly in like the first year in like the library.

I'm also enjoying the Ravenclaw girls thread. xD Do you wanna start a thread, or should I?
If you could start Aisa and Adorah, I could start something for Augustus and Juniper?

Very good idea!

I can almost guarantee that Elia would get on her nerves or at least, be a mean girl toward her. xD

The Puffs are Cyrus Baros and Hades Styx II. I dunno which would really get Eric into a fighting mood, to be honest

Creepy kid = Hades Styx III

Elia and Diana sounds great! Aren't they roommates too?

I'm not sure who would get Eric into a fighting mood either xD it depends on the situation a bit. Is there one you want to use more than the other?

Rai pretty much does what Riku tells him atm, so I see no problems with this. Roxas would also join in if they drag him into it, even though it would make things really awkward for him. He'd try to help Lucas a bit, but he couldn't really do much because his brothers have a lot of power of him.

I think this has the potential to be very interesting, and would turn into an interesting dynamic in the dormitory too :teehee:

Daph!

I am here to offer you Simon, either to clash with Eric or bother Aisa again. I can see him either hating Eric or forming an unlikely friendship. But I’d also love for him to bother Aisa again, he has seen her as a target and is determined to win her over. I do have an idea of him falling for someone who won’t give him the time of day, and he (slowly) becomes less of a garbage boy in the process. He could also bully/be mean to Lucas.

I think Nikko and Lucas would get along quite nicely and would definitely stick up for him if someone made fun of him for being muggleborn. Also Nikko would most definitely tell Agustus off for staring at him, and would think he’s weird.

@Rama Mowry sounds good! Here's a thread for Aisa and Adorah!

I think this has the potential to be very interesting, and would turn into an interesting dynamic in the dormitory too :teehee:
I actually have Tizi too, who I think we talked about briefly in regards to Lucas? He'd be pretty oblivious to a lot of what goes on in the dorm and I've recently discovered he has a habit of borrowing things without asking which could be a bit of drama in the dorms. So I'm happy to give this a bit of a go too if you like!

Poor Roxas is going to have to live two lives. I feel sorry for him ahaha

Well all the options and you've gotten so many replies already so I'll limit myself to one :p

Lucas Fletcher and Emerson should be friends! He grew up as a wizard knowing about the world so he'd be able to help Lucas learn some new things, he's slightly awkward at first but would make a good friend to chill with.

Oh right, they are! Want me to start something in their dorm?

I can use Hades III, since I haven't used him this year yet!

Oh right, they are! Want me to start something in their dorm?

I can use Hades III, since I haven't used him this year yet!
Sure! Diana may know she's Cole's sister if they're roommates though, I think she would be aware of that?

I could try to start something for him and Eric in a bit?

I actually have Tizi too, who I think we talked about briefly in regards to Lucas? He'd be pretty oblivious to a lot of what goes on in the dorm and I've recently discovered he has a habit of borrowing things without asking which could be a bit of drama in the dorms. So I'm happy to give this a bit of a go too if you like!

Poor Roxas is going to have to live two lives. I feel sorry for him ahaha

Ahaha that could be fun! Lucas could definitely use more interactions, and I always like it when kids in dorms have relationships with each other.

Well all the options and you've gotten so many replies already so I'll limit myself to one :p

Lucas Fletcher and Emerson should be friends! He grew up as a wizard knowing about the world so he'd be able to help Lucas learn some new things, he's slightly awkward at first but would make a good friend to chill with.
Yes!! I would like that too :D

Last edited:
Ahaha that could be fun! Lucas could definitely use more interactions, and I always like it when kids in dorms have relationships with each other.
Awesome. So I've already established that during Halloween he took some stuff (Caspar's hoodie, someone's glasses etc) so I'm happy to have him just... nick... Lucas' stuff at random, since he just tends to take things that are lying around and use it. He usually eventually returns it after he's used it, but that's assuming he remembers who or where he took it from :blank:

He also doesn't like being touched without his say so, which could make more annoyances in the dorm as he doesn't have the same courtesy of others stuff etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back