Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Temporarily :p y'all can't pretty much get rid of me that easily....

Anyways, my leave will start today but I'll finish up my time sensitive topics and post lessons. But y'all not see me post on minor topics, so sorry about this. Anyone that I got plots with will have to wait until November or December which ever semester two of Y29 starts. I just can't handle my job and how demanding it is in the summer. Plus, I'm trying to study for this citizenship (yes, I want to be an American xD ) as always, I'm online on skype. Pretty much everyday :teehee: y'all can reach me there.

Y'all behave ... :hug:
Alex

My heart when I saw this title; :frantics:
I hope your Summer goes well!! We'll be here when you get back!!

Good luck with everything!!

VERONICCCAAA!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

xD

Good luck Alex!!!! We need you to be American so we can go to that Broadway musical and Disney world!!! :hug:

Good luck with everything! Looking forward to your return :hug:

Hope it all works out :D

Good Luck with everything!

Good luck with everything Alex!

Aw no! Take care Alex and good luck with everything!

sad update:

Unfortunately this is my last day here folks :( I've finished my Professor duties (I'm so busy that I have to do everything on my phone) I know I said I'll be on skype but that has been change. I'll be MIA there as well. I'll be back but I don't know when. Congrats to Hufflepuff though and to the Beauxbatons Quidditch team, good luck.

Love, Alex
PS: I doubt Reuben would miss Sydney :r

:(

Take care Alex. Hopefully, we'll see you back in the not too distant future.

Alex: Good luck with everything! I hope that all goes well for you and that you manage to get done everything you need to do. Take care and I hope to see you back around again, like Cyndi said, in the not too distant future!

soooooooo I just found out that real life is not that easy and that it's just best to permanently leave the site. Will all miss you though :) adulting isn't fun y'all

Noooo Alex :( I'm gonna miss you so much, but good luck with everything and hopefully you'll come back again when everything is sorted :hug:

Aww Alex. I'm so sad I didn't have time to get to really know you! I wish you luck in whatever you do next. I hope you sometime find the time to come back to us.

I'm so sorry Alex :( I'll miss you a lot!! All the best with wherever life takes you and I hope you pop in to see us occasionally :hug: :hug: I am always on Skype as well if you want to chat!!

Why do you hurt me so???? :( Love ya, Alex. :hug:

You know you can text me anytime. ❤

Best of luck with everything. Hopefully, you can find some time to visit us every now and then. :)

Sorry to hear that you're leaving :(

Do still hope you will be around occasionally, though!

I'm so sad to hear this!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Hope you take care of things in RL :hug:
I hope you're able to pop in every once in a while! And I'll keep up with you on social media :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back