Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lou
Wand
Yew 12'' Core of Jackalope Antler
One of my favorite movies

*NOTE: MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES. THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR SALE IN AMERICA (FOR A WHILE IT WAS ILLEGAL TO BE SOLD IN AMERICA)....ALTHOUGH I HEARD THAT IT MIGHT BE FOR SALE SOON.....AT ANY RATE, DUE TO ITS VIOLENT NATURE, THE VIEWING OF THIS FILM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER WHATEVER AGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE CAREFUL...HAHA.

Really, though, this is just the trailer, so it doesn't show much, but there are some things that children shouldn't watch.....so Erik Drage should look away. :)

Battle Royale

Alicia Barker said:

*NOTE: MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES. THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR SALE IN AMERICA (FOR A WHILE IT WAS ILLEGAL TO BE SOLD IN AMERICA)....ALTHOUGH I HEARD THAT IT MIGHT BE FOR SALE SOON.....AT ANY RATE, DUE TO ITS VIOLENT NATURE, THE VIEWING OF THIS FILM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER WHATEVER AGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE CAREFUL...HAHA.

Really, though, this is just the trailer, so it doesn't show much, but there are some things that children shouldn't watch.....so Erik Drage should look away. :)

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*
"Sorry, it's against the rules for me to kill, isn't it?"

Oh geez.

Professor Nicolas King said:
Alicia Barker said:

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*

Oh geez.
Hahaha.....that's actually before the violence technically gets started, lol! It is a really good movie, though. Aside from Cecily (and her husband) I don't know anyone else who has seen it....so if you have seen it please let me know so we can start a club. :)

Alicia Barker said:
Alicia Barker said:

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*

Oh geez.
Hahaha.....that's actually before the violence technically gets started, lol! It is a really good movie, though. Aside from Cecily (and her husband) I don't know anyone else who has seen it....so if you have seen it please let me know so we can start a club. :)
Two of my friends back in Akron have read the book, but I believe that we'd be totally for watching it.

Then there's Ichi the Killer. It puts any 'blood bath' you've ever seen to shame. If you want to see the trailer, PM me, I refuse to post it.

Ford Harkonnen said:
Alicia Barker said:
Alicia Barker said:

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*

Oh geez.
Two of my friends back in Akron have read the book, but I believe that we'd be totally for watching it.

Then there's Ichi the Killer. It puts any 'blood bath' you've ever seen to shame. If you want to see the trailer, PM me, I refuse to post it.
I actually own Ichi the Killer! :)

Alicia Barker said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Alicia Barker said:
Alicia Barker said:

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*

Oh geez.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I am SO jealous! ...Kaela's not...but I am...

Ford Harkonnen said:
Alicia Barker said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Alicia Barker said:
Alicia Barker said:

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*

Oh geez.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I am SO jealous! ...Kaela's not...but I am...
Well, I'm not a bit Takashi Miike fan (HATED Gozu), but that was pretty much the only one of his (with the exception of the Audition) that I liked.

Ford Harkonnen said:
Additionally, the new Weezer video: Pork and Beans. A lot of the video only makes sense if you spend too much time on the intarwubs, like I do. And it's a b1tchin' song.
I actually watched that one the other day. The Chocolate Rain guy always surprises me on how young he is. I also am not fond of Rivers Cuomo's new mustache....kinda looks like a 70's trucker. :)

Alicia Barker said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Alicia Barker said:
Alicia Barker said:

Battle Royale
"I said no whispering!"
*knife is thrown*

Oh geez.

I read Battle Royale, fantastic book. But Ichi the Killer...different story. I watched it just as I was growing out of my adolescent weeaboo phase, and that's what pushed to decide that the Japanese were completely freaked out in the head. In all seriousness, the opening credits come out of a bucket of semen. Literally, semen. W.T.F. Not CGI semen. Real semen. Blood bath isn't even the appropriate phrase for this movie, to most likely misquote one of its reviewers, "It sodomizes the bell curve for pain and torture in movies."

Oh and here's a funny video:
Video 1

NWA day
this made me laugh and it didn't have any swearing or things exploding or even a boob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back