Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello everyone,

This is a decision that wasn't made lightly or over the course of a day. Since I graduated at the end of July and started working I had more time to do other stuff. At first I felt no need to come back, I didn't miss the chore of doing lessons. But then something hit me, I missed you guys. The people that make up Hogwarts and everything that surrounds it.

I am not going to say that I will be back with 40 characters to support. I keep it to the bare minimum so I don't burden myself too much. I already talked to some of you that I will be ''back'', but I thought it would be nice to do it formally. :)

So here I am Tamara is back ;) Or at least somewhat. In these tricky times I hope to meet new people, but also rekindle with my old mates. I am looking forward to write more roleplay's, to create a person I am going to obsessed with.

Hope everyone is doing okay,

Tamara.

PS. I don't hate/dislike Hufflepuff that much anymore so that is a plus right.

Tammy is back!!

I know I said this but Lenore and Alexis should meet after graduation.
Rosemarie's a cutie too.

HI Tamara, welcome back!

I look forward to seeing your characters around again, however many you decide to have. Don't burden yourself too much and take your time ^_^

Welcome back Tamara. Glad to see another dutchie. :)

Yaaaaay, welcome back Tamara!

Hey Tamara! I know we've chatted a little bit already but I'm looking forward to having you here on the site! And please don't feel stressed about lessons, just do as much as you want so you're still having fun :p

Hey Tamara! I know we've chatted a little bit already but I'm looking forward to having you here on the site! And please don't feel stressed about lessons, just do as much as you want so you're still having fun :p
Or dont do it until 5th. :lol:

Welcome back Tamara!! :wub: Soo happy you're back :D

We should rp whenever you've got muse!

Welcome back Tamara!

Welcome back to HNZ!

Yay welcome back Tamara! ^_^

Yaaay Tamaraaa!!! Welcome back :D

Welcome back!! :D

TAM! :wub: Soooooooo glad to have you back!!

Nice to meet you, I also came back a few months ago. It's addicting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back