Y36 Club Fair

Elliot smiled when another younger Hufflepuff approached the table asking to sign up. "Sure thing, just put your name down here and let us know if you have any questions," He said, motioning to the sign up sheet. "You're also welcome to grab a flower crown if you want." @Emerson Griffith

Nell smiled and waved goodbye to the girl who had offered her a biscuit as another girl approached. She smiled in response to her question, nodding. "Sort of a magazine meets a newspaper." Nell explained. "We report on what's going on in the castle and issues important to Hogwarts students. You can check out our last issue if you like!" She smiled, handing the girl a copy. As she did another two girls approached with questions, and Nell beamed as she nodded. "We do take first years, and there's no need to bring any kind of audition work! We take anyone who's interested. Just sign your name on the list if you'd like to join us!" She said cheerfully, offering the girls a signup sheet.
@Estella Fuentes @Billie River @Thalia Pourroulis

Billie was thankfull that they accepted first years and happily signed her name on the sign up sheet. With a question still in mind, she asked, "Do you guys have meetings?"

@Nell Wright

Delilah walked into the courtyard for the club fair and immediately regretted it. She had taken her time coming down from the towers and now it was swarming with students. She took a deep breath with her feet firmly planted as she scanned the area for the one club she needed to talk to. Eventually she spotted the Heta Omega table that was being run but an older blonde student. She was very pretty and already surrounded by other girls signing up. Delilah took her time and made her way to the table. "Hi," she said meekly. "I'd like to sign up." she added and spotted the list on the table. Quickly she grabbed it and added her name. Once that was done, she stood there for a moment, not sure what to do now. "I guess..I'll see you at the meeting." she blurted out before grabbing one of the chocolates and walking away.

(@Emilia Manning )

When Hilda arrives at the club fair and notices that the atmosphere was very welcoming, she looks at the list of clubs before heading to the table of the magical sorority. Lots of people were lining up, she was hoping she could register.Finally a few minutes later she arrived at the table:
"Hello,my name is Hilda, i'm a first year at Gryffindor ,could i sign up for Heta Omega ?" she asked with a big smile.
@Emilia Manning

Emerson smiled and wrote his name down on the sheet wondering if he should apply to any other of the clubs. He thanked the older student and took a rose checking to see if there were any thorns before turning away and continuing to walk about the courtyard. He saw a sign for the SDA and wondered what that was and found the nearest booth for it. "Excuse what is the SDA about?" He asked the older girl.
@Willow Cullen

Allison was not going to be beaten back by the sheer amount of students this year. Absolutely not. She made her way into the great hall, head held high. There was only one club that mattered right now. "Hello," She spoke to the curly haired boy at the table. "I am Aubrey Miller. I would like to join your club; my brother Thaddeus Miller was the one that started the rose giving tradition when he was in school and I would very much like to be as involved with that as possible." She crossed her arms, trying not to look as nervous as she felt.

@Elliot Briar

Thalia was very relieved to hear that they didnโ€™t take any audition work to be able to write for the hogwarts monthly, so she smiled at the older girl, and when the sign up form was available for her to use she quickly wrote down her name and year. "Great, thank you," she said politely, and gave her a last shy smile. "Looking forward to it." With that Thalia grabbed her sisterโ€™s arm and led her out of the courtyard and away from the busy crowd.
@Nell Wright @Teodora Pourroulis

Lenora was happy to take the chocolates and bracelet and thought Lily would be excited to see them when she returned back to the common room. She quickly signed up for Heta Omega and then before Lois had a chance ran over towards the Wild Patch Club. She enjoyed gardening with her mother and figured she would enjoy the club that was all about it. She walked over to the older boy that was running the stand @Elliot Briar "I'd like to sign up for Wild Patch Club if that's alright?" she said trying not to sound as intimidated as she felt with all these people around. "It's okay Lightbright, once we sign up we'll leave" she whispered to her wand as she hoped to be finished quickly before Lois did anything mean to her.

After signing up for the SDA Luxen looked around and saw the only other club that had interested him in the slightest. He decided to ignore Saint Elric and his pathetic attempts to join his house Quidditch team for now since he found the place rather crowded and wanted to leave as soon as possible so he could get some studying done. He was particularly interested in mastering the slug-vomiting hex before October so he could move on to another spell that involved summoning snakes. He figured slugs were smaller creatures to summon and therefore mastering that would help him summon something that was larger. Seeing the stand for Hogwarts Monthly and @Nell Wright whom he'd been told about the year prior, he hadn't even noticed @Mary Lou Prindeou as he walked by her in the crowded courtyard. "Are you still accepting new members?" Luxen asked the older girl.

@Willow Cullen "Sounds good!" Edward said as he noticed the booth for the SDA was getting really crowded and he figured there was still one more club he wanted to try and sign up for before heading out to meet up with Stan and Allison for some more practice on the Quidditch Pitch. He looked over and found the Wild Patch Club and figured since he'd enjoyed Herbology, it was likely he would enjoy that club as well. He noticed a girl that appeared to have been a year younger whispering to her wand but decided to ignore her since he figured that would be rude. " @Elliot Briar I'd like to sign up for the Wild Patch Club if you guys are still open for new members" Edward said wondering if there would be enough open slots since he figured all the clubs would be packed by now.

"Cool" Lois replied as she took one of the wands and began chewing on it while signing her name down. She noticed one of the boys leaving and heading over towards the Wild Patch Club, it had been the only other club she was interested in but seeing Lenora standing there as well made her pause. She took a deep breath and decided to just get it over with as she followed the boy that had left the SDA booth. She ignored her sister and stood on the other side of the boy who was asking if there were anymore slots. "I'd like to join too" she said quickly to @Elliot Briar.

Alison was going into the club fair with an open mind but as soon as she was there she found herself drawn to one club in particular, though she planned to double back for Wild patch later the first club she was determined to sign up for was Heta Omega, unfortunately it seemed to be a busy stall so she had to wait. Finally once the club leader was free Alison moved to get her attention. "Hi I'm Alison, I'd like to join, you might know my cousin Luna she's already a member,"

@Emilia Manning

Alena wouldn't be wasting any time in the club fair, she would be in and out because she knew there was only one club she wanted to join and she made a beeline for the stand once she made it out onto the courtyard. There was a girl ahead of her but Alena lacked the patience to wait so she stood beside her and also tried to get the club leaders attention. "I'd like to join too,"

@Emilia Manning

Blue found the Club Fair extremely intimidating and wanted to get away from it as fast as possible, but was also desperately curious to see what the fuss was all about. She'd brought along her pet frog as moral support and chatted to him a she darted between stalls, making sure the amphibian balancing on her head didn't fall off. The Wild Patch Club sounded like fun, and Blue was sure she remembered her cousin Miya mentioning the club once or twice from her time at Hogwarts. Blue had always liked working with plants, and she thought that showing signs of being interested in the family business might lessen the blow of disappointment from her being sorted into Gryffindor. "Sign up... yes?" Blue said, mostly to herself, as she spotted the sign up sheet. She added her name and picked a flower crown to settle in her hair around her frog friend, before fading back into the crowd. @Elliot Briar

Elliot was thinking the interest was starting to die down for wild patch when four more students showed up at the table to ask about joining, though he was pretty sure one of them had already put their name down earlier. "Oh, well hi Aubrey, we'd be happy to have you," He said, trying not to let the young Gryffindor's mention about her brother make him feel too much pressure. "We have plenty of space for new members, so if you're interested just put your name down here," He said to the other group of students, motioning to the sign up sheet and trying to not get too distracted by the girl talking to her wand or the one that showed up after her with a frog on her head. Sometimes magical people were just like that. @Aubrey Miller @Edward Elric @Lois Redfront @Lenora Redfront

Nell beamed as the new girls signed up for the club, pleased to have so many new members under her wing. She nodded as one of them asked her a question, smiling cheerfully. "We do! Our first meeting will likely be in a couple of weeks, so we can get started working on this semester's issue as soon as possible. I'll make sure you guys know about it when it's time." She said happily, smiling as another boy approached the table. "Yep! Just put your name on the sign up sheet!" She said cheerfully, showing him the list.
@Billie River @Luxen Silverback II

More girls approached the stall, and Emilia was starting to wonder if she shouldn't have picked a co-president. "You can join, and no... no weird rituals." She told the girl who asked. The next girl she also gave the signup form. "Here you go." She told her. More girls signed their names, a lot of them seemed to be first years. She smiled a little at Felicita. "You don't have to sign up every year." She explained to her. "You're still a member, but it's nice to see you." She told her. The next person to sign up was a lot older than most of the new girls. Emilia recognized the girl as one of the new prefects in Hufflepuff. "Hello, of course you can join." She told her gently. "Just sign your name. Feel free to grab a bracelet and a chocolate. Hurry, they're running out." There was another young girl who signed up, and another who asked a question. "Yes, you can sign up here." She told the girl who had introduced herself as Hilda. Another girl approached, telling Emilia her cousin was already in the club. "I do know Luna." She said, knowing her vaguely. She was a younger Slytherin and also a prefect. "You can both sign your name." She told the two girls who were asking to sign up.

@Evangelia Seong @Nicola Harvelle @Ann de Clare @Jemima Kaster @Cami Zephyr @Hadley Orel @Pavlina Zhefarovich @Felicita Raven @Bada Yeong @Delilah Thorne @Hildegard De Valeriane @Alison Urquhart @Alena Romanova ((really hope I didn't miss anyone here))

"Ok,thank you"she said at the same time that she wrote her name on the registration form .She allowed herself to take a chocolate and a bracelet .
"Can't wait for our first reunion" she said to Emilia before walking away happily.

Alison beamed when Emilia confirmed that she did know Luna, she took the form once it was free and scribbled her name excitedly. "Thanks, well see you," She said and went off to find the wild patch stand. She spotted one of the co leaders and approached him eagerly. "Hi, I'd like to sign up,"

@Elliot Briar

Alena waited patiently for the sign up sheet to make her way to her so she could take it and sign her name. "Thanks, I'm looking forward to the first meeting," She said before making her way out of the Great hall as quickly as she had entered.

James hadn't thought much about what clubs he'd join but now he was at school he was curious to see what was on offer. He made his way into the great hall and looked around at the stalls, the only one that stood out was the brotherhood which he thought his father had belonged to back in his day. James made his way over to the stall and sought out the leader. "Hi there, could I sign up?"

@Abian Hunter

Amara was really excited about Club fair. Her parents told her that if she finds something interesting here, she should sign up. They told that this is great opportunity to meet new people, and fill up her free time.
Amara walked and couldn't decide wich club she should sign up. They were so many! And she knew only that the Wild Pach club is has to do something with growing plants. It was totally not for her. She couldn't decide. Plants - no, photograph - no, and the rest of clubs she didn't know. Heta Omega, Amara read. She wondered what this club do. ''Emm...hello. I wondered what is purpose in this club?'' She asked a bit awkwardly. Amara tried to be polite, but her words sounded wrong. ''And can I sign up?''

@Emilia Manning

Last edited:
One of the many things Theia wanted to amend when she returned to Hogwarts for her second year, was her participation in school events. She had delivered roses and participated as much as she was comfortable in he first year, but since learning a little more about what Hogwarts had to offer, and discovering there were many clubs for her to join, she decided to attend the club fair and join at least one of them. Theia arrived to the bustling courtyard during the club fair, and was a little overwhelmed by how busy it actually was, but she held back how overwhelmed she felt, and with her intentions set on joining Heta Omega, eventually found the table she was looking for. Approaching @Emilia Manning, Theia noticed the list on the table. โ€œIโ€™d like to sign up too.โ€ She said shortly, moving to sign her name on the list and look between all the other girls that were nearby.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back