Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA & not answering Skype messages the last few days. I'm dealing with a personal emergency that's come up, and in the process of moving house. I'll do my best to get Runes lessons up on time, but otherwise I'm going to be MIA until at absolute least next week, if not later. I'll do my best to check in on Skype if anything urgent comes up, but unless it's urgent don't expect a response from me on anything site-related for the next short while. Really sorry about threads, this has all come up extremely suddenly and there's a lot I need to get done very quickly. Thanks to the people who were worried & reached out, it means a lot :)

Take your time and take care, Rowan. You know we've got your back if you need our support :hug:

Take your time Rowan. I hope you are okay. please shout out if there is anything I can do to help.

Take your time Rowan!

Take all the time you need Rowan

Take your time Rowan! Real life comes first always :hug:

Here to support you!! Hope everything works out :console:

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone <3 I'm nowhere near done cause everything is still in boxes but I've at least finished the moving part of all this. Not 100% back yet but I'm going to try to get to time sensitive stuff now, pls message me if there's anything urgent I need to be doing!

Oops, another update on this because I've pretty much fallen off the face of the world the last few weeks. Things have been an absolute mess between returning to my regular teaching with extra classes thrown in, tackling some additional volunteer work I signed on for before everything got turned upside down, several unexpected medical issues, and all of the general fun that comes with moving house. To say things have been Rough lately would be an understatement. I can't say when I'll be back to my usual activity level, but the festival I'm helping coordinate will be over after the first week of April, so I'll at least have that off my plate. Mean time I'll try to keep up with time sensitive stuff on the site, but if anything important slips away from me a PM on Ainsley is the best way to get in touch as those get sent to my email, and I'm checking that more often than Skype. Thanks guys, miss yall.

ha i knew posting this was a curse

SO the festival I was helping run is cancelled and I've been told to self-isolate for safety cause I have a cold oops so I've gone overnight from having EVERYTHING to do to having NOTHING to do 🤷‍♂️ 👯‍♂️ :) Guess I'll mark myself as Officially No Longer Absent, if there's stuff I need to be catching up on pls get at me

I was wondering about that! I mean yay for us, but man that sucks!!

Haa yeah, Dunedin got its first 2 cases yesterday so things have gone from full steam ahead to shutting down really rapidly. Definitely bummed the festival isn't going ahead, but it wouldn't be right to run a big public event right now, and we've got all the infrastructure set up to pick things up and start over either in spring or next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back