Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Hey people,

On behave of Marijke, I would like to let you know that she will be away for the next couple of days. Her dad passed away earlier today so she will be taking some time off from the site to deal with her loss. I hope you all can understand that.

Marijke, my heart goes to you and your family and I wish you all the best in these coming days <3

I'm so sorry for your loss Marijke, I hope you can take all the time you need :console:

Oh no that's such terrible news, I'm so sorry for your loss Marijke, take all the time you need. We'll be here for you whenever you can come back :console:

I'm so sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family through this, Marijke. :console:

Thanks for letting us know, Steven.

Oh no Marijke, I'm so sorry for your loss. Lots of love to you and your family through this. :console:

Marjike, I'm so sorry for your loss, if there's anything I can do to help hit me up.

I'm sorry for your loss Marijke :( Sending you lots of love and virtual warm hugs your way ❤️

Thank you guys so much 💜. I honestly can’t quite believe this is happening. You might see me lurking though because that’s an easy distraction when I need a little break from reality (like right now).

All my love to you and your family Marijke. We are all always here if you need to escape from reality. Many hugs for you :console::wub:

Aw no 🥺 I'm here if you need anything lovie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back