Open Y40 Club Fair

Nicole was still beaming as more new names were added to their sign-up list, nodding as another girl approached the table. "Yep, just put your name down on any list here and you're all set," she said brightly. "We also have friendship bracelets by the way, if anyone wants one," she added to the assembled crowd of girls. @Margo Fox

Margo smiled politely as the older girl answered her question and she wrote down her name. She glanced over at the friendship bracelets and hovered far too long as she considered grabbing one. Eventually she reached out and grabbed one that was a light purple and stuck it in her pocket. "Thank you." she said, smiling again. @Nicole Fisk

Lumio nodded to the boy. He was glad that the boy decided to sign up. "And look, if you hate it, you can always drop out, there's never any pressure," Lumio then glanced to the next boy and nodded, "It depends, the brotherhood have done lots of events in the past, we've done events in association with the heta omega, or parties, we've done a memory wall," Lumio told the boy. "Myself and Lucas, this is our first year of running the club, so we haven't specifically done anything yet, but if you wanna a chance to see what we'll do, you'll have to sign up," he offered the sign up sheet.
@Zagreus Kohler @Thyme Chatwin

Ajaccio smiled at the boy that approached him and Eugene. He nodded at the question. "We certainly can," he said. He took a sign up sheet and handed it to the boy. "Just fill this out, and we'll need some examples of your work, and we'll be in touch if you make the team," Ajax couldn't guarantee that the boy would be able to join the team but he'd have a fair chance.
@Cameron Roswell

Valeria nodded to the older girl, "Thanks girl!" she said warmly before walking away, she spotted the arts club and headed over to the boy. "hello, this is the arts club yeah? Can I join?" Val asked, she was good at art, and she loved it. So would love to join this club too.
@Casper Beckett

Aurora felt a little bad that Zag immediately left after she joined. "Okay, we'll see you later Zag," Aurora said, then she glanced back at the other two. "Sorry Hayzel, I'm just gonna steal my sister so we can sign up to the heta omega," Aurora then just took her sister's hand and then dragged her to the heta omega club. "Hi, we'd love to sign up," Aurora told the older girl.
@Hayzel West @Nicole Fisk

Rosie gave a little wave to Zag as he left, she hoped they might see him later. Rosie rolled her eyes warmly at her sister, "We'll catch up with you later Hayzel," Rosie said as she let her sister drag her over to the heta omega stall and she gave a warm smile to the girl who was the leader. "Hello!" she greeted following her sister's words.
@Nicole Fisk

Nicole was glad to see some of the girls taking the friendship bracelets, smiling as another pair of girls approached. "Ohh, are you twins? Hi! You can sign up right here," she said, passing over the free sign-up list for them. @Aurora Archer @Rosie Archer

Jenna was a little bored in her time and she was did her duties and homevork. She walked closer to Heta Omega and find Nicol. ''Hi, do you need some extra hand? I am bored a little.'' She asked @Nicole Fisk

Cameron was quietly excited when the boy at the booth confirmed they could teach him how to magically develop photos, though it seemed he'd need to apply for the club first, frowning as they handed him a signup form. "Okay. Yeah, I have some I can get you," he said slowly, deciding to fill out the form and hand it back before he could back out. It would suck if he didn't get in, but Cameron figured they probably only wanted examples to confirm he could actually hold a camera straight, which he could definitely do. @Ajaccio Skey

Nicole grinned when Jenna joined her at the table, summoning another chair. "Of course! Love having my Social Chair here with me," she said, giving Jenna a quick hug. "If you want you can hand out the friendship bracelets." @Jenna Jusantrea

Jenna hugged her best friend to and the let go. '' I would love to'' Braclets always was like best friends to girls and there was so cute. @Nicole Fisk

She was a bit excited to come back from the Holidays, it'll be her last year, and was looking forward to some new gossips and news to share with the rest of the school. Of course, the editor was kind enough to make her anonymous for her article. Entering the vast courtyard, the well-established clubs and their stalls are well put up. Tina was looking around for their stall and when she gazed at it, her head tilted to the side. The Slytherin girl walked up to their club stall and greeted their editor. "Really, Poppy. You need to learn how to spice this yearly club fair." @Poppy Perkins Looking at their stall, it was dull and uninviting.

Poppy smiled and waved as Estella joined her. She was glad she had picked the younger girl to the be the assistant editor this year. She nodded excitedly at the offer to help. "Yes please." she said with a relieved sigh. Running the table at the club fair could get rather hectic although this year seemed quieter than normal. She kept in a giggle as the Hufflepuff began shouting and she looked quickly when she noticed someone approaching the table but was surprised when it wasn't a first year. She smiled at Tina but it faltered at her comment. "Oh well I thought the handmade sign was a nice touch." Poppy said with a slight frown. It was kind of hard to make a newpaper...pop. She would rather the work stand for itself. "Well it'll be up to the next editor to spice it up I guess." she shrugged. "Are you planning on coming back to the paper?" Poppy asked curiously. @Estella Fuentes @Tina Seville-Lopez

Silas had been encouraged by his parents to look into the club offerings Hogwarts had, and the newly minted Hufflepuff figured it wouldn't hurt. He walked around the Courtyard, perusing all the tables, and eventually made his way back to the Wild Patch club. Plants seemed like a safe option. Nothing too dangerous or involved, he hoped. "Do we just sign-up here?" @Lysander Summers

Lysander could breathe a sigh of relief when another young boy came up to the stand. "Oh yeah, yeah, just on the sheet. But that quills uh, out of ink." He lied, picking up the quill to prolong the conversation and continue looking busy, as an excuse to avoid looking where Kingsley was sitting. "Have you done much gardening before?" He asked, kneeling down behind the table to shuffle about with random pots and objects, until he stood back up and handed over the exact same quill, pretending it was a totally new and different one.
@Silas Broomhead

Hayzel shrugged at what transpired between Lysander and another girl. Elizabella, something, something. She waved goodbye at the twins, smirking that she would be seeing them in a few at the Heta booth. Hayzel was planning on joining two, maybe three. "I have a pen.", she offered to Lysander, knowing he wanted to avoid Kingsley for as long as possible. "Hey, Lysander! Why don't you grab some ink while my pen's still here.", she offered, hoping he would be okay with it.

@Lysander Summers @Rosie Archer @Aurora Archer

Aaliyah nodded as she waited for Abigail to write her name before writing hers down. She accidentally wrote it in Korean before realizing her mistake. "Oops, sorry.", she apologized, putting a line over it and neatly writing her name again, this time in English. Her father would find this hilarious, she thought. Another girl her age approached and that's when she also noticed the bracelets Nicole mentioned. Aaliyah thought Abigail did not get one. "Is it okay if I take two? Abigail did not have one I think.", she asked the older girl.

@Nicole Fisk

Demetrius arrived late. He'd considered staying in the dorm and keeping to himself, but the temptation to at least look around got the better of him. He watched all the students huddled around the different club tables and watched them chatting away with the club representatives. Demetrius read all the signs from afar. None of them appealed to them that strongly, except maybe...

Walking up to the Conglomerated Arts Club - that sure was a mouthful - he hovered awkwardly before eventually speaking to the older student at the stall. "So this is for artists just in general, right? I can't really draw or anything like that but I used to be in choirs and stuff. Do you do that kind of thing?"

@Casper Beckett

Jenna helped Nicol as she can. When girls sign up she gave one braclet to. Braclets seemed more cute than last year. She was with Nicol and that was more important to help here.

The professor had hoped to be discreet about the situation, but Lysander did not seem to take her gesture as she'd intended it. "Oh let me go grab him then. You can wait here" she informed the young girl, not wanting her to follow and create more of a commotion. She winded her way to the Wild Patch Club table, smiling at someone at the table. "I'm just going to borrow Lysander for a moment. He'll be right back" she stated to the bystanders. She expected he would be. Surely, this was all some kind of misunderstanding. The professor turned and headed in the direction of where she'd been, hoping the Hufflepuff girl had stayed put.

@Elizabella Drake @Lysander Summers

Elizabella sty as professor told her and she needed help from @Parker Reed. Bella hoped that jerk will get some points from Gryffindor house and she know that he is not a prefect just a boy with head problems. That was Bella think and she know he was some big ego.

Aurora smiled at the girl, and nodded. "We are," Aurora told her. She took quill and then wrote her name before passing it to Rosie so that she could sign her name. "Let's go now, I want to go see dad," she was taking her sister's hand as soon as they were done to lead her away.
@Nicole Fisk

Rosie smiled at the older girl. "Yeah, I'm Rosie, and that's Aurora," Rosie told her, though she'd likely learn their names because of the fact they were both putting their names on the sheet of paper. She was excited for what they might end up doing as part of the club. She let her sister take her hand and head towards the exit. "Bye!" Rosie said to the older girl waving as she left.

Casper smiled at Stefan. "Of course you can! The sign up sheet is here," Cas tapped on the clipboard. "Once you've signed up, why don't you step to the side over here and either fill out a premade name tag or make a new one?" He offered to the boy. "You can wear it to our first meeting if you'd like." He looked over as another girl approached, stepping away from @Stefan Kozlov to address her. Cas had meant to keep an eye on Lysander, but before he knew it his table had been swamped.

He took a deep breath and tried to approach this in the best way he could. The three students had approached almost all at once, so he looked to each of them in turn. "Alright, everyone. Yes, this is the arts club. The Conglomerated arts club, conglomerated means a whole group of things put together while still being individual things," He repeated to them, going through the speech he'd rehearsed. "Here, see,"

Cas motioned again to the poster on the front of his desk. "We've all added something to this. See this patch here? It's painted. This one is a nice sketch. Over here is some fabric designs. And this one," Cas reached down and pressed it, and a cute melody played. "What we're trying to do is offer a safe place for artists to come together. Some of us are musicians, some of us like crafts. Art isn't just one thing, it's a whole lot of things, and all of them are beautiful." He smiled at the students around him.

He looked to the boy in particular. "You see, musicians are just as welcome. If you aren't into drawing or painting, that's perfectly alright. There are plenty of musicians with instruments who would like to play songs with you." Casper reassured him, looking between all of them. "Of course, everyone is welcome to sign up. Feel free to fill out name badges if you do, you can take one of the ones already made or design your own," He motioned to the supplies on the table.

@Abigail Payne @Valeria Iglesias @Demetrius Wagner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back