Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Probably should have posted this earlier in the week, whoops.

The dance school I teach at is putting on our end of year shows on Sunday, so life is about to get ridiculously full on the next few days. I've been running around to dress rehearsals all week and things are about to get extremely intense. I'm mainly posting this for anyone waiting on Ollivanders threads with me... I'll get to them as soon as I can, but it won't be until next week. I might pop my head in here and there, but I'm not gonna have the time or energy to actually reply to anything until next week.

Catch yall on the flip! 🕺

Good luck Rowan!! :D

Ooh yay! Hope the shows go off without a hitch. ^_^

Best of luck!

Don't break a leg!!! xD But good luck!!!

Oops I thought I would just need a couple of days to recover, but I've barely been able to move for the last week @_@ I'm gonna try to get back to replies now though, please @ me if there's any holiday stuff I should be doing!

(The shows were amazing, thanks everyone for the well wishes!)

x_x I said I was coming back way too early, oops

Sorry for being awol, gang, I've been struggling with really bad migraines for the last few weeks, and I had a seizure on Wednesday that completely took me out of commission. Starting? to feel more human again, so I'm going to start looking at what I need to catch up on.

Glad you're back :wub: but take your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back