Y36 Club Fair

After a hectic start to her very first year, Donna Ramsey was excited to see that there was a club fair! She wanted to sign up for everything, but her parents had warned her not to overextend herself in her first year. After initially being puzzled at what that meant, she realised they meant that she shouldn't do all the things, in case she didn't have a lot of time. 'There are a lot of classes' and blah blah blah. Flowers and hanging out with other girls were right up on her favourite things to do! The first year Hufflepuff put her name down at Wild Patch club after listening to what @Elliot Briar had been saying to others, and then did the same after listening to what @Emilia Manning had to say. This was going to be a great year!

After signing her name with the Wild Patch club and @Elliot Briar Eretria moved away from he table and found another table which seemed to advertise that it was a group for girls. She soon sighed up for the Heta Omega girls club with @Emilia Manning and took a bracelet to go with her flower crown.

Thalia smiled at the older girl, feeling more reassured when Emori signed her name on the sheet of paper and then just before Thalia took the pen to do so she felt an arm around her shoulders and she grinned at Tee, yay! Now all three of them could be together, all part of the same club. This was exciting. She quickly scribbled her name on the paper, and took a nice bracelet, then gave the pen to Teodora, thanking the older girl before she turned to her sisters. "I’m going to sign up for the writing club, you can join me if you want," she told them both, before adding, "You don’t have to sign up if you don’t want to, of course." She turned to head over to the school paper stall, hoping she wouldn’t have to like, audition or read her story out loud first or something scary like that.
@Emilia Manning @Teodora Pourroulis

When Teodora joined them, Emori smiled at her, before she quickly signed her name on the form and handed the pen to her sisters, happy they’d join the club together. But that was where Em separated from the girls, and she nodded when Thalia said she’d sign up for the writing club. "I think that’s great! You should definitely go for it," she told her. "Now, if you’ll excuse me," she announced, taking a bracelet and saying a quick ‘thank you’ to the club president, "I’m going to go see what else I can sign up for." Without waiting to see if her sisters had been paying much attention to her words, she wandered off, not long before a club with crowns made of flowers caught her eye. She went over to it, noticing how busy it was. This was amazing, if she could befriend all of these people! "Hi," she said, glancing at the boy behind the table before her gaze shifted back to the crowns. "What exactly do you do in this club?"
@Emilia Manning @Teodora Pourroulis @Elliot Briar

Chloe stood up every so straighter when the boy handed her the form, of course she wouldn’t expect him to just pick her like that, he had to see some examples, and she would bring them to the club as soon as she had a moment to do so. "Great, thank you," she told @Vader Hume , "I’ll bring the samples to you as soon as I get the chance." She quickly filled in the form and handed it back to him, and thanked him once more before heading out of the courtyard, excited and a little nervous to show her photos.

Sofia nodded and signed the paper full of names.
"Thank you!" She said to @Elliot Briar while grabbing the flower crown and placing it in the top of her head.

Then she turned around looking at the other stalls. One of them immediately caught her eye, it was surrounded by a lot of girls and she quickly realized which club was that. She had already heard about the magical sorority of Heta Omega and she thought it would be nice to join it. Sofia approached @Emilia Manning with a smile hoping she could still sign up.
"Hello! I would like to join the Sonority." She said.

Liusaidh smiled at the older girl and just signed her name to join the SDA. Once she had done that, there wasn't anything else she wanted to do. So Liusaidh just pushed back out from the crowd and then happily skipped out of the room. Pretty pleased she had done all that she had intended to do. There was plenty more fun to be now had elsewhere than sticking about in the club fair.

Despite it being busy, things seemed to be going pretty smoothly. A couple of young girls approached, and Emilia handed them the signup form. "Here you go." She said with a smile. One of the other young girls asked if one could join two clubs. "You can join as many as you want." She told her. "it's definitely allowed." Another girl joined, one who seemed to be the twin of one of the other girls. "Of course." Emilia told her with a nod. "Just sign your name there." She then said the same thing to the next young girl that showed up. She was starting to feel a bit like a broken record, but was very happy with the turnout.

"Thank you! Then see you later!" Anna waved goobyes to Emilia and with chocolates and new bracelet she almost run to Wild Patch, she saw flower crowns and understood that she needs one and then she remembered that she want to sign up. "Hi, if there's no problem with that i will sign up!" Anna immediatly wrote her name down and then look back at @Elliot Briar . "Maybe you need some help?" she offered because anyway she didn't has anything other to do while she was waiting for twin to come.

Elliot was glad there seemed to be good interest in the club and in the flower crowns too, thank the younger students as they signed up. A girl he recognized approached the table next, though it took Elliot a moment to place her. "Oh hi, Samantha right?" He said, remember her from Ollivander's. "The Wild Patch meets up throughout the year to help care for plants and the school grounds," He told her. "We also help grow flowers and things for school events like Valentine's," He added, showing her the roses set about the table. "If you're interested you can put your name down here."

"Yes,"she nodded when Elliot remembered her name, she was happy that she knew at least someone here. "It sounds amazing!" Sam cheerfully smiled and wrote her name down. "Thank you!" she took flower crown and put it on her head, she had always loved plants.

Lillith walked around the fair, looking for something that seemed fun. One had caught her eye, and soon she decided to sign up. "Hello! Hi! I'd like to sign up for Heta Omega please!" She said, giving her best smile to the older student who was working the booth.

@Emilia Manning

Elliot was happy that they seemed to have lots of sign ups this year so far, though the idea of having so many extra people in the club did make him a little nervous. He smiled as Samantha and the other young Hufflepuff signed their names, and looked over when two other girls approached. "Hi," He greeted the Slytherin girl. "Wild Patch grows and tends to plants around the school grounds. We have our own club patch out in the gardens and we also help out growing plants for some school events too," He told her, motions to some of the flowers around the table. "If you're interested, you're welcome to sign your name here or grab a flower crown," He said, also directing the answer at the young Gryffindor who asked to sign up, happy when she did so. "Oh, thanks, but I think we're good," Elliot said, smiling at the Gryffindor at her offer to help. Things were busy, but between him and William, Elliot felt like they were managing.
@Emori Pourroulis @Annabeth Easterling

Kiasora had one purpose at the fair today, and that was to join the student defense association. She walked over to the signups, slipping silently through everyone before writing her name on the sign up sheet. She looked to the leaders, hoping to catch their attention. "When is the first meeting?" She inquired when one of them noticed her.

@Willow Cullen @Analei Louw

Ana nodded at Rose when she told her she'd stay at the table of the Wild Patch Club, gawking at the plants. Ofcourse she would. "Alrighty, I'll find you later." She told her friend as she gave her a small wave. The courtyard had gotten pretty crowded and Ana carefully made her way over to the Heta Omega table. She waited untill most of the girls in front her were done signing up and moved away before actually stepping up towards the table. "Me too, please." She smiled as she stepped up next to another student asking to sign up. She wasn't quite sure what the club was all about but it had gotten her curious. An all-girls club could go either way and Ana was interested to see what it would be like, figuring she could always quit if it turned out to be terrible. Although she couldn't imagine it would.

@Emilia Manning

Emilia smiled at the next young girl who asked to join, nodding. "Of course, just sign your name." She said gently. She repeated the same to the next girls, handing out bracelets and chocolate too. "You can join, just sign your name here." She told the next girl, gesturing to the rather long list. She repeated herself again to the next two girls. "Please don't forget your bracelet!" She added, though she was slowly starting to run out.

@Lenora Redfront @Donna Ramsey @Eretria Shannara @Sofia White @Lillith Montgomery @Ana Sofia Burleigh
((all Hufflepuffs :o ))

Evangelia hadn't really thought much about clubs before approximately now – the moment she started looking around the club fair. It wasn't exactly high up on her priorities of things to do, but then again, nothing was exactly high up on her priorities of things to do, perhaps with the exception of making friends and having fun. But, well... Now that she thought about it, clubs were exactly a way to do just that! Who would've thought? Evangelia looked around the fair in interest. She figured that she would just sign up for whatever sounded fun and drop out if it actually wasn't fun. The first thing that caught her eye was the Heata Omega stand. Girls were fun if they weren't daring you to go in the Forbidden Forest at night, and she figured it would be a great place to meet other girls from the different houses. As a group of students collected their bracelets and chocolates – Oooooh, chocolate! – Angelia stepped up and gave a small wave. "Hello! Is there any more room for me to join?" It seemed to be a busier booth; however, the chocolates weren't completely gone yet, so she still had hope.

@Emilia Manning

Nicola was excited to go to the club’s fair she had heard about Heta Omega and Nicola was curious to join the club. She wanted something outside her sister and brother and that club seemed like the perfect opportunity. There was no music or arts club, so this was second best. The booth seemed busy and Nicola tried to get to front without hurting others. The stand had chocolates and bracelets and Nicola was eager to learn more. ‘’Can I join too?’’ Nicola asked @Emilia Manning ‘’Or is there some weird initiation ritual?’’ Nicola wasn’t up for being dropped in the woods and then having to find your way back. Or maybe it was even worse, endure torturing spells.

Ann had been watching the bustle of the fair for a few minutes while she sat peacefully near a window on the second floor with a perfect view of the courtyard. In particular she had been watching the stand of Heta Omega, which seemed very popular indeed. She had heard about sorority from her older sister, and had been set on joining ever since. Her ambitious mindset made it an ideal club for meeting other girls who she would not only know for the rest of her career, it would also be an ideal club to form real lasting friendships.

She stood up from the windowsill and took the spiral staircase closest to the courtyard. Without even a hint of hesitation she walked in straight line to the Heta Omega booth. “
Hi there,” she said to @Emilia Manning, with a happy but confident smile on her face. “I am here to join Heta Omega.

Willow had been wondering if there were some cool clubs to join. She had been watching (and listening to some) the group and she decided to join. Willow loved photography so perhaps she could join. She walked up to the stand. Hopefully, they would take a first year.
"Hey. Would I be able to join?"

Morgan had made her way to where the club fair was held. She thought this was a great opportunity to get out of her comfort zone and meet new people. Once she made it to the fair, she looked around the booths to see what had interested her. She noticed that her sister was in one of the booths, but that particular booth didn't spark her interest. She then saw a booth that looked like it was related to plants and flowers. Morgan gasped a little with excitement and made her way to the booth. When she made it to the stall, she had seen the small plants that had been laid on the table and thought that this club was for her. "Hi, excuse me, what do you do in this club? Do you get to plant the plants?" Morgan asks the boy ( @Elliot Briar )

Glad that both of them seemed happy about Teodora joining them for Heta Omega, she took the pen handed to her by Thalia and signed herself up for the club, too, taking one of the bracelets like everyone else and thanking the older girl before turning back to her sisters. She listened as her sisters told one another that they would be signing up for other clubs as well but didn't add anything to it, thinking that one club would be enough for now, especially since she didn't know how busy she'd get with all of it. She did, however, decide to accompany Thalia just so that she wouldn't be alone while Emori was going her own way. ''Alright, lead the way, captain,'' she said to her sister, following her as she walked over towards the paper stall.
@Emilia Manning @Thalia Pourroulis

Hattie had rather enjoyed being apart of Heta Omega. The small meetings they had were fun and she had met some people in other years that she could greet when passing. But now, Hattie wanted to try something else. She waited a while before making her way to the club fair, not wanting to be there in peak time when everyone would be crowding around all of the tables. The girl wasn't sure what exactly she wanted to do that was different, and so made her way around the courtyard in search for something else that would be different. She smiled at the Heta Omega leader as she passed their stand until eventually she found a stand that didn't have too many people around it - the yearbook stand. An older blonde boy sat at it with older yearbooks around him. The Ravenclaw smiled at him. "Hello, would you mind if I joined this?" she asked, hoping that it would be a good new experience for her.

@Vader Hume

Elliot glanced over when another young Hufflepuff approached them, giving her a friendly smile. "Yeah, we have our own section for the club out in the school garden and help grow plants for events too,"He told her. "The club grew everything here," He added, motioning to the plants around the table and the flower crowns too. @Morgan Harvelle

Estella wasn't sure what she expected as she made her way to the club fair. It would be hard trying to find something to involve herself in, but she really wanted to do so. It meant that she would be able to make more friends, and she definitely needed some if she thought she was going to survive at Hogwarts. She made her way to the courtyard, looking around at all of the different stands and clubs that were available. She smiled at the snack table in the middle, grabbing a glass of pumpkin juice as she walked around to see what there was. When she came across a sign that read 'Hogwarts Monthly' the girl stopped and made her way over to the girl that was sitting there. There were a few people already there and she hoped there would still be a spot for her. She looked around at the resources before talking to her. "Hey, this is like writing for a magazine, right? I didn't know Hogwarts had a magazine... can I join?"

@Nell Wright

Lillith signed her name on the paper, and said thank you to the girl. She got a bracelet and grabbed some chocolate, putting it in her pocket. She looked around a bit more but didn’t find anything that interested her, so she left the fair and went back into the building.

Land knew exactly what he wanted even before he set out into the Courtyard. He had a list of the groups he wanted to join and that was that! He was going to try out for Quidditch and now he was going to join the boys club and the Defence Association. He'd already made that decision. "Acre!" He called, wondering if she was in the thick of this somewhere. He headed first over to the Brotherhood and signed his name with @Abian Hunter before moving over to the defence association and signing with @Willow Cullen . He knew he couldn't actually duel yet, but so what. He could learn for next year!

@Acre Zephyr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back