• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

White Elephant 🐘

This prize - white elephant next to your name for one week!

player #6- what will you do?


Choose a NumberFind out your prize...Current Owner
1Tumblr shout outSofija
2white elephant next to nameDonna
3shouty noticeKaye
4white elephant trophyTamara
5 this colorKaitlyn
6holiday forum extra timeRowan
7Halloween costume contest judgeMaria
8decide next OSWCamilla
9roleplay rouletteKiersten
10front of line for appDaphne
 
Last edited:
I'll open number 8 please!
 
Your current prize is to decide the next Old School Week.

Player # 7!
 
I will open box #3 ^_^
 
Great! This box contains develop a new shouty notice (the notices that appear next to the megaphone in shouty).

Player 8?
 
Hiii! I will open box #5 please :D
 
The prize is your name in this color for a week.

Almost done! Player #9?
 
Hiiiii I’m sorry, I’d like to steal #2 from Camilla please 🥰
 
Fine by me, I'll steal #8 from Rowan in that case :r sorry!
@Ainsley Lynch
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Boooo!!

I'll open number 6 then please!! :wub:
 
This box contains extra time (1 week) in a holiday forum for you and up to 3 other individuals.

were almost at the end. Player #10?
 
I'll open box #1 please!
 
Your prize is a Tumblr shout out.

Now, it's up to player 1 - @Rosemarie Chatwin - to decide if they're keeping their box and ending the game or swapping.
 
I want to steal prize 4
 
I've updated the list to reflect current prize holders. ^_^
 
Ooo Dang!

I would like to keep mine, please! :D
 
Ohhh this will be helpful for my habit of running out of time on holiday threads :r thank you for running Cyndi, this has been a fun one!
 
All prizes have now been awarded. Thanks for participating! ^_^

Don't forget that you have until the next birthday celebration opens up to use your prizes.
 
Back
Top