Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Lucas had been drawn by the forest for a while now, but he'd never dared to go in. He wasn't afraid of the forest itself, having grown up surrounded by nature. But... it had to be forbidden for a reason. That both worried and enthralled him, and today wasn't the first time the Hufflepuff could be found lingering around the edge of the forest, not far enough to really be in the forbidden forest and get in trouble, but maybe close enough to get a glimpse of a mythical creature that lived there. He'd heard that there were unicorns there, and he would have loved to see one. It was still exciting to Lucas that unicorns were even real, and he really hoped to see one. He craned his neck, standing on tiptoes to see as much as he could of the darkness beneath the trees. But he didn't spot anything at all, to his disappointment.

It was amazing that he had never even attempted to come here before. Of course, he had looked at the forest from a distance, but now it was about the only place on the grounds he hadn't properly explored yet. And it was time that changed, even if they were told they weren't allowed. Rules were for losers, anyway. So, there he was, eager and ready to break the rules and head into the Forbidden Forest and get a good look at what was supposedly in there. He doubted it was anything really dangerous, they probably just had the rule to stop people getting lost or something. But as he was about to head in he paused, frowning at a slightly older looking boy lingering around the edges of the trees. "You not going in?" He wondered, deciding it was better to speak up than not actually say anything, "You ain't going to see much from out here."

Lucas jumped guiltily at the sound of a nearby voice, turning to see a young boy he didn't really recognize. He guessed he wasn't in his year or house. But he'd definitely caught him. Lucas hesitated, glancing back at the trees. "Well, we're not allowed to." He said, wondering if the boy was hoping to catch him doing something wrong so he could go tell a prefect or a teacher. "So I was just seeing if I could catch a glimpse of anything in there." He said, sighing wistfully. "I would love to see a unicorn. I heard they live in there." He said, casting another hopeful look into the forest. He shrugged. "But that's just what I heard." He added. "I've never been in there."

When the other boy came up with the excuse of 'we're not allowed', Flynn did have to roll his eyes just a little, sighing as he raised a brow. "Yeah, so what?" Just because he was told he couldn't do something certainly didn't mean that he was actually going to pay attention to that rule in the slightest. "You're never gonna see anything from just hanging around the edges, everything cools gonna be further in," hiding among the trees whatever other supposed danger there was supposed to be in the forest. "No one's even gonna know," he did have to try and egg the boy on somewhat, grinning himself as he took a couple more steps deeper himself into the forest, turning back to the other boy, "You want to see a unicorn or not?"

Apologies for taking a while!

Lucas laughed softly as the boy dismissed his concerns so easily, a bit nervous. He never understood how some people just couldn't care about rules, but he admired it too. He hesitated. "You have a point." He said, glancing back at the trees. He had already been tempted, and this younger boy wasn't helping. It made him feel a bit dumb, caring about the rules when someone who was a year younger than him had clearly already disregarded him. He hesitantly grinned back, then followed the boy into the forest. "Alright." He said, moving to his side and glancing back nervously. "Let's go find unicorns. Do you know the lumos spell yet?" He didn't remember when they had learned it, or if Gryffindor had charms in the first semester.

It's not a problem!

It was actually surprisingly easy to convince the other boy to come into the forest with him. Flynn had been expecting to at least have to try and couple more points to try and convince him, but apparently not. And it was not that he was complaining about it. The less time he stood there trying to egg the other boy on, the more time he could spend actually exploring and really seeing what the Professors were trying to hide from them. "Course I know it," he did have to scoff at the question, rummaging around in his pocket for his wand for a moment, eventually managing to find it and pull it free. Though he didn't use the spell just yet, it was still light enough to see where they were going this close to the edge of the forest, but no doubt it would be much darker once they got deeper in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back