Y36 Sorting Reactions

I can't believe I'm in gryffindor!! I am both happy and nervous! Many great wizard and witches came from here!

Ihaka gots puff! :lol: I had no preference for him. I'm more excited to see him live without video games and youtube videos!

Rye will be next, I predict Slytherin. :r

Benedict I am not surprised about (although I feel he's got a bit of Puff in him hehe), but Millicent did surprise me!! She'll grow into it for sure. Two Gryffindors this year :party:

She seems like a ravenclaw but this gurl is ready to take overr hufflepuff from the inside out

Acre Zephyr
Hortensia Abernathy
Levi Forrest Jr.
Circe Parris
Albertus Parris
Cheiro Parris
Olga Parris
Argos Parris
Evelyn Parris
So these were my predictions! I haven't actually sorted Levi and I don't think I'm going to (not just because 8 student are enough :r )

Acre - I'm not hugely surprised she ended up getting Slytherin, if it wasn't Gryffindor then it would be Slytherin for sure. It's fun to have my first ever green Zephyr, especially because the rest of her family (minus Isla) are currently in Gryffindor.
Hortensia - When I was filling her out I definitely thought she was going to end up in Gryffindor despite my prediction, but honestly I'm kinda loving her down in the dungeons. I feel like she's making a song and dance out of everything at the moment which is going to get on a few students nerves soon too..
Circe - Did not expect her to be in Slytherin whatsoever. Thought she'd end up being Hufflepuff if not Ravenclaw. I guess she got it because she's ambitious and she's all about focus on the end goal and finding ways to get there? Either way I'm glad because that means I have one Parris in every house!
Albertus - I can see him as a Gryffindor, he is almost too rash and quick tempered to be a Slytherin as I am discovering, so I think this house suits him. He's also only my third current lion out of 20 students so.. yay
Cheiro - Not surprised in the slightest. Another one that as I was writing him I realised he was more suited to Hufflepuff anyway because he for the most part will take things in his stride, and he would have been almost out his depth as a Gryffindor.
Olga - I finally predicted one correctly! I think she's perfect for Ravenclaw. Could have seen her in Slytherin too because of how determined she is for knowledge, but again she also wouldn't be the one to act on much of her knowledge so that makes sense.
Argos - Another one when I was filling in the form I realised how suited he is as a Ravenclaw. Could have been Slytherin or Hufflepuff too, but Ravenclaw works for him best because he of the belief that information is the most important thing, although he is quite charismatic too which could have seen him in another house. He's not really shy so much as he's quiet because he doesn't want to give out too much info to people not deemed trustworthy.
Evelyn - Yay, I get a lot of Geo vibes from Evelyn, so happy to see her in Hufflepuff (although similarly to Geo,.. almost convinced she would get Gryffindor ahah)

i was hoping for my boy to be a slytherin but hufflepuff does suit him as well heheh

I'm not surprised at all by the results.

Before I sorted Elodie and Oscar I was thinking Gryffindor and Slytherin for them respectively, but once I was filling out the form, it was either going to be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff for Elodie and Ravenclaw or Slytherin for Oscar. I think this is also my first Hufflepuff since 2014 so I'm super excited about that!

I feel Ravenclaw deep in my bones. i don't think she is very much of a toss up.

Edit: While I am pulling an all-nighter. I do feel like it is Christmas and I should go to sleep to wake up with Rita in a house as a present. xD

Last edited:
I'm not surprised in the slightest that Flynn got Gryffindor. It was always a toss up between that and Slytherin for him, but I had a feeling there was more Lion than Snake in him. All in all, very happy. It's a good fit.

(Also apologies in advance, Gryffindor, for how many house points he's probably going to lose)

I’m so happy Saira got sorted into slytherin! I’m in between a hufflepuff and slytherin so I wanted one of those, and in general I think Saira’s character fits slytherin or ravenclaw the best. Happy to join this community and here’s to lots of fun! :)

I’m so happy Saira got sorted into slytherin! I’m in between a hufflepuff and slytherin so I wanted one of those, and in general I think Saira’s character fits slytherin or ravenclaw the best. Happy to join this community and here’s to lots of fun! :)

Guys, I completely forgot that I'd been reacting to every sorting post.
Apologiessss!
All caught up now. :r

Emzies was taking over I thought to see xD

So... you know how I said I was inbetween a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin? Well, i got that hufflepuff now, Which I’m pretty happy about. I wanted to create another character so that I would have two 7th graders by the time that I have characters from (maybe) all the grades. I’m not so sure about the direction that I will take Lillith, but I hope it will turn out to be great. :)

-Soho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back