Salem was happy they already had one sign up, relaxing more into her seat as another girl came by to sign up. “Yep! Just pop your name down here,” she said, sliding over the parchment and a quill, idly wondering if she could try transfigering their spare quills into something a bit more Wild Patch-y as she let the girl sign her name. @Darlessa Karlsen

Anisha wasn’t here to sign up for a club, as she already was a part of the only important club that actually mattered. But she was hoping she could help out Indi a bit. Her sister was the leader of the only cool club at Hogwarts, and Anisha hadn’t even gotten anything out of it. So unfair. She walked up to Indi’s booth and tapped her on the arm. “Can I help?” She asked, eyes wide and pleading. "I can hand out candy if you want?”

@Indira Khatri

Eugene glanced up at Sky and waved excitedly at her. Before he glanced at the first girl approached the stall. "Hey, it depends on what you do?" he told her. "We have two types of positions, one is photographer, and the other is layout designer. What would you be aiming to do?" he asked her. She seemed very sure of herself, and that tended to mean that she knew exactly what she wanted.
@Ruto Vernier-Raison

Then he glanced at the other girl. "We're the yearbook," the boy said as he held out a yearbook to her. "We run a little differently, you need to apply and we only have a couple of spots at any given point." the hufflepuff told the girl.
@Charlotte Drake

Conan had no idea there were other clubs at school outside of the the quidditch, but the moment he had that information he knew that he wanted to at least join something. Though he didn't know what looking through the different clubs until something took his interest. A duelling club sounded like fun and he grinned at the older girl behind the table. "Hiya, can I join?" He didn't see why not, already reaching out to grab a pen to scribble his name down on the list. @Indira Khatri

Clubs ... Other activities. That's what her step-mother told her about Hogwarts New Zealand except the fact that she lectured her about staying away from Quidditch. Nevaeh's step-mother hated Quidditch and it didn't help that her step-uncle is a Professional Quidditch player as well. Classes had started and she thought that flying wasn't so bad, except the bumps on the way.

So, on the day of the Club Fair, Nevaeh dressed up nicely. The Hufflepuff hadn't met anyone of her liking yet and that might change once she decided which club she should go for. The Courtyard was buzzing with her fellow classmates and housemates, smiling when she caught someone staring. Nevaeh was surprised when some student's hair has colouring. Have I seen her before? She asked herself thinking she had seen this girl somewhere but she can't pinpoint. She was mesmerized by the hundreds of portraits and paintings around the castle.

Taking off her gaze from the girl with a coloured hair, a booth had taken her liking. Nevaeh walked hastily toward it and a blonde haired older student was setting up. Her eyes set upon some of the painting stuff she had.
"Hi! I think I'm in the right place but is this an art club of some sort?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the art supplies. To be honest for her, she wouldn't join any other clubs if they don't have an art club. But luckily, they do. @Niamh Eriksen

Oz wanted to have outlets, he wanted to duel and do art, but he apparently had to join clubs for it. Which he would rather not, people were bound to be annoying and overbearing and not just leave him to his own devices. Though he knew duelling couldn't be done alone, at least. He headed over to the duelling club first, since the club leader didn't look like she'd be obnoxiously friendly. He nodded at her, giving a kind of grunt hello as he stood on his toes to properly reach the form and sign up. He didn't bother taking candy...though his stomach growled as he finished signing and he hurried off to the arts table instead, to sign up there.

@Indira Khatri @Niamh Eriksen

Max didn't hesitate much when he arrived at the club fair, walking straight towards the Brotherhood of MAGIC booth. He didn't join them last year for reasons he didn't want to think of again, and with no Quidditch, decided that he would join them this year to have something fun to do besides classes. He smiled widely at the Head Boy before putting his name down on the list and then walked around with Roo the moment he spotted her at the fair. @Jordan Harris

Elara watched as the girl, Evianna, wrote her name down and tried to commit her face to memory. However, she quickly was bombarded by the influx of students entering and felt overwhelmed by making sure they all received attention and wrote their name down. She smiled at the first two girls that quickly arrived. "We'd love to have you join! Just write your name down on the sheet, and we'll let you know about the first meeting!" Elara gave the second girl a big smile as she complimented the set-up. "Thank you so much! We have a big photo wall in our room that's kind of like the banner, as well." She was glad someone had appreciated her hard work. Another girl quickly popped by and wrote her name down, and Elara just gave a quick thanks and wave before moving on.

Continuing the parade, a girl came to sign up and complimented Elara's top. "Thank you! I got it over the break and am absolutely obsessed!" she said as the girl wrote her name down. One more popped up, and Elara gave her a nod. "Of course, there's always room!" As the girls were standing there, another blonde one arrived, and Elara gave her a smile. "Hi, June. I'm Elara. You just need to write your name down, and you'll be good to go!" she said.

@Tori Braden @Eliza Reynolds @Georgia Astor @Eloise Aster @Darlessa Karlsen @June Davenport

Tori writed her name and she was happy join two club and that was fine for her. "Have a nice day" She smiled and walked out.

Eliza smiled at the older girl as she spoke about them having a photo wall, she then thought about her roommate, Riley, who liked photography and that was probably something Riley would like. "A photo wall sounds cool!" El says with a smile before she decided to quickly write her name down on the form. She said a quick thanks to the older girl, before taking off. She looked around the club fair to see if there was anything that stood out to her that she could join, but there was none she could see. She shrugged and left the fair, happy with the choice of what club she joined.

@Elara Chatelain

Jordie barely had time to register the first boy signing up before he was gone, and Jordie was quick to glance at the list, noting down the name and adding it to his roster for the club. He looked up again as another boy approached, this one at least speaking, and he offered an easy smile almost immediately. "Hey! Sure thing," He agreed easily. "My name is Jordie, what's yours?" He asked, before motioning to his little care packets. "Feel free to take a packet, if you want." He noticed another boy sign up and run off just as quickly, and bit back a sigh. @Monday Weeks

Roo nodded as the boy gave her two options for what she could do. It was pretty easy for her to answer. "I can be a layout designer." she said simply, figuring it would be the easier option of the two, and something that she thought she would enjoy. There was no way she'd take pictures of everyone's faces. "Where do I sign up?"

When she saw Max, she smiled. "Hey, Max. I'm just signing up for this club. What did you sign up for over there?" she gestured to the direction he came from.

@Eugene Nestor @Max Goose

The Wild Patch Club girl had given her a piece of parchment to sign her name on and Darlessa didn't hesitate to do so. She wrote her name in lithe letters and looked again at the table decorated with garlands. She couldn't wait for the first meeting! "Thank you! Have a nice and green day.” @Salem Lee

Following the nod, Darlessa signed her name and added to the list. There were a lot of people here! It was not possible to really talk, so Hufflepuff didn’t bother the club leader and wished her a good day. "Thank you very much. Have a nice day!” She only had a rough idea of what they could do at the Heta Omega Club. And that was the most interesting thing. @Elara Chatelain

After he had already signed up for the history club, Ralph made his way further to the Club fair, where he saw many other clubs he wanted to join. He had already agreed with his cousin Kiara that he would participate in as many clubs as possible. And he already knew what the Brotherhood club meant and what The Wild Patch club stood for.

He went to the Brotherhood table and looked at the school map, took a healthy snack pack and addressed the leader. "Hello! I would like to sign up for the club. Is there still room?” @Jordan Harris

The Student Defense Association was next, as the banner said, and Ralph looked at the trophies on the table. He took the sweet from the bowl and asked without thinking. ”May I apply for the club please?” @Indira Khatri

And then it was the turn of The Wild Patch Club, which Ralph watched with the greatest interest and curiosity. This meant that he would learn everything related to nature and herbology there. Herbology was already his favorite subject. He studied the green vines around the table legs and was quick to announce. ”I definitely want to sign up!” @Salem Lee @Rosie Archer

The girl with the colourful hair signed her name and then left o to the crowed. She continued setting things up and was just about done when another girl approached her. And asked if she was in the right place for an art club. yes, this is the conglomerated arts club she said gesturing to the banner that had peen hung on the front of the stall. Not something she had painted but something that had been left from before. Looking a bit like Caspers work. we are a place where you can do any kind of art drawing and painting. Music. Cooking, drama. Or something else you just need to sign your name on the list she said gesturing to the list and the coloured pens. im sky and I runt eh club also g with Eugene who is over with the yearbook today she said just as a boy arrived. hello welcome to the conglomerates arts club. Are you interested in signing up? he asked.

@Nevaeh O Ruairc @Oswald Brambleheart

Jupiter wasn't all too interested in most of the clubs Hogwarts had to offer. There were simply better things he could be doing with his time. However, there was except to that. He knew exactly where he was going, looking around the room to find the right table before striding right up to it. "This is the school paper, yeah?" He asked the girl, peering at the old copies on display for just a moment. "I'm not really a writer... but I write comics. So I could like... make short comics to put in the paper?" @River Hopkins-Vance

''I signed up for the Brotherhood,'' Max answered. He tried to find something else he could sign up for but didn't think that the other clubs were as interesting as the Brotherhood. He wasn't very artsy, didn't really like duelling that much and was just downright awful with plants. ''What about you? Going to sign up for the yearbook?'' @Ruto Vernier-Raison

Riley walked into the club fair and she had made a list on which clubs she wanted to join. Big on that list was the Hogwarts Monthly. Although she wasn't much of a writer, she was sure she could contribute something to the paper. The experience of having worked on the Hogwarts Monthly would certainly help her to achieve the goals she had set for herself. With her camera hanging on her neck she walked over to the stand. ''Hello, I would love to join'' Riley said to the pink haired girl behind the stand. ''I am not much of a writer, but I do love photography and I have some idea's for a segment I can do.'' Riley added. The next club on her list was the arts club, but she had decided to do the Monthly first.

@River Hopkins-Vance

Oz looked up at the pretty looking girl at the table and gave a small nod. "Do you have...wood block and sculpture stuff?" he asked, even as he reached for the quill to sign up. He didn't really want to get stuck into a conversation but he figured he should ask. He could probably make do with most art supplies, maybe ask for some for Christmas if there was no luck so he could just sit and do his own thing. That was what put him off the Brotherhood - it seemed far too social. Maybe one day he'd feel up to it. But not now. He put his name down, his handwriting surprisingly neat for an eleven year old boy. "If not, whatever, 'sfine."

@Niamh Eriksen

River watched the crowds of people move about the court yard. Not many were approaching her at first. Then it happened in a bit of a wave. First a younger boy who said that he enjoyed making comics. That was definitely something River had not seen before for the Hogwarts Monthly, at least not when she had been a part of the paper. She smiled brightly at the young boy. "Yeah. This is the Hogwarts Monthly, the school paper" River began. This boy certainly looked young. Or was she just getting old. "Comics sound like a great idea though!" She added. She remembered her days of reading the comics in the muggle newspapers early in the morning with her older sister. "Just sign up right here" River added pointing to the empty sign up sheet. @Jupiter Ascot

River had just finished speaking to the younger boy when another student approached her. River was surprised that it was another young student who did not consider themselves much of a writer. That was fine by River though. She was not going to decline anyone if she had a say in it. A paper was so much more than just articles. River knew that. She was the one that wrote the poetry most of the time. "We could always use more photographers." River explained happily. "I'd love to hear your ideas for that segment" She finished offering the girl a muggle pen in one hand or the quill in the other. Most people preferred one or the other. "You can sign up right here" She added. This was turning out to be a good day. Already two new people for the club. Maybe River could handle this responsibility after all. @Riley Fisher

Georgia smiled at the leader with a nod and then wrote down her name on the list, and after that, she immediately left. She right away knew what was the main reason why she was there. "Hey, are there any open spots? I would love to sign up for Hogwarts Monthly!" She smiled at the girl, extremely hoping that there could be any open spots. @River Hopkins-Vance

June watched the president from the club, she presumed that was her. She writed down her name as she was asked to and smiled at the older girl. '' Great. You have beautiful hair by the way.'' The blonde said and put an smile on her face. She had Eloise giving an compliment as well. June wondered if that was to make an good impression or that it was really like Eloise was. The girl was hard to read, an it was in a way interesting. She than waved at Eloise figuring she would be part of Heta Omega and moved on to the next one. There was another girl as she arrived at the SDA. She noticed the signing in thingy so took it already to write down her name and smiled at the girl. '' Hi I'm June. Your the headgirl right?'' She than asked the girl with an smile, she had already spotted that. Next to the big badge on her ofcourse. '' Good and very deserved that it is an Slytherin.'' She added with an smile.

@Indira Khatri @Elara Chatelain

Rion wandered from one table to the next, three flyers in one hand and a lollipop in the other. The only club she'd signed up for so far was apparently unofficial, though it sounded much more interesting than writing newspaper columns or taking people's photographs. Where was the chess club? The potions club? Didn't they deserve at table, too?

Somebody bumped into her from behind, pushing her in front of the Wild Patch leaders. Oh, no - Rion had decided she spent far too much elbow-deep in dirt home to sign up for this, even if several people she knew intended to join. But she took a fresh lollipop from the bowl before squeezing through the crowd to find Professor Kingsley.

The head of house was sitting nearby, seemingly keeping an eye on things. Rion grinned and waved the hand that held the flyers as she approached. "You're friends with my granddad," she said. It was nice to put faces to the names he'd mentioned - especially those he'd said were very kind. "I was just wondering, are there any more clubs?"

@Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Rosie gave an easy smile to the boy who approached them. "Sure thing!" she told him happily, grabbing one of the sign-up sheets and holding it out to him so that her could sign up for it. She was happy people were signing up for this.
@Ralph Easterling

Indi braced herself as a swarm of lower year students started to filter into the courtyard. She was staring at the entrance and nearly missed the first girl who came up to her table and asked about the club. “Well we do more than dueling.” she corrected but handed her, but it was a fair assumption to make. The tournament was their biggest event. “But yes you can sign up here.” Indi said and handed her the list. @Charlotte Drake

Her eyes narrowed as Anisha approached the table and asked if she could help. Indi pinched the bridge of her nose and tried to think of a way to get rid of her. But she also remembered last year’s club fair and she realized it wasn’t worth the headache when she had so much to do. “Fine. You’re on candy duty.” she said and waved her off before she could change her mind or regret the decision. @Anisha Khatri

She smiled as tightly as another student came up to the table. Thanks to her sister’s unwanted surprise, Indi’s patience was wearing thing but she did her best to be welcoming. “Sure thing, just sign your name over there.” she said and pointed to the list. @Conan Elliott At least some kids knew what they were doing and signed up without a word. She gave one boy a nod as he signed up and left. @Oswald Brambleheart

There were more first years joining that she expected and Indi found it a little difficult to keep up. “Yeah, sure. Just sign your name over there.” she told a Ravenclaw boy before another joined in. @Ralph Easterling This one was a Slytherin first year, June, and she was a bit caught off guard when she mentioned her Head Girl badge. “Yeah I am.” she said, not sure if she wanted something. She wasn’t sure what she meant when she said it was good it went to a Slytherin. Indi wasn’t so brainwashed to think houses really mattered and it wasn’t like she would get more house points or any quidditch advantage because of it. But she just smiled weakly at the girl. “Yeah, that’s why I deserved it.” she said sarcastically before looking for any other students that wanted to join. @June Davenport

hope I got everyone who @ me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back