Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
So, uh.. hey.

I kinda just up and left without so much as a word to anyone. I don't think I even said anything to Jesse or Sammy and I talk to them pretty much every day. The last year of my life has been an absolute roller coaster, every time I thought it had gotten to its most f'ed up, it would soon prove me wrong. There was just no room for me to breath because every time I'd let myself get settled, something would go wrong - it was an absolute nightmare. A few of the things:
  • My relationship of almost 4 years ended.
  • I got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 25.
    • Trivia: you're usually born with it.
  • I invited a couple into the apartment my ex and I shared to help me pay the rent.
    • They soon decided it would be fun to make up excuse after excuse to not pay me money. To this day I had to cover something like $1000 of missed rent/utilities. I'll likely never see this again, or the food they freeloaded from me & promised to replace every time.
  • My hours at work went from a solid 35-40 per week dropped to anywhere from 9-20.
  • Work was a constant battle because my boss is my ex girlfriends mother so she would constantly be unfair towards me & management is equally as reliable and did nothing about it except punish me whenever I wouldn't meet their expectations.
  • My new partner got pregnant and then subsequently had a miscarriage a month later.
Not 100% sure why I'm telling you all all of that, to be fair a lot of the people I actually talk to day-to-day only know parts of it. But, hey, it's always been easier for me to say things on the internet.

For now, I'm back! For how long, we'll see. Hopefully a long time, I have no immediate plans to run off again but life doesn't always work my way in that regard. If anyone wants to plot, chat, anything, my PMs are always open. My skype is always open. My discord is always open. This place has always been a fun place to come to relax, and I really hope it'll continue to be that fun place.

Look forward to seeing me and my characters around the board again!

Zach

That really does sound like a nightmare of a year - sorry to hear about that, Zach. Even though most day-to-day people only know parts of everything that's happened (which I also know is super tough), I'm glad you have people that you do get to share your life with and who've been there for you throughout the past year, and that you've now had this opportunity to come back. I hope HNZ is just as fun and relaxing for you to log in to as ever.

See you around the board!

Wow, Zach. I'm really sorry to hear all of this. It sounds like life has been giving you a tough hand lately. I hope things are improving for you, health wise and otherwise.

But welcome back! I hope the site can prove a distraction if nothing else. Always here if you need an ear. :hug:

Holy Lord in Heavens, that's a hell of a year. I hope you're getting through all of that now, and what a time too. Dear Lord. Good luck with everything!

Hi Zach, that sounds like a really rough and terrible year :( sorry to hear it! I hope things will be better now, and that HNZ can be a good place to relax again :hug:

Wow Zach what a list of stuff. Good that you took the time for yourself. I can't imagine how that all most be. Glad to see you back! :D

Wow, Zach. that sounds like a tough as year. so much going on. I don't know what to say without sounding extremely insincere. but know you ar back now and we are here to talk to if you need.
I hope that things start getting better for you.

That sounds like a really rough year Zach, I hope HNZ can provide a bit of a break from it all.

Welcome back!

Oof, that is a lot to have to deal with, sorry you've had to deal with all that. But welcome back, like everyone's said above, I hope HNZ can be a place for you de-stress and relax some with all the crazy right now.

Man thats rough, sorry to hear about all that. HNZ helped me through some rough stuff over the last couple of years so hopefully it can do the same. Glad to have you back even its just for a little while.

That sounds pretty awful, I’m sorry to hear that Zach :( I hope things are better for you soon, glad to see you back around the site :hug:

Welcome back, trust me I get how tough years go and having to pop in and out a lot always sucks. It's good to let things out (I actually consider this a pretty good place to do so)..Can't wait for the chance to RP with you!

Gosh it sounds like you've had such an awful time lately :( Glad to see you're back though!! I'm always here to chat and rp if you need a distraction!

Awh Zachie I'm so sorry to hear this. That's incredibly rough! I hope we can introduce some fun and peace back into your life :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back