OOC First Name
Kurtis
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
i'm kurtis and my friend brought me here after I looked over at her computer screen in class lol
i come from the land of maple and meese and i love to draw and write! ! i still have yet to make an actual bio for my character but i know i'll get really into it haha
i've never properly rp'd before but hopefully i won't be too bad!:D
(hopefully sorting opens soon, i haven't done anything like that in so long i wonder if im still in the same house)
yeah so im excited! can't wait to get started:lol:

Hi Kurtis! Welcome to HNZ :) Glad to have you with us! Don't worry about being new to RP, everyone started somewhere and more experienced people on the site will be totally happy to help you out :D If you have any questions, or just wanna plot or chat feel free to send me a message any time!

Hi Kurtis, and welcome! Unfortunately, you just missed sorting for the new year, but that gives you plenty of time to develop your character and RP with characters for the next year. Feel free to reach out if you want to RP anything like that! (I also had never RP'd 'properly' on a forum before joining and I love it now :) )

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ, Kurtis. And thanks to whichever person it was who was HNZing in class :p for getting you here. Hope you enjoy your time onsite.

Hey Kurtis, welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time on the board - and thanks for snooping over your friend's shoulder in class! ;)

Hi! Welcome to HNZ! Sorting is still a while away, but there's always people with other unsorted students who would love to RP with you (like me :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to HNZ :claire: i I hope you enjoy your time and have nice day to you! :kait:

Hey, Kurtis!

Welcome to HNZ! If you have any questions or you want to RP together - feel free to drop me a message!

Hope you enjoy your time here! :party:

Haha welcome, stop spying on me in class. Just kidding love ya :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back