🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

With the speculation about our ghost, we also know they aren't the dire wolf or their partner, right? Because we'd have lost two people then, right?
Yeah that's correct. I think it is narrowed down to a villager with a slight chance of a silversmith killed wolf instead.

...Kris, did you add me to your inactive/hit list in retaliation for correcting you about the number of wolves earlier in the thread? :p

I agree with voting for someone more quiet this round though I'm still wary of the possibility of a wolf trying to direct conversation. Currently I'm suspicious of Soho and Clara since both were quite active in the last game but are quiet now. Soho was actually a wolf last time, so I guess there's a possibility that she just doesn't have anything to say right now/is less invested without a wolf role. Plus I just find Clara more suspicious at the moment. So I'm going to vote for Amy Rosemary.

Ooh I totally did not realise the dire wolf had a bonded partner, so that'll be important to keep in mind. Its a bit more interesting knowing theres always a chance that even one of these random lynches will take out a dire wolf in the process (though at this stage I do think the chances of that happening are still slim, and in no way should we bank on it)

I do agree that activity can very much be based on your role, so not being a wolf/special might make previously invested players less invested now, or previously quiet players more outspoken

I vote Lily Harbour majority win to vote not active member, that okay to me also.

Bringing back this table, as it was pretty useful during the last game.

Vote Day 1Vote Day 2Vote Day 3
Elliot BriarKrisAmy Rosemary (1)
Poppy PerkinsKadi
Lysander SummersJesse
Cyndi KingsleyCyndiLilith Montgomery
Adorah ZumwaltKierstenXXX
Lily HarbourLauren
Harper AlstonAnaAmy Rosemary (2)
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneJames Cade
Bobbi Bacuzzi VerityPoppy Perkins
Selene Le FeyMiaLily Harbour (1)
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Amy JewelAnabelle
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Ruben RightRuben
Amy RosemaryClara
Zennon BarosTeigs
Ronald LazaraoRonaldLily Harbour (2)
Skylar AndersonSamantha
James CadeDan

Last edited:
but can you make it look nice
you do it

EDIT: I joked here but this and the other table I made both are for everyone to grab/add to if you want. I'll be busier during this werewolf game than I was during the last, so anyone can update these tables I make and I hope everyone will keep an eye on the accuracy of the information in them.

I'm very confused because I have no idea on who to vote. It's still the first day so there's not a lot to base a decision on. Everyone has interesting theories and the thing is, they all make sense at this point in the game. Right now, my vote goes to James Cade

Poppy PerkinsKadi
Lysander SummersJesse
Lily HarbourLauren
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Amy JewelAnabelle
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Ruben RightRubenJames Cade (2)
Amy RosemaryClara
Zennon BarosTeigs
Skylar AndersonSamantha
James CadeDan

I considered not adding the numbers this time because I'm lazy, but I do feel like seeing who instigated certain voting patterns can matter later down the line.

...Kris, did you add me to your inactive/hit list in retaliation for correcting you about the number of wolves earlier in the thread? :p
dang it, I swear I checked like 3 times I hadn't forgotten to take anyone off, sorry Ana :x
Is very interesting to see who's voting for whom, even if I have no idea what to make of it.
No votes from Jesse or Daph yet though. 🤔

Also, adding on, I think if the dire wolf is lynched/killed in some way, I believe their partner survives.

Sometimes I forget to read.

Just calling you out nbd

I am interested about the direwolf situation, is it one way? So the dire wolf dies if their person dies but not the other way around? @Ainsley Lynch

Voting now before I forget and time runs out. I think inactivity is the way to go until stronger patterns appear, so for now I'm voting for James Cade.

Also thank you to Kris and Daphne for their charts and lists I would be lost with out them x_x

Haha, no worries, Kris

I do feel like seeing who instigated certain voting patterns can matter later down the line.

Agreed, I think it's especially interesting to see who's breaking ties and casting follow-up votes since that could later offer more info (yes, I'm aware I also did this this round)

I just woke up, so I'm going to vote for Amy Rosemary before I run out of time. I don't really have much to go off though, but I think that brings it back up to a tie?

I am interested about the direwolf situation, is it one way? So the dire wolf dies if their person dies but not the other way around? @Ainsley Lynch
This is correct, if the Dire Wolf's chosen partner dies the Dire Wolf dies with them, but if the Dire Wolf dies their partner carries on unknowing. Only the Dire Wolf knows who they're bonded to, they're not allowed to tell their partner or the other wolves.

The day phase will be ending in a little less than one hour (because i slept through my alarm sorry), here are the current standings.

James Cade: 4
Amy Rosemary: 3
Lily Harbour: 2
Lilith Montgomery: 1
Poppy Perkins: 1

Updating this

Poppy PerkinsKadiJames Cade (3)
Lysander SummersJesse
Lily HarbourLauren
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Amy JewelAnabelleAmy Rosemary (3)
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Ruben RightRubenJames Cade (2)
Amy RosemaryClara
Zennon BarosTeigs
Skylar AndersonSamantha
James CadeDan

Any tallies I post will be adjusted to account for the Mayor's extra vote, yes.

Sorry, I want to make sure I read your post the right way, Rowan.

So the tallies that you post, will they have an extra vote included (that is visible to us) if the mayor posted? Or are you going to add in the mayor's vote after voting has closed (so we cannot see whether the mayor has voted). Does that make sense? My wording might not be great x_x

My numbers will include the Mayor's extra vote, so it will be visible to all players.

With so little information to go on, and so much on the line, accusations flew as the townsfolk tried desperately to identify the werewolves hiding in their midst. With the Mayor's weight behind it, though, one name rose above the rest, whipping the town into a frenzy as they acted to avenge their fallen sister.
It was only when the deed was done that they realised their mistake. James Cade, an innocent
Villager, taken from their midst before his time. With darkness falling and shame in their hearts, the townsfolk retreated to their homes to wait out the night, praying that they would not be next.
UIznT52.png

All night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions

Last edited:
Sheltered, you better keep the wolf back from the door
He wanders ever closer every night
And how he waits begging for blood

I promised you everything would be fine

Knowing there were Werewolves hiding among them, thirsting for blood, there were few things that gave the townsfolk comfort as they huddled in fear. But although the light of the full moon filled their hearts with terror, the townsfolk knew there was one of their number watching over them.

But by daybreak, that comfort was stolen from them. Professor Cyndi Kingsley, the village's
Bodyguard, had been taken from them all too soon, and the defenseless townsfolk had nothing to do but take matters into their own hands.
oNO0SWx.png

You have 24 hours to discuss who to lynch.

Oh dang it that's not good.

From the bodyguard description in the first post I don't see anything about the bodyguard being killed when they are guarding someone targeted, is that right? So I'm guessing they just picked Cyndi and got lucky?

@Ainsley Lynch pls confirm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back