Get to know you!

Ahh this is so hard, I love so many sports, but my favourites are swimming and martial arts! I've been doing swimming for almost 10 years now and martial arts for about 7/8 years and they're the only sports I've truly stuck with. :D

Although for fun I love to dance (in my room where no one can see me though :teehee:) and I definitely agree with Claire, dodgeball was so much fun in school and I wish I could play it again sometime!

My favourite sport is dance (surprising no one :p ) I've been doing it for 23 years and teaching for about a decade. I also used to very much enjoy swimming and I played on an underwater hockey team for a few years, but once my epilepsy started it became too much of a risk and I had to give it up. Ditto for sailing and rowing, which I did for most of my teens. I did aerial silks for about a year but I just never had the upper body strength to really be any good at it :p I've also been getting back into pilates recently, and debating giving karate a try.

If I'm watching the Olympics, I like women's gymnastics, swimming, and figure skating. But when I was younger, I played softball, soccer, and was in marching band.

New question! Where in your place is your favorite spot to hang out? Is it a special chair? A special room? A special area? Why?

My bedroom.

I get left alone all day and all my books are there and I have a hidden stash of sweets

New question!

What's your favorite phone app? If it's not a common one, what does it do?

(Facebook) Messenger is my go to :p Would be lost without it.

Hmm...Snapchat is my only source of social media. But Animal Restaurant is my favorite app! It's a cute game where you're a lost cat and you work at a restaurant. Lots of cool side plots too

I only really play three mobile games regularly - an idle game called Egg Inc, a nonogram app, and a solitaire app. Definitely wouldn't call any of the social media apps I have favourites :p

Oh that's difficult since i use so many different apps each day! But I think Instagram and Twitter would be my faves and main ones. Twitter is where I've met most of my online friends since its a fan acc and Instagram is where i keep in touch with most of my irl friends hehe

That's such a cool question! I'm stuck on TikTok since Musical.ly and on Instagram since it even had their old blue graphics, miss them. And from other apps, God, I'm REALLY obsessed with Romance Club, it's so interesting! It's like choice game, where we play like a main character (that is addicted to getting in troubles), this game has SO amazing plots, arts and character personalities are like sooo amazing, love it.

Mine would probably have to be Pinterest, haha. I love to create moodboards for my characters so I can get a feel for their personalities better! :D

My phone game of choice is a game called Disney Emoji Blitz, but a favorite of mine is also the app 'Forest' which will actually keep you from being on your phone mindlessly too much :p

TikTok is definitely my favorite app! I never expected it to be, but the stuff on there is genuinely funny and my fyp is full of creators making original scripted content with really great cinematography and stuff, there's whole series' on there that I watch. Super cool to see. If I wasn't too shy to act in my own stuff, I would put my own work on there xD

Recently I've come across a series of the 3rd gen Harry Potter kids (specifically Posy Nott and Rose Granger-Weasley) using "tiktok" as part of a Muggle Studies project to learn about muggles, it's so cute :lol:

Either Mario Kart or Marco Polo.
My phone game of choice is a game called Disney Emoji Blitz, but a favorite of mine is also the app 'Forest' which will actually keep you from being on your phone mindlessly too much :p

I love Forest, and my one friend is obsessed with Disney Emoji Blitz. She plays it all the time :lol:

TikTok is definitely my favorite app! I never expected it to be, but the stuff on there is genuinely funny and my fyp is full of creators making original scripted content with really great cinematography and stuff, there's whole series' on there that I watch. Super cool to see. If I wasn't too shy to act in my own stuff, I would put my own work on there xD

Recently I've come across a series of the 3rd gen Harry Potter kids (specifically Posy Nott and Rose Granger-Weasley) using "tiktok" as part of a Muggle Studies project to learn about muggles, it's so cute :lol:
Abby, have you seen the TikToks of the Lestrange sisters in the 70s going into the 1st Wizarding War? They're almost like their own movie, and I love it.

Abby, have you seen the TikToks of the Lestrange sisters in the 70s going into the 1st Wizarding War? They're almost like their own movie, and I love it.
I have!!! I don't think I've seen all of them, but the ones I have seen are stunninggggg!

New question!

What’s your idea of a perfect date (yes, of the calendar year)?

I'll go with September 30th - we're going away from summer, but it's still nice enough to need only a small jacket or cardigan, leaves are changing. A good time to be outdoors.

OOOH this is a good one!!

I'll go with January 14th - it's still holidays so no classes to prep yet, but no christmas stress either. The midsummer weather's nice and warm so my bones don't creak (about the only time of year it gets over 20 here) and it's a perfect time to catch up with family & friends :wub:

honestly, I love the 21st or 22nd June - mostly because it's the longest day of the year, and I love watching the evening sky only darken at the last possible moment and the light which still lingers. It's not always sunny or warm but I always like that day.

New question! Where in your place is your favorite spot to hang out? Is it a special chair? A special room? A special area? Why?
i was putting off answering this as I was in the process of moving and everything was in the air. but my favourite spot is probably my parents little holiday house. it is so peaceful and just feels so relaxing whenever I am there. other favourite spots are a couple of my favourite walks in the forests of the southwest. unfortunately I don't live there any more but I still love the calmness and peace and beauty of it.
New question!

Safari- I use it to access HNZ. :r
as for other apps. i don't really play games. unless you count dulingo but I much prefer the web version of that (you don't lose lives and it is horrible when you work hard really focusing on a tough level and then you lose your last life just as you hit the last question)
other apps I use a lot are m messaging ones. I have far too many. Messages (obviously) messenger, Whatsap, skype, Teams, and snapchat.
New question!

I'll go with September 30th - we're going away from summer, but it's still nice enough to need only a small jacket or cardigan, leaves are changing. A good time to be outdoors.
gif

I should have waited another two days. but I didn't want to forget or fo someone else to get to it before me
I don't really have a favourite date or even a favourite season. spring is pretty, I like the flowers, and things coming into bloom. and that promise of warmth. summer days are always fun, lazy days where you can go swimming in the dam, go for a walk or just take a blanket to the park, get a smoothie and read. autumn is a nice break from the heat, the cool list mornings are lovely but the day is still warm enough to be outside in just a t-shirt. plus rainy days are lovely. then winter is cold. but that means hot water bottles and hot chocolate. Jumpers, layering up for hugge walks in the evening (or realistically late afternoon) the smell of woodsmoke and time for spending time inside cooking, playing games with friends.
so my favourite date is Saturday. because for the first time in years I don't have to work it.
If I really really had to pick a date it would probably be 25th december. because I always enjoy our family Christmas'. we seem to put a lot of effort into them but they are low stress and it is nice to be with my family, the food is good (and the presents are a bonus too).

New question!

easy Wattpad... I can read and write and say poop about poop and no one cares because it's a platform for expressing yourself...

New question!

My favorite date?... Hmmm...

26 April... It's a bittersweet reason really... But it holds as a reminder of life and living

I have just thought of another answer to the app question. Libby and BorrowBox.
free audio books through the library = winning on road trips.

Libby and BorrowBox.
free audio books through the library = winning on road trips.
Yes, I love my Libby app because I'm terrible at keeping my Nook eReader charged so it's always nice to have Libby as my fall back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back