Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Happy New Year! We are back with our first BWU of the year. Hope you've missed them!

Break week!
The second semester of Y37 almost done. By now, all lessons should be posted *hint hint* :r and it's the best time for students to catch up on lessons and for professors to catch up on grading in advance of exams next week.

We do suggest for OWL and NEWT level professors to consider posting those exams a few days in advance of Monday's scheduled exam time.

Dueling tournament
The dueling tournament has ended! If you haven't checked out the results find out here! Points have been awarded. Congratulations to all of the winners! 🎉🎉

We also want to extend a thank you to everyone who coordinated to ensure the success of this event! ^_^

Quidditch!
The championship game between Gryffindor and Slytherin has ended with another Slytherin win! See how the game played out here. The next game is scheduled for next week between Beauxbatons and Slytherin! Share your predictions with us here!

Secret Santa !
The :santa: s did such a lovely job on their presents! It was easy to see how much time and effort you put into creating truly personalized gift. I hope everyone enjoyed! If you have not seen the gifts, I encourage you to check it all out.

Apps have re-opened...but not for long
Applications re-opened earlier this week! If you've been thinking of applying for that special event or having a pureblood character, now is the time. As a reminder, apps always close during sorting time and that will be the case this year as well. So don't delay if you're considering applying for something. :r

Shopkeeper RPers - get ready!
With sorting just around the corner, we encourage all shopkeeper RPers to clean up their shops, consider adding new inventory, see if you need to hire new shopkeepers, and prepare for the general craziness and fun of sorting! Thanks for all of your work with this!

Count to 10...
One of our netiquette guidelines is to be mindful of how we speak to each other. When RPers are taking the time to lead events, the last thing they should be receiving is attitude or rude responses in their role within those events. We encourage everyone to refresh their memories on our netiquette guidelines and remember that we are all here to have fun. Failure to adhere to this can result in not being able to participate in future events.

Picking a Side - As if the break up between Eric and Nicole weren't bad enough, things start getting heated again when Nicole calls out Connor for siding with his brother over her.

Are there other roleplays in this plotline?
If yes: Please supply links
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/boiling-over.102732/

Pull the Wool from my Eyes - While shopping for her little brother in Obsidian Harbour, Sia has to deal with an unwelcome realization when she runs into her supposedly non-magical girlfriend

An Situation of Life and Death - After Lauren's sister Gabriella written an letter to Katherine, Lauren invites Landon to tell her story to the headmistress to ask for help in the abuse situation she is in. Finally opening up to make an end to her nightmare.

Two Opposites - An classic Eric and Noel confrontation. Which ends in an visit to Kingsley.

Are there other roleplays in this plotline?
If yes: Please supply links
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/you-get-what-you-deserve.102982/#post-1533460

Send in your plot highlights!

Graduation! - 7th years, check your PMs ;)
End of Year stuff
Gryffindor winning the house cup 🦁
More quidditch!
Exams :p

Have a good fortnight! We'll be back soon with sorting updates and another BWU!!

Be safe and well!

~Cyndi
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)[/hr]

Thank you for posting, Sydney! So excited to see all the new first years since I won't be sorting this year. Woo!

Thanks for the update, Cyndi. Can't believe another year nearly done already!

Thanks for the update! 💕

Thanks for the update!!!!!!❤️

Thank you much for another beautiful update, Cyndi! :wub:

Thanks for the update Cyndi!! ❤️ GO GRYFFINDOR let's win this cup! Because that other one is cursed

Thanks for the update Cyndi!

Much like 2020 I feel like this year both went on for a long time and zoomed by all at once. But I'm excited for the new year!

Thanks for the update :) All the secret santa gifts were awesome this year :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back