Videos

I love this girls channel, and she recently started making videos about the houses. So far shes done How to be a Slytherin, and How to be a Hufflepuff.

Hufflepuff
Slytherin

GUYS
CLAIRE IS SO AMAZING AND PERFECT AND THE WORLDS ABSOLUTELY BESTEST AMAZING BEST INTERNET FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD, I LOVE HER SO MUCH OMG AND YOU ALL HAVE TO SEE THIS AND TELL HER HOW AMAZING SHE IS BECAUSE SHE NEEDS ALL THE LOVE BECAUSE SHE IS AMAZING AD SO TALENTED AND YOU ALL NEED TO HEAR THIS

She composed a theme for Mary Lou :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

IM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

It made me mad too! I personally don't drink much tea, but i know that's the incorrect way of making a cuppa.

Well that's a new genre of video for me.
They just have a text to speech program read out top reddit comments?
This is a humor thing! I don't know why, but having a monotonous voice read how we actually talk is just like...amusing? It also may be so some YouTube channels don't get demonetized because an actual person is not saying things that would normally warrant it.

So I have somehow ended up on the side of YouTube where people name playlist videos interesting things (I cancelled my Spotify premium subscription and am sick of ads). I just thought I'd share some recent ones.

the music you hear when the valkyries carry you to valhalla
you're high on mushrooms in the viking age, the gods are everywhere (playlist) <- I really like this one xD
you're listening to the moon sing for 10 hours, 17 minutes and 10 seconds
a playlist to make you feel like you're floating beyond the atmosphere
what it feels like to be awake at 4 am (playlist)

Edit: I have found a few more of just interesting music (not necessarily titles)

For anyone who played Club Penguin - Relaxing Club Penguin Music

Last edited:
I've been super busy lately (lots of doggos and doggo classes :wub: ), but I thought I'd share a little something that I've been busy with!
It's based on the game Red Dead Redemption, so there is a bit of gore and swears hehe!
Click if you feel like watching a short film!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back