TPBM

True, I did make one. I'll even do something with him...eventually. :lol:

TPBM has done something social over the weekend.

False, I stayed home over the weekend lol

TPBM is currently binge-watching a show

False, I haven't managed to succeed at convincing re Twin Peaks yet. :r

TPBM has stiff shoulders.

false. My tbr list is usually too long generally reread books. But there are some that I read more than once. Or that I listen to and read. (I even have a good read shelf for those books the most recent is Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe which I have read twice and then listened to. And loveless that I read once and am currently listening too) and that was a very long explanation for a short question.

tpbm has a cat

False although I do prefer tea.

TPBM has finished their Christmas gift shopping

True xD

TPBM will be watching The Superbowl today.

Nope. It isn’t a thing here. I did see some super boul-ders yesterday (sorry that was terrible)

Tpbm has a book within reach of where they are right now.

Do the ebooks on my laptop count :r

TPBM is excited for anonymous compliments!!

True - I love seeing them but I feel terrible that I had IRL stuff in the way and felt overwhelmed by the graphics portion and wasn't able to get them done in time! :( I guess I will just have to offer some non-anonymous compliments :r

TPBM has something to look forward to this week.

True - I am learning about HTML and CSS in class and am excited to finish up my current project. As well as practicing my sax for an upcoming audition.

TPBM has an overdue library book.

False. My library card is expired :) so I'm waiting for my library to re-open so I can renew it and get back to borrowing books.

TPBM paid a bill today.

True...........on this character. We don't talk about the others :r

TPBM bought themselves something nice recently.

True! While I was adventuring with Mia and Anna up in Oamaru I found a lil 3d painting of a violin selling v cheap secondhand - the frame needs some cleaning and polishing but it's otherwise in good condition and will look amazing in the gallery wall I'm planning!

TPBM enjoyed a nice beverage of some kind today - coffee, tea, juice, wine, etc. Just a nice beverage they enjoyed!

True, I bought myself a caramel iced coffee today!

TPBM cooked a meal today.

True-ish? I microwaved rice and just threw other things in xD

TPBM is a likes sweet things more than savory.

TRUE, @Professor Elvera Le Fey and I spent pretty much her entire visit eating sweet things :r

TPBM has a song stuck in their head

TRUE, @Professor Elvera Le Fey and I spent pretty much her entire visit eating sweet things :r

TPBM has a song stuck in their head
What? Thickshake for breakfast, and Deep fried ice cream is a perfectly healthy diet. :r

at the moment no songs in my head.

tpbm: has a holiday planned.

True, though they're mini ones (like 2 days). One's for the tv thing and one's a weekend over in the Adelaide Hills to go see a concert and not drink wine because I have to drive. :lol:

TPBM is over-tired.

True x_x

TPBM heard some good news today!

True and False... I only wear mine for reading and should probably wear them more.

TPBM has a 'green thumb'.

False, I killed a weed growing out of the front of my house...

TPBM has something to drink right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back