Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello and welcome to another BWU! There's a bit to cover in this one, so grab a cuppa (tea...coffee...wine...) and have a read!

Sorting!
Sorting is all done! The Sorting Hat has retired for another year of sleeps (what a dream). Along with two transfers and an exchange student, here are our stats!
14-Slytherin15-Gryffindor14-Ravenclaw15-Hufflepuff
1577051932158-png.767

Week One Already Done!
Whaaat? How are we already through week one?! That's insane! Make sure you keep on top of your classes so you don't have that mad rush at the end of the semester (or is that half the fun?)
Quidditch Try Outs!
Most of the Quidditch Try Outs are done son! Congrats to those new members, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the games go!
Club Fair
The Club Fair is currently being held here. Get your students along to check out what clubs are available at the school!
New faces!
A big welcome to our new faces, Kiersten's Sofia Loris as our new Shopkeeper at Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour, and Dan's Felix Warrick, our new Potions Professor for years 5-7! Congratulations guys, and thanks for the jobs you are undertaking!
Loss of a Deputy!
In sad news, Professor Monty Pendleton will be stepping down as Deputy Headmaster at HNZ. He will still be around the school teaching, but not longer in the Deputy role! Thank you so much Claire for all your help and hard work you have done in this role!

CHRISTMAS!
It's the silly season!! However and whatever you celebrate, I hope you have the most amazing time, rest well and don't have to work too hard!
Secret Santa
With Christmas happening, we have our HNZ Secret Santa too! The gifts will be given out sometime soon, around Christmas I presume :teehee:
Calendar Update!
A huge thanks to the admins for updating the Calendar for us so we can keep track of what's been a'happening and what's coming up!
Staff Replies
Just a reminder that replies from GMs and Admins alike will be slow over the holiday season while we celebrate with our loved ones! :wub: Apps will be reopened sometime next weekend.
Netiquette Reminder!
Just a reminder that one of our first rule's is to be respectful to everyone, and to adhere to our Forum Netiquette. We're all human, and understandably can be irked, but it needs to be kept off site thank you.

• You Again? - Simone and Katy haven't spoken in almost 2 years and tension lurks under the surface as they have a long overdue catch up.
  • Flock Together - Seems unlikey anyone in this dorm is getting any sleep tonight as the new 'Claw boys get busy searching for the school's secrets, starting in their dorm.
  • New Home - New first year Milena settles down to write in the Hufflepuff common room. Will anybody join her?
  • A Fight - Vader tries to stand up for Avaria, but it doesn't go to plan.
  • Rid of the Monsters Inside Your Head - These two sisters were once as thick as thieves, now all that remains is guilt, anger and betrayal.
  • Speak to the Manager - Teddy's just received a howler from his mother. He's not dealing with it particularly well.
  • Surprise Reunion - Lucas finds out his friends knew about magic all along, he doesn't take it well. Other Roleplays in this plotline: Flights of Fancy

• :santa: :woot:
  • Quidditch games!
  • Classes!
  • More plots :wub:

That's it! Thanks so much for sticking through with me. I hope you have an amazing silly season, and a Happy New Year! As usual, leave comments, questions, concerns for us! ^_^
~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update, Donna! So much fun stuff with the holidays and a new year starting at the same time :wub:

(bonus here's my sorting break down too if folks are curious :r )
K6HqwuI.png

Thanks for the update Donna! So much excitement happening :wub: Congrats to the people in new positions, and thank you Claire for all your hard work in your time as deputy!

thanks for the update. so much going on. congratulations to the new staff, shopkeepers and students.
and thanks @Elliot Briar for the breakdown. it seems weird that there are more boys this year than girls.

Thanks for the update Donna!

Thanks for the update Donna! I love all the highlighted threads ❤

Thanks for the update!!
So excited for the secret santa gifts :santa::teehee:

Thanks for the update :wub: !

Thanks for the update, Donna

Thank you for the update!! And thank you Claire for being an awesome deputy :party:

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back