What are you watching?

Professor Patricia Styx said:
I've started watching Ru Pauls Drag Race again after the last load of seasons were added on.
Only Season 8 was added to Canadian Netflix >.<

Kiwi & Aussie Netflix didn't have Jane The Virgin's latest season but thankfully Canadian did but I've had to give myself a break for VERY SERIOUS AND HORRIBLE REASONS but spoilers so... What are good shows that I can watch that won't make me cry please & thanks.

I got recommended to watch Chasing Coral, but haven't yet and wondered if anyone else has?

I've been watching South Pacific and then Wild China. Both BBC documentaries that I thought were really interesting and good background shows to have playing while doing other things in around the room.

^Probably makes me the most boring person on here xD Watching them documentaries.

Nope, I enjoy documentaries too though I skew more towards ones about criminal justice or food. xD

I just finished Shameless. Now I need a new show. 3% has been on my list for a bit, so I think I'm going to give that a shot.

Wyatt Finch said:
What are good shows that I can watch that won't make me cry please & thanks.
Pokemon Indigo league or Pokemon xy ;) Not sure if they're on Canadian netflix but it's always a good choice =))

finished Shadow Hunters S2 - am determined to watch them only because I had gotten the books when they had first come out and the movie had sucked so righteously xD

S2 for Strangers Things is happening soon so looking forward to that but ...

am on to American Horror Story Freak Show ep2 ... jury is still out xD

Amiria Karauna said:
finished Shadow Hunters S2 - am determined to watch them only because I had gotten the books when they had first come out and the movie had sucked so righteously xD

Freak Show is sooo boring imo but defo give it a go!

Watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix. I'm only a couple of episodes in but its so good xD

Jasmine Wolfe said:
Amiria Karauna said:

Freak Show is sooo boring imo but defo give it a go!

Watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix. I'm only a couple of episodes in but its so good xD
Freak Show was my second favourite after Asylum!

Jocelynn Moors said:
I got recommended to watch Chasing Coral, but haven't yet and wondered if anyone else has?

I've been watching South Pacific and then Wild China. Both BBC documentaries that I thought were really interesting and good background shows to have playing while doing other things in around the room.

^Probably makes me the most boring person on here xD Watching them documentaries.
Nah, I once watched a documentary about the creator of Burt's Bees. Love what you love fiercely and unapologetically!

Has anyone here seen Chewing Gum? It's so freaking good!

Wyatt Finch said:
I've started watching Ru Pauls Drag Race again after the last load of seasons were added on.

Kiwi & Aussie Netflix didn't have Jane The Virgin's latest season but thankfully Canadian did but I've had to give myself a break for VERY SERIOUS AND HORRIBLE REASONS but spoilers so... What are good shows that I can watch that won't make me cry please & thanks.
Seasons 7, 8 & 9 were added a while back, I had only seen up to season 6 so I'm happy with 3 new seasons ^_^

And Jane the Virgin is sooo good. So happy the new episodes will be going up on Netflix every week when it starts again.

I just finished watching Keith Richards: Under the Influence and it was super interesting! :D

Last edited:
Wyatt Finch said:

If you haven't already, watch Grace & Frankie, you will love it I promiseee! It'll make you happy after Jane the Virgin!
It's a Netflix original so it shouldn't matter which country you're in right? :lol:

I'm watching Luther at the moment. Just started season 2. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes crime/drama series

Started Dexter on the weekend! As of today I'm a few episodes into Season 3 :) really enjoying it so far though, it's very different than what I thought it would be though. xD

I watched the first episode of 3% over the weekend. I enjoyed the first episode. I was expecting the show to be subtitled, but it's dubbed over which was kind of annoying. I got over it though I expect I'll be annoyed for the first bit of each episode. xD

If you're watching it on Netflix, can't you change the audio and subtitle settings? I'm not sure but I seemed to remember I watched it with subtitles when I tried it o_O

Good call. Now I can enjoy the show without that awful English dubbing. xD

I'm watching The Keepers, it's terrible. :correct:

Documentary will do that to you. I'm going back to my Baby Daddy binge after I'm finished.

I just started watching To the Bone. I'm only in the first twenty minutes but I actually really like it which surprises me. I'm a cautious viewer so far lol

I'm scared of sleeping in the dark (don't judge me!) so every time I go to bed I put on John Mulaney's "The Comeback Kid" stand up so I feel safe and fuzzy as I fall asleep. ^_^ It's my comfort go-to lol

Bethany Zanders said:
I just started watching To the Bone. I'm only in the first twenty minutes but I actually really like it which surprises me. I'm a cautious viewer so far lol
How was it? I didn't want to watch it for certain reasons, but your verdict?

Marisol Woods said:
I'm scared of sleeping in the dark (don't judge me!) so every time I go to bed I put on John Mulaney's "The Comeback Kid" stand up so I feel safe and fuzzy as I fall asleep. ^_^ It's my comfort go-to lol
Oh my god Abby I'm completely the same, I can't sleep in the dark so I always wind up picking some comedy show or something that becomes my comfort sleepytime show for like. a few months before I get bored and have to move on to the next thing. (Right now it's My Brother, My Brother and Me!)

I've seen the Worst Witch, and I knew it from when I was younger so I remembered some things. But while I was looking it I just seem so much alike with Harry Potter. Miss Hardbroom reminds me of a female snape haha. I hope there will be a second season.

Phelix Dragonslayer said:
Bethany Zanders said:
How was it? I didn't want to watch it for certain reasons, but your verdict?
It was pretty good, I enjoyed it, but I feel weird saying that? I think it's really triggering for anyone going through that but it felt authentic and not too much like a cheesy therapy in disguise movie? Idk.
Ainsley Lynch said:
Marisol Woods said:
Oh my god Abby I'm completely the same, I can't sleep in the dark so I always wind up picking some comedy show or something that becomes my comfort sleepytime show for like. a few months before I get bored and have to move on to the next thing. (Right now it's My Brother, My Brother and Me!)
:lol: Glad to know I'm not the only one! I usually rotate between both of John Mulaney's stand up specials and Bo Burnham's what. or Make Happy!

I'm thinking of caving and watching The Worst Witch even though the special effects look cheap af lol.

I just start series to see what I think about them. Now i've started with Grimm and first I thought what is this, but I kind of like it. It's old you can see that but the story is nice.

I've mostly been watching Suits. Apparently it is a requirement at my workplace xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back