Midsummer Werewolf

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
I'm not a wolf. Don't start spreading discord among the innocents when we're already so close to narrowing down the wolves and winning.
Why not? Are you scared? :p We might not have narrowed down the innocents at all. Not if we're being played. Also, you're suggesting that we consider everything, but then refusing to consider everything. What does it matter if there's no cursed? If you kill three wolves and a sorceress and the game doesn't end, you know there's a cursed, and you can try to figure out who it is and lynch them. If the game ends, you know there isn't.

I'm not suggesting y'all start turning against each other. Just that you should still be careful.

We have, you literally made a bunch of them known. Unless you're not really a seer, Claire? :p

I brought up the Cursed because you were targeting active people, which includes myself, and I wanted to avoid focusing too much on it and more on the potential wolves from the start in case we go too crazy and lynch someone good. I.e, again, me. :tut:

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Rama Mowry said:
I have actually been busy with the start of school, so I'm not intentionally being inactive. It just happens because I want to get off to a good start. I honestly have not done anything to make people think I'm a wolf? But, that's probs why Claire thinks I'm a wolf.

Claire's intense activity honestly makes me nervous that she may be a wolf. >.<
No I KNOW you're a wolf cause I'm the seer :teehee: (which I proved by basically saying I knew who the hunter was, and then being right about it)
And? People have lucky guesses all the time. Just because you say that you are the seer doesn't mean you are because you had a lucky guess.

If Claire was faking it, I think the real Seer would have challenged her by now, don't you think? :p

If Claire was faking it, I think the real Seer would have challenged her by now, don't you think? :p
Not necessarily. They would then be opening themselves up to be attacked by the people who really are wolves. :tut:

Its a better alternative than leaving everyone to believe a wolf is the seer? That's basically ensuring a wolf victory. A sacrifice would be entirely necessary in that case :p

We have, you literally made a bunch of them known. Unless you're not really a seer, Claire? :p

I brought up the Cursed because you were targeting active people, which includes myself, and I wanted to avoid focusing too much on it and more on the potential wolves from the start in case we go too crazy and lynch someone good. I.e, again, me. :tut:

Right, I'd totally give out the correct roles of people and guarantee my death if I weren't :lol:

But that was also my original suggestion on the day the Cursed was turned. Continue pursuing old leads. You just backed it up. KR was the only one who argued against it, saying that it might not be a good idea, and now she's dead. I am NOT saying we should lynch you, yo. Just that we can't be 100% confident that everybody on the innocent list is innocent. I didn't 'make a bunch of them known,' I only revealed that three people are definitely innocent, and one person is definitely a wolf. The rest was just theorising. What I'm saying is, don't take it as word :lol: just because I said 'Kait could be a wolf and Jesse could be innocent' does not mean that that is true. If you did happen to be a wolf, you could comfortably jump on my theories and continue to the end of the game without any suspicion on you (which you have done before when I did the exact same thing).

Now, I don't think you were a wolf to begin with, because you helped vote Dan off, etc. However, your keenness to pursue old leads, and your repeated bringing up of the fact there might not even be a cursed, makes me suspect you could be the cursed. Either you or Maia. You keep emphasising your innocence this game, it's bugging me xD

Lovi, I wrote who I saw each night. I knew to vote Dan off because I saw he was the dire wolf. I knew not to vote for Anna because she's the hunter. I knew to vote for you because you're a wolf :p you can argue it if you want but it would be real stupid of me to do this if I weren't the seer.

I'm not saying you're saying I specifically should be lynched, but I didn't want the conversation to go that way, which totally blew up =))

You revealed three people, and yourself (Assuming you aren't counted in those three? I would have to go check who else but Anna was proven because I legitimately don't remember everyone participating :lol: ) and a wolf, and since I know i'm innocent, it brings me up to five innocent roles revealed. I realise I'm playing the game as if I should be trusted, because I know I can be, and it irks me when I'm not, even though of course that's just how the game is. If I was the wolf, I honestly would have killed you first because you're always one of the biggest competitors in the game. :p

I also don't think I necessarily said anywhere that anyone not listed was 100% innocent? Just that I am :p
I knew I shouldn't have said anything because me wanting to ignore the cursed role for now makes it seem like its me, but thats too obvious. Again, I just don't want to be distracted by that role, when there's more important ones to focus on. That just makes sense to me.

I'm getting to the point where I just want to ask Anna to shoot me to prove my innocence since you're not going to be able to after tonight. :(

I'm getting to the point where I just want to ask Anna to shoot me to prove my innocence since you're not going to be able to after tonight. :(

=)) =)) =))

I will say that your behaviour hasn't struck me as suspicious throughout the whole game exceeept for your deferring of going after the Cursed, but you are right, that would be a very obvious thing for a wolf to do, so maybe you wouldn't do that.

I'm throwing accusations around right now somewhat just to see how you respond :r but I think you've convinced me.

Also, Steph started posting but then stopped. Potentially because Jesse and I are arguing between ourselves and there's no need to intervene while the attention's off the wolves? :p

And oh right yeah 4 if you include me x_x

Edit: can totally imagine you would have killed me early on xD (although wolves have been known to get on my side and trick me into defending them D: )

Lovi, I wrote who I saw each night. I knew to vote Dan off because I saw he was the dire wolf. I knew not to vote for Anna because she's the hunter. I knew to vote for you because you're a wolf :p you can argue it if you want but it would be real stupid of me to do this if I weren't the seer.
I'm still offended that y'all are doing this to me. #innocent

Also Steph hasn't suspected a single person that we're leaning towards being wolves, yet x_x which strikes me as odd. When you brought up that long list before, I even thought, 'Hmm, strange, all the people you're pointing at are the innocents' but I wasn't sure how to feel about it then.
My 'long list' was old and was just what everyone else was saying. I let all of you convince me of things. I can say for a fact, 100% honest I'm not a wolf just a villager. If I was a wolf I probably would have been more invested and also would have had more input from the beginning.
Those were people that were being pointed at at the time so I don't think you have a lead there as my post was just summoning up what everyone else was saying and not my concrete thoughts, really I didn't have a clue who was who at the time and had pages and pages to catch up on so I did miss things in all of that.

Sorry if that makes me more suspicious but you just have to trust what I say.

For now, I just woke up but I'm going to come back with my personal list of what I think instead of just writing down the lists of other people.

Note: I didn't start to post then stop, I open the reply page on one page and then go back through the game on another to read the posts made.

Georgiana Night said:
Also Steph hasn't suspected a single person that we're leaning towards being wolves, yet x_x which strikes me as odd. When you brought up that long list before, I even thought, 'Hmm, strange, all the people you're pointing at are the innocents' but I wasn't sure how to feel about it then.
My 'long list' was old and was just what everyone else was saying. I let all of you convince me of things. I can say for a fact, 100% honest I'm not a wolf just a villager. If I was a wolf I probably would have been more invested and also would have had more input from the beginning.
Those were people that were being pointed at at the time so I don't think you have a lead there as my post was just summoning up what everyone else was saying and not my concrete thoughts, really I didn't have a clue who was who at the time and had pages and pages to catch up on so I did miss things in all of that.

Sorry if that makes me more suspicious but you just have to trust what I say.

For now, I just woke up but I'm going to come back with my personal list of what I think instead of just writing down the lists of other people.
That does make sense. I was considering that when I brought it up, but again, this is my last day so I am stirring things up to try and get some last minute leads :r how people try to defend themselves can say a lot sometimes.

You just don't seem all that invested in capturing any wolves, though xD I don't know.

Sorry for inactivity today, I finally got my space to put food so I went food shopping straight after rehearsal but I'll hop in my laptop when I get home and respond!

That does make sense. I was considering that when I brought it up, but again, this is my last day so I am stirring things up to try and get some last minute leads :r how people try to defend themselves can say a lot sometimes.

You just don't seem all that invested in capturing any wolves, though xD I don't know.
Fair. I might have gotten too caught up in the cursed/sorceress roles, but they are also on the bad guy side. xD
I have voted for Lovi, which I get wouldn't prove my innocence, but same for everyone else who's voting for her. :r
And I'll tell you that I think either Ash or Rowan is a wolf. I think it'd be interesting to hear from them.
Of course they might both be, unsure as they've been seriously quiet the whole game.
If you think Phoebe would have came back as cursed then I'd take my suspicion I've had for her away.
Reading back the whole game (I did this last night) I never noticed Maia say what she was, just votes with the group and has said very villager things, but I'm inclined to think she's villager but I wouldn't trust her fully.
Kathy - Could be cursed, not thinking she was original wolf, her play style did sort of change in her pointing fingers after that night, just saying.
Jesse - I want to believe you but also you could just be really good at hiding who you are, I think villager or possible bad guy.
Jesse keeps pushing the Kait card so I don't want to be influenced by that in thinking she's bad, so I want to believe her innocence but the numbers aren't adding up. Have the same thoughts about her as I do with Jesse. I'm not sure which side to believe, so I guess for now they are interchangeable. I don't think they were target the other if they were on the same side, so one on good and one on bad probably.

So really my next list is literally just my own, consider sorceress/cursed among the wolves as I really don't think I can say for certain that any of them are one or the other but they have my suspicion nonetheless.
I'd say the people I believe in their current roles are - Claire(Seer), Jamie(Mayor), Anna(hunter), myself(villager), phoebe(villager), Lovi (wolf)
1. Werewolf
2. Werewolf
3. Werewolf
4. Dire wolf
5. Cursed/Werewolf
6. Sorceress
7. Villager
8. Villager
9. Villager
10. Villager
11. Villager
12. Villager
13. Villager
14. Villager
15. Seer
16. Bodyguard
17. Mayor
18. Spellcaster
19. Hunter/Villager
1. Rama Mowry Wolf
2. Ainsley Lynch - wolf? villager?
3. Sara Moon - wolf/sorceress? villager?
4. James Cade - Dire Wolf
5. Aurora Night -cursed? wolf? villager?
6. Professor Katherine Alicastell - Sorceress? Villager? wolf?
7. Professor Sloane Stark - Villager
8. Professor Justin Cliffeton - Ghost / Villager
9. Professor Wren Louise - Villager

10. Lyra Potter - villager? Sorceress? wolf?
11. Georgiana Night - Villager
12. Professor Kida Frost - villager? Wolf? sorceress?
13. Marisol Woods - Villager
14. Geovanna Volt - Villager
15. Professor Monty Pendleton - Seer
16. Amber Chou Wilson - Bodyguard
17. Evelyn Manning - Mayor
18. Amy Rosemary - Spellcaster
19. Samuel Phillips - Hunter
[th colspan="2"]My Run Down[/th]
Colors are mainly for my benefit. Light blue is what I believe is true, the darker blue is possible good guy color.
Gryffindor color is the for sure bad guy color. Dark red is the possible bad guy color. Which doesn't tell much as basically everyone can be interchangeable if they have both blue and dark red.

Rama Mowry said:
Rama Mowry said:
I have actually been busy with the start of school, so I'm not intentionally being inactive. It just happens because I want to get off to a good start. I honestly have not done anything to make people think I'm a wolf? But, that's probs why Claire thinks I'm a wolf.

Claire's intense activity honestly makes me nervous that she may be a wolf. >.<
No I KNOW you're a wolf cause I'm the seer :teehee: (which I proved by basically saying I knew who the hunter was, and then being right about it)
And? People have lucky guesses all the time. Just because you say that you are the seer doesn't mean you are because you had a lucky guess.
Okay, so she's had a "lucky guess" at least three times #actuallyinnocent, and now you're putting her seer ability down to just a hunch because you've no other way to logically explain how you're not a wolf :r

I know Maia isn't confirmed, but my hunch is that she's innocent, and actually Jesse is a wolf. I also find it interesting that Steph has started with the detective tables as Kathy did, on which we decided she was putting so much effort forward we didn't think she was a wolf. What if Steph is cursed and is trying to cover her tracks to continue appearing innocent?

I'm going through the posts I missed chronologically, so I may contradict myself a bit as I work through

Okay, so I still believe Claire, and we'll know come nightfall if what she's saying is true for sure, so with that in mind, we know that Anna, Phoebe and Jaime are innocent, which is good! Now, if I refer back to what I thought the teams were, it was Dan, Phoebe and Kait. I was wrong about Phoebe, but I am still suspicious of Kait.
However, looking back through posts in the last day; Claire says she thinks Jesse is innocent because he suggested she was the cursed but then said we should pursue old leads not new ones, which I think is odd. Claire suggests this looks like he's innocent because a wolf would have pressed it, but I don't think they would, because trying to shift the focus to someone else without seeming to be the one to begin to cast doubt seriously would be a future argument against yourself being the wolf if the person you framed were proved innocent? But then again, I think he may have just been theorising and I'm reading too much into it. I'm not sure that even makes sense? I had a stressful last twenty-four hours.
Also, the person I am sort of leaning toward is Kait, because I was suspicious of her before Claire came out saying she was the seer. Obviously, I won't be changing my vote, I just want to get back up to speed.She did vote for Lovi, but as has been said, that proves nothing, and she referred to Lovi being a wolf as a "theory" while at this point, I think most of us have accepted that Claire is telling the truth.
Also, Claire made the point that Kathy said to the wolves she expected to be eaten, and that they shouldn't go for her, saying that meant she wasn't the cursed, but Kathy wouldn't have known she was the cursed, would she? And if she expected to be eaten, and then the wolves attacked her, she would have been turned then, so the logical thing for her to do would be to "be surprised" at being alive.
Also in reference to Steph saying I haven't revealed my role; I'm a villager, and the reason I didn't is because I don't see the point in doing so until it's necessary. By outing yourself as a villager, one of the "useless" roles in terms of fighting back, you make the more "useful" roles easier for the wolves to figure out, but they sort of know now, so I might as well.
Also, I noticed that today, Kathy posted twice, but hasn't voted, which I find sort of suss, but Kathy has been super active, so if she were a wolf, I could only see her being the cursed, I don't think she was one of the OG wolves. Steph and Kait, however, I think could be wolves, and possibly Jesse, though I'm unsure because all of the things I think about what he's said has been quite circumstantial. Or one of them could be the spellcaster? I just don't know about Ash and Rowan, because they haven't been very active.

So who ever is gonna vote for me. I think is suspicious after the last voting. I'm not sure who to vote for though. I have a feeling the wolves are going to kill me so help.

Geovanna Volt said:
my hunch is that she's innocent, and actually Jesse is a wolf.
Hm lets see if your hunch is correct
TOD5mNn.gif

oops nope looks like I'm still innocent :p

Evelyn Manning said:
So who ever is gonna vote for me. I think is suspicious after the last voting. I'm not sure who to vote for though. I have a feeling the wolves are going to kill me so help.
You'll be fine for at least tonight. Then if Anna doesn't shoot me I'll probably be killed off the following night, don't even stress :p

Right let's see

Claire (innocent) is suspicious of: Steph, Ash, Rowan, Kait, Maia, Jesse (6 people)
Maia (?) is suspicious of: Kathy, Steph, Kait, Jesse (circumstantially), 'Doesn't have enough info' to be sus of Ash or Rowan (4 people)
Phoebe (innocent) is suspicious of: Kait, Jesse, Steph (3 people)
Steph (?) is suspicious of: Ash and Rowan, but also pretty much everybody (2 people?)
Kait (?) is suspicious of: Jesse (1 person)
Kathy (?) is suspicious of: Steph and Kait, 'Doesn't have enough info' to be sus of Ash or Rowan (2 people)
Jesse (?) is suspicious of: Steph and Kait, Doesn't have much info about Ash or Maia (2 people)
Anna (innocent) is suspicious of: hasn't stated

Claire is innocent
Maia is suspected by: 1 person (Claire)
Phoebe is innocent
Steph is suspected by: 5 people (Claire, Maia, Phoebe, Kathy, Jesse)
Kait is suspected by: 6 people (Claire, Maia, Phoebe, Steph-ish, Kathy, Jesse)
Kathy is suspected by: 1 person (Maia)
Jesse is suspected by: 4 people (Claire, Maia-ish, Phoebe, Kait)
Rowan is suspected by: 2 people (Claire, Steph)
Ash is suspected by: 2 people (Claire, Steph)
Anna is innocent
Lovi is a wolf

The people who are suspected by the largest number of other people are most likely to be innocent, as the more people there are suspecting them, the more likely there is to be at least one wolf pretending to suspect them as well.

Claire is innocent
Maia is not suspected by: Steph, Kait, Kathy, Jesse
Phoebe is innocent
Steph is not suspected by: Kait
Kait is not suspected by: everybody is suspicious of her XD
Kathy is not suspected by: Claire, Phoebe, Steph, Kait, Jesse
Jesse is not suspected by: Steph, Kathy
Rowan is not suspected by: Maia, Phoebe, Kait, Kathy, Jesse
Ash is not suspected by: Maia, Phoebe, Kait, Kathy, Jesse
Anna is innocent
Lovi is a wolf

Claire is innocent.
Maia is not a highly suspected target. Only a confirmed innocent suspects her.
Phoebe is innocent.
Steph has a TON of suspicion on her, except by Kait.
Kait has a ton of suspicion on her, by almost everybody posting. Therefore I would suggest Kait and Steph are both innocent.
Kathy is not a highly suspected target, but she is suspected by another lowly suspected target, Maia.
Jesse is a highly suspected target. Only Steph and Kathy are not suspicious of him.
Rowan has hardly any suspicion on him whatsoever, despite having given no reason to be trusted. Steph, who is highly suspected, and Claire, an innocent, suspect him, but nobody else.
Ash has hardly any suspicion on her whatsoever, despite having given no reason to be trusted. Steph, who is highly suspected, and Claire, an innocent, suspect her, but nobody else.
Lovi is a wolf

We can pretty safely say that the wolves are not going to be suspicious of each other, so here's the biggest group of people who do not suspect each other at all (excluding innocents):

Jesse, Kathy, Ash, Rowan.

*SHRUGS*

- Jesse is a highly suspected target. Only Steph and Kathy are not suspicious of him.

- Kait has a ton of suspicion on her, by almost everybody posting. Therefore I would suggest Kait and Steph are both innocent.

???logic???

- Jesse is a highly suspected target. Only Steph and Kathy are not suspicious of him.

- Kait has a ton of suspicion on her, by almost everybody posting. Therefore I would suggest Kait and Steph are both innocent.

???logic???
The more people who suspect you, the less likely you are to fit into 'groups of people who are not suspicious of one another'. The fact Kait and Steph are so suspected pretty much excludes them from any of those groups xD we know that Lovi is a wolf, and Lovi has not suspected anybody. Kait and Steph have 6 and 5 people suspecting them, when there are only 4 wolves/sorceress (excluding Lovi) left in play. That means at least one wolf, two in Kait's case, are suspecting Steph and Kait, making them likely innocent.

You on the other hand still fit into the group. It's just my figuring, anyway :p

I'm fed up at this point.
Annaleise, I'd very much like you to shoot me during the Night Phase, if you'd please, to prove people wrong sooner rather than later. I'm not going to waste the Day Phase tomorrow arguing over innocence, and if i'm taken out then maybe people can focus on the actual wolves. :p (Nvm the Hunter role is awful :p )
I'm not going to argue with people. I'm not going to try and understand some of the reasoning here, because quite frankly, there is none. I thought we had it somewhat figured out, but it's like someone flipped a switch to make a mess of sound reasoning and I literally just can't with this game :lol:

If both Rowan and Ash are wolves and their abstinence of Kait/Steph/literally everyone is the reason we lose I swear to god =))

Oh my god. The role is completely different from like, any other game. Welp. :cyndi:

Hhhmmmh you're reminding me of Dan :r

But anyway, my list doesn't necessarrilly mean anything, just my personal findings so far, but maybe it can be of help to someone tomorrow, added to further evidence or whatever. I also think the fact at least two wolves are suspecting Kait should say something about Kait's innocence :p and at least one on Steph, too. Maybe I'm really wrong and messing up, but it just seems logical. :x

(Also RIP me *eats last meal*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back