Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

You make a good point about the drunk, but I have a suspicion that with so many people playing this round it will be unlikely that everyone will post day one. There's also the downside to the drunk being revealed as werewolves will know who it is as well, which can make them a target as they would be the one guaranteed 'safe' person for the village to rely on. So I'm not sure forcing them to reveal themselves this early on is wise?

Well then we should use posts to figure out who the drunk is, everyone should post more than twenty words, if multiple people do not then likely one of them is a wolf...I made sure this post is more than twenty.
I'm not sure if I follow this logic, why would one be a wolf?

First round is always hardest ugh. I mean the drunk doesn't actually pose a threat though, do they? It's more of a hindrance to them than a threat to anyone

My logic was that a wolf might try to pretend to be the drunk...
Well dang.. hmmm I really don't like randomly sending someone to their death...so my vote is probably going to stay Monty.

My logic was that a wolf might try to pretend to be the drunk...
Well dang.. hmmm I really don't like randomly sending someone to their death...so my vote is probably going to stay Monty.
That is a good point too, I hadn't considered that.

Monty is still a pretty much random vote, though :p but I get not wanting to leave it up to RNG entirely. I'm going to abstain for now, but I'll likely vote randomly tomorrow.

To you it might be random lol

I might also be going after that fifty points he took from Luxen last semester :shifty: though hmm... probably will end up choosing at randomly to be honest.

That's still a random vote :r

Please make sure your votes are clear.

Monty Pendleton currently has 1 vote

Nevermind I just read the bit about that not being an official vote..

Last edited:
I usually push for voting for someone who isn't active anyway, just because they aren't really helping us if they aren't participating in the discussion so I'll probably arbitrarily choose someone from that group tomorrow.

Sorry 😞 my bad won't say official till it's 100% next time...

If it helps, in the past votes have been made “official” by being in bold!

That does help will definitely do that

Ugh choosing who to lynch in the first round is always so hard! For now I guess I'll just wait and see how the situation unfolds. :) Seems to be the most fair that way.

I hate trying to pick someone in the first round, mostly because it is really a random choice. I'm gonna hang out for a bit, see what happens :p

First day is always so hard... D: I'll hang back for a bit but my choice will likely be random....

i wish we could just vote: random lmao that'd make first day a lot easier 🤷‍♂️

poor jesse, we hardly knew him

Hi, this is where the game goes on right? Hope to have a good game with you all. It’s my first time playing, but I’ll try my best to give good input. Also how do we vote, do we just say their names or something? :)

Okay so we have 25 players so the roles are in the spoiler below. I will be updating it every day Let me know if i have missed anyhting

as Jesse has died first. I am going to make the (not particularly) bold note that at least one wolf has played before and has a thing for tradition.

also, do we need to find out who the drunk is. it would be easier for a wolf to pretend to be a villager than the drunk. and as soon as we have one person who the village has decided cant be a wolf they are basically a sitting duck for the wolf to eat because it is the only way to eliminate them. as voting to lynch them is a sure way to make them look like the wolf.

I have a question if the apprentice is killed are they shown as a) the apprentice. :cool: a villager (if they haven't taken on a role) or C) the role they have adopted.

Roleabilitynotesperson
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3
Wolf 4
Seercan pick one person per night and see their role
Foolsame as seer but gets a random fake role.if killed revieled as seer
DoctorPicks one person every night to savecan heal self once. if they heal the wolf they die
Ghostkills one person the night after they die
Drunkcan only post 20 words or they die
Apprenticeanytakes on the role of one other person if that person dies (which may mean an extra wolf)
Villager 1Lysander Summers
Villager 2
Villager 3
Villager 4
Villager 5
Villager 6
Villager 7
Villager 8
Villager 9
Villager 10
Villager 11
Villager 12
Villager 13
Villager 14
Villager 15
  • Zennon Baros
  • Jace Blade
  • Luxen Silverback II
  • Penny Wills
  • Selene Le Fey
  • Zara Woodlock
  • Professor Cyndi Kingsley
  • Lysander Summers
  • Professor Monty Pendleton
  • Evangelia Seong
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Ainsley Lynch
  • Amy Jewel
  • Daisy Parker
  • James Cade
  • Stanislaw Kurek
  • Stefan Archer
  • Amy Rosemary
  • Sara Moon
  • Kard Thomas
  • Skylar Anderson
  • Saira Lykims
  • Harper Alston
  • Sarah Keith

RIP Jesse D:

I would agree with Mia that Jesse dying first does give us some information. It's likely a majority of the wolves are people who've played multiple times before, since they'll know he's a pretty intense Werewolf player. It seems unlikely to me that a group of new members would all just happen to land on Jesse randomly. So that'd mean my suspicions are higher on Teigan, Zach, Mia, Cyndi, Claire, Daph, Donna, Dan, Steven, Emzies, Clara, and Maia. (Thanks for the handy list Mia!) With the amount of people playing this time around, that's a decent way of narrowing things down.

I'm agreed that there's no real need to nail down the drunk right now, we'd just be making them an easy target. Chances are they'll be revealed over time, it seems unnecessary to chase them up first thing.

As far as voting goes, my inclination for day one would be to vote for someone who's not been active in the game, rather than leaving it to RNG. Having a bunch of people lingering around who don't have the time/energy to participate can hold the game up substantially, and there's usually a wolf or two who banks on the quietly lurking unnoticed strategy. Even if it winds up being a misfire, dropping people who aren't going to play actively will benefit the game more in the long run than just letting the RNG do our dirty work for us.

I haven't settled on a vote yet, but I'll be making my pick before I go to bed. I'll probably go through my list of returning players and pick someone at random who hasn't been active during this day cycle, as that'll serve the dual purpose of hitting someone on my suspect list and someone who hasn't participated yet. (I know that's a harsh standard on day 1 and people have lives but gotta start somewhere)

Last edited:
Thank you for the table tracker, this is still so hard! I suppose it's going to have to be a random vote until we have more information to go on. Is anyone feeling brave enough to name a name?

Aye, I though the same thing - it'd be a huge coinkydink for someone inexperienced to land on Jesse by accident, so at least one (but perhaps two) wolves have probably played or watched games before.

It's important for us to vote instead of letting things fall to RNG because going back and looking at people's voting pattern/tactics is the best way to figure out who the wolves are if the seer dies.

That said I will be randomly voting for a less active player today, I think!!

Hi, this is where the game goes on right? Hope to have a good game with you all. It’s my first time playing, but I’ll try my best to give good input. Also how do we vote, do we just say their names or something? :)
That's right! Just say 'I vote to lynch name' (in bold makes it easier for Pheeb to see it's an official vote)

RIP Jesse D:

I would agree with Mia that Jesse dying first does give us some information. It's likely a majority of the wolves are people who've played multiple times before, since they'll know he's a pretty intense Werewolf player. It seems unlikely to me that a group of new members would all just happen to land on Jesse randomly. So that'd mean my suspicions are higher on Teigan, Zach, Mia, Cyndi, Claire, Daph, Donna, Dan, Steven, Emzies, Clara, and Maia. (Thanks for the handy list Mia!) With the amount of people playing this time around, that's a decent way of narrowing things down.

I'm agreed that there's no real need to nail down the drunk right now, we'd just be making them an easy target. Chances are they'll be revealed over time, it seems unnecessary to chase them up first thing.

As far as voting goes, my inclination for day one would be to vote for someone who's not been active in the game, rather than leaving it to RNG. Having a bunch of people lingering around who don't have the time/energy to participate can hold the game up substantially, and there's usually a wolf or two who banks on the quietly lurking unnoticed strategy. Even if it winds up being a misfire, dropping people who aren't going to play actively will benefit the game more in the long run than just letting the RNG do our dirty work for us.

I haven't settled on a vote yet, but I'll be making my pick before I go to bed. I'll probably go through my list of returning players and pick someone at random who hasn't been active during this day cycle, as that'll serve the dual purpose of hitting someone on my suspect list and someone who hasn't participated yet. (I know that's a harsh standard on day 1 and people have lives but gotta start somewhere)

While I think it may be obvious from the way he posts, it's important for new people to know and for us to remember that Rowan is also part of the experienced group. I understand you're not on your own suspicion list, but bringing up the theory doesn't mean you can't be a part of it. :p

That said, I'll likely vote for someone on that list who hasn't been active as well.

I may have missed it, but has someone made a list of people who have been inactive? I'm not sure if it would help pick, since that sounds like the plan at the moment, but it could give us an idea of how many people have already posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back