OOC First Name
Deni
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Hi, I'm Deni, a long-term creeper on the site.

A while back I made a character, I don't even remember they're name, but poofed after a little bit of time in response to some real world obligations. I'm hoping to jump back into the site and try again! I'm a big potter-nerd, I even played on my university's quidditch team. I've also been listening to some actual play dungeons and dragons podcasts recently that have really got me wanting to design/explore characters.

Hey Deni, welcome to HNZ! Glad you've been able to come back and join us :D If you ever wanna chat or RP, or have any questions about the site, feel free to let me know! :)

Hello and welcome to the site!! Sure you're going to have a lot of fun here and really enjoy yourself. And if you ever wanna just chat, then my inbox is always open :)

Hey Deni, welcome back! I ended up on HNZ when my own DnD group look a few months long hiatus and it definitely scratched that character exploration itch. Let me know if you wanna talk characters or RP or anything (like what podcasts you've been listening to 👀)!

Hi Deni, welcome! If you ever want to chat or RP, let me know. I don't know much about dungeons and dragons, but I love podcasts!

Hiii! Welcome to HNZ! If you ever want to RP or just want to chat, feel free to! I promise I don't bite.

giphy.gif

Hi Deni! Welcome to HNZ! I love talking about characters AND podcasts lol. If you have questions or just want to chat or RP, just let me know!

Welcome back! :D

Welcome to HNZ! If you need any help with anything, feel free to give me a shout!

Hi Deni, welcome (back) to HNZ! If you want help trying to recovery/remember that character you mentioned, feel free to send me a message. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome (back), Deni!
Enjoy your time around the board, and I look forward to seeing the characters you develop! :)

Welcome back to HNZ, Deni! I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back