Birthday Werewolf

The day phase will end in one hour! The current tallies are:

James Adams - 3
Amber Chou Wilson - 1
Professor Kalif Styx - 1

Unless proven otherwise of her innocence, I vote to lynch off Amber Chou Wilson. Mainly because of her strange antics to find me guilty despite either being busy or that strange me voting to get rid of Anna was a cover.

With tensions high and tempers higher, the village was falling into desperation. They had caught two of the fiends plaguing their town, but three wolves still ran unchecked. With theories pointing fingers in all directions the choices were difficult, but finally one person was singled out above the rest, the village turning on James Adams.

The cries of those who trusted him went unheeded as James was led to the gallows.

But despite the mistrust and uncertainty, once more the villagers had cause to celebrate, as another Werewolf was gone from their midst. With renewed confidence and a growing sense of purpose, the townsfolk returned to their homes, already wondering and questioning who seemed most dangerous as they looked back.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.

A lone lantern burned in the village late at night as Geovanna Volt stood guard, her nightly vigil to guard against the werewolves an exhausting but important task. She leaned in a chair on the porch of the person she guarded, rifle by her side. The werewolf crisis had been going on for a long time now, and the Bodyguard had had little rest. Surely it would be alright if she just closed her eyes for a minute.

The wolves were silent as they swept down the streets, eager to rid the town of a significant nuisance to their cause.

When the townsfolk awoke the next morning it was a devastating blow to an already deeply shaken community. Their sources of security were dwindling fast, and although they had had success recently against the wolves, the now defenceless villagers were wracked with fears once again.

IT IS NOW DAY.

You have 24 hours to decide who, if anyone, to lynch.

So, Amber was right about James being suspicious. Never saw that one.
Our body guard is gone. Who all is left? And how many wolves are there? I'm on my phone and can't remember.

Remaining roles are:

Spellcaster
Diseased
Four Villagers

Two Werewolves

Yes :D a wolf! But :cry: the guardian though! :( We'll avenge you Pheeb!

Okay, down to business.
Kaitlyn said:
Unless proven otherwise of her innocence, I vote to lynch off Amber Chou Wilson. Mainly because of her strange antics to find me guilty despite either being busy or that strange me voting to get rid of Anna was a cover.
I know I might be called defensive again but I want to point out that this is not what I said. It was actually the other way around. I found it slightly suspicious looking back that Anna voted for you out of the blue when there was no danger of you being lynched, it just seemed to me like it could have been her trying to make it seem like you're not on the same team.

I'm still suspicious of Kaitlyn and Alex, though less of Maia because of the voting last night:

Voted for James:

- Me
- Phoebe
- Claire

Voted for me:
- Alex
- Kaitlyn

Voted for Kaitlyn:
- Maia

If Maia had voted for me as well it would have been a tie that saved James. However, she did vote first and went to bed after, so I can't say for sure she wouldn't have done that if she had been around right before the point of the lynching. I still suspicious of her, even if its less. The way she voted for Phoebe last night and seemed to be trying to pull attention away from James did strike me as odd.

I'll leave my vote for now and see what happens today first.

EDIT: Looking back through the thread I noticed that neither Maia nor Alex ever voted for anyone that turned out to be a wolf. Maia did vote for Zach at one point, but that doesn't say anything since the wolves didn't know he was on their side. This doesn't necessarily say anything, but I think it's important to note.

Back from work x_x There was a confirmation in town today, so we had thirty cake orders o_O
Right, so we've six villagers and only two wolves, so while we have lost out guardian, we're in pretty good shape! The wolves could be knocked out for the diseased for a night too, so we have six or seven phases, and about four day phases to catch the wolves before they get us, if I'm counting right? With regards to my vote last night, I wouldn't have changed had I been online; I've already said I think tying the vote isn't helpful to anyone. I'm not sure where I stand today. I'm still quite suspicious of Kaitlyn, I think she was quite defensive about Daphne's idea about her and Anna's voting, and I also thought voting for Daphne was a bit odd. I see where they're coming from, since wolves can often be quite vocal, but she's been on the ball with her voting etc. However, I'm also quite suspicious of people who've been inactive, but have been online. KR's been online, and yesterday Pat posted but didn't vote which I found off. I'm going to wait and see what others think, but those are my thoughts at the moment.

Hmmm, not a lot happened here today to give more clues and I need to vote now before I sleep, so I'm voting for Alex tonight. Though I'm on the fence on whether she or Kaitlyn is more suspicious.

The day phase will end in one hour! The current tallies are

Teagan Maxwell - 1

I'm voting for Amber Chou Wilson because it seems she's really targeting the people who votes for her without any explanation. She's steering the suspicion of people away from her and for that she got my vote.

The village stood quiet, the amount of voices snuffed out by the werewolves really making itself evident at this point. They had lost so many, and the fervor to root out the evil amongst them was abating, leaving the villagers quiet and uncertain. With no clear target in sight, there was nothing to do but take a break and return to their homes, hoping for more evidence to present itself but knowing that the cost would be great.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

There was a frost in the night air, nipping at Professor Kalif Styx's heels, keeping him awake. He knew there would be wolves prowling about at night, so he kept the curtains drawn as he made a warming cup of tea, rattled nerves jumping at even the slightest of sounds. He knew it was dangerous to be up at night, but the chill was relentless. A quick cup of tea would be just the thing.

Unfortunately for him, the wolves were prowling his area, and even through drawn curtains they could see the flicker of the candlelight he was making his drink by.

The townsfolk woke with heavy hearts the next morning, already knowing their number would be decreased when they gathered. Looking around, they knew another Villager had been claimed by the wolves, and with their numbers dwindling, the list of people who could be next grew ever shorter.

IT IS NOW DAY.

Sara Moon said:
However, I'm also quite suspicious of people who've been inactive, but have been online. KR's been online, and yesterday Pat posted but didn't vote which I found off. I'm going to wait and see what others think, but those are my thoughts at the moment.
Every morning I essentially pull up HNZ on a tab, have a scan through the active topics and then leave it there for the rest of the day, so it's not really indicative of anything at this point. I've been reading the game but I've had zero energy to participate (sorry, host: "Only sign up if you're going to be active!" - rip). Even if I read back, I don't remember who voted for who or who didn't vote, or what have you. I am probably going to get eaten soon =)) So, er, good luck everyone?

I did not suspect Kaitlyn D: was sad I didn't get to post yesterday. At this point I honestly think it's Alex and Maia. We know it isn't Pat, me, Phoebe or Daphne (or we can be pretty sure, at least) which just leaves KR and Jamie.

Maia hasn't voted against a single wolf this whole game (I don't think), but has been quick to try to rouse suspicion of other people (villagers). I'm on my phone but it's worth checking who Alex and Jamie have been voting for as well so I'll do that now!
Ok, day two or three (not sure), Anna and Maia both voted for KR because they suspected her for inactivity.

Same day or next day, when Kathy voted for Anna, Maia jumped in to say she didn't understand Kathys reasoning.

Jamie has posted a couple times saying she's been busy, and also expressed confusion on day two about Sally being innocent again that just seemed kinda genuine!

Page ten, I suggest Zach and Anna were working together to justify my vote for Anna. Alex jumps in and says that she doesn't believe they were and voted for Daphne instead.

Neither Alex nor Maia have voted for a single wolf.

Page 11, Maia suspects Kaitlyn and Phoebe, and also KR and Jamie for their inactivity...

Page 12, when we were all voting for James, Maia voted for Kaitlyn.

Don't think I need to say much more =))

I vote to lynch Sara Moon

That's the second time Jesse's posted S, so I think I'm gonna give him a leg up and vote for Sara Moon. If that's not what he wanted then I've basically done the equivalent of finishing a stutterer's sentence, but that's all I've got.

=3

I still feel like Alex is more obviously suspicious than Maia, because I already pointed out yesterday that she had never once voted for a wolf. But I hadn't noticed that Maia hadn't either, and we an only get rid of one wolf at a time so I vote for Sara Moon too :)

I don't see why you're more suspicious of me than Alex? I voted for Zach, I didn't tie the vote when we got Anna, (and I wasn't the only one who was suspicious of Kaitlyn; Daphne said she was too), while she didn't.

The day phase will end in one hour! The current votes are

Sara Moon - 3

Dudezzzz how should I know who the werewolves are? I basically just didn't go bandwagoning because I hate doing that because either way, if I do that, you'll still suspect me. I'm just a villager and y'all regret voting for me. Anyways, I'm really getting suspicious of Maia as well and I'm not even going to use the she-didn't-voted-for-any-of-the-werewolves type of excuse. I'm suspicious because she seems targeting KR because she's lying low but what if she's just using that so we don't vote for her? In that case, I'm voting to lynch, Sara Moon.

With numbers dwindling, the townsfolk felt more and more sure in their convictions. Determined to root out the remaining wolves among them, voices in the village were for the first time unanimous, as the people converged on Sara Moon. Her denials and pointed fingers went unheeded, and she was borne aloft on a tide of townsfolk desperate for justice.

A cheer went out, as another Werewolf had been removed from their midst.

With only one werewolf remaining, spirits in the village were higher than ever as the people returned to their homes, assured that they would be successful in driving out the threat once and for all. But one werewolf could still do damage, and as the sun set the night time was by no means safe yet.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

The townsfolk had all seen the danger of being bold with your theories, they bore the weight of lost outspoken friends heavy on their shoulders. But still those sure in their convictions spoke out loudly and awaited the consequences, and Amber Chou Wilson spoke the loudest of them all, imploring the villagers to listen to her theories and plans.

It was no surprise that such a prominent life would be cut short.

As the few remaining townsfolk gathered, one more Villager gone from their midst, one thing was clear. Time was running out, and with only one wolf left to catch, the townsfolk had some difficult decisions to make. They could only hope their choices would be the right ones.

IT IS NOW DAY.

T

(Also like can we get a list of who is still alive because I have no idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back