Y36 Sorting Reactions

If I counted correctly, then there is.
Ravenclaw: 11
Hufflepuff: 13
Gryffindor: 14
Slytherin: 14

Hahaah wow amazing this. And Nick you must be busy with all the house emoticons you add xD

I love that there's an official tally but everybody makes their own anyway. It's a spectator sport par excellence.

I love that there's an official tally but everybody makes their own anyway. It's a spectator sport par excellence.
The official tally has been wrong before :r

Besides, we only see the tally when it's all over.. I need my up to date counts, Nick.

No wonder so many boys end up being massive flirts.
Well, every character seems to be exceptionally good looking (given it's all actors/actresses as playbys) - so people are living their best-looking lives in their roleplays, too. :tut:

Slytherin... Not my first option but a close second... Happy to be part of the Slytherin family... Although slightly disappointed it wasn't Ravenclaw 😋😜... Who said you had to be in blue to learn more

This girl is full of surprises and I'm really shocked about Blue being in Gryffindor! I thought for sure she'd be either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Her family won't be pleased. :r

I'm a little surprised with Violette too, but she does look nice in blue 💙

Pretty sure Nola will be a Puff but I SO EXCITED

Well, every character seems to be exceptionally good looking (given it's all actors/actresses as playbys) - so people are living their best-looking lives in their roleplays, too.
Heaven FoRbiD we live our best lives on a made up, make believe role playing website about a made up world :r

Slytherin... Not my first option but a close second... Happy to be part of the Slytherin family... Although slightly disappointed it wasn't Ravenclaw 😋😜... Who said you had to be in blue to learn more
Look on the bright side, you can RP with Luxen in the common room now lol

The Hat knows more than we do and it has nothing to do with making sure the houses are balanced so that one doesn't have an overwhelming advantage at earning House Points lol :r

I’m quite surprised about Millie as I thought she was leaning towards Gryffindor or Slytherin. We shall have to see how she gets on!

I did mention that I like Slytherin as much as Ravenclaw... So I couldn't be happier... It's a great choice all round... And I'm happy to be a Slytherin... 🤫🤔🤔... That hat is a sneaky one... Exposing my characters true nature like that:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back