Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
As we're coming up to the end of S1 I thought it a good idea to get some more plots going for my boys. Because I have decided that they don't have enough yet and I need all the plots and threads humanly possible.

kwdJBYE.gif

Flynn North
1st year Gryffindor

First on my list of boys is Flynn right here. He's a troublemaker through and through, an orphan who's convinced no one is ever going to want to adopt him (and I am desperate to prove him wrong), and he finds it very hard to open up and trust people because he's been hurt so much in the past. But one way to his heart is either through pranking or through skateboarding, so if you want him to actually be friendly, then those are your best bets. Otherwise, he can be rather rude and obnoxious, always thinking that he's right about everything. And if you get on his bad side then it's not very likely that you're going to get off of it again because he's not the sort of boy to change his mind about people. He only really has two people he considers friends, one who's more of a figure he looks up to in a way than a real friend. So yeah, he's pretty solitary and probably needs more people he can actually get along with. Or even more people he can think of as enemies, which are far more likely because he doesn't like most people. And as for the romance side of things, I haven't planned anything thus far. Haven't even worked out his sexuality yet so that's all up in the air. But I would love to experiment with it, the best way to find out his preferences is to throw him at different people and see what sticks.

439WN8c.gif

Hyun Ong Hae
3rd year Mahoutokuro

Now we come to Hyun! He's a first-generation Pureblood from a Korean family, speaks Korean, English and Japanese, has a twin sister and an older (disowned) brother and has way too much pressure pushed on his head as the oldest good child now. While he currently in this third year at Mahoutokuro, I am thinking about maybe transferring him to HNZ in Y37, but we'll see about that.

Generally speaking, Hyun is a pretty nice person, always smiling, very charming, a chaser on the Quidditch team (and likes to think he's very good at it) as well and usually top of the class in his lessons because his parents would kill him otherwise. Basically he's just a very charming smarty-pants who also happens to play the piano to a very high level as well. When it comes to this boy, his family are not purist or anything, they are just very conscious about their magical bloodline dying out so started marrying into magical families to try and save their dying bloodline, as Hyun and his siblings are their success story as purebloods, so his parents will have their fingers in his love life and will try and get him 'hooked up' with the right person to keep it all going. And Hyun is generally alright with it and does everything just to keep his family happy. But he likes to have friends and as a boy who is easy to get along with most of the time he doesn't usually have trouble with that. He doesn't like to think he has 'enemies', only 'rivals' in the classroom. And as for a love life, he currently hasn't got one. As said before his parents want him to get with the right person and marry into another magical family so if you have any ideas or characters to throw at me in that sense I would love to have them and we could work something out.

KmGm6BD.gif

Eoin Armati
future HNZ

Last of all we finally come to my new boy, Eoin. He's currently just turned 11 years old and will be heading off to Hogwarts in Y37. And he is not happy about it in the slightest. He's a muggleborn, middle child, the only boy and is half-italian and half-irish. Which is quite a lot to unpack there but don't worry about it. Basically this kid had absolutely no idea that magic even existed until his Hogwarts letter came, and he is not very happy that it did. Eoin is actually pretty disgusted by the idea of magic, doesn't want to study it and well spend the whole time complaining about everything. He was born and raised in Italy, but a couple of years ago his parents moved to Darwin and he now lives there (and is also not happy about that). But Eoin is just a big nerd, loves his books and studying and will probably end up as a Ravenclaw it wouldn't even surprise me he just loves books more than people and is a very solitary person. But he also loves swimming and diving, his father being a Marine Biologist he moved to Australia to study the aquatic life there and Eoin absolutely loves helping his father out. So most of the information he knows is about marine life and he will talk to you for hours on end about fish and sharks don't even test him. But he's a boy who's pretty hard to get along with, simply because he doesn't like large crowds of people and will always prefer sitting by himself with his glasses pushed up his nose and his nose stuck in a good book.​

Last edited:
Hi hi, I have Harper here who would likely run into Flynn every so often seeing as how they're both Gryffindor first years. I think whether they get along or not really depends on the circumstances under which they meet. She's adventurous and fun-loving, so if she ran into Flynn while he was setting up a prank, for example, she could easily be talked into helping. But I could also easily see her chafing at Flynn's bluntness or sarcasm, especially if it is mean-spirited. Her bio's linked in her signature if you want more details about her personality!

@Flynn North Hey Charlie- Tilly could be enemies or frenemies with Flynn. She's a rulebreaker, not as much of a prankster. Would enjoy watching a good prank but not being the target of one. Would be up for something after the next semester starts?

Hi hi, I have Harper here who would likely run into Flynn every so often seeing as how they're both Gryffindor first years. I think whether they get along or not really depends on the circumstances under which they meet. She's adventurous and fun-loving, so if she ran into Flynn while he was setting up a prank, for example, she could easily be talked into helping. But I could also easily see her chafing at Flynn's bluntness or sarcasm, especially if it is mean-spirited. Her bio's linked in her signature if you want more details about her personality!
As they are both Gryffindors, yeah, it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to think that they have probably bumped into each other before now. Unfortunately, though, he is not a very trusting person and doesn't trust strangers to help with his pranking, so would probably just tell her to sod off if she happened to walk upon him when he was in the middle of something >_<

@Flynn North Hey Charlie- Tilly could be enemies or frenemies with Flynn. She's a rulebreaker, not as much of a prankster. Would enjoy watching a good prank but not being the target of one. Would be up for something after the next semester starts?
We can probably find some sort of mischief for them to get up to when the new semester starts, yeah. Depends on what sort of mischief and trouble that is to know if they're actually going to get along or not, though XD

Hey Charlie!

So my current first year Delilah might be an interesting combination for Flynn. She is very proper but at the same time wants everyone to like her. I could see her going out of her way or doing things out of her comfort zone to impress him/make him like her. But I could also see that going wrong and them not liking each other?

Then new student for next year, Indira, could be fun for Eoin. She is also from Australia and comes from a very academic family, both her mom and step-dad are professors. She is very smart and wants more than anything to be the top of her class and can be a very bossy/impatient with those she feels can’t keep up with her. I could see her maybe being friends but more likely rivals/a bully depending how it goes. Let me know what you think??

Hey Charlie!

I keep forgetting to hit you up about it, but the mention of Flynn being an orphan who seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder might be a fun thing to play off of with my firstie Sawyer. Sawyer was adopted at age 3 and has a pretty happy family life. I don't know if that could be a bonding opportunity for them or a point of contention (or both), but could be fun to poke at.

Hey Charlie!

So my current first year Delilah might be an interesting combination for Flynn. She is very proper but at the same time wants everyone to like her. I could see her going out of her way or doing things out of her comfort zone to impress him/make him like her. But I could also see that going wrong and them not liking each other?

Then new student for next year, Indira, could be fun for Eoin. She is also from Australia and comes from a very academic family, both her mom and step-dad are professors. She is very smart and wants more than anything to be the top of her class and can be a very bossy/impatient with those she feels can’t keep up with her. I could see her maybe being friends but more likely rivals/a bully depending how it goes. Let me know what you think??

Hey Kadi! For Delilah it would be interesting to see how they work out. Because Flynn doesn't like people very easy, and if he managed to work out that she was just trying to make him like her he could react rather negatively. Though he might make the most of it and be a little manipulative to get his way, so it could certainly be interesting to see how that would go.

As for Indira, Eoin is more than happy to let her be top of her classes if she wants to xD While Eoin is smart enough to be very good at all the theory-based lesson and ones which just involve studying, he's going to be absolutely terrible the moment that magic is actually involved simply because he doesn't want to do it. So I don't really know how they would actually get along because I can see Indira getting annoyed by the fact he can't keep up when it comes to doing anything magical, but then he's very smart in the practical side of things.

Hey Charlie!

I keep forgetting to hit you up about it, but the mention of Flynn being an orphan who seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder might be a fun thing to play off of with my firstie Sawyer. Sawyer was adopted at age 3 and has a pretty happy family life. I don't know if that could be a bonding opportunity for them or a point of contention (or both), but could be fun to poke at.

Flynn is very very bitter about the fact he's an orphan and he constantly misses his parents, so he sort of resents other orphans who have happy families while he doesn't anymore. It's a rather sore point for him, so yes, I think it would most certainly be very fun to poke at the sore point and see what happens.

Flynn has met both my firsties, Ivy and Violette, and I don't think either are likely friends for him xD Though I have really enjoyed both topics with them. I could see him and Ivy clashing more in the future?

I could also offer my second year Lucas Fletcher for him. He's older than Flynn but would probably follow his lead a bit as far as pranks and mischief go. He's someone who is curious about breaking the rules, but needs a push to do it. He's a very friendly guy, so I can imagine they might be friends?

Hey Charlie! We haven't plotted before I figured and have something.

For Flynn I got my first year Slytherin: Giselle Rosenberg. This can go two ways, she either likes him or become irritated and enemies. She likes to be right all the time as well and say how things need to go. But she admires people who are that way as well. She is hurt a lot and of not processed grieve she becomes quickly really angry. I would love to try them out!

As they are both Gryffindors, yeah, it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to think that they have probably bumped into each other before now. Unfortunately, though, he is not a very trusting person and doesn't trust strangers to help with his pranking, so would probably just tell her to sod off if she happened to walk upon him when he was in the middle of something >_<

Fair enough! Maybe they meet at the lake (I saw that he also likes swimming) or exploring the grounds? Harper's fairly outdoorsy, so that'd be an easy meeting point. Also happy to drop them in a situation where they're more likely to antagonize each other. Harper would be friendly to him at first but would push back if he snapped at her.

It's a rather sore point for him, so yes, I think it would most certainly be very fun to poke at the sore point and see what happens.
Love poking at a few insecurities. Only thing now is how to get that conversation started 🤔 Maybe we can throw an OSW thread on the train back for the holidays? Easy enough to start talking about family there assuming Flynn isn't staying at school?

Also! For Hyun, I dunno if it's plausible for them to meet without getting a little creative, but I have a 3rd year Beaux student, Aramis, who could use some more threads. Maybe we can convolute a reason for one of them to be in Japan/France and run into each other?

Flynn has met both my firsties, Ivy and Violette, and I don't think either are likely friends for him xD Though I have really enjoyed both topics with them. I could see him and Ivy clashing more in the future?

I could also offer my second year Lucas Fletcher for him. He's older than Flynn but would probably follow his lead a bit as far as pranks and mischief go. He's someone who is curious about breaking the rules, but needs a push to do it. He's a very friendly guy, so I can imagine they might be friends?
Yes, unfortunately, I don't think that he is going to be friends with either of you two anytime soon xD But I can totally see him clashing with Ivy again, he's already decided outright he doesn't like her and Flynn does enjoy pushing people's buttons.

As for Lucas, if you need someone to push you in the direction of rule-breaking then my boy is definitely your guy for that! He'd be more than happy to give Lucas a little push in the right (or wrong) direction.

Hey Charlie! We haven't plotted before I figured and have something.

For Flynn I got my first year Slytherin: Giselle Rosenberg. This can go two ways, she either likes him or become irritated and enemies. She likes to be right all the time as well and say how things need to go. But she admires people who are that way as well. She is hurt a lot and of not processed grieve she becomes quickly really angry. I would love to try them out!
I could see them either getting along due to the fact they are similar in their ways of always wanting to be right, or they could just totally end up annoying each other and they could end up being enemies. Either way, I agree, I'd love to throw them together and see what happens.

Fair enough! Maybe they meet at the lake (I saw that he also likes swimming) or exploring the grounds? Harper's fairly outdoorsy, so that'd be an easy meeting point. Also happy to drop them in a situation where they're more likely to antagonize each other. Harper would be friendly to him at first but would push back if he snapped at her.
Either the lake or the grounds would work as he's always wandering around there trying to find some sort of adventure. And the thing with him is so long as you don't annoy him or say something he disagrees with, he is actually alright to get along with. He only starts snapping if you annoying him or happen to disagree with him about something XD

Love poking at a few insecurities. Only thing now is how to get that conversation started 🤔 Maybe we can throw an OSW thread on the train back for the holidays? Easy enough to start talking about family there assuming Flynn isn't staying at school?

Also! For Hyun, I dunno if it's plausible for them to meet without getting a little creative, but I have a 3rd year Beaux student, Aramis, who could use some more threads. Maybe we can convolute a reason for one of them to be in Japan/France and run into each other?

Unfortunately he is staying at the castle because he doesn't want to go back to the orphanage and would much rather stick around over the holidays :doh: But maybe they could start talking about families over breakfast when mail is being delivered or something like that?

As for Aramis, hmmmm.... Hyun is also in South Korea a lot during the holidays because that's where he's born and raised. He's only in Japan for school then he heads home. But his father is a businessman so it could be possible that Hyun was dragged along on a business trip to 'learn how to have a proper job' or some such? Or it could be some pen pal exchange sort of thing between the two schools???

Yes, unfortunately, I don't think that he is going to be friends with either of you two anytime soon xD But I can totally see him clashing with Ivy again, he's already decided outright he doesn't like her and Flynn does enjoy pushing people's buttons.

As for Lucas, if you need someone to push you in the direction of rule-breaking then my boy is definitely your guy for that! He'd be more than happy to give Lucas a little push in the right (or wrong) direction.
I would like that! Maybe Lucas could be curiously lingering near the forest and Flynn could talk him into going in?

I would like that! Maybe Lucas could be curiously lingering near the forest and Flynn could talk him into going in?

That sounds good! Flynn has yet to try and attempt to enter the forest yet, though he is certainly thinking about it and would love to try and drag someone else along with him

Either the lake or the grounds would work as he's always wandering around there trying to find some sort of adventure. And the thing with him is so long as you don't annoy him or say something he disagrees with, he is actually alright to get along with. He only starts snapping if you annoying him or happen to disagree with him about something XD

Let's aim to do something outside then! (And hope they don't get into an argument right off the bat :r) Do you want to start something or would you like me to?

Let's aim to do something outside then! (And hope they don't get into an argument right off the bat :r) Do you want to start something or would you like me to?

Yeah, that sounds perfect. As for the starter, I'm pretty busy until the end of the week so I could put something by the beginning of next week, but if you think you could get to something faster then by all means.

That sounds good! Flynn has yet to try and attempt to enter the forest yet, though he is certainly thinking about it and would love to try and drag someone else along with him
Should I start something for this? I'd be happy to add it to my list!

That would be amazing if you could :wub:

here you go!

I could see them either getting along due to the fact they are similar in their ways of always wanting to be right, or they could just totally end up annoying each other and they could end up being enemies. Either way, I agree, I'd love to throw them together and see what happens.

So I can start something when I have time. Post it or send it when i'm done.

Yeah, that sounds perfect. As for the starter, I'm pretty busy until the end of the week so I could put something by the beginning of next week, but if you think you could get to something faster then by all means.

Is this several weeks late? Yes. But is it finally up? Also yes :p

Let me know if I need to change anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back