Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello hello!

Taking some inspiration from Kris and the asking for specific interactions, I'm more for some quick fire threads. OSW-esque thread, short and to the point. Not really plots as such, just interactions. I really just want to get some characters out there and have them in quick situations where they can meet people and keeping it brief in the replies (as much as one can).

The characters needing the most:

Friday Weeks
Friday is one of my new first years. I would love for her to have friends, and both positive and negative interactions. She is trying to find her feet, really eager to a popular girl, not sure how to go about it.
Callie Cardoso
Callie is a quiet and calm girl. She is trying to figure out this world, which is big and confusing. She is an only child. Callie is nice, she is not someone who angers quickly. She could probably do with mostly friends.
Fraser Fergusson
Fraser is a happy go lucky, quidditch obsessed boy. He loves the sport, and if really looking forward to trying out again. He'll be sad if he misses. I'd love any and all threads of him at the pitch, or something off the pitch.
Savannah Walters
Savannah is jaded ravenclaw. She doesn't care about anyone but herself really. She has one friend, and many enemies. She comes from a poor family and always feels like everyone can see it. I'd love more threads where she's mean to characters or where people try to be her friend.
Gregory Friend
Gregory has had a rough start to Hogwarts, but people are being nicer to him. He went a whole couple of months without being picked on, and he's feeling a little less on edge. Any interactions here. Good or bad, i'm happy to have mean characters torture bully him. Happy also if folks wanna have good interactions with him.
Other characters who need less but would always be happy to RP:
Emmanuel Okoye
Rosie Archer
Aurora Archer
Leonardo Orr
Seamus Reid
Valeria Iglesias
Eugene Nestor

Taking some inspiration from Kris and the asking for specific interactions, I'm more for some quick fire threads. OSW-esque thread, short and to the point.
Emzies I've been thinking of doing something similar to this xD but I banned myself from doing a PD. But I've been really craving quick-fire OSW-style threads. Please forgive me if I do end up caving and kind of copying you (and Kris)

Vanity & Friday met, but I think Vanity would seek her out after their interaction. She also wants to be popular, maybe they can help each other? I do think Vanity would try to take charge.

For Savannah, I do love her with Emery but if you want someone to be mean to I have Anisha in her year, who she probably knows as being quite loud and being kind of a show-off in classes. Maybe Anisha tries to talk to her and she doesn't like it?

Will restrain myself to these two ideas for now.

Vanity & Friday met, but I think Vanity would seek her out after their interaction. She also wants to be popular, maybe they can help each other? I do think Vanity would try to take charge.

For Savannah, I do love her with Emery but if you want someone to be mean to I have Anisha in her year, who she probably knows as being quite loud and being kind of a show-off in classes. Maybe Anisha tries to talk to her and she doesn't like it?

Yes to both, Anisha beat Savannah in a duel, so that can add fuel to the dislike fire.

but keen for both, I can start one if you wanna start the other?

Yes to both, Anisha beat Savannah in a duel, so that can add fuel to the dislike fire.
ohh yess and she definitely boasted about winning the whole tournament later too

Yes! Any preference to which one you want to start?

ohh yess and she definitely boasted about winning the whole tournament later too

Yes! Any preference to which one you want to start?
Might be easier for me to start the one with Savannah, since Savannah is unlikely to approach Anisha on her own accord.

Hi! I know you replied to my PD, but now that head students have been chosen, I'd love a thread with Eugene and Celia at some point. It can be quick and OSW-esque. I just really want to have a thread in the headpeople's lounge at some point haha.

My initial idea is maybe Celia's doing a bit of redecorating or moving some of her books in? I think she'd spend a lot of time in the lounge this year. If she could, she would straight up move in to get out of the dungeons and have some privacy lol

Hi! I know you replied to my PD, but now that head students have been chosen, I'd love a thread with Eugene and Celia at some point. It can be quick and OSW-esque. I just really want to have a thread in the headpeople's lounge at some point haha.

My initial idea is maybe Celia's doing a bit of redecorating or moving some of her books in? I think she'd spend a lot of time in the lounge this year. If she could, she would straight up move in to get out of the dungeons and have some privacy lol

I was going to PM you about doing a thread xD Yes, let's do this. Would you like to start it or shall I?

I would be so keen to do something with Rāwhiti and Gregory again? He was v upset seeing Gregory so unhappy to get his rose & I could see him trying to take Gregory under his wing and support the kid a bit! (I also have Corn if you want someone to absolutely demolish this child)

I have a first year and love osw style RPs. Maybe we get Benicio and Monday to Friday to meet?

Last edited:
I would be so keen to do something with Rāwhiti and Gregory again? He was v upset seeing Gregory so unhappy to get his rose & I could see him trying to take Gregory under his wing and support the kid a bit! (I also have Corn if you want someone to absolutely demolish this child)
Yesss to both. Real keen for Gregory to have some support (if only so he has a bit more balance). Maybe Rawhiti could spot him in the student lounge, just like trying to work on something but like in the corner, out of the way, looking a bit sad and comes to support him.

I think Corn and Savannah met once before? if you wanna explore them some more.

I have a first year and love osw style RPs. Maybe we get Benicio and Monday to Friday to meet?
Yeah! that would be amazing. I'm happy to start something, do you have a preference for where they could meet?

Yesss to both. Real keen for Gregory to have some support (if only so he has a bit more balance). Maybe Rawhiti could spot him in the student lounge, just like trying to work on something but like in the corner, out of the way, looking a bit sad and comes to support him.

I think Corn and Savannah met once before? if you wanna explore them some more.
Sounds good! Rāwhiti's definitely the kinda kid to spot someone looking sad and make it His Business ahaha

And oops I wasn't clear, I meant Corn could be a bully for Gregory if you need more to put him through, but also def keen for him and Savannah if you like!

Sounds good! Rāwhiti's definitely the kinda kid to spot someone looking sad and make it His Business ahaha

And oops I wasn't clear, I meant Corn could be a bully for Gregory if you need more to put him through, but also def keen for him and Savannah if you like!
I can start the Rāwhiti and Gregory one

I did think you meant that originally and then doubted a bit, but yes i would love it, pls gotta balance good with terrible.

I was going to PM you about doing a thread xD Yes, let's do this. Would you like to start it or shall I?
I can start! The first post might be a little long because it's Celia but I'll try to keep the replies short haha

I can start the Rāwhiti and Gregory one

I did think you meant that originally and then doubted a bit, but yes i would love it, pls gotta balance good with terrible.
Yes please!!! And nice yes good, I can start something w Corn, will try to get to it tomorrow once I've recovered a bit 🌽 🔪 🧑‍🤝‍🧑

Emziies!!

I can offer Jack for Gregory for positive interactions! They'd be new dormmates and Jack's a sweet, introverted kid with a lot of experience with not fitting in. Lemme know if you'd be keen, I can probs start something!

Emziies!!

I can offer Jack for Gregory for positive interactions! They'd be new dormmates and Jack's a sweet, introverted kid with a lot of experience with not fitting in. Lemme know if you'd be keen, I can probs start something!
I would love this! In the dorm would work. Happy if you wanna start, but also give me a shout if you want me to start it.

Hello I would enjoy Avery and Seamus hanging out possibly 👀

Could do some hangs. Could do some forest walking. Could do...quidditch things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back