Open Y40 Club Fair

Valeria signed her name on the art boy's sheet, before heading away. She thought the boy was cute, a little old for her but he was cute. There were a lot of cute boys at this school. it was so exciting.

Silas shrugged at the boy's question, waiting patiently for something to write with. Before he could answer the leader's inquiry, a professor came over. "Uh, sure," he replied, before writing his name down on the sheet. He hoped previous gardening experience wasn't actually required and started roaming around the courtyard again.

Abby shyly nodded when the older boy had explained about the club. She knew she had to join the club and signed her name on the signup sheet. She said a quick thanks to the leader of the club before making her way to the Hogwarts Monthly club. "Um... Hi... Where would I be able to sign up?" Abby says nervously as she played with the ends of her hair, hoping that this would go by fast so she could get out of here.

@Casper Beckett @Poppy Perkins

"Yeah of course," Nicole said when one of their new members asked for a second bracelet, letting Jenna hand them out and smiling as the twins who'd appeared also put their name down. They were going to have a great year with the club this year, she was sure. @Aaliyah Chun

Isadora nodded at what the girl said, noting down her name on the list. "Thanks!" She said brightly. She looked up when Margo approached the table and grinned at her friend. "I was just about to find you, we should join together!" She then turned to the other girl who was handing out bracelets. "Can I get one?" She asked.

@Margo Fox @Jenna Jusantrea

"Hi!" Margo said when Isadora noticed her. "Looks like I found you first." she said with a grin and gestured to the sign up list. "I just signed up. I hope it's fun." she said, at first sounding excited but finished her sentence a bit more thoughtfully as her friend's attention shifted to the friendship bracelets. She was still a bit worried about the club but if Isadora was there she would feel a bit better, and hopefully she could meet more people. "We're you going to join any other clubs?" Margo asked, scanning the courtyard again. @Isadora Novak

Poppy was looking at the table wondering what she could have improved on when a first year girl joined them. She looked up quickly and smiled. "Hello!" she greeted warmly. "You can sign up right here." she said and pointed at the sign up sheet. She felt a bit relieved that now, at least someone had signed up for the paper this year. @Abigail Payne

Hayzel had had a good idea, giving Lysander an opportunity to fuss around more "looking" for ink, but he could already see Kingsley coming on over in his peripherals. Shoot. "Hey, professor!" He smiled, giving a brief glance at the others. "Sure. If anyone else wants to sign up in the meantime just write your name down on the list and I'll get to it when I'm back." He said, giving them a thumbs up. He followed Kingsley over, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at the Hufflepuff girl kicking up a stink over some plants. "What's up, professor?" He asked once they were there, despite very much knowing what was up.
@Professor Cyndi Kingsley @Elizabella Drake

Abby smiled shyly smiled at the older girl, pleased that she was allowed to join and could sign up. The Gryffindor signed her name on the signup sheet. "Thanks!" Abigail said quickly and quietly, before slowly leaving the stall. Abby sighed in relief as she was finally able to leave the crowded area and back to the castle.

@Poppy Perkins

Just join one club, you can at least make some friends.

Flora was determined to make some friends. She was an only child, and loneliness definitely wasn't a stranger. Her cousins were far more older than her, and she barely had any friends growing up. Tying her hair in a high ponytail, Flora headed for the Club Fair. She had heard a lot about each club, and she had already made up her mind. Only Heta Omega, because the others sounded lame.

The first year realized that she recognized the older girl at the table. She had seen the girl at the Slytherin House Meeting.

"Can I join?"
Flora asked, flashing a smile at the older girl.

@Nicole Fisk

Nicole turned her attention when another girl approached the table, always happy when more Slytherins were interested in Heta. "Yes, of course, just put your name down here," she said, sliding the sign-up sheet over. "Love the ponytail by the way." @Flora Saffitz

Flora blushed a little when the older girl complimented her. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" She replied happily. The first year immediately wrote her name in the sign up sheet. "Thanks again! Also, I love your hair." She continued. "I'm Flora by the way, it's nice to meet you!" She introduced herself.

@Nicole Fisk

Demetrius nodded along as he listened to the older student. He wasn't completely sold on it but he knew his parents would be disappointed if he didn't take an extra-circular activity. This was one at least he felt comfortable enough with.

Demetrius leaned over and picked up a pen. He signed his name on the sign up sheet. He spared a glance at the name tags but already felt a bit overwhelmed simply being amongst the hustle and bustle in the courtyard. He gave Caspar a short 'thanks' and an awkwardly stiff wave before leaving.

@Casper Beckett

Thyme had gotten pretty excited about the club and decided that he wanted to sign up. ''Yeah, I want to join'' He said while writing his name on the sign up sheet. @Lumio Skey Thyme hadn't realized there were so many clubs. He didn't know anything about arts and crafts, but the club did sound cool. So did the Hogwarts Monthly one, but he didn't want to sign up for all of them. Although when he looked around he saw others doing exactly that. ''How do I know when the next event is?'' Thyme asked the boys.

After signing up for Heta Omega, Flora was prepared to leave the Club Fair. There were many students gathered, and she was starting to feel suffocated. She took one last look at the tables, but one of them caught her attention. She did enjoy art, and she loved playing with colors. She had many art related hobbies growing up, and at the moment she was obsessed with making clay earrings.

Wouldn't hurt to join just one more club. The First Year thought about it, before making her way over to the table.

"Can I join?" Flora asked the boy.

@Casper Beckett

Aaliyah smiled her thanks but when she looked around to find Abigail, the girl was gone. She shrugged and pocketed the bracelet, she would give it to her later when they got back to the dorms. She made her way to the art booth just in time to hear music. She smiled. The moment the boy was done, she approached and waited for her turn to write down her name. "Is there anything else we need to do before the first meeting?", she asked the president as she handed the sheet. @Casper Beckett

Hayzel perked up when Lysander got the hint. Too bad, Kingsley was already coming their way. The next thing they knew, he already followed their head back to where the other girl was. Hayzel just shrugged as she wrote down her name, deciding to leave it there for others to use before making her way to Heta Omega. She waved hello at Nicole, making sure to know all the prefects' names. Jenna was also there. "Hey! Where can I sign up?", she asked brightly, taking notice of the bracelets. "Cool bracelets!", she commented.

@Lysander Summers @Nicole Fisk @Jenna Jusantrea

Stefan took the sign-up sheet and quickly jotted down his name. He was about to leave and go back to the castle when he was handed a name tag, being told to make his own. He looked down at it and shifted to the side. He grabbed a quill and was just about to write when ink dropped on it, making a blot. He got an idea and bent down and worked around the ink splat. A few minutes later, he straightened up and decided to put it close to where Casper was. It needed to dry and he could just get it later or during the first meeting. He quietly left the booth, seeing as the older boy was preoccupied with the others. @Casper Beckett

The heta omega booth seemed to be a lot more popular than their booth right now, but at least a few people were joining. Lucas smiled at an unfamiliar boy that seemed to be around his age. "Sure you can, just put your name down here." He said, pushing a signup sheet his way. @Ares Kuya-Tine

Another boy joined soon after and asked them about the sorts of events they did. Lumio thankfully answered the question a lot better than Lucas would have. The boy asked them when the next even was and Lucas shrugged. "We're not sure yet, but once you join we'll make sure to send everyone in the club a message to let them know." He told him. @Thyme Chatwin

Parker wasn't sure what was going on, he wasn't planning on doing anything that day but he got the news that Bella managed to get in some drama, so Parker had no choice but to go over there. He noticed that she was with the king of Flowers and Gryffindor head of the house, he was a bit scared to approach her but he managed to snitch up to her. "You good? What happened?" he whispered to her and hoped that the professor won't say anything. @Elizabella Drake

Hayzel said her thanks and quickly put it on before waving goodbye to the girls. The Gryffindor looked around, taking the chance to see what other booths had to offer before making her way back to the castle. She wondered what Finn was up to since she did not see the boy around.

The professor didn't delay once Lysander arrived. "I know you're busy so I won't keep you, but I'm hoping you can clear up a misunderstanding. Can you please let Ms...." The professor trailed off for a second having never asked for her name. She quickly recovered and continued. "Where did you get the plants you have at the table?"

@Lysander Summers @Elizabella Drake

Stefan was about to leave the courtyard when he caught sight of the Brotherhood booth. He slowly approached it and see what's on their table. "Hello.", he greeted politely. He knew the people running it. Funny, when he knew many students by faces and names but nothing more. "Can I still sign up?", he asked. @Lumio Skey @Lucas Fletcher

''Him, happened. That prefect take without asking plants from greenhouse. We asisstant work so hard there but he walk without asking and do what he thinks. You know, how i am mad about plants, but why i feel that will be my fault and he will be lie to her..'' She take deep breath and closer to her brother shoulder her head. She know something go wrong.

@Parker Reed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back