OOC First Name
Dolly
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hello! I’m Dolly. I’ve never done a roleplaying thing before, I am completely new. I’m still trying to navigate the platform and I still can’t seem to figure out how to set character details that appear below my avatar. Don‘t worry, I’ll figure it out soon!

Is there like a Facebook group for this, though?

I hope everyone would be friendly!

Hi Dolly I'm Rowan, welcome to HNZ! If you want to set your character details you can do so on this page right here :D (accessed by double clicking your username in the top right of the page.)

We don't have any kind of Facebook group, but the OOC section is full of all sorts of fun chat and games to take part in out of character :D And if you ever wanna chat or plot, feel free to send me a message any time!

Hiiii Dolly!! I'm Maria and Welcome to HNZ!

I hope you enjoy it here! Don't worry, when I first joined HNZ, It was my first time too! Hehehe! If you ever just wanna chat or plot, feel free to reach me! You can also use the shouty (chat box) on the main page, a lot of us talk on there too hehe!

:D

Hi Dolly I'm Rowan, welcome to HNZ! If you want to set your character details you can do so on this page right here :D (accessed by double clicking your username in the top right of the page.)

We don't have any kind of Facebook group, but the OOC section is full of all sorts of fun chat and games to take part in out of character :D And if you ever wanna chat or plot, feel free to send me a message any time!
Aha! I got it! Just casually replying so that I could brag about my novice uhh forum character-setting skills… :cool:

Kidding! Thank you so much! I owe my progress to you. Soon I will be the master of forum things :teehee:

Hiiii Dolly!! I'm Maria and Welcome to HNZ!

I hope you enjoy it here! Don't worry, when I first joined HNZ, It was my first time too! Hehehe! If you ever just wanna chat or plot, feel free to reach me! You can also use the shouty (chat box) on the main page, a lot of us talk on there too hehe!

:D
Hi, Samantha! This forum thing is turning out to be pretty easy stuff. What was I ever worried about? :glare:

Nope, I’m still pretty lost, but it’s only my second day! I got this YES.

Thanks for reaching out! I hope to see you in other threads!

Hello Dolly! Welcome to HNZ!

I'm Emzies, I'm one of the admin on here. If you have questions or need any help I'm always available to answer them. We have a good amount of site docs which can talk you through some of the site stuff: https://hogwarts.nz/docs/

There can be a lot to learn but it'll come and there's always someone on hand to help out.

And otherwise if you wanna roleplay also hit me up, (i've got age appropriate characters who'd love to hang out)

Hi Dolly! Welcome to HNZ! ^_^
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey Dolly! Welcome to HNZ - glad you found us and are diving in! Most of us were newbies before we joined (I famously thought the site was going to be a Harry Potter flash game when I joined :doh:).

Hey Dolly, welcome to HNZ! I'm Kris! I was also a complete forum and RP newbie when I joined, but don't worry you'll pick it up pretty quick 💪 (also as you can see, everyone's super helpful if you have questions). Can't wait to see more of Seren around this year!

Welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here, RPing is a lot of fun :p

Welcome Dolly! Feel free to PM if you want to RP sometime!

Hello Dolly! Welcome to HNZ :party:

WELCOME TO HNZ!!!! Don't worry, HNZ is such an amazing place where to start posting and I promise that EVERYONE here is absolutely sweet and amazing! I wasn't a newbie when I joined here but I can say that this forum was my first English forum!

I hope you will enjoy it here!!!! Feel free to hit me up if you want to RP me! (I have two Seren's dormmates!!) Yay, welcome here again!!!!! :p

Hi! I'm Jess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back