• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

I’m new too

Rory Grace

Member
Messages
14
OOC First Name
River
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Yew Wood, Phoenix Festher Core, 12 1/2” straight.
Age
11
Heyyyyyy

Wow geez Rory what a great way to introduce yourself. I’m new.... as you could probably gather. And um yeah, that’s it I guess. Hi ^_^.
 
Heeeyyyy!
Welcome to HNZ :) It's a great time to be new here, I love seeing all the new users around! Please reach out if you have any questions or want to RP
 
Welcome! :D
 
Welcome to HNZ!!
 
Welcome to HNZ, River!! :hug: Sorting is open right now so you've joined at the besttt time :party:

If you need a hand with anything or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message! And have fun here!!
 
Hii, welcome to HNZ! I'm Rowan, if you ever have questions or just wanna chat feel free to send me a message :D
 
Hi! Welcome to HNZ! You joined at a great time :D
 
Welcome to HNZ!
 
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

If you ever want a thread or a chat, feel free to hit me up in a message. :D
I hope you enjoy your time here. It's a great place to be!
 
Hey there, welcome aboard! :D
 
Welcome to HNZ! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. Hope you enjoy your time on the site!
 
Welcome to HNZ! :D :frantics:
 
Hey! Welcome to HNZ! :)
 
Back
Top