Midsummer Werewolf

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Professor Kida Frost said:
I've been present this entire game (I just never speak) however that doesn't mean I wasn't contributing to the wolves, (even though those contributions where generally ignored which more than likely lead to the downfall of the wolves.)
I almost got you Kathy! I voted for you the night I was betrayed but my vote was changed last minute.

Next time.
I'm really curious how it happened that no one died that one night. Kait was busy as she said, but there were still two more wolves to vote someone off right?
I think the main reason was Dan had been killed the day before, and I used to poke him to get a vote in for the wolves if they hadn't. The other wolves weren't really online at the same time so I couldn't really continue with it. (And if you're thinking I was biased with the wolves, I also told Claire that it probably wasn't worth Seeing Zach when he'd already died :r )

James Adams said:
Amber Chou Wilson said:
Professor Kida Frost said:
I've been present this entire game (I just never speak) however that doesn't mean I wasn't contributing to the wolves, (even though those contributions where generally ignored which more than likely lead to the downfall of the wolves.)
I almost got you Kathy! I voted for you the night I was betrayed but my vote was changed last minute.

Next time.
I'm really curious how it happened that no one died that one night. Kait was busy as she said, but there were still two more wolves to vote someone off right?
I think the main reason was Dan had been killed the day before, and I used to poke him to get a vote in for the wolves if they hadn't. The other wolves weren't really online at the same time so I couldn't really continue with it. (And if you're thinking I was biased with the wolves, I also told Claire that it probably wasn't worth Seeing Zach when he'd already died :r )
Interesting :o if they hadn't forgotten that night, the village might have been doomed xD it was close enough as it is

Nooo! I was so rooting for the wolves this time around.

This has to be one of the most confusing games of werewolf I've played xD I also now regret sticking up for Kait so much at the start :r

Good job James!

Yeah, why didn't you guys eat me?! I've never survived to the end before and wow it is hard work trying to win there at the end. Daph was kicking my butt from the underworld, saying something along the lines of - 'you have to get those wolves, I need the satisfaction of knowing they lost!' Or that was the gist I got anyway :p

I think I would have cried if I had turned out to be wrong about Kait, let's be honest. It would have been like what happened with Abby but so much worse. And I'd also almost given up the day it was between Ash and Steph, (all my vote changing was half actual (stab-in-the-dark) tactics, and half me just trying to annoy the wolves as much as possible, whoever they were, it could have been anyone to me at that stage :lol: )

Well-played Claire, actually. Watching the high you got from outing yourself as Seer was amazing. Also, Zach continued to make me laugh every time he posted his little A. But I suppose ambiguous is what I was going for. Anna, all I can say is holy crap thanks for never deciding I was the one who was more suspicious - I wouldn't have let you get lynched :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back