Y32 Sorting and Transfer Reactions!

Sophie looks good in blue! :D I kind of expected Ravenclaw and was thinking Slytherin less and less as I was filling out the sorting form. I now have four students and they're all in each of the houses which is satisfying.

I wonder how many people have done this - sorted at least one student in every house.

I haven't :( I'm missing a Puff.

I wonder how many people have done this - sorted at least one student in every house.

I haven't :( I'm missing a Puff.
You've never ever sorted a puff Cyndi?! :o

I kind of wand to add up how many characters I've had in each house in total. I think I've probably had fewest Slytherins and most Ravenclaws or Puffs haha!

Same Cyndi, I've now got every house except puff.

Though Maddy's younger brother might be a puff . . . or a claw, I'm not sure about him yet. I'm hoping for puff now just for completeness.

I have definitely had a lot of Slytherin and Hufflepuff sorts. Gryffindor is very rare for me. Ravenclaw has gotten more common for me as of late though. I think Mordred is gonna be Hufflepuff, s=despite how much I don't want him to be one. xD

I think mine is a mix of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Definitely have a handful of Slytherins, but barely any Ravenclaws. I think I've had two.

Just based on current students I have a pretty even spread (5 gryffs, 4 puffs, 4 claws, 3 slyths) but if I include past students I have a pretty strong leaning towards Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Gryffindor is the house I'm the least like IRL so it boggles my mind how many I manage to have...

I wonder how haven't :( I'm missing a Puff.
I have one in each and now I got two puffs. I didn’t see this coming Lauren in Hufflepuff but it is a nice suprise. I am very curious what the sorting hat made to place her there. I’m sure her father won’t be pleased at least ;)

Last edited:
I have definitely had a lot of Slytherin and Hufflepuff sorts. Gryffindor is very rare for me. Ravenclaw has gotten more common for me as of late though. I think Mordred is gonna be Hufflepuff, despite how much I don't want him to be one. xD
I was really off on that Hufflepuff guess. xD

I have had students in all 4 houses, though Hufflepuff has been really dominant for me. Right now I have: 2 Gryffindors, 3 Slytherins, 4 Ravenclaw and 7 Hufflepuffs xD my only graduated student was also a Hufflepuff.

I'm still getting used to not having one this year, though the change is neat.

I saw this coming all of sudden I have three Hufflepuffs haha. From Alice I already saw it coming, just as her sister. But Lauren is still a suprise to me. If the sorting hat has a chance to react I would love to know what made the decision. I often have two people sorted in the same house and year. So now two Huffs!! ;)

I am very curious what the sorting hat made to place her there.
Her focus wasn't on grades or being the best at anything in particular, which eliminated two houses right away. But the decision was made even before that because her overall character seems to be highly adaptable, very kind, and very much focused on developing relationships with people over anything else...which all seem like Hufflepuff traits to me. :)

Ravenclaw is the house i have had the least students (1, Elvera, my first student) despite me being a ravenclaw. I always seem to get hufflepuffs.
lions: Briar, Lowan, Willow
snakes: Myuna, (Alyce at HS)
Badgers: Tara, Rhiannon, Maka, Chayton
in process: Selene

actually, come to think of it I may have only had one proper slytherin too. i thought lowan was a snake but he was a lion

also, Selene's application has been submitted. so one can hope.

Daph & I are horrible influences on each other xD

I haven't sorted anyone on such a quick whim since Lizzie, and she and Blake actually have a lot of similarities. Blake will probs wind up in either Gryffindor or Slytherin. I'm excited to see how things go with him!

Daph & I are horrible influences on each other xD

I think you mean great :r

I have a feeling Tyler is going to be another snake, but he may surprise me.

Yay. I have a Ravenclaw :woot::frantics:
Though I am a little surprised that the hat thought that she would do well in Gryffindor. I was thinking if there was potential for another house it would be Hufflepuff (knowing my luck, and her not so obvious desire for good grades).

"Are you having a character sorted/transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? "

I have 3, honestly no idea how that happened. Bad timing on when students were entering their first year I suppose. But each are so unique. I never plan the house they'll be in, sometimes I have a feeling they lean towards one house which I had an idea for all three and only got one right which is Audra here.

Audra is Slytherin like her brother and Fleur. It's very fitting and works well for the plans and plots I have set up within their family. I didn't see her in any of the other houses. The hat just said her house.

Next up is Everly Harrington, knowing her personality is much more feistier I don't know why I didn't think of Gryffindor for her. I kept fearing she'd end up as yet another Hufflepuff in her family. He goal was probably Ravenclaw for herself since that was her mother's house. The hat said Gryffindor. This will be a new adventure for the Harrington family, having a true Gryffindor in the family. xD

Finally, Bada Yeong. She's Cullen's little sister and as such I could have pictured her as a Ravenclaw. I think I would have preferred that since she's more like Cullen that she thinks. But her nature is Hufflepuffish so I will agree with that this time, since as I said I don't give a preference or pick the house for my students. No funny words from the hat this time around :r

I almost feel like I need to make up another new character and get them into Ravenclaw xD but I'll hold off. I think three is more than what I need at the moment anyways xD

[AIR HORNS] I had no idea what to expect for Blake but I'm really happy about this, I feel like Slytherin is a good fit for him and I'm really excited to see how he fits in with his new housemates :party:

I expected this xD very happy about it! I'm glad he's in the same house as Blake too. They're going to be a handful :r

I have my results!

Katia: Not surprised. She really takes after her mom, who literally made Outstanding in every class she took. xD Hopefully, Katia doesn't do that to me.
Mihail: I knew Puff was there, and he is actually a good, nice Puff from the big ol' Z family (unlike Hades II and Chaos).
Thyonia: I actually thought Slytherin in a way, because she will throw others under the bus. If a professor doesn't like her, or gives her a bad grade, she'll do everything in her power to blow it out of proportions to get them in trouble. Good luck, Kingsley xD
So, I sorted another, Theodore Snow II. He is a straight up Slytherin, which is what I really, really wanted for him. Now, to make sure not to sort Alexei and Dmitrii. xD
Otherwise, I won't be decreasing my amount of students.

Only 16 hufflepuffs out of 103 total sorted students???? that's too low a number....someone needs more hufflepuffs.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back