OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey everyone! I come humbly asking for plots. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas! I have things I'm looking for listed but I'm open to most ideas, so feel free!​

MV8E93P.gif

Simon Thorne
Slytherin, 6th Year
aesthetic

Simon is perpetually aloof and acts as if he is too good for pretty much everything and everyone around him. He prides himself on his even demeaner despite actually being very sensitive and self deprecating on the inside. He keeps some pretty thick walls around his real emotions and had yet to learn that it is not a moral failing to be vulnerable with others, but he's getting there. He values having control in most situations and tends to act out if that isn't the case. His father has also recently informed him that if he doesn't get his grades up he will be cut off after graduation. He's only told one person about that and would like to keep it that way.

Looking for: Anything, but mostly romance/flings. He’s bisexual but is only looking to (publicly) date girls at the moment. He's got some future plans but we can talk about it.

oCjdKgQ.gif

Poppy Perkins
Ravenclaw, 5th Year
aesthetic
Poppy is a bit stressed out at the moment. Her friend group kind of exploded and she's not sure where to go from here. She's always had a bit of trouble with fitting in, so she's gotten very good at solitary activities. She's always thinking about something and isn't afraid to talk to plants or inanimate objects if she's alone. She is incredibly genuine and doesn't do well when people are too sarcastic or lie to her.

Looking for: Friends who aren't fighting haha. But also romance?? Girls only. She is fairly clueless when it comes to love and all that, so she might be a bit dense when it comes to picking up on her own feelings and it could be a little slow.

j4AjQy4.gif

Nikko Blackwood
Gryffindor, 4th Year
aesthetic
Nikko has been a bit of a loner so far and doesn't have many people he would consider "friends". He started out very wary of the magical world because of his dad's rocky relationship with it, but he's starting to make his own way and he's scared how it's going to effect his relationship with his dad in the future. Especially since he managed to make the quiddich team this past year as an alternate as is really proud of that fact. Even if he's dealing with some real imposter syndrome at them moment. He's all around a very sweet boy who stress bakes and has a cat he spends a lot of his free time with. He can also be a little awkward and at a lose for words sometimes though.

Looking for: Friends would be nice, especially his team mates or other quiddich players. Also any potential romance (boys and girls)! He's got some future thing's planned but we can talk about it. Even enemies/rivals but honestly he might be a little too chill for that.

GoFyUoT.gif

Delilah Thorne
Ravenclaw, 3rd Year
aesthetic

Delilah is the middle child and is trying to live up to the high standards her father sets, in hope of getting any recognition at all. She feels like she has a lot to live up to with her older brother who isn't meeting said expectation and her younger brother who doesn't seem to care about appearances at all. She's also starting to struggle with her magic a bit too, but is trying her hardest to pretend like everything is fine and keep up with her incredibly competitive friends. She does have a sense of humor and a backbone but tends to shy away from it, and instead plays along with people want/expect, and not ruffle anyone's feathers. But she does slip from time to time and feels like she needs to over compensate for it.

Looking for: She’s a few friends but she’s always trying to get on people’s good side. She’s also a bit of a bookworm so if anyone needs a tutor she would be happy to help. I'm also looking for some potential romance plots as well, someone to go to dances with, have an awkward date or two. Maybe something more in a year or so?? And just boys...for now.

GaDBGFH.gif

Indira Khatri
Slytherin, 2nd Year
aesthetic

Indi the daughter of a professors and is very focused on excelling at her school work and extracurriculars. She’s probably going to try for the quidditch team, not because she likes the sport all that much but to push herself and be a "well rounded student". She likes to spend her time in the library or any quiet corner she can find when the dungeons start getting too depressing (or she's hiding from her roommates). She’s also quite blunt and has high standards for the people she wants to spend time with. Might also start trying to dig into magic/knowledge she shouldn't now that she's gotten a feel for the school.

Looking for: Friends/allies, basically anyone she believes she can count on. She can be very "ride or die" if need be. Enemies also welcome. She is very prickly and easy to not get along with. She already has a couple people she dislikes but that list is likely to grow.

NeWtXnr.gif

Caleb Thorne
Unsorted, 1st Year
aesthetic

Caleb is the youngest and last of the Thorne siblings. And since he’s the youngest he hasn’t had to deal with the same pressures his older siblings have. He's generally gotten away with everything and expects things to go his way. He is very friendly though and since his family had to move from London to New Zealand a few years ago, he hasn't been able to keep up with his old friends and now he is desperate for friends and and social interactions of any kind. He’s creative and likes music a lot and has been teaching himself the piano, and most recently drums. He won’t shy away from adventure it it’s presented to him either, but won't usually be the mastermind even if he tries to take credit after the fact.

Looking for: Friends mostly! Enemies/rivals maybe? I’m sure not everyone will vibe with his over eagerness, and he might need someone to give him a reality check here and there.

If you have any questions please ask/message me! Also if I have any characters that I didn't list that your interested in just let me know. Wanted to focus this on students but I'm always looking for plots for anyone!!​

Kadididi

I love all your chars and I know we have plots already but I'm always happy to look for more.

Simon & Aisa, I think they went from enemies to weird-almost-friends, so maybe we should push them into the friends stage next year?

Simon & Eric, I think that could be an interesting powder keg, idk.

Poppy & Iris, I think they both feel a bit lost in the whole fourth year shuffle right now, and Iris I think will also realize she likes girls so they could be something they talk about (or?? who knows?)

Nikko & Lucas, I think they could be friends? Lucas needs more friends, and he's also a potential for romance later on? Since Lucas likes boys.

Nikko & Ivy, he's one of the few people she likes, and I could also see future potential romance down the line (or just an awkward friendship) i'm happy either way.

Indira & Natalia, I just want to increase their rivalry. Enemies for life :r

I know I just threw a whole lot at you, and we definitely don't have to do all of that this semester or even this year. But let me know what you think/one or two things we could start with?

Hey!
Caleb Thorne and Elizabella Drake?
She is realy sweet and kind person. Mayby they can met train when will be open :)?

So a few options

I know you said you were mostly looking for love for Simon, but we could do some light animosity between Daintree and Simon? I feel like they've never gotten along but have both been too...like proper or like professional...to have it ever be a thing. They could maybe be a bit sharp with each other? I'm not saying full enemies, just a light friendly hatred and rivalry?

Ajaccio and Poppy, as friends, Ajax is obviously not involved in the fighting (but is on Nicole's side) and he and Poppy could be friends.

For Delilah, i'm happy to keep building Delilah and lumio as friends. But can also do a tutor for her, like either Minnie or Ajaccio - Ajax has more talents with practical magic than theory. So either or could work, and they're in the same house.

Indira and branson - I think they're acquaintances at this point they could hang out more and see how that forms?

Caleb was gonna join the hnz dude bro band right? I'd be up for keeping that a thing. Could do a thread in the train for dude bro band? would others wanna join @Nolan Burke @Manaia Te Rangi

let me know if you'd be interested in any of this

Hiiiii!

So Chloë and Poppy could be friends? I liked the few little interactions they had before and Chloë has been pretty much distanciated from the fourth year drama so that might be a positive?

Next, I know Mackenzie isn't the most extrovert fun person to be around but she knows what it's like to feel this need to prove yourself so she might actually be nice about it if she were to catch Delilah struggling with her magic or something so that could be interesting.

Also on a completely different level I could offer Ana Sofia for Delilah which might be an interesting dynamic. Especially since Ana has so little care about what other people think so she might be like a breathe of fresh air for Delilah? Also she has a lot of struggle studying so perhaps Delilah could help her in that aspect.

For Indira I've got Isaiah. I think they have had some fun interactions so I'd be up for more of that! Isaiah still has no clue about whether Indi actually likes him, or tolerates him at the very least, but he might just be determined to keep trying at that.

@Stefan Archer I am down for dudebro thread!!

Kadiii it's hard to think of plots we haven't talked about yet but here are a couple :p

Hester & Delilah: I'm intrigued by Delilah having trouble with her magic... I think Hester would be a good friend for her in that? She's not from the magical world at all so she would be nothing but supportive & have Delilah's back when she's down. They've sorta met now but maybe... friend hangs in the new year?

Jenna & Indira: I don't even have a plot idea I just want more of them [grabby hands]

@Stefan Archer I’ll defs be down to do a thread with the hnz dudebros :)

Hey Kadi!

I have a couple of characters to offer! I would like to offer Charlie Jacobs to Caleb Thorne as friends! I liked their dynamic when they met and i hope that maybe they could become friends if you’d like that?

I also would like to offer Issac Jacobs to Poppy. Issac is in need of some friends and I haven’t really rp with him until a bit recently. I also did like their interaction too!

let me know what you think!

:D

Hello I haf some ideas

Nikko + Flynn: pretty obvious here as they already know each other from quidditch and I can see them being friends and bonding more over quidditch and being teammates and all that.

Indira + Eoin: We didn't really get much of a chance to rp a lot with these two, so I'm more than happy to do something in the new year now they're all that older and wiser!

Simon & Aisa, I think they went from enemies to weird-almost-friends, so maybe we should push them into the friends stage next year?

Simon & Eric, I think that could be an interesting powder keg, idk.

Poppy & Iris, I think they both feel a bit lost in the whole fourth year shuffle right now, and Iris I think will also realize she likes girls so they could be something they talk about (or?? who knows?)

Nikko & Lucas, I think they could be friends? Lucas needs more friends, and he's also a potential for romance later on? Since Lucas likes boys.

Nikko & Ivy, he's one of the few people she likes, and I could also see future potential romance down the line (or just an awkward friendship) i'm happy either way.

Indira & Natalia, I just want to increase their rivalry. Enemies for life :r
DAPH!

Simon x Aisa: Yes I would love them to be proper friends now. She's the only one he's really opened up to about his family drama, so he's likely to cling to that fact a lot. I don't know if she would have told him about her relationship but if she hasn't I could see him getting mad about that since it feels (wrongly) like he's being more open than she is.

Simon x Eric: yes, 100%. I think the only reason Simon doesn't hate Eric is because he hasn't done anything that has affected him personally. But we could change that 👀

Poppy x Iris: Oh?? That could be interesting. The Ravenclaw flower girls are both in limbo for sure, and think it might lead them to depending on each other a bit more. I'd really like to see how/where that could go.

Nikko x Lucas: Both, yes good. I think we've been meaning to have them interact for a while now. I think they might be at least aware of each other now that they're both on their respective quidditch teams.

Nikko x Ivy: Nikko would probably be a bit baffled by her high opinion of him since he's a little intimidated by her intensity. He does admire her though. I think they'd be an interesting couple but I do think she would quickly out grow him.

Indira x Natalia: Absolutely, they are already about to kill each other. I am excited and terrified to see how they escalate haha

Hey!
Caleb Thorne and Elizabella Drake?
She is realy sweet and kind person. Mayby they can met train when will be open :)?
Hi Maiya!

Sure, I would love for them to meet and maybe be friends. I was planning on doing a train thread with him and his sister. I can send you a link when I start it, if that's ok??

I know you said you were mostly looking for love for Simon, but we could do some light animosity between Daintree and Simon? I feel like they've never gotten along but have both been too...like proper or like professional...to have it ever be a thing. They could maybe be a bit sharp with each other? I'm not saying full enemies, just a light friendly hatred and rivalry?

Ajaccio and Poppy, as friends, Ajax is obviously not involved in the fighting (but is on Nicole's side) and he and Poppy could be friends.

For Delilah, i'm happy to keep building Delilah and lumio as friends. But can also do a tutor for her, like either Minnie or Ajaccio - Ajax has more talents with practical magic than theory. So either or could work, and they're in the same house.

Indira and branson - I think they're acquaintances at this point they could hang out more and see how that forms?

Caleb was gonna join the hnz dude bro band right? I'd be up for keeping that a thing. Could do a thread in the train for dude bro band?
Hey!

Simon x Daintree: I totally agree that any pleasantness that goes on between them is purely for show and convenience. I saw a lot of potential in that brotherhood meeting this past year. I think that would be very fun to get into a bit more.

Ajax x Poppy: He might not be directly involved but she knows he's friends with Nicole so she might be a little wary. But right now I think she considers him more "her friends friend" so it would be cool to have them establish their own relationship. She does think he is very cool though haha.

Delilah x Lumio: I've quite liked her with Lumio and I would like them to be friends. She's used to having friends who are much more calculating so she appreciates how sweet he is.

Delilah x Minnie: I think when she's ready to ask for help she would probably go to Minnie. She's met her briefly and would probably trust her the most.

Indira x Branson: Yeah, they've met a few times. She likes him, if only for his sweet library hook ups. But I would love for them to hang out more.

Caleb x the bros: Yes absolutely down. I was going to have him stuck with his sister on the train but I would like them all to meet soon!

So Chloë and Poppy could be friends? I liked the few little interactions they had before and Chloë has been pretty much distanciated from the fourth year drama so that might be a positive?

Next, I know Mackenzie isn't the most extrovert fun person to be around but she knows what it's like to feel this need to prove yourself so she might actually be nice about it if she were to catch Delilah struggling with her magic or something so that could be interesting.

Also on a completely different level I could offer Ana Sofia for Delilah which might be an interesting dynamic. Especially since Ana has so little care about what other people think so she might be like a breathe of fresh air for Delilah? Also she has a lot of struggle studying so perhaps Delilah could help her in that aspect.

For Indira I've got Isaiah. I think they have had some fun interactions so I'd be up for more of that! Isaiah still has no clue about whether Indi actually likes him, or tolerates him at the very least, but he might just be determined to keep trying at that.
Hi!

Poppy x Chloe: Yes! Anyone with some distance from the drama is welcome, and she thinks Chloe is very cool.

Delilah x Mackenzie: Oh man, the drama. That could be very fun. Delilah would be mortified 👀

Delilah x Ana Sofia: That sounds nice too! I can imagine Delilah trying to get her to focus and Ana telling her to lighten up.

Indira x Isaiah: I've really enjoyed those two together so far. She thinks he's kind of dumb, which is what she thinks of most people but she tolerates him. I think if she ever wants to explore/do something risky he is the first one she would go to for help with it.

Hester & Delilah: I'm intrigued by Delilah having trouble with her magic... I think Hester would be a good friend for her in that? She's not from the magical world at all so she would be nothing but supportive & have Delilah's back when she's down. They've sorta met now but maybe... friend hangs in the new year?

Jenna & Indira: I don't even have a plot idea I just want more of them [grabby hands]
Rowan!

Hester x Delilah: A combination I have not considered really. I think she would be hesitant since she knows Ivy and her don't get along. But it would probably be nice to have someone she could talk to about it that she knows won't go telling the whole school about it. New year new friends.

Jenna x Indira: Yes, I think it's time they've had a proper first altercation. I see a bright and terrible feud in their future.

I have a couple of characters to offer! I would like to offer Charlie Jacobs to Caleb Thorne as friends! I liked their dynamic when they met and i hope that maybe they could become friends if you’d like that?

I also would like to offer Issac Jacobs to Poppy. Issac is in need of some friends and I haven’t really rp with him until a bit recently. I also did like their interaction too!
Hi Maria!

Caleb x Charlie: Same! I really enjoyed their thread. I think they're energy levels really go well with each other. I'm sure Caleb would love to borrow comics from him all the time.

Poppy x Issac: Their thread was very fun and I would love for them to bump into each other again! She's a bit down at the moment so spending time with "new" people would probably be good for her.

Nikko + Flynn: pretty obvious here as they already know each other from quidditch and I can see them being friends and bonding more over quidditch and being teammates and all that.

Indira + Eoin: We didn't really get much of a chance to rp a lot with these two, so I'm more than happy to do something in the new year now they're all that older and wiser!
Hello!

Nikko x Flynn: I agree! I think they're also technically alternates so maybe some pre-try out nervous chats could be fun??

Indira x Eoin: Yes! She was not impressed by their first encounter. So them being competitive in class/about school might make her a little crazy if it's mostly one-sidedly from her end haha.

Thank you so much to everyone who replied!! If there's any specific idea you'd like to discuss more just let me know or pm me!

Hello!

Nikko x Flynn: I agree! I think they're also technically alternates so maybe some pre-try out nervous chats could be fun??

Indira x Eoin: Yes! She was not impressed by their first encounter. So them being competitive in class/about school might make her a little crazy if it's mostly one-sidedly from her end haha.

Nikko + Flynn: Oh for sure I love it! Especially because Flynn is still being a little hesitant about whether he's going to try out again. He could probably use a good talking to to help make his decision =))

Indi + Eoin: It will certainly make it more interesting for sure, though Eoin won't say anything, seeing her trying to beat him will spur him on to try harder and study more so he can try and stay ahead

Morning
That would be grate. I wait you link :)

Hello! I have people and ideas that could possibly work - plus, we haven't RPed much! :D

Simon & Michael Newton - They're in the same year (Michael transferred last year), and he is very easy going and look for more friends! He's also pan and may be someone Simon could confide in if he's questioning his sexuality depending on how they get along and if you're looking for that.

Simon & Juniper Zumwalt - If he is wanting to date girls rn, I'm hoping to place Juniper on a few dates this year (and it could be one date that doesn't go well hahaha). She's pretty no nonsense and loud.

Poppy & Juniper Zumwalt - Juniper and Poppy could be closer friends since they're roommates! But also, if she's interested in girls.... :r

Deliah & Seraphina My - Seraphina is kind of awful and always picking fights with people, BUT she is letting down a few walls this year. She's also doing terribly in school so the tutoring idea sounds like it might be fun. I also think Deliah and Seraphina met before they were sorted, but I may be wrong on that (I think she broke a figurine?)

Indira & Elara Chatelain - Elara is pretty chill but high energy. It could be an interesting dynamic, and I am open to friends or enemies. :D

Hey Kadi.
It looks like you have a lot of plot suggestions but I have one more to add.
Nikko and Linden: Lin is in Hufflepuff and loves animals. he is the kind of guy who finds injured creatures and tries to nurture them back to health (with mixed results). It is up to you. he has a boyfriend at the moment but a bit of a crush of fling further down the line could be an option as well... maybe...

I'm here!

Simon/Rose: This one could be fun. They havent seen each other since she pegged him with a stone.

Poppy/Rose: Rose really has no friends, lol, they could hang out maybe?

Nikko/Aubrey: I still like the idea of him being her one confidant, there's a lot we could do with that.

Delilah/Allison: This is just a thought, but they could be friends. Allie is loud and bold.

Caleb/Jordie: Jordie should pounce on Caleb as soon as Jordie sees he's in school. They live close to each other, Jordie has been waiting for him to come to school.

DAPH!

Simon x Aisa: Yes I would love them to be proper friends now. She's the only one he's really opened up to about his family drama, so he's likely to cling to that fact a lot. I don't know if she would have told him about her relationship but if she hasn't I could see him getting mad about that since it feels (wrongly) like he's being more open than she is.

Simon x Eric: yes, 100%. I think the only reason Simon doesn't hate Eric is because he hasn't done anything that has affected him personally. But we could change that 👀

Poppy x Iris: Oh?? That could be interesting. The Ravenclaw flower girls are both in limbo for sure, and think it might lead them to depending on each other a bit more. I'd really like to see how/where that could go.

Nikko x Lucas: Both, yes good. I think we've been meaning to have them interact for a while now. I think they might be at least aware of each other now that they're both on their respective quidditch teams.

Nikko x Ivy: Nikko would probably be a bit baffled by her high opinion of him since he's a little intimidated by her intensity. He does admire her though. I think they'd be an interesting couple but I do think she would quickly out grow him.

Indira x Natalia: Absolutely, they are already about to kill each other. I am excited and terrified to see how they escalate haha
Yayy glad you like my ideas.

Am down for Aisa and Simon for sure. Maybe that would be something we can do early in the year?

With Eric and Simon, maybe a bit later? I want to think of a good way to get them off on the wrong foot.

Poppy and Iris could maybe wait a bit too? Unless maybe you want to do a holiday thread?

Nikko and Lucas, maybe we should throw them together soon? Since they're in the same year as well I think they'd definitely know each other.

Nikko and Ivy could maybe be a bit later? I think she could bother him again about upper year spells :r

Indira and Natalia I'm very excited about. I'm also dragging my other plot from my PD here because I

really liked your idea of Natalia and Delilah too. Maybe we set that up first?

To avoid drowning in threads at the start of the year I'm trying to spread them out a bit. My suggestion for threads we can do now/soon are: Delilah and Natalia, Lucas and Nikko, Aisa and Simon.

We don't have to do all of those immediately either, what do you think?

Hi Kadi! We and our characters haven't really interacted, but I MAY have some ideas for our characters.

First of all, we can try something about Kiara+Poppy. They are roommates and surely already knows each other just not really close, we can change that! Kia is really out-going so she can try to chat with Poppy about random school stuff, plants or just their life. And she doesn't really have any friend groups so there won't be any problem with friends that are arguing.

Then I can offer Kiara+Simon as romantic interests. She is pretty unexpierenced about that, even tho she has been on a date once. She is pretty patient with people so she would try to find a way to Simon, even if he won't like her. If they don't work out as something romantic, they can be friends or frenemies. They can even start interacting with one sided dislikes (or acting like they doesn't like other one), like Simon can find her too cheerful or something like that and Kiara can try to prove him something other and jokingly can try to look edgy around him just to make him laugh or something like that.

Delilah+Kiara. They are in the same house and since Kiara loves everybody, she can try to act as Lila's in school big sister. They can just be pals or study buddies and just interact with each other only at common room.

Caleb+Parker. They kinda (not yet) knows each other, Bella took Parker to Caleb and Delilah at the train. They are in the same house, they can be friends (after some time cause Parker has trust issues) or frenemies or just can dislike each other.

Let me know what you think about it!

Hey!

Simon x Daintree: I totally agree that any pleasantness that goes on between them is purely for show and convenience. I saw a lot of potential in that brotherhood meeting this past year. I think that would be very fun to get into a bit more.

Ajax x Poppy: He might not be directly involved but she knows he's friends with Nicole so she might be a little wary. But right now I think she considers him more "her friends friend" so it would be cool to have them establish their own relationship. She does think he is very cool though haha.

Delilah x Lumio: I've quite liked her with Lumio and I would like them to be friends. She's used to having friends who are much more calculating so she appreciates how sweet he is.

Delilah x Minnie: I think when she's ready to ask for help she would probably go to Minnie. She's met her briefly and would probably trust her the most.

Indira x Branson: Yeah, they've met a few times. She likes him, if only for his sweet library hook ups. But I would love for them to hang out more.

Caleb x the bros: Yes absolutely down. I was going to have him stuck with his sister on the train but I would like them all to meet soon!

Happy with all of this, Delilah and Minnie can be whenever you'd like in the future, just hit me up.

For the others, would you want to maybe continue for a bit the delilah and lumio thread currently going and when next semester kicks off we can start something new?
Daintree and Simon, I think we set something up in the slytherin dorm for them, maybe some polite conversation about their upcoming year as sixth years?
Ajax and Poppy, sounds good, he's usually off somewhere for the break, but we could maybe have them meet in the train?
Indira and Branson, they could hang out outside the library for once, perhaps the great hall?

Happy to space these threads out so do you have any preference over which you'd like to start and when?

Hi Maria!

Caleb x Charlie: Same! I really enjoyed their thread. I think they're energy levels really go well with each other. I'm sure Caleb would love to borrow comics from him all the time.

Poppy x Issac: Their thread was very fun and I would love for them to bump into each other again! She's a bit down at the moment so spending time with "new" people would probably be good for her.
Yess! 100% agree! Charlie wouldn't mind sharing some of his comic books! He'll probably show and tell Caleb everything he knows about the superhero world lol! I realise that they are in different houses, but I don't think that's a problem (He's been sorted in Gryffindor like most of his cousins lol!)

Issac wouldn't mind spending some time with Poppy. He needs friends, even if he may find her a little strange. He's completely clueless about the whole drama that's happening in their year level, so that may help her bit, in her case? I'm not sure.

I start one thread, and I start the other?

Nikko + Flynn: Oh for sure I love it! Especially because Flynn is still being a little hesitant about whether he's going to try out again. He could probably use a good talking to to help make his decision =))

Indi + Eoin: It will certainly make it more interesting for sure, though Eoin won't say anything, seeing her trying to beat him will spur him on to try harder and study more so he can try and stay ahead
Nikko + Flynn: Perfect! I can start something closer to when try outs go up, if that works for you??

Indi + Eoin: I'm not sure what classes they have together this coming semester but maybe he gets a better grade than her and she swears she'll beat him next time??

Simon & Michael Newton - They're in the same year (Michael transferred last year), and he is very easy going and look for more friends! He's also pan and may be someone Simon could confide in if he's questioning his sexuality depending on how they get along and if you're looking for that.

Simon & Juniper Zumwalt - If he is wanting to date girls rn, I'm hoping to place Juniper on a few dates this year (and it could be one date that doesn't go well hahaha). She's pretty no nonsense and loud.

Poppy & Juniper Zumwalt - Juniper and Poppy could be closer friends since they're roommates! But also, if she's interested in girls.... :r

Deliah & Seraphina My - Seraphina is kind of awful and always picking fights with people, BUT she is letting down a few walls this year. She's also doing terribly in school so the tutoring idea sounds like it might be fun. I also think Deliah and Seraphina met before they were sorted, but I may be wrong on that (I think she broke a figurine?)

Indira & Elara Chatelain - Elara is pretty chill but high energy. It could be an interesting dynamic, and I am open to friends or enemies. :D
Hi!! We haven't and I would love to change that!

Simon x Michael: This would actually be quite interesting since Simon actually transferred from HS in third year so they were at one point school mates before so we could do something with that for sure.

Simon x Juniper: That could be fun. He admires girls who are straight forward and confident so I think he could easily be charmed by her. She might see through his "charming" front quite quickly but that could be fun.

Poppy x Juniper: I would love for them to be come closer, and definilty open to seeing what happens there 👀

Delilah x Seraphina: They have met briefly, but not since coming to school I don't think. She would be happy to help tutor her. I think she would test Delilah's patience but that sounds fun.

Indira x Elara: An interesting combination. I think it's hard for Indi to get along with anyone but I am so down to throw her at people and see how she reacts to them. So far it's usually casual disinterest but who knows 👀

It looks like you have a lot of plot suggestions but I have one more to add.
Nikko and Linden: Lin is in Hufflepuff and loves animals. he is the kind of guy who finds injured creatures and tries to nurture them back to health (with mixed results). It is up to you. he has a boyfriend at the moment but a bit of a crush of fling further down the line could be an option as well... maybe...
Nikko x Linden: Aw, they both sounds like sweet boys who would get along quite well. I'm down for them to meet, and if it works out down the line maybe something more?

Simon/Rose: This one could be fun. They havent seen each other since she pegged him with a stone.

Poppy/Rose: Rose really has no friends, lol, they could hang out maybe?

Nikko/Aubrey: I still like the idea of him being her one confidant, there's a lot we could do with that.

Delilah/Allison: This is just a thought, but they could be friends. Allie is loud and bold.

Caleb/Jordie: Jordie should pounce on Caleb as soon as Jordie sees he's in school. They live close to each other, Jordie has been waiting for him to come to school.
JESS!

Simon x Rose: I think he might hold a grudge and they might kill each other again but it was fun so I'm down haha

Poppy x Rose: She can only hang out with girls with flower/plant names from now on haha. But yes, I think they would be an interesting combo.

Nikko x Aubrey: yes! I would like them to become better friends

Delilah x Allison: That could be interesting. Delilah is quite reserved, so being around louder characters would be good for her.

Caleb x Jordie: Yes! A thread where they see each other in the great hall and recognize each other could be fun?

Am down for Aisa and Simon for sure. Maybe that would be something we can do early in the year?

With Eric and Simon, maybe a bit later? I want to think of a good way to get them off on the wrong foot.

Poppy and Iris could maybe wait a bit too? Unless maybe you want to do a holiday thread?

Nikko and Lucas, maybe we should throw them together soon? Since they're in the same year as well I think they'd definitely know each other.

Nikko and Ivy could maybe be a bit later? I think she could bother him again about upper year spells :r

Indira and Natalia I'm very excited about. I'm also dragging my other plot from my PD here because I

really liked your idea of Natalia and Delilah too. Maybe we set that up first?

To avoid drowning in threads at the start of the year I'm trying to spread them out a bit. My suggestion for threads we can do now/soon are: Delilah and Natalia, Lucas and Nikko, Aisa and Simon.
Yes, agree with all of this.

Starting with those three sound good 👍

Hi Kadi! We and our characters haven't really interacted, but I MAY have some ideas for our characters.

First of all, we can try something about Kiara+Poppy. They are roommates and surely already knows each other just not really close, we can change that! Kia is really out-going so she can try to chat with Poppy about random school stuff, plants or just their life. And she doesn't really have any friend groups so there won't be any problem with friends that are arguing.

Then I can offer Kiara+Simon as romantic interests. She is pretty unexpierenced about that, even tho she has been on a date once. She is pretty patient with people so she would try to find a way to Simon, even if he won't like her. If they don't work out as something romantic, they can be friends or frenemies. They can even start interacting with one sided dislikes (or acting like they doesn't like other one), like Simon can find her too cheerful or something like that and Kiara can try to prove him something other and jokingly can try to look edgy around him just to make him laugh or something like that.

Delilah+Kiara. They are in the same house and since Kiara loves everybody, she can try to act as Lila's in school big sister. They can just be pals or study buddies and just interact with each other only at common room.

Caleb+Parker. They kinda (not yet) knows each other, Bella took Parker to Caleb and Delilah at the train. They are in the same house, they can be friends (after some time cause Parker has trust issues) or frenemies or just can dislike each other.

Let me know what you think about it!
Hi!

Poppy x Kiara: I would love for them to hang out. They're roommate but I don't think they've "officially met yet or gotten to know each other at all.

Caleb x Parker:
That sounds good! I'd like to see how they get along. I started a thread for first year Slytherin boys if you wanted join it here : link

Happy with all of this, Delilah and Minnie can be whenever you'd like in the future, just hit me up.

For the others, would you want to maybe continue for a bit the delilah and lumio thread currently going and when next semester kicks off we can start something new?
Daintree and Simon, I think we set something up in the slytherin dorm for them, maybe some polite conversation about their upcoming year as sixth years?
Ajax and Poppy, sounds good, he's usually off somewhere for the break, but we could maybe have them meet in the train?
Indira and Branson, they could hang out outside the library for once, perhaps the great hall?

Happy to space these threads out so do you have any preference over which you'd like to start and when?
I think Delilah and Lumio's thread is winding down so we can probably wait on a new one for them for a little bit.

Simon and Daintree, passive aggressive roommates works perfectly. Maybe something in the new school year? How were your holiday pleasantries and all that?

Poppy and Ajax on the train sounds good. 👍

Indira and Branson during a meal or something would be nice.

I can start something on the train for Poppy and Ajax, if you want to start one of the other ones to start with??

Yess! 100% agree! Charlie wouldn't mind sharing some of his comic books! He'll probably show and tell Caleb everything he knows about the superhero world lol! I realise that they are in different houses, but I don't think that's a problem (He's been sorted in Gryffindor like most of his cousins lol!)

Issac wouldn't mind spending some time with Poppy. He needs friends, even if he may find her a little strange. He's completely clueless about the whole drama that's happening in their year level, so that may help her bit, in her case? I'm not sure.

I start one thread, and I start the other?
That sounds perfect!

I can start one for Caleb and Charlie if you want to start one for Issac and Poppy??

JESS!

Simon x Rose: I think he might hold a grudge and they might kill each other again but it was fun so I'm down haha

Poppy x Rose: She can only hang out with girls with flower/plant names from now on haha. But yes, I think they would be an interesting combo.

Nikko x Aubrey: yes! I would like them to become better friends

Delilah x Allison: That could be interesting. Delilah is quite reserved, so being around louder characters would be good for her.

Caleb x Jordie: Yes! A thread where they see each other in the great hall and recognize each other could be fun?
Alright, so five here. We have one already with Zeke and Dominic, so lets do two this semester. Maybe Nikko/Aubrey and Caleb/Jordie?

Nikko + Flynn: Perfect! I can start something closer to when try outs go up, if that works for you??

Indi + Eoin: I'm not sure what classes they have together this coming semester but maybe he gets a better grade than her and she swears she'll beat him next time??

Nikko + Flynn: Yes that would be perfect!!

Indi + Eoin: According to the schedule, they have Charms together this semester and Astronomy together next so either one of those world work depending on if you want a thread this semester or next one!! I'm fine with either

Simon x Michael: This would actually be quite interesting since Simon actually transferred from HS in third year so they were at one point school mates before so we could do something with that for sure.

Simon x Juniper: That could be fun. He admires girls who are straight forward and confident so I think he could easily be charmed by her. She might see through his "charming" front quite quickly but that could be fun.

Poppy x Juniper: I would love for them to be come closer, and definilty open to seeing what happens there 👀

Delilah x Seraphina: They have met briefly, but not since coming to school I don't think. She would be happy to help tutor her. I think she would test Delilah's patience but that sounds fun.

Indira x Elara: An interesting combination. I think it's hard for Indi to get along with anyone but I am so down to throw her at people and see how she reacts to them. So far it's usually casual disinterest but who knows 👀

Simon & Michael - Oh, that's pretty neat, yes! Michael can be aloof to these things so he may not have noticed all last year. Maybe they could run into each other and one of them realizes?

Simon & Juniper - Oh yes let's do that. Where does Simon hang out?

Poppy & Juniper - I could start something in their dorm?

Deliah & Seraphina - Oh, I'm sure she would :r I could start something at the library, or would Deliah study somewhere else?

Indira & Elara - Casual disinterest sounds like Elara would annoy her to bits so I'm open to that :D Where does she hang out?

Alright, so five here. We have one already with Zeke and Dominic, so lets do two this semester. Maybe Nikko/Aubrey and Caleb/Jordie?
Sounds perfect. I can start Caleb and Jordie if you'd like??

Simon & Michael - Oh, that's pretty neat, yes! Michael can be aloof to these things so he may not have noticed all last year. Maybe they could run into each other and one of them realizes?

Simon & Juniper - Oh yes let's do that. Where does Simon hang out?

Poppy & Juniper - I could start something in their dorm?

Deliah & Seraphina - Oh, I'm sure she would :r I could start something at the library, or would Deliah study somewhere else?

Indira & Elara - Casual disinterest sounds like Elara would annoy her to bits so I'm open to that :D Where does she hang out?

Simon x Michael: Is Michael in Brotherhood?? Maybe they can run into each other in the club room some time?? Or maybe in just in the great hall maybe??

Simon x Juniper: He has a habit of running into people at the lake. Maybe he's out the being broody?

Poppy x Juniper: Dorm sounds great!

Delilah x Seraphina: She would probably stick to the library or the student lounge mostly. Maybe she's found a quiet spot in one of the towers??

Indira x Elara: Perfect haha, she likes to spend time in Slytherin house sparingly to avoid her roommate so she could probably be anywhere. Maybe outside somewhere?

To start, I can start a thread for Indira and Elara, if you wanted to start one of the other ones??

Simon x Michael: Is Michael in Brotherhood?? Maybe they can run into each other in the club room some time?? Or maybe in just in the great hall maybe??

Simon x Juniper: He has a habit of running into people at the lake. Maybe he's out the being broody?

Poppy x Juniper: Dorm sounds great!

Delilah x Seraphina: She would probably stick to the library or the student lounge mostly. Maybe she's found a quiet spot in one of the towers??

Indira x Elara: Perfect haha, she likes to spend time in Slytherin house sparingly to avoid her roommate so she could probably be anywhere. Maybe outside somewhere?

To start, I can start a thread for Indira and Elara, if you wanted to start one of the other ones??

Simon & Michael - Oh, yes, he is! I think the Brotherhood works great.

Simon & Juniper - I love broody :D I can start one for them?

Delilah & Seraphina - Could it potentially be an "official" tutoring thing because I don't think Seraphina would ask or spend time in the library without having a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back