Eugene handed her a form, "And just be sure to include why you'd be interested and if you have any prior experience of it," he said, handing her a form. Being a layout designer was a little less exclusive that being a photographer, but given what they had to produce he did need people who were actually interested.
@Ruto Vernier-Raison

River was surprised that yet another person approached the table. It was nice being busy. She hoped that she would get as many people on board with the club. She smiled brightly at the girl who approached her last. "There are always more spots. You can sign up here" She said pointing to the sign up sheet that was now growing with names.

@Georgia Astor

After signing up for the history club Hugo made his way into the courtyard where it seemed like all the other clubs were set up on tables a little further in the courtyard. He wasn’t sure what club he would want to sign up for. He stepped looked around he didn’t particularly like gardening, the arts club looked chaotic, but he stopped in front of the table next to it. Where there was a boy on his own quiet with some pictures. accio, is that a photography club? he asked he did enjoy taking photographs. So maybe a photography club would be good fun.
@Eugene Nestor

Nevaeh raised one of her eyebrow and looking from the older girl to the signing list. She noticed she was out of it as she explained what the club was. She nod once, ignoring what she had noticed. Nevaeh was more interested in the club than who runs it, she could make use of the stuff they offer to build her portfolio for the art school she'll go to once she finished Hogwarts. "Well, Sky, I'm Nevaeh and you just got another member." The little Hufflepuff grabbed a pen somewhere provided by the club and signed her name in cursive. It was readable to the people who can read cursive. "I guess you'll see more of me." She waved a goodbye to Sky turning around to go back inside. @Niamh Eriksen

But something caught her eyes, a booth with pretty flowery things. Nevaeh thought she could have one more club to join because why not? Flowers and landscapes are a good source of inspiration to paint or even sketch. The girl beelined to that booth and approached a pretty older student again. "Hi, I see you have flower and vines running around your booth but what is exactly is Wild Patch Club?" Nevaeh was gesturing to the whole booth. The name didn't match up with the get up and she might be joining a club she thought was going to help her achieve what she was thinking. @Rosie Archer

Enzo hadn't spent much of his time at Hogwarts in extra curriculurs, but something changed in him over the break, and he had decided that joining the newspaper might be fun. It would give him an opportunity trying his hand at writing, something he had been dabbling with over the past year. Making his way around, he ended up by the table for the Monthly. "Erm, hello. I'd like to try my hand at writing if you have room on the paper."

@River Hopkins-Vance

Tempest was unsure how she was going to make her mark at Hogwarts, but joining a few clubs seemed to be a good idea. She had already spoken to a few older students in Slytherin for recommendations, including her brother. His idea was for her to join the duelling club so it "may get some of your anger issues dealt with," which was proposterous. But as she saw the table from a distance, she was greatly considering the idea. First, Tempest wanted to sign up for Heta Omega. Turning herself towards the table, Tempest noticed June standing nearby and watched until she left, strutting over. "Your table looks amazing," she said to the girl behind it, writing her name on the paper. "See yah soon."

Walking away, Tempest found herself in front of SDA. She wasn't sure if it was truly what she wanted to do, but if she hated it, she didn't necessarily have to go. But one of the older students said they could blow things up. It couldn't be that bad. "So, what makes a good dueller?" she asked, going ahead and writing her name down.

@Indira Khatri

Veronique was still adjusting to being back in the castle, sometimes forgetting she wasn't at Beauxbatons and blindly following her hallway patterns from there here, only to end up in the dungeons or on the fifth floor for no reason. Trying to seek some sense of normalcy, she was hoping to join at least one or two clubs being back, just to keep an active schedule to fill with less shenanigans. She had already talked to Elara and gotten her name on the Heta Omega list, much to her cousin's chagrin. And in that moment, Veronique had decided she wanted to show Elara that she was different and had grown up. The only way she could think of doing that was joining yet another club Elara was in, but since it was smaller, it would give them more one on one time. She found her way to the Accio table and looked it over before giving the boy a smile. "Hi! I'd like to join the yearbook. I don't have much experience, but what I lack, I make up for in jokes," she said with a small laugh, hoping he would take it well. @Eugene Nestor

Charlotte was ready to sign her name on the list on the sheet that the SDA club leader gave her. It turns out that this club taught more about dueling and Gryffindor was even more interested. At the end she wrote her name and said thank you. "Thank you. I can't wait for the first meeting." Charlotte smiled and disappeared from the hall. @Indira Khatri

Ralph thought about whether to really apply for the SDA club, until he thought that he should. Defense was needed and he wanted to participate in the tournament. Dueling sharpens the mind and reaction. Obeying the club leader, he signed his name and said goodbye. ”Thank you!” @Indira Khatri

Georgia nodded as the girl said that they definitely had open spots. "Nice, thank you! Then I'm gonna sign up," she smiled and wrote her name down. After that, making her way forward to the Wild Patch. @River Hopkins-Vance

"Hey! I'm gonna sign up, alright? Thank you," she easily talked and wrote her name down. @Salem Lee @Rosie Archer

Michael knew he needed to make more of an effort. He'd joined the Brotherhood in first year but never really done much with it. And he had the Quidditch team, but that wasn't going to be everything. As much as he loved playing Quidditch, he knew logically he didn't quite have the skills to make it as a professional. He could enjoy playing it at school, and he intended to stay a part of the team to learn more about it and be involved, but his interests were more in the statistical side of sports. Analysis, commentary, that kind of thing. As such, he wondered if maybe the paper would be a good outlet for him. With that in mind, he slipped into the club fair, giving a nod and smile to Emmanuel outside before beelining for the Hogwarts Monthly table, wanting to quickly put his name down before heading off to go for a run. "Hey, cool hair," he said to the girl at the table, his voice a little hoarse and awkward with the compliment. Quite a few students had already signed up, he saw. "Space for one more?"

@River Hopkins-Vance

Eugene smiled at the young boy @Hugo Stark-West that approached him. he shook his head, and then grimaced a little and nodded. "No, but also a little yes, we are the yearbook, that's the club's purpose, but it does mean we do a lot of photography, though we are not a photography club," he hoped he was explaining that right. As the next girl approached him he gave a wide smile. "Sure, what would your speciality be, photography or layout design?" he asked with a smile, ready to pick between the forms for her to fill out.
@Veronique Chatelain

Rosie glanced at the young girl who addressed her, asking about what the wild patch actually was. "We're kind of a gardening club, we plant things, have an area of the gardens outside to look out for, but we've also make beehives and things like that. If you like the outdoors, or enjoy herbology but want to do more planting, then this is the club for you," She told her. @Nevaeh O Ruairc

As another girl approached but seemed rather keen to just sign up. She passed the girl a sign up form. "Here you go, just pop your name there," she told her. @Georgia Astor

Roo nodded as Max said he signed up for the brotherhood. "Ooo, I would sign up for Heta Omega, but I'm afraid they won't quite get me as much as I get myself." she said rather dreamily, half thinking aloud. As the older Hufflepuff spoke again, she smiled, taking the sign up sheet and writing an honest response. She then thanked him as she gave the sign up sheet back and began walking away from the table before speaking again to Max. "Did you want to sign up for anything else while we are here?"

@Eugene Nestor @Max Goose

Bailey already had a good idea of what clubs she wanted to investigate before she had even stepped into the great hall for the club fair but that didn't stop her from taking a leisurely stroll around the different stalls to see what her new school had to offer. Her first stop was naturally Heta Omega, it was a club her mother had belonged to during her time at the school and Bailey was keen to follow in her footsteps. "I'd like to sign up,"

@Elara Chatelain

Lucie entered the courtyard, immediately looking for where Eugene had set up the stall. When she found it, she began making her way over, waving over at her niece who was walking in the opposite direction. Did Roo just sign up for Accio? Lucie shrugged, figuring it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. When she approached Eugene, she smiled, noticing that there were a few people interested in joining. "Hey, Eugene. How's it been going here?"

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene smiled as he was joined by Lucie. He didn't know the girl particularly well, but she was a good worker. "Good we've got some interest, which will make ensuring we have someone who can do your job when you graduate better," he told her with a wide smile. "You wanna stick around and help me out?" Eugene said, "We're not too busy to need it, but I'd welcome the help,"
@Lucie Vernier

Astraea hadn't been interested in joining any clubs in her first year at Hogwarts but she felt like she had a good idea of how things worked at the school and was comfortable juggling her studies. Once she entered the great hall she made a beeline for the heta omega table. A Hufflepuff girl was already inquiring so Astraea waited behind her waiting to piggyback on the signup sheet when it was handed over.

@Elara Chatelain

Elara had a moment to breathe, watching the courtyard hustle and bustle with students of all ages. She saw Veronique and gave her a small smile when they locked eyes, acknoledging but trying not to engage. However, she followed her cousin straight to the Accio table. Elara groaned, feeling like her clubs were no longer safe, but thankfully, since she was in almost every club she could be, there were still some left. Another girl came up to the table quickly, signing up before rushing away, and Elara just sighed, taking a seat, until the next girl arrived. "Great! Just write your name down on the list. We'd love to have you," she said, continuing to be very friendly, even though it was getting a little exhausting. She was usually an upbeat person, but it felt almost like a performance. Noticing another girl behind who she now saw was Bailey from the sheet, she leaned from her chair and gave a wave. "Would you like to join, too?"

@Bailey Walden-Cade @Astraea Kuya-Jenkins

Max frowned at Roo's words but decided not to comment on them - she often said odd things like that. In his opinion, Heta Omega would do well with someone as cool as Roo, but he wasn't going to tell her that. That would be way too embarrassing to admit. Max shook his head at his friend's question. ''No, thank you. I doubt I would be a great addition to the yearbook or the newspaper. Want to get out of here? I think I found a room filled with flavoured beans on my way here, we could try to look for it again!'' @Ruto Vernier-Raison

As Roo saw her aunt Lucie walking in the opposite direction, she politely waved back. She forgot Lucie was part of the yearbook. When Max mentioned a room filled with flavoured beans, Roo raised an eyebrow. That seemed extremely odd. "Flavoured beans? You mean like a candy shop?" she asked, a little unsure. But she was curious nonetheless and was eager to check it out. "Okay then, let's go, and you can show me."

@Max Goose

Lucie nodded as Eugene responded to her. She hadn't really stopped to think lately that she was about to graduate. It was a daunting feeling. She smiled as he asked her to stay and help out. "Yeah, I'd actually really like that." she told him truthfully, standing behind the stall. "How do we entice people to come over? Or do we just let them come over when they're ready?"

@Eugene Nestor

Riley grabbed one of the pens and signed herself up for the paper. She was pretty excited to contribute to the school paper. The second club she was interested in was the arts club. @Niamh Eriksen She walked over to the stand and looked at the decorations. ''Hello, I would love to join and sign up.'' Riley was sure that was going to it for now. She didn't need more clubs and an all girls club didn't sound good in Riley her ears.

Eugene smiled at her and nodded. He gestured for her to join him behind the table. "We don't really entice anyone over," he said. "Because we have to pick people, rather than just let anyone join...we're not usually the ones to advertise," Eugene told her. They had had a few applications in already, and he was expecting maybe one more, but he was doubtful they'd have much more. "If someone comes over, ask what they'd rather be, and then select the right form, for photographers, we need examples or a promise that examples are with us by the end of the day," he added.
@Lucie Vernier

Fraser arrived at the club fair and made a beeline for the wild patch. He knew that would be a good and fun club for him to join. He approached the two girls who were manning the stall. "Can I sign up please," Fraser asked excitedly.
@Salem Lee @Rosie Archer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back