I Miss Plotting 👀

I was thinking if René want's Charlie's advice maybe I could start that one? And then you could start Hamish and Sawyer, even if it's just like Hamish out on the pitch or in the locker room and they get talking?

For Akihiro and Cameron, maybe we can see how Cameron gets along with Aika first and circle back?

And yes, feel free to start something arty for Marnie and Casper :wub:
Okay you can start Rene and Charlie. I can start Hamish and Sawyer. We can do Akihiro and Cameron next semester perhaps? And I'll def start Marnie and Cas.
Salem x Isaiah x Jordie: Isaiah would honestly be up for anything stupid so I'm game (@Jordan Harris)
I'm down. One of you two can start?

Hi Kris 👋

I could see Sawyer and Lucas getting along, at least in a friendly Quidditch captain rivals sort of way?

Brooke and Natalia are still fun, could throw them together again? (If Brooke can handle her prefect's badge rip)

We also talked about Cameron and Gwen. I don't know if she's the type he'd get a crush on, but we definitely talked about them hating each other. Maybe it could add something fun to the dynamic (though simply them hating each other is fun too)

Also. What if... Maris and Josephine as friends? I could see them gossiping about students :r

I tried not to give you something for everyone but my hand slipped sorry.

Ethan x Ryan: Ethan has not been deterred by any of the warnings and is very interested in the forest so if Ryan is willing to take a firstie under his wing, he is willing.

Delilah x Sawyer: I am please that these two are somewhat friends now. I think she might still feel a little weird about it but for the most part is happy to have him around. She’s also more willing to speak her mind now, so she might be the one who can give him a bit of a reality check about freaking out over nothing.

Delilah x Brooke: Always willing to play with their dynamic. With Delilah’s slowly growing confidence and Brooke’s lack of it, I think there could be something there. I don’t think Delilah would give her grief but I think she’s a bit less intimidated by Brooke now, and I don’t think we ever talked about how Brooke reacted to Delilah’s family stuff last year.

Indi x Salem: Salem is one of the few people Indi really considers a friend, and I’d love for them to hang out more. Maybe talk about the break up?? Or Indi can complain about her sister? Also eel adventures??

Caleb x Rene: These two are already pretty good friends but I’d like to do something with them. Caleb is always the type to try and get his friends to do something stupid and Rene seems like the obvious target for it.

Margo x Cameron: I love to bicker and these two are very good at it. Maybe she can try and get him to study and he is having none of it?? Doubt he'd have a crush on her anytime soon but that could be interesting.

Ethan x Marnie: I think Ethan isn’t the fastest at making friends but Marnie is probably one of the closest he has so far? He’s not that creative but I think he would let her decorate the front of his notebook or doodle on his arm when he isn’t looking or something. [I can also offer Felix for someone she can crush on maybe??]

Ethan x Blue: I think he would somehow be convinced she is somehow a ghost just trapped in a painting. But I love Blue in general and have to keep her busy with curious claws.

Yvonne x Maris: Yvonne is always willing to lend an ear if Maris needs to vent. She loves gossip and even if it’s just about trouble making kids I think she’d get a kick out of it.

Marnie/Cas

Hello Kris.
how did I miss out on this so far?
I have a couple of suggestions.
Ryan or Sawyer and Linden. I think Lin could use some friends this year. as his own friendship group has sort of imploded. so someone out of the specific dorms to talk to would be a good idea. I don't even mean they have to be big plots. but even just working together on homework would be nice.

Sky and Rene. I know she is not Gewn, she is antisocial a little awkward and loved her music. but I am open to any kind of interaction with them. a fling or a one way crush (either way)

Sky and Marnie: they met at the club fair. maybe they can run into each other in the arts room and hang out.

x_x Phew... it's been a week, thanks for everyone being patient! I still have a few things to start and thank you for everyone who's started threads already but first things fiiirst:

@Liusaidh Fergusson x Brooke
Salem x @Isaiah Thompson x @Jordan Harris
@Aine Thompson x Cameron
@Charlie Helkovaara x Rene
@Joshua Lynch x Marnie

I could see Sawyer and Lucas getting along, at least in a friendly Quidditch captain rivals sort of way?

Brooke and Natalia are still fun, could throw them together again? (If Brooke can handle her prefect's badge rip)

We also talked about Cameron and Gwen. I don't know if she's the type he'd get a crush on, but we definitely talked about them hating each other. Maybe it could add something fun to the dynamic (though simply them hating each other is fun too)

Also. What if... Maris and Josephine as friends? I could see them gossiping about students :r
I'm always keen for more Brooke and Natalia :r and I def wanna follow through on Cameron and Gwen potentially hating or begrudingly liking each other. Maybe I can start something for the accio kids in the club room if you don't mind grabbing the Slyth girls?

(Also keen on the other ideas, esp Maris and Josephine, but maybe we can do those after Halloween/the first quidge game?)
Ethan x Ryan: Ethan has not been deterred by any of the warnings and is very interested in the forest so if Ryan is willing to take a firstie under his wing, he is willing.

Delilah x Sawyer: I am please that these two are somewhat friends now. I think she might still feel a little weird about it but for the most part is happy to have him around. She’s also more willing to speak her mind now, so she might be the one who can give him a bit of a reality check about freaking out over nothing.

Delilah x Brooke: Always willing to play with their dynamic. With Delilah’s slowly growing confidence and Brooke’s lack of it, I think there could be something there. I don’t think Delilah would give her grief but I think she’s a bit less intimidated by Brooke now, and I don’t think we ever talked about how Brooke reacted to Delilah’s family stuff last year.

Indi x Salem: Salem is one of the few people Indi really considers a friend, and I’d love for them to hang out more. Maybe talk about the break up?? Or Indi can complain about her sister? Also eel adventures??

Caleb x Rene: These two are already pretty good friends but I’d like to do something with them. Caleb is always the type to try and get his friends to do something stupid and Rene seems like the obvious target for it.

Margo x Cameron: I love to bicker and these two are very good at it. Maybe she can try and get him to study and he is having none of it?? Doubt he'd have a crush on her anytime soon but that could be interesting.

Ethan x Marnie: I think Ethan isn’t the fastest at making friends but Marnie is probably one of the closest he has so far? He’s not that creative but I think he would let her decorate the front of his notebook or doodle on his arm when he isn’t looking or something. [I can also offer Felix for someone she can crush on maybe??]

Ethan x Blue: I think he would somehow be convinced she is somehow a ghost just trapped in a painting. But I love Blue in general and have to keep her busy with curious claws.

Yvonne x Maris: Yvonne is always willing to lend an ear if Maris needs to vent. She loves gossip and even if it’s just about trouble making kids I think she’d get a kick out of it.
Kadi why..
I'm gonna cherry pick a few favourites and we can see if I'm still alive later for the rest. Deal? Deal.

Ryan x Ethan - Ryan's in need of a willing assistant now 🤔 maybe Ethan could be asking about some sort of magic/jinx and Ryan can offer to show him :r

Indi x Salem - my fav girls, yes to all. Maybe some eel watching at the lake where they can talk while waiting for a sighting?

Margo x Cameron - Also always down for these two, I like the idea of them just having a bickering study session, maybe we can leave it open if anyone else in their year wants to join too?
I have a couple of suggestions.
Ryan or Sawyer and Linden. I think Lin could use some friends this year. as his own friendship group has sort of imploded. so someone out of the specific dorms to talk to would be a good idea. I don't even mean they have to be big plots. but even just working together on homework would be nice.

Sky and Rene. I know she is not Gewn, she is antisocial a little awkward and loved her music. but I am open to any kind of interaction with them. a fling or a one way crush (either way)

Sky and Marnie: they met at the club fair. maybe they can run into each other in the arts room and hang out.
Miaaaaa

Ryan x Linden - I am not opposed to this idea but I have my doubts that they'll get along I'll be honest (though that in itself coudl be interesting..)
Sawyer x Linden - this seems more likely considering they're both keepers
Sky x Rene - I just had Rene join the musician thread with Sky and Eugene so maybe we can see how they click?
Marnie x Sky - they could be a cute little oddball friendship, maybe we can poke at it at or around Halloween?

Hey Kris! I've got some ideas that you're free to take or leave
^_^

Ryan and Harper - Admittedly a weird pairing, but if he's doing anything transfiguration-related, she's down to join. She's in the middle of her animagus training and will be doing some experimenting of her own.

Sawyer and Harper - I'd love to do more with the two of them. Though it might get slightly awkward if he still wants to vent about his love life to her since I'm sure the version of events she got from Nikko was less than flattering. But yeah, I'm down for any kind of hangout thread.

Salem and Weston - As Kadi's probably mentioned, Salem is always welcome to join Weston and Indi on their eel adventures. I'm also down to do threads with just the two of them. I feel like they have very similar vibes, and Weston already considers her a friend.

René and Celia - Celia doesn't like René but I do, so I want to continue forcing them to interact. I'm sure they'll see each other on the pitch, and Celia kind of feels obligated to be nice not completely horrible to him since he's got dirt on her.

Also if you ever want to do more Blue/Celia (she doesn't really have any woes she wants to talk through atm but she does still like talking to the paintings) or Brooke/Harper (I'm assuming Brooke would not be happy seeing Harper's new prefect badge) or really any pairing, let me know.

I'm always keen for more Brooke and Natalia :r and I def wanna follow through on Cameron and Gwen potentially hating or begrudingly liking each other. Maybe I can start something for the accio kids in the club room if you don't mind grabbing the Slyth girls?

(Also keen on the other ideas, esp Maris and Josephine, but maybe we can do those after Halloween/the first quidge game?)
Sounds good!

Kadi why..
I'm gonna cherry pick a few favourites and we can see if I'm still alive later for the rest. Deal? Deal.

Ryan x Ethan - Ryan's in need of a willing assistant now 🤔 maybe Ethan could be asking about some sort of magic/jinx and Ryan can offer to show him :r

Indi x Salem - my fav girls, yes to all. Maybe some eel watching at the lake where they can talk while waiting for a sighting?

Margo x Cameron - Also always down for these two, I like the idea of them just having a bickering study session, maybe we can leave it open if anyone else in their year wants to join too?
Well that's ok cause I like all of these.

I'm inclined to start with Ethan x Ryan and Margo x Cameron to start? If we each want to take one. But I'm good either way.

Forgets about own plot thread like a true genius...
For Cameron and @Abigail Payne
For Marnie and @Senna Overby

Hey Kris! I've got some ideas that you're free to take or leave
^_^

Ryan and Harper - Admittedly a weird pairing, but if he's doing anything transfiguration-related, she's down to join. She's in the middle of her animagus training and will be doing some experimenting of her own.

Sawyer and Harper - I'd love to do more with the two of them. Though it might get slightly awkward if he still wants to vent about his love life to her since I'm sure the version of events she got from Nikko was less than flattering. But yeah, I'm down for any kind of hangout thread.

Salem and Weston - As Kadi's probably mentioned, Salem is always welcome to join Weston and Indi on their eel adventures. I'm also down to do threads with just the two of them. I feel like they have very similar vibes, and Weston already considers her a friend.

René and Celia - Celia doesn't like René but I do, so I want to continue forcing them to interact. I'm sure they'll see each other on the pitch, and Celia kind of feels obligated to be nice not completely horrible to him since he's got dirt on her.

Also if you ever want to do more Blue/Celia (she doesn't really have any woes she wants to talk through atm but she does still like talking to the paintings) or Brooke/Harper (I'm assuming Brooke would not be happy seeing Harper's new prefect badge) or really any pairing, let me know.

Ana ahh I’m sorry this got lost in the shuffle, sorry for making you wait @_@

Ryan x Harper - oohh I think this could be interesting, I had considered pursuing animagus for Ryan awhile ago but I got lazy about grades, but transfig still interests him. If he stumbles on Harper studying up or even practicing for her animagus training that could definitely spark a conversation at the very least

Sawyer x Harper - Yes! I enjoy these two a lot I’d be down for more of them (esp with some potential awkwardness since he does feel guilty about Nikko too :x)

Salem x Weston - I really need to get it together so these two (and Indi) can all hang out. Maybe we can bother Kadi and see about an eel/lake thread where Indi has to put up with these two

Rene x Celia - This is extra fun now that they’ll be up against each other in the Quidditch finals :r I wouldn’t mind (assuming Daph has time perhaps) possibly throwing them in a thread were Louis is around, though I’m not sure where Louis and Celia stand atm, I feel like it adds an extra layer of tension.

(I might loop back around to the others a lil later, esp Brooke and Harper, but lemme know about these for now 👀 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back