Full Name: Jemima Danika Kaster
Pronunciation: JeH my Mah; Dah NI kHa; Kasz TER
Nicknames: Jem, Jemmy, Jems,
Name Origins: Juh Mime Uh; DAN-ick-uh; k AE s - t er
Date of Birth: February 8th, 2040
Current Age: Currently Eleven

Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again

Basic Appearance: Jemima is fair skinned with blond hair and hazel brown eyes she gets from her mother. She will sometimes dye her hair a darker colour as most of her siblings have blonde hair and she likes to make herself seperate to them rather than being too similar. She is taller than average for her age as most of her family are well over six foot. She has mostly straight hair that sometimes forms into a kink at the bottom and leaves it mostly down unless she is frustrated when she puts it into a loose ponytail to ward off headaches.
Personality: ESTP - Entrepreneur
As the youngest, she's very much the baby of the family and both of her older brothers, will frequently pick her up and cart her around like a doll. She's very studious generally as she has her heart set on joining many of her family members in the Aurors Department and knows she needs to keep her grades up. She does enjoy games though and is easily distracted despite herself. She doesn't actually enjoy studying, which is why she does it all the time because she frequently finds herself distracted by one sibling or another. Though Jemima loves to be the centre of attention, she tries very hard to limit the more "wild" aspects of her personality because she believes she needs to be a certain way to become an auror, more like her brother and father. She can be quite blunt and honest in her evaluations of others, though she does not do this to be mean, merely to pass information she believes to be important for the self improvement of her friends in those who have asked for her opinion. Jem likes to keep her conversation energetic, with a good dose of intelligence, but she likes to talk about what is – or better yet, to just go out and do it. She can sometimes tend to leap before she looks, fixing her mistakes as she goes, rather than sitting idle, preparing contingencies and escape clauses. In the face of an irrational situation though, Jemima is generally prepared to make a rational decision for the purpose even if the situation seems illogical. She has the ability and presence to face the reality and find the logic within. Though she finds highly organised situations (like school) a challenge, she does her utmost to keep herself focused, though she has terrible luck with managing herself or her brothers who insist on distracting her for the most inane reasons. She prefers more hands on learning, so structured environments can be difficult for her to properly function in. Jemima believes that rules were made to be broken, but values fairness and loyalty so is likely not going to break them when faced with the decision of whether to follow or break a rule.
Immediate Family: Mother: Danika Kaster nee Lesley
Father: Jack Kaster
Brothers: Benjamin Kaster II, Chrysander Kaster, Flynn Kaster
Sisters: Aleksandra Kaster, Elsa Kaster
Other members: Cale Lowaart and Ofira Mattaes

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke down car

Pets: They have many animals at home
School: Hogwarts New Zealand; Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Mixedblood - Part Veela
Heritage: New Zealander, Australian, Bulgarian
Interests or Hobbies: Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology and Quidditch and Flying and Dune Running
Strengths:Bold, Rational and Practical, Original, Perceptive, Direct and Sociable
Flaws: Fatal Flaw: Defiant - Repetition, hardline rules, sitting quietly while they are lectured at – this isn’t how Entrepreneurs live their lives. They are action-oriented and hands-on. Environments like school and much entry-level work can be so tedious that they’re intolerable, requiring extraordinary effort from Entrepreneurs to stay focused long enough to get to freer positions.
Major Flaws: May Miss the Bigger Picture, Impatient
Minor Flaws: Insensitive, Risk-Prone, Unstructured
Values: Boldness, Humour, Idealism, Creativity, Fairness

And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar

Describe your character in five words: Bold, Insensitive, Unstructured, Defiant, Perceptive
Best school subjects: text
Worst school subjects: text
Current Job: Student
Plans for the future: She wants to be an Auror
Patronus: Wolf Wolf Patronuses see their casters as part of their pack, and they are ready to defend them at any cost. Wolves have incredible instincts; they will attack all Dementors in the immediate vicinity and hunt down any stragglers remaining at a distance. No Dementor should cross a wolf Patronus - they are fierce protectors and loyal to their casters beyond any other guardian.
Patronus memory: Unknown yet
Boggart: Unknown - Unknown
Ridikkulus: Unknown
Animagus: Wolf

And I can't stop
No, I can't stop

Credits; The Chainsmokers for the Lyrics, Google for the Images. Template is made by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back