Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Ah yes..... the beginning of the school year, time for Rowan to post an obnoxiously large PD......

I'm recovering from both HNZ burnout and covid at the moment, so I'm going to have to be a bit choosey about what I say yes to this year - feel free to suggest whatever you like, but I'll only be agreeing to the stuff that really really grabs me. I promise it's not personal, just trying to be realistic about my availability.
22277.jpg

Holden Marshall
10 Years Old
bitter babiest boy ⛰️ youngest of four two
13388.jpg

Lucy Holland
8 Years Old
cheerful chook 🐥 youngest of five
Holden is, as he's recently learned, the younger half-brother of Eric and Connor Holland. He's not taken the news about his father's secret family especially well, and is understandably pretty upset with just about everything right now. He could use some friends who are less terrible than his dad and/or anyone eager to get up to mischief & help him blow off some steam!
Lucy is the babiest of the Holland Sisters, by quite a lot. She's been pretty spoiled over the years by her dad and four sisters, but in spite of it all she's a sweetie. She loves doing things with her hands and in the outdoors, always up for adventure. She could use friends, ideally future classmates or fellow members of the Puffskein Scouts!
13789.jpg

Hester MacGillivray
Gryffindor 7th Year
ENTHUSIASM ENTHUSIAST!!!!! 🐸 peter pan
HESTER!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! Hester is everyone's either favourite or least favourite bagpipe player. Over the years she's had a lot of trouble with the idea of growing up, and now adulthood is here, and there's no escaping it. She's perhaps going to be more immature than usual to compensate, which could lead to fun friendships or fun conflict! After things with Delilah didn't work out she's a little wary about the idea of romance, but I'd be open to talking about the possibilities of a relationship for her. (Girls only
15628.jpg

Jenna Irons
Slytherin 6th Year
queen b 👑 (you know what the b stands for)
15858.jpg

Maggi Watties
Gryffindor 6th Year
future superstar 🌟 sweet but a little bit lost
Jenna Irons is the queen of Hogwarts, and if you think otherwise you're wrong, as far as she's concerned. She's not afraid to speak her mind, especially when other people's outfits are ugly. Jenna is a sneaky kind of mean, needing at all times to prove her superiority. Would love people to bully, or people to bully others with! Also! If we talked last IC year about your char joining Jenna & Celia's Elite Sisterhood please @ me, things got so chaotic last semester but I'm keen to pick that plot up again this year!
Maggi is still having trouble getting used to life at Hogwarts, which is a far cry from the life she always assumed she was going to have. She's trying to find ways to while away the time and work on her performance skills while she's at Hogwarts, and could always use more friends while she's at it! Would especially love any kind of performing arts plots, or friendships with any other characters feeling unsettled at Hogwarts. Also keen for romance plots! (Any gender!)
16925.jpg

Manaia Te Rangi
Hufflepuff 5th Year
just a nice lad 🎸 singing and daydreaming
Manaia has spent the last couple of years adjusting to his parents' separation, and while he's mostly gotten used to his new life split between their homes, he's still quite a changed person. He's a lot more quiet and introspective than he used to be, and spending even more time on his music. Totally keen for any kind of friendship or music-related plots for him. He's also spent the last year getting into a very tangled romance situation where he's got crushes on about half the kids in his year, so if anyone wants to pursue drama relating to that let me know!
18674.jpg

Giulia Alcott
Ravenclaw 4th Year
zero chill at all 📖 its nerd time
Giulia is a self-described geek, interests including comics, science, maths, fantasy/sci fi, and dragons. She moved to NZ from France for first year, and while her English has come a long way she's still most comfortable around French-speaking friends. She also absolutely loves having people around who share her geeky interests, so anyone who wants to nerd out with her is welcome! She'd also be a prime target for bullying, so mean characters have at her! I don't have anything concrete nailed down for Giulia, so I'm down for absolutely anything!
19727.jpg

Ngawaiata Martin
Slytherin 3rd Year
self-made loner 🎼 stoic and silent songbird
Ngawaiata is one I'm really eager for plots with, despite her being a bit difficult to develop for. She's very standoffish and very much a loner, preferring to do things by herself, in her own way. (An ideal personality type for a collaborative writing medium :V ) That said, she's still a kid away from home for the, and though she has family at Hogwarts she very much needs people around her who are comfortable with her way of doing things. Alternatively, I would love for her to clash with people who aren't on the same wavelength.
20768.jpg

Blanche Broomhead
Slytherin 2nd Year
disgraced legacy 🧹 abandoned twin
20875.jpg

Rāwhiti Te Rangi
Gryffindor 2nd Year
everything is chill ✌️ your best friend
22537.jpg

Daria Bright-Root
Ravenclaw 2nd Year
sweet and shy 🌺 flowers and sunshine
Blanche is a descendant of the once illustrious Broomhead family, long-since thrown into shame when a set of their brooms failed spectacularly during the 1869 Quidditch World Cup. She 's a very creative thinker and a bit of an oddball, with a rebellious streak a mile long. I'd really love for her to make some more friends, especially people she can work on art projects with, or get up to mischief with (someone's gotta lose slytherin some points :r)
Rāwhiti is Manaia's younger brother, and he inherited all of his older brother's chill, and none of his anxieties. Rāwhiti is relaxed about just about everything, perfectly ready to accept anything and anyone at any time. He believes the world would be better if we all just got along. He can be distinctly not chill about things he's passionate about though, and Quidditch is number one on that list, so I would love any Quidditch plots for him!
Daria is a character I have a ton of inspiration for when she's older, but nothing planned right now! She's a total sweetheart - grew up very sheltered, the baby of her family by a lot. (Her only brother is seventeen years older...) and so she's always been treated like a baby and a princess, her family protecting her from the world. I'm really eager for her to get out there and make friends on her own for the first time, though she can be a bit shy!
15654.jpg

Thistle Carnahan
Ravenclaw 1st Year
rat queen🪲 green gremlin
Thistle is the youngest Carnahan, and after years of watching her siblings leave without her, she's finally joined them at Hogwarts! She's a cheerful and enthusiastic kid, with a real mind for mischief and adventure, and chaos tends to follow her wherever she goes. She intends to spend a good portion of her first year making her brothers lives hell spending time with her family and trying to get involved in their prank war, so any allies in her efforts would be welcome, as well as other friendships with her classmates & fellow Phoenix Scouts! (Thistle has been a member since she was very young, so totally happy to work out existing friendships with other characters who've been around a while!)
10354.jpg

Ainsley Lynch
27/Ollivanders Co-Owner
head in the clouds 🪄 or in the books lbr
10606.jpg

Lizzie Taylor
27/Kea Beater/Ski Instructor
full of energy ❄️ empty of free time
Ainsley is settling into her new role co-running Ollivanders, and though she's always struggled with the customer service elements of her job she's been finding her footing as she goes. I'm literally always keen for any plots relating to Ollivanders, or anyone who shares her passion for researching the origins and function of magic. She's also engaged & planning a wedding, if any former schoolmates wanna catch up and chat about that!
Lizzie is as ever very much the bundle of energy she's always been. She splits her time between playing with the Kea and teaching ski and snowboard lessons at her family's lodge. And spending time with her family. And her fiancee. And her cats. And, and, and.... and Lizzie doesn't wind up with a ton of free time, but she likes to make the most of what she does get, so friends would be great!
10965.jpg

October Alcott
26/Pro Ballerina
wound way too tight ✨ Its Fine Everything Is Fine
11113.jpg

Harley Tsuji
26/Art Space Manager
rebel with a heart of gold 🤘 punch your local scit
11207.jpg

Vivian Brackenstall
25/Indie Musician
tragic heartbroken poet 🪶 your next mistake?
October has been a ball of stress her entire life, and unfortunately adulthood hasn't lessened that stress any. She's doing her best, though the stability she had found was recently rocked by the discovery of her half sister. She's mostly cut herself off from the magical world, but she could really use some friends to keep in touch with and give her an outlet to vent, if nothing else!
Harley is still the same punk kid at heart she's always been, but she's somehow found herself in a position of authority? Managing a business? Absurd. She's loving it though, really enjoys creating a space for other creatives. She could always use collaborators, friends, or flings (girls) and p o ss i b ly? a long term gf? MAYBE? Harley is just here to cause mayhem, so jump on in!
Vivian is a big dumb stupid idiot who's still hung up on his ex. He's trying to bury himself in his art to forget his problems, but that can only really take you so far. He could use an actual friend, but he's never been good at making those. Muso friends would be nice too, but rn he's out for as many rebound flings as possible. (Guys)
11371.jpg

Caro Taylor
25/Travel Photographer
everything is everyone else's fault 📷 can't have problems if you run forever
11622.jpg

Kauri Tipene
25/Ice Cream Scooper/Kids Entertainer
life is about love and happiness 💛 Good Vibes Only!!!!!
Caro graduated HNZ and immediately left the country for good. She hasn't been back in NZ since her graduation and has no plans to be, so if anyone wants to plot with her it'll have to be elsewhere, though the benefit is that you could find her in just about any country. She's been travelling the world taking photos for travel magazines and refusing to make any long-term attachments, though she could use temporary travel buddies or flings (guys) any time.
Kauri is a sweetheart trying his best! He's passionate about mentorship and bringing out the best in everyone around him. He's been performing at kids birthdays for a few years now, and spends his spare time volunteering as a leader with the Phoenix Scouts. He could always use more friends or a hang with old ones, he's available for ALL birthday parties if you're looking for someone to do some cool balloons or juggle, and of course I'm down for ANY AND ALL Phoenix Scouts plots!!
11782.jpg

Zoe Tsuji
24/Stay-at-home Mum
the truth is out there 👽 goatmans number 1 stan
12003.jpg

Edmund Westwick
24/Unspeakable
life is darkness 🕷️ except 4 my fiancee
12092.jpg

Charlie Madison
24/Auror-in-Training
closed off 🖐 its not me its you
Zoe is very emphatically Doing Her Best. She's a mother of toddler twins, and is still adjusting to that whole situation. She's kind of desperate to spend time with people who are Not babies though, so would love some friends for her, and would also be v cool if she could make friends with some people with babies at a similar age so they can hang out!
Edmund probably hates you and that's fine. He's a difficult person to get along with at the best of times, though he appreciates a dark sense of humour, and a bent for the darker side of life. The one exception to his sulky broodyman life is his fiancee who is the light of his life and he loves and cherieshes. But yea if you're ~edgy~ enough he could use some friends!
Charlie has finally gotten their life on track for the first time in years, and they're in the process of adjusting to their new job as an Auror. After wanting this for their whole life, they're doing their best to put in the work and make the opportunity count. Would love any Auror-related plots, or anything else Ministry related, as well as friendships or rivalries!
12187.jpg

Acacia Dunn
23/Makeup Artist
life is more fun with a smile 💄 and that smile is more fun with some lip gloss
12208.jpg

Dominique Malone
23/Actress
everything is about me even if it isn't ⭐ drama on and off stage
Acacia is a sweetheart and a darling and she lives to make the people around her feel good at all times!! She's all about hyping up her friends and spreading positivity in the world. She could always use more friends to uplift, and she's also working as a MUA now, so if anyone needs a makeover she's ya gal xox
Domi is Trouble with a capital T, and she can, will, and must ruin your life. Case in point - she's just had a baby with Tristan Collins, and is making that whole situation everybody's problem. When she's not trying to figure out how to parent she's desperately seeking out drama, so I'd be keen for flings, friends, and enemies!
12405.jpg

Emily Madison
22/Lifeguard
your business is my business now 🌊 my therapist said be nice to me
12436.jpg

William Kaimarama
22/Magiconservationist
off the grid 🌳 no people only trees
Emily is relentlessly cheerful and relentlessly invested in everyone else's lives. She loves to get involved in any and all personal matters and do her best to help, whether she's successful or not. She has some lingering anger issues from her childhood but she's been working on them and tries hard not to lash out like she used to when she was a kid. Could use friends or boyfriends!
William pretty much disappeared into the woods after graduation, and nobody's really seen him since. He's fine, don't worry. He's working as a Magiconservationist which is a job I invented but it's probably to do with preserving the native environment from potential magical threats. Or something. He could maybe use some friends that aren't trees?
12558.jpg

Nell Wright
21/Daily Prophet Intern
question everything 📰 even if it annoys everyone
12627.jpg

Clifton Ward
21/Dinette Baker
open mouth insert foot 👓 sweet... literally
12670.jpg

Blake van Houten
21/Macaws Seeker
reformed former bully ⚡ kindness only pls thx
You know her you love her everyone's favourite retired Monthly editor is back on her slightly invasive journalism kick! Nell's currently interning as an Investigative/Current Events Reporter at the Prophet, so any scandals or dramas bring 'em her way! She's really enjoyed her involvement in the election recently, and could also use some time with her friends to unwind from all that. Newspaper plots, friend problems, life drama, scoops and scandals galore, I'm super keen for anything at all with Nell!
Clifton has been focusing on his baking since graduation, and he's thoroughly enjoying building his skills and developing a name for himself in the culinary world. Currently working at the Dinette, though if you catch him off work he'll probably have a pastry or two for you to take with you. He'll also probably accidentally insult you, but he didn't mean it. Friends who can put up with his clumsy wording welcome, and possibly down to discuss romances (any gender!)
Ever since coming out, Blake has done his best to be a good person, and while it didn't come naturally at first he's come a long way, and is now generally pretty chill to be around. He's been playing on the Macaws for a few years now, so I'm super keen for any Quidditch related plots people wanna throw at him, as well as any new or old friendships/rivalries or any drama resulting from his former horrendous behaviour.
12711.jpg

Shale Night

20/Burnout
anger issues 🔥 probably hates u
If I'm honest, I'm mostly including Shale for completionism's sakes. She's been doing pretty much nothing since graduation, and that's going to come to a head soon. She's got a pretty difficult life ahead, and things have been rough since grad and since leaving her family behind. While she's going through rough stuff I'd love for her to hang out with friends or maybe have some flings (girls only) but she's not really in a place to make any long term plots just yet.
13277.jpg

Connor Holland

19/Vibez Stock Boy/Floristry Student
nice????????? boy 🌻 falling apart at the seams
As anyone who's read any of his recent threads can see, Connor is.... a little bit broken. To be fair, he's been a little bit broken for a long time... He's trying to scrape his life back together after everything that happened at school, and the absolute disaster that was graduation, but it's going to take a lot of scraping. Honestly, Connor needs therapy more than plots right now, though perhaps a friend gently suggesting that he talk to someone about what he's going through would be a pretty good idea. Generally keen for anything non romantic with him though - catchups with school friends or enemies would be a lot of fun after how things went down!
12557.jpg

Finn Madison
18/Graduate
art enthusiast 🖌️ flirting enthusiast
Finn is a weird kid as ever, available for all your weird kid needs. He's super interested in Divination, and the more spiritual elements of magic. A regular reader of the Quibbler and collector of crystals. He's also a painter, and. Let's say an enthusiast of brief romances. Totally keen for any friends for him, and if you're a guy looking for a fling Finn's your man. He's working to make his intentions clearer than ever, after his misunderstanding with Sawyer, but I'm always open to people misunderstanding his casual way of life! After graduation he's trying to figure out what to do with himself - he doesn't quite feel like a real adult yet, but he knows he wants to go into the arts (and definitely not follow Odette into Quidditch....)
12522.jpg

Bernard Hackney
64/Scit/"Healer"
1987.jpg

Gabriel Blume
60/Tattoo Artist
12640.jpg

Eva Marsh
56/Sculptor
12543.jpg

James Holland
51/Herbologist/Stay-at-home Dad
Bernard is a scit and a "Healer" in the same way doctors in the Middle Ages were pretty sure they were great doctors because they stole all of a person's blood. He's very dangerous and callous and frankly a bit of a jerk, but I'd love to do more with him. Scits, victims, whatever, throw 'em at me!
Gabriel is a tattoo artist, recently (ish) moved back to NZ after spending a while in France and travelling around Europe guesting in different shops that would have him. He's recently put down roots and established his own studio, Keystone Ink, in Wellington. HMU for friends, flings (any gender), or any tattoos you wanna get!!
Eva is a former magazine editor finally brushing off the shackles of what society expects from her and learning to be happy. She's quit her job to dedicate herself to sculpture, left her husband and recently gotten engaged to her girlfriend, and is trying to repair her relationship with her now adult daughter.
James is of course the former Minister's husband, and father to far too many Hollands to name. He's generally a good guy & a dedicated dad, though he's haunted by mistakes of his past. He spends most of his time these days supporting his family, so fellow parents of young kids or Claudia's work contacts could be good friends!
14397.jpg

Rupert Cresswell
50/Deputy Minister
11056.jpg

Kahurangi Josephs
50/Runes Prof/Ravenclaw HoH
12137.jpg

Ruby Morales
48/Stay-At-Home Mum
11815.jpg

Adelia Kolter
46/Muggle/Businesswoman
Remember all that stuff I said where I called him a cad and a scoundrel and a nastyman? SSSH! Rupert is definitely not a criminal or a serial boyfriend stealer and never has been! He is an excellent politician and absolutely the person you would want second in command of an entire country. After his near-victory in the election he's smugger than ever, and I'd love any Ministry related plots!
Kahurangi is of course your friendly HNZ Ravenclaw HoH, and she's available at all times for any and all student related plots, whether your char needs help with class, help with their personal life, or a firm reminder of what the school rules are. She's also mother of a toddler who is available for cuddles any time anyone wants to visit. I'd also really love for her to catch up with her adult friends, now that she's had a few years to get used to the whole parenting thing!
Ruby is the recently retired former owner of Honeyduke's in Brightstone Village, so she'll be a familiar face to any students out there with a particular sweet tooth. She's also mum of two small children and one adult angsty poet, so she's always got something on her plate. She's hard-working and kind, and could really use more of a social life outside of her family. Any friends would be welcome!
Adelia is a muggle, though she may be a familiar face around the magical world after speaking with Professor Alicastell and Minister Holland on a panel on Muggle/Magical relations a couple of years back. She's also the ex-wife of the new Headmaster at Hogwarts. She's hard working and kind, and I'd quite like her to make some friends in the magical world, as well as any connections she can with any muggle characters out there! She's recently started dating Alyce Brown, so any Hogs Head related plots could be fun!
1664.jpg

Kyle Alcott-Ward
46/Scrivenshafts Asst. Manager
21083.jpg

Ryan Marshall
45/Deadbeat Dad
2025.jpg

Maria Madison
45/HNZ Counsellor
2468.jpg

Richard Madison
44/Businessman
KYLE my FIRST BOY my CHERISHED AWFUL OLDEST SON... Kyle is of course, a bit of a wreck. He hasn't really known what to do with himself since his and Matt's kids graduated HNZ and left home, and he's looking for just about anything to fill his free time. He works at Scrivenshafts and does some amateur theatre stuff in his spare time, though being a werewolf somewhat limits his free evenings. Would love some friends for him!
Ryan is Eric & Connor Holland's long lost father, returned to their lives after more than a decade away. He abandoned Melanie and the kids because he didn't feel ready to be a dad, and then promptly remarried and had two more children - Penelope and Holden. His wife has recently passed away, and he's unexpectedly re-entered his ex partner and older sons' lives. Ryan is basically the Worst and desperate to hand responsibility off to others, so super keen for anyone he can make do stuff for him.
Maria is the counsellor at HNZ, and she's absolutely available at any time for any students in need of support. I'm mentioning her in the PD but just like Kahurangi, please PM me any time you want to plot with her, I'm so keen for threads! Work aside she's a mother of four adopted kids who are all growing up much too fast, and she's only got one left at home now. Which means oops, she needs friends, and maybe a boyfriend? I don't have any long term plans for Maria, so please hit me up any time!

Richard is Maria's younger brother, and he's absolutely awful. By which I mean he's incredibly successful. He worked hard to get where he is, pulling himself up by the bootstraps of the company he inherited from his father, unlike all the lazy kids these days who expect a handout. He's successful because he worked hard and earned it and also his dad was rich. Basically, he's the absolute worst, with no kind of self-awareness at all. Richard is available for any and all Awful Guy needs - would love any kind of plots for him... friends, enemies, girlfriend, whatever!
16563.jpg

Alexander Alcott
38/Broom Maker
22015.jpg

Kitty van Zijl
36/Comedian/Radio Host
12564.jpg

Efren de Leon
36/International Magical Law
12539.jpg

Jason Tsuji
29/Squib/Graphic Designer
Alex is Kyle's younger brother, recently moved back to NZ from France. He's a bit irresponsible and never really grew up, despite having two kids off at HNZ at the moment. (Louis and Giulia.) He's all over the place and you'll probably find him wherever the fun is, for better or worse. I haven't done anything with him yet and I'd really love any kind of plots.... friends, enemies, flings or partners (any gender) I'm really down for absolutely anything for Alex!
Kitty van Zijl is a comedian and political satirist, best known for hosting the WIZ 98.4 radio comedy show "Kitty In The Evening". She's worked in comedy her entire career, a love she inherited from her mother, a comedian in her own right. While Kitty started out in pure comedy, she was quickly drawn to the inherent ridiculousness of politics, and over time her career shifted to develop a focus on political satire, something she's enjoyed flexing in the recent election cycle! Friends, colleagues, interviewees, all welcome!
Efren is another one I haven't done much with. He's sort of stumbled into a career he's accidentally passionate about, after spending most of his life floating from one thing to another without any real direction. He works as a translator for the Ministry, specialising in international law, and it's about the only thing he does right now. He could really use some friends, especially people who would help him out of his shell a bit & show him how to have fun!
Jason is another one I mostly included for completionism, though if anyone can think of any plots with him I'd definitely be down! He's Harley and Zoe's older brother, a squib working as a graphic designer in the muggle world. He's The Family Disappointment, a title Harley is eternally jealous of. He's also been dating Matthew Harper for the last few years, but those are his only real magical connections. He doesn't have much to do with the magical world because he feels like it doesn't want him, but I'd be down for friends anyway!
12285.jpg

Cedar Dunn
29/Medley Bartender
21526.jpg

Timothy Bright-Root
28/Café Manager
13567.jpg

Bijoux Laurent
23/Finding Herself
22372.jpg

Soren Song
20/Muggle/Comp Sci Student
Cedar is just a nice, chilled out, relaxed kinda guy. He's easygoing and easy to get along with, never has issues with anyone or anything. He expected it would just be a quick job to tide him over, but has found he's actually really passionate about bartending. He could do with friends or maybe some flings? He's in an open poly relationship with Jeong Mun, so any flings would have to be ok with that.
Timothy is a walking disaster trying desperately to disguise himself as a Functional Adult. He spent most of his early 20s in with a "bad crowd", living a rebellious life and getting into all kinds of trouble. In an attempt to get him on a better life path his uncle put him in charge of a new branch of the family's café chain, a job he is entirely unqualified for, and desperately trying to pretend he knows how to do. He's in desperate need of friends!
Bibi my darling. Recently (ish) graduated from Beauxbatons, Bijoux has been struggling to figure out where she belongs ever since. She's recently travelled to NZ to meet her long-lost half sister October, and is still reeling from how dramatically this changes her life. She'd be super down for any friends in either France or NZ as she's travelling back and forth a fair bit to see family atm. No romance pls, she's taken!
Soren is the last char who is just living here for the sake of completionism. I had one spot left and it was just the right size for him! I'm not sure what kind of plots he could get into right now though. He's Freya Song's older brother, and has recently discovered that magic is real. As in, during Freya's graduation. It's a thought he's still adjusting to, and he's not quite sure how he feels about it right now. As I said, I'm open to plots but I'm not sure I'm looking for anything in particular!
Phew, that's all of them! As I said I'm going to have to be a bit choosey this year, but feel free to suggest anything for anyone anyway!

Helloooo! I am excruciatingly slack on responding to threads but I am poking my nose in to offer my HoM prof, Gabrielle Moncrieffe, to any of your adults just because I want to do things with her. She is a very professional and caring teacher...in work hours. Outside it she's an absolute mess in her private life and is trying very hard not to let that show in case she loses her job. :r (she is 38 and very painfully single and feels her age looking at the younger staff). Could be a nightmare date for a ridiculous and lighthearted thread (maybe Richard?) or just friendship with staff! Sorry its not very thought out, no pressure if you aren't feeling anything just thought I'd throw her at you.

i am thinking of having lilisette become the world's worst scit down the line though to kickstart my muse for her

I'm only going to give you one- Casper and Connor. They were never close at school (did they even talk?) But maybe they could be interesting? Cas oddly enough has his life together- solid boyfriend, he's reconnected with his birth family, he's bought his own flat and he's selling his commissions, making decent money and he's making a name for himself in the art community.

ROWAN!

Santiago x Holden: Think I’ve mentioned in passing and won’t be relevant till closer to next sorting but I think these two could make a good trouble making duo if you’re keen. I think they both have a chip on their shoulder and could bond over being moody youths.

Indi x Jenna: Fight! It's been a while since the girls were fighting.

Felix x Giulia: I have joked about him giving her English lessons a while ago and I think that could still be fun if you wanted. And if she wants to recommend him some fantasy/sci fi books that they could discuss that could be fun too.

Leah x Rawhiti: Quidditch debate when?

Poppy x Connor: She’s always been a fairly good listener and being slightly removed from the bulk of his drama she might be able to lend him a neutral perspective on things. I think they’d meet up before she goes to university maybe and she can pat him on the head and tell him it’s going to be alright and he’s being a butthead.

Could come up with more but I’m going to leave it here for now. Will poke you later if its anything good lol.

rowan.
i have suggestions. Going from youngest to oldest (of your people) .

Lucy x Ivy. Ivy is a bit younger (she is just about to turn 7) they would both be puffskin scouts together.

Geulia x sky. They had no plots (that I can recall) last year. Which sucks for best friends sky may have been slightly distracted by her new dorm mate. But I think that they would have still hung out. Defiantly down for them hanging out some more.

Manaia x sky. Definitely down for some music friendships. Especially as she has taken over the cac. And I can see maybe them startin talking one day over music and getting to know each other.

Finn x lin: hanging out somewhere.

Connor x Lin. I can see them having made up a bit after their epic clash. Especially with lin askin Connor for advice last year. (A letter thread that never really got going) I can see them maybe getting on with both of them feeling a little less like they have to prove themselves.

Nell x selene. I am going to keep digesting them even though their last meeting didn’t go well.

Blake x selene. Nothing specific but they kind of know each other and could run into each other.

William x lin. Lin is going to be a magizoologist. So there is a chance they could run into each other while looking for some rare animal somewhere.

Charlie x willow. They are friends and willow will certainly keep an eye out for them at work and be a bit of a mentor.

kauri x lin: lin would be up for helping out at scouts especially thebpuffskins with his sister. And he would bribaly be one himself though he has never rped attending events. Or maybe he will just pick Ivy up some time and they get chatting.

kauri x selene x elvera. We were going to have seer dinners. Or some other seer related plots.

kitty x briar (or anyone really). I am up for an interview if you want it.

Adelia x Alyce. More date nights.

Kahurangi x elvera. Professor hanging out. I am thinking elvera may do a party again at the start of semester

Gabriel x a few of my people who are planning tattoos. Which I think explains the idea. Maybe briar would be the most obvious one to get along with him. But I could throw Alyce willow or lin his way (so basically all the cullens, and I am classing Alyce very loosely under that title)

Rowan ♥️

We made plots last IC year but my life went to a complete disaster so here i am trying it out once again!

Jenna x Kaia: well, they just make sense, tho, now Jenna could hold some grudges against Kaia for her getting the most stylish superlative? Tho, their friendship all together would be nice, like them together

Jenna x Niklaus: well, maybe they would not be something as nice as i would like to be but mess is always nice, right? They could maybe have some sort of a thing going on? Like they could go to the balls together and so on, Nik is pretty, smart, into fashion, can dance, tho, quiet and more cold. But maybe it could be a chance? Just an offer tho

Giulia x Evander: I just liked them together honestly, maybe another chance for them?

Daria x Mila: we talked about this before but never got there, Mila could sort of adopt Daria?

Thistle x Akira: Akira is a friendly but a gossipy girly girl that totally needs friends or at least someone

Emily x Jason: we've talked about them being a romance? That could maybe still work?

AND OFC Connor x Kiara: they could catch up and since she's a medical student, she could notice that something is totally wrong with Connor's mental health, so she could nudge him to talk to someone and also, just missed them ♥️

Let me know what you think!

Rowaaaannnn!!! Hiii!!! I'll try and offer you a few characters so you don't have too much on you :) Feel free to decline any offers!

Nolan + Manaia - The dudebros hanging out hehehe - Love their dynamic and such, though Manaia might have to deal with Nolan's slightly down mood for a bit...

Molly + Giulia - Total opposites, but loved their dynamic!

Rawhiti + Josh - Josh is really interested in Quidditch and I think I'm gonna have him try out this year even though its highly unlikely he'd get in - So I'm keen for some Quidditch stuff between these two!

Thistle + Conan - Ooooh, I think these two will get on hehe! Conan is always up for some mischief and fun so we can defs do something with that! So if she needs help with any pranks or getting up to mischief or anything, I'd be happy to offer Conan for you

And I'd like to offer Fiona to Lucy! But we can do that whenever you'd like, there's no rush to do anything between them I don't think.

I have some plotz

Rowan x Lucy - Rowan is my youngest unsorted boy and is the son of a wand maker, also in the scouts, though Row is a year younger than Lucy, but I believe they could be friends! They are pretty similar and my boy is always looking for people to talk to so it could be fun.

Mischa x Rāwhiti - Maybe we could do something Quidditch related with them? Though Mish is the opposite and is absolutely not chill about anything ever, he shares the same love for Quidditch and is absolutely determined to make the team at some point. So maybe they could practice together at some point?

And throwing this out here for the heck maybe we could work something out work related with Hyun x Efren? Hyun is a Liaison for MACUSA between their government and the South Korean government, and as Efren is in international magical law, I can see a connection between the two of them for work-related purposes. All sorts of international shenanigans could potentially happen. But again, just throwing that one out there in case.

I can offer you two things;

Val and Manaia - they've got a thread going right now, but if you were interested and depending on how the thread goes - we could explore a little more of them? They've got this common thread, but Val is also low drama, other than kissing boys all the time.

Eugene and Ngawaiata Martin - I think this could be a mentor/mentee sort of relationship, they're both on the yearbook and both interested in music, so i dunno if its the same wavelength, but certainly relatively similar. We could explore it a bit?

Let me know if you'd be interested in either, or if not. It's chill either way.

Aaaah so many replies <3 you guys all have such good ideas damn it im so bad at saying no to stuff

Helloooo! I am excruciatingly slack on responding to threads but I am poking my nose in to offer my HoM prof, Gabrielle Moncrieffe, to any of your adults just because I want to do things with her. She is a very professional and caring teacher...in work hours. Outside it she's an absolute mess in her private life and is trying very hard not to let that show in case she loses her job. :r (she is 38 and very painfully single and feels her age looking at the younger staff). Could be a nightmare date for a ridiculous and lighthearted thread (maybe Richard?) or just friendship with staff! Sorry its not very thought out, no pressure if you aren't feeling anything just thought I'd throw her at you.

i am thinking of having lilisette become the world's worst scit down the line though to kickstart my muse for her
Oh man I love the idea of Richard and Gabrielle having a terrible date! I haven't RPed with him yet at all since reactivating his acct so I would looove a chance to mess about with his character and figure out how he's grown since he was a firstie!

As far as other staff, my Hogwarts staff are both quite a bit older than Gabrielle :r I'd maybe be keen for a thread later down the line? Maria's starting to feel the 'painfully single' life too now that her kids have left home, so they could commiserate over that?

Lilisette getting dragged into the Scit life is so interesting & if that does pan out I'd love for maybe her & Shale to encounter each other? Can't predict how it would go, but I'm planning for Shale to wind up a Scit too so they'd likely run into one another.
I'm only going to give you one- Casper and Connor. They were never close at school (did they even talk?) But maybe they could be interesting? Cas oddly enough has his life together- solid boyfriend, he's reconnected with his birth family, he's bought his own flat and he's selling his commissions, making decent money and he's making a name for himself in the art community.
Awww I love Cas, but I don't think Connor's in a great place for them to hang out right now lol, he would probably just be pretty bitter & resentful abt his life working out so much better lol

ROWAN!

Santiago x Holden: Think I’ve mentioned in passing and won’t be relevant till closer to next sorting but I think these two could make a good trouble making duo if you’re keen. I think they both have a chip on their shoulder and could bond over being moody youths.

Indi x Jenna: Fight! It's been a while since the girls were fighting.

Felix x Giulia: I have joked about him giving her English lessons a while ago and I think that could still be fun if you wanted. And if she wants to recommend him some fantasy/sci fi books that they could discuss that could be fun too.

Leah x Rawhiti: Quidditch debate when?

Poppy x Connor: She’s always been a fairly good listener and being slightly removed from the bulk of his drama she might be able to lend him a neutral perspective on things. I think they’d meet up before she goes to university maybe and she can pat him on the head and tell him it’s going to be alright and he’s being a butthead.

Could come up with more but I’m going to leave it here for now. Will poke you later if its anything good lol.
KADI!

Santiago & Holden: Sounds good - maybe we could set up a thread close to next sorting & get the edgyboys together?

Indi & Jenna: THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINNNNNGGGGG!!!!! yesss I'm very keen for some more conflict there - do you have ideas of drama they could get into? (I feel like we've talked abt ideas but u kno what my brain is like)

Felix & Giulia: Awww yess I love the English lessons! Giulia still has a Big Crush on him so I can def see that getting awkward lmao

Leah & Rāwhiti: lmao Rāwhiti has So Many Opinions and im so sorry about him. maybe we cld do something later in the year?

Poppy & Connor: Awwww yesss I've missed their friendship! He could definitely use supportive headpats some time, when would she be starting uni?

rowan.
i have suggestions. Going from youngest to oldest (of your people) .

Lucy x Ivy. Ivy is a bit younger (she is just about to turn 7) they would both be puffskin scouts together.

Geulia x sky. They had no plots (that I can recall) last year. Which sucks for best friends sky may have been slightly distracted by her new dorm mate. But I think that they would have still hung out. Defiantly down for them hanging out some more.

Manaia x sky. Definitely down for some music friendships. Especially as she has taken over the cac. And I can see maybe them startin talking one day over music and getting to know each other.

Finn x lin: hanging out somewhere.

Connor x Lin. I can see them having made up a bit after their epic clash. Especially with lin askin Connor for advice last year. (A letter thread that never really got going) I can see them maybe getting on with both of them feeling a little less like they have to prove themselves.

Nell x selene. I am going to keep digesting them even though their last meeting didn’t go well.

Blake x selene. Nothing specific but they kind of know each other and could run into each other.

William x lin. Lin is going to be a magizoologist. So there is a chance they could run into each other while looking for some rare animal somewhere.

Charlie x willow. They are friends and willow will certainly keep an eye out for them at work and be a bit of a mentor.

kauri x lin: lin would be up for helping out at scouts especially thebpuffskins with his sister. And he would bribaly be one himself though he has never rped attending events. Or maybe he will just pick Ivy up some time and they get chatting.

kauri x selene x elvera. We were going to have seer dinners. Or some other seer related plots.

kitty x briar (or anyone really). I am up for an interview if you want it.

Adelia x Alyce. More date nights.

Kahurangi x elvera. Professor hanging out. I am thinking elvera may do a party again at the start of semester

Gabriel x a few of my people who are planning tattoos. Which I think explains the idea. Maybe briar would be the most obvious one to get along with him. But I could throw Alyce willow or lin his way (so basically all the cullens, and I am classing Alyce very loosely under that title)
miaaaaaaaa so many ideas :V

Lucy & Ivy: Aww yess, I can def see them being friends! Perhaps they could hang out at the next Puffskein meeting?

Giulia & Sky: lmao I don't think Giulia had any threads at all last year oops (burnout is real.........) but I would be keen for them to hang at some point! Definitely happy to say they've been hanging out off screen, and maybe we can set something up later in the year?

Manaia & Sky: He's not actually in the CAC lol, but they could def run into each other in the arts room some time. Maybe we shelve this one for some time later?

Finn & Lin: Finn is always keen to hang out with Linden haha, maybe this is another one we set up later down the line?

Connor & Lin: yess, I definitely think there's been enough distance there for things to be less confrontational lol. Maybe we can set something up once Connor's in a bit of a better place? He's not what most people would call 'stable' right now :r

Nell & Selene: I think after the last meeting a bit more space is needed - Nell really didn't take what happened at the wedding well. (Sorry I keep saying this but) I think we shelve this one until later?

Blake & Selene: This could def be a fun combo! I don't think Blake is super aware of Selene i dont think he paid attention to anyone at school who wasn't a quidditch player bc hes a terrible person but she was at his wedding & knows Lars so they have that fun awkward connection of one person knowing a lot more about the other. Could maybe do a fun awkward thread where they run into each other and selenes like 'hi!' and blake is like. 'hello.... you? how are you? from the place we know each other from?'

William & Lin: Ooooh I like this a lot! They also both know Lucas, so maybe he could connect them knowing that Lin wants to go into a similar field?

Charlie & Willow: Yesssss, I love Willow acting as a bit of a mentor for Charlie. Maybe we could set something up once Charlie's close to qualifying?

Kauri & Lin: Definitely keen for Linden to help out with the scouts! (Lysander is volunteering too as part of his community service so that could be fun!) I'll drop you a line next time there's a meeting!

Kauri, Selene, & Elvera: YESSS I'm definitely keen for Seer dinners! Always keen to do more with Kauri's Seer stuff haha i should have put that in his description lol oops

Kitty & Briar: That would be GREAT! Maybe a retrospective 'what it was like to run for minister' thing?

Adelia & Alyce: Yesss... After we're done the current thread we can set up something new?

Kahurangi & Elvera: Awwww a party sounds like a great idea, it's been too long since we had a staff party!

Gabriel & people wanting tattoos: Yesss, I'm happy to organise a tattoo thread whenever, just let me know who/when/what!

Rowan ♥️

We made plots last IC year but my life went to a complete disaster so here i am trying it out once again!

Jenna x Kaia: well, they just make sense, tho, now Jenna could hold some grudges against Kaia for her getting the most stylish superlative? Tho, their friendship all together would be nice, like them together

Jenna x Niklaus: well, maybe they would not be something as nice as i would like to be but mess is always nice, right? They could maybe have some sort of a thing going on? Like they could go to the balls together and so on, Nik is pretty, smart, into fashion, can dance, tho, quiet and more cold. But maybe it could be a chance? Just an offer tho

Giulia x Evander: I just liked them together honestly, maybe another chance for them?

Daria x Mila: we talked about this before but never got there, Mila could sort of adopt Daria?

Thistle x Akira: Akira is a friendly but a gossipy girly girl that totally needs friends or at least someone

Emily x Jason: we've talked about them being a romance? That could maybe still work?

AND OFC Connor x Kiara: they could catch up and since she's a medical student, she could notice that something is totally wrong with Connor's mental health, so she could nudge him to talk to someone and also, just missed them ♥️

Let me know what you think!
omg no don't stress at all lmao ditto, i did almost NO rp last ic year so same boat same boat

Jenna & Kaia: LMAO I had the exact same thought when I saw the supers, I'm ABSOLUTELY keen for some conflict between them over that! I love their friendship too, but what's life without a few frienemies :r

Jenna & Niklaus: Oooooh yesssss... I've got plans for Jenna to have a brief terrible fling some time this year, but it's going to be very short-lived & she would LOVE to actually HAVE ball dates :r we can sort something out once I've worked out the timeline of her other fling & see how these two go!

Giulia & Evander: Awww yes they were cute, maybe we can do something later in the year?

Daria & Mila: YES definitely keen for this!

Thistle & Akira: I'm not sure how well Thistle would get along with a girly-girl, I could see this turning into a bit of a disaster but disasters are always fun :r

Emily & Jason: Yeeees def keen for them!

Connor & Kiara: This sounds PERFECT! I missed them too, and he very much needs the nudge to get help & Kiara seems like the perfect person to help out!

Rowaaaannnn!!! Hiii!!! I'll try and offer you a few characters so you don't have too much on you :) Feel free to decline any offers!

Nolan + Manaia - The dudebros hanging out hehehe - Love their dynamic and such, though Manaia might have to deal with Nolan's slightly down mood for a bit...

Molly + Giulia - Total opposites, but loved their dynamic!

Rawhiti + Josh - Josh is really interested in Quidditch and I think I'm gonna have him try out this year even though its highly unlikely he'd get in - So I'm keen for some Quidditch stuff between these two!

Thistle + Conan - Ooooh, I think these two will get on hehe! Conan is always up for some mischief and fun so we can defs do something with that! So if she needs help with any pranks or getting up to mischief or anything, I'd be happy to offer Conan for you

And I'd like to offer Fiona to Lucy! But we can do that whenever you'd like, there's no rush to do anything between them I don't think.
Nolan & Manaia: Awww yes! If we can get Emzies in I'd love to do another band thread maybe? Manaia will def be supportive of Nolan since he's been down himself the last couple of years. sweet as badgers: the emo years......

Molly & Giulia: Yessssss me too! Maybe we could set something up for them later in the year?

Rāwhiti & Josh: ooooh yes - maybe they could practice together before tryouts to get ready together?

Thistle & Conan: YESSSS partners in crime, super eager for this! I think they'd get along really really well - since they were both in scouts together maybe we can say they're already friends & build from there? So Thistle knows she can recruit him for her many crimes >:3

Fiona & Lucy: Yesss - I've enjoyed their interactions, maybe we can say they've been hanging out "off screen" and are friends?

I have some plotz

Rowan x Lucy - Rowan is my youngest unsorted boy and is the son of a wand maker, also in the scouts, though Row is a year younger than Lucy, but I believe they could be friends! They are pretty similar and my boy is always looking for people to talk to so it could be fun.

Mischa x Rāwhiti - Maybe we could do something Quidditch related with them? Though Mish is the opposite and is absolutely not chill about anything ever, he shares the same love for Quidditch and is absolutely determined to make the team at some point. So maybe they could practice together at some point?

And throwing this out here for the heck maybe we could work something out work related with Hyun x Efren? Hyun is a Liaison for MACUSA between their government and the South Korean government, and as Efren is in international magical law, I can see a connection between the two of them for work-related purposes. All sorts of international shenanigans could potentially happen. But again, just throwing that one out there in case.
Rowan & Lucy: Awww I love them knowing each other through scouts! super weird for me to rp lmao but i have a charlie so we're even :r We could do something maybe after a scout meeting or something where they're hanging out during pack down?

Mischa & Rāwhiti: Oh if there's one thing Rāwhiti is not chill about, it's Quidditch :r deeeeeefinitely keen for them to share that enthusiasm & practice together! Maybe a celebration/commiseration practice after tryouts? (Depending on how tryouts go for the two of them :r )

Hyun & Efren: Ohhhh this is interesting! I don't have any ideas off the top of my head but we could do some brainstorming for things they could work on together!
I can offer you two things;

Val and Manaia - they've got a thread going right now, but if you were interested and depending on how the thread goes - we could explore a little more of them? They've got this common thread, but Val is also low drama, other than kissing boys all the time.

Eugene and Ngawaiata Martin - I think this could be a mentor/mentee sort of relationship, they're both on the yearbook and both interested in music, so i dunno if its the same wavelength, but certainly relatively similar. We could explore it a bit?

Let me know if you'd be interested in either, or if not. It's chill either way.
Val & Manaia: lmao oh yeah I jumped on that thread as soon as I saw it because it's something they 100% share, I'd definitely be keen to explore their dynamic after this thread & see how things go!

Eugene & Ngawaiata: Oooh I like this! Ngawaiata would definitely appreciate having some mentorship from an older student, and he's friends with one of her cousins (Manaia) so she'd know him outside of the context of Accio as well.

@Ainsley Lynch I have added my comments to your comments. I am happy to start one or two just let me k ow which you want first.

Lucy & Ivy: Aww yess, I can def see them being friends! Perhaps they could hang out at the next Puffskein meeting?
That sounds good. They probably know each other a bit from years hanging around at ministry childcare etc.

Giulia & Sky: lmao I don't think Giulia had any threads at all last year oops (burnout is real.........) but I would be keen for them to hang at some point! Definitely happy to say they've been hanging out off screen, and maybe we can set something up later in the year?
Def good to say they hung out last year. And yes I am up for something later in the year.

Manaia & Sky: He's not actually in the CAC lol, but they could def run into each other in the arts room some time. Maybe we shelve this one for some time later?
Ahh I just sort of assumed most musical people were quasi cac members. But yes maybe when the weather gets a big nicer she can run into him playing in some quiet place and she has a tendency to join in and then start a conversation

Finn & Lin: Finn is always keen to hang out with Linden haha, maybe this is another one we set up later down the line?
I like them hanging out. It will be interesting doing them when they are not making out. :p but it would be good for lin to have friends just let me k ow she. You want to do something.

Connor & Lin: yess, I definitely think there's been enough distance there for things to be less confrontational lol. Maybe we can set something up once Connor's in a bit of a better place? He's not what most people would call 'stable' right now :r
great. And if Connor needs someone to talk to about his problems. Lin has a history of taking in proven things and helping them. (Admirably mostly animals) and we can say their owl thread continued last year if you want and as lin asked Connor for help with problems it seems like quite a normal stretch that things go both ways.

Nell & Selene: I think after the last meeting a bit more space is needed - Nell really didn't take what happened at the wedding well. (Sorry I keep saying this but) I think we shelve this one until later?
yeah. Leave them. I only really put that in for completeness

Blake & Selene: This could def be a fun combo! I don't think Blake is super aware of Selene i dont think he paid attention to anyone at school who wasn't a quidditch player bc hes a terrible person but she was at his wedding & knows Lars so they have that fun awkward connection of one person knowing a lot more about the other. Could maybe do a fun awkward thread where they run into each other and selenes like 'hi!' and blake is like. 'hello.... you? how are you? from the place we know each other from?'
to be honest I don’t think selene payed much attention to him at school either. She really was disinterested in quidditch so she probably knows him best as lars’ husband.

William & Lin: Ooooh I like this a lot! They also both know Lucas, so maybe he could connect them knowing that Lin wants to go into a similar field?
i don’t know quite how Lucas and lin are going relationship wise atm. He is trying to patch things up but it was certainly very uncomfortable and awkward for a while. Unless they were introduced pre break up maybe hold off on this until apps are open again and lin gets approved to be a magizoologist.

Charlie & Willow: Yesssss, I love Willow acting as a bit of a mentor for Charlie. Maybe we could set something up once Charlie's close to qualifying?
sounds good. Again always up for these two. It seems the Cullen siblings and the Madison siblings get on well as general friends. Let me know when you want to do something.

Kauri & Lin: Definitely keen for Linden to help out with the scouts! (Lysander is volunteering too as part of his community service so that could be fun!) I'll drop you a line next time there's a meeting!
fantastic. I can see lin being good at it. Let me know when anything is going on (I will keep an eye out too)

Kauri, Selene, & Elvera: YESSS I'm definitely keen for Seer dinners! Always keen to do more with Kauri's Seer stuff haha i should have put that in his description lol oops
fantastic let me know when you want to do it

Kitty & Briar: That would be GREAT! Maybe a retrospective 'what it was like to run for minister' thing?
awesome. Yes. It would be interesting interview as briar never actually wanted to be minister. She just wanted to get her voice heard and thought it would give her a good platform. And I have always said she has been a bit of an activist and voice for werewolf rights. Especially as early in her career she was some what well known playing pro quidditch for the macaws before moving to the ministry full time.

Adelia & Alyce: Yesss... After we're done the current thread we can set up something new?
awesome *checks whose turn it is to reply to current thread* maybe next thread is at alyces house and adelia has stayed the night and Alyce is making breakfast (in true bachelor style it is the meal she is best at cooking)

Kahurangi & Elvera: Awwww a party sounds like a great idea, it's been too long since we had a staff party!
awesome. I will let you know when I get it up. A sort of start of the year welcome new headmaster final evening before students party.

Gabriel & people wanting tattoos: Yesss, I'm happy to organise a tattoo thread whenever, just let me know who/when/what!
awesome. Briar will be adding another bracelet to her arm. (Which I sort of assumed she would have done already but if I can do it I will do, lin is going to be getting something soon (once another thread gets done) and willow may want to get her fox touched up or maybe get something else (though I don’t know what) and Alyce well she is Alyce and could well get something as impulse tattoos is the kind of person she is. Maybe briar would be the logical first one.

KADI!

Santiago & Holden: Sounds good - maybe we could set up a thread close to next sorting & get the edgyboys together?

Indi & Jenna: THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINNNNNGGGGG!!!!! yesss I'm very keen for some more conflict there - do you have ideas of drama they could get into? (I feel like we've talked abt ideas but u kno what my brain is like)

Felix & Giulia: Awww yess I love the English lessons! Giulia still has a Big Crush on him so I can def see that getting awkward lmao

Leah & Rāwhiti: lmao Rāwhiti has So Many Opinions and im so sorry about him. maybe we cld do something later in the year?

Poppy & Connor: Awwww yesss I've missed their friendship! He could definitely use supportive headpats some time, when would she be starting uni?
Santiago & Holden: Yes, I am glad to make note for edgeboys later.

Indi & Jenna: I don't think we had any specific ideas, or if we did I also forgot. Maybe Jenna can do something mean to Indi and she can retaliate?? Make it a bit of a longer plot?? I'm pretty open to ideas but will continue to think.

Felix & Giulia: Yes, good! Maybe we can start this one now/soon?

Leah & Rāwhiti: Muhaha, good. Maybe we can do this one after the first Gryffindor game whenever that might be???

Poppy & Connor: I'm not sure lol. I know NZ school years are different than here. But also adult characters kind of work on their own timeline so I think we can hand wave the timing a bit if we need to.

Val & Manaia: lmao oh yeah I jumped on that thread as soon as I saw it because it's something they 100% share, I'd definitely be keen to explore their dynamic after this thread & see how things go!

Eugene & Ngawaiata: Oooh I like this! Ngawaiata would definitely appreciate having some mentorship from an older student, and he's friends with one of her cousins (Manaia) so she'd know him outside of the context of Accio as well.
Yess to both of these. We can just keep the thread for Val and manaia going and explore more after, depending on things go.

For Eugene and Ngawaiata - We could start something either set in accio or the arts room, I'm happy to start that if you want?

Nolan & Manaia: Awww yes! If we can get Emzies in I'd love to do another band thread maybe? Manaia will def be supportive of Nolan since he's been down himself the last couple of years. sweet as badgers: the emo years......

Molly & Giulia: Yessssss me too! Maybe we could set something up for them later in the year?

Rāwhiti & Josh: ooooh yes - maybe they could practice together before tryouts to get ready together?

Thistle & Conan: YESSSS partners in crime, super eager for this! I think they'd get along really really well - since they were both in scouts together maybe we can say they're already friends & build from there? So Thistle knows she can recruit him for her many crimes >:3

Fiona & Lucy: Yesss - I've enjoyed their interactions, maybe we can say they've been hanging out "off screen" and are friends?
Nolan + Manaia - Yessssssss always keen for a band thread - Seems like most of the fifth year hufflepuff boys are going through something lmaooo

Molly + Giulia - Yesss! Sounds good to me! :D

Rāwhiti + Josh - Oh some quidditch practise sounds fun! Josh is still a little rough and not as great when it comes to playing quidditch - Still getting the hang of flying on a broom, so he's always keen to get tips and such

Thistle + Conan - OHHHH!!!! I love the idea of them already being friends, that sounds great!

Fiona + Lucy - Oooooo!! Them hanging out behind the scenes and them being friends sounds perfect!!

What ones would you like to start? I can start what's left over - Whatever works for you :D

Oh man I love the idea of Richard and Gabrielle having a terrible date! I haven't RPed with him yet at all since reactivating his acct so I would looove a chance to mess about with his character and figure out how he's grown since he was a firstie!

As far as other staff, my Hogwarts staff are both quite a bit older than Gabrielle :r I'd maybe be keen for a thread later down the line? Maria's starting to feel the 'painfully single' life too now that her kids have left home, so they could commiserate over that?

Lilisette getting dragged into the Scit life is so interesting & if that does pan out I'd love for maybe her & Shale to encounter each other? Can't predict how it would go, but I'm planning for Shale to wind up a Scit too so they'd likely run into one another.
Yesss, I'm in no rush to do the thread if you've got other ones to do (and I will respond to the tattoo one at some point soonventually when I remember to hunt down images oops) but that could be fun! I'm happy to wait for staff stuff later on and will absolutely message you down the line re scits but I can start a thread for Gabrielle and Richard in the next week or so if you'd like?

Rowan & Lucy: Awww I love them knowing each other through scouts! super weird for me to rp lmao but i have a charlie so we're even :r We could do something maybe after a scout meeting or something where they're hanging out during pack down?

Mischa & Rāwhiti: Oh if there's one thing Rāwhiti is not chill about, it's Quidditch :r deeeeeefinitely keen for them to share that enthusiasm & practice together! Maybe a celebration/commiseration practice after tryouts? (Depending on how tryouts go for the two of them :r )

Hyun & Efren: Ohhhh this is interesting! I don't have any ideas off the top of my head but we could do some brainstorming for things they could work on together!
Rowan + Lucy: yeah i picked the name just to make it awkward for you mwehehe but yes! they could hang out after a meeting or just sitting there waiting for their respective parents to come to pick them up and start chatting

Mischa + Rāwhiti: Then they can absolutely not be chill about Quidditch together then, haha. But yeah I like the idea of either a commiseration or celebration party depending on how tryouts end up going for the both of them.

Hyun + Efren: I will have to think a little more about this one but maybe a group of wizards have been hopping countries on a petty crime spree or something of the like and it ends up dragging the both of them into it because a lot of borders were crossed. Or something I don't know I'll think some more.

Hi Rowan! I'll keep this short and sweet, but if you have other ideas, let me know!

Jenna and Celia - I think it's about time they host an Elite Sisterhood meeting :p Also down for more gossipy threads and drama of any sort, whether that takes the form of conflict between the two of them or Celia teaming up with Jenna against someone (Celia is also upset she did not get the Most Stylish superlative lol)

Hester and Harper - It's been a while since we've threaded them together, so it could be fun to do something for their last year? I actually think Harper would appreciate Hester's immaturity since she's been a little Sad over the past year and could use some lighthearted interactions.

Trimmed your reply just to include the stuff I wanna respond to specifically, everything else sounds good!
@Ainsley Lynch I have added my comments to your comments. I am happy to start one or two just let me k ow which you want first.

Lucy & Ivy: That sounds good. They probably know each other a bit from years hanging around at ministry childcare etc.

Manaia & Sky: Ahh I just sort of assumed most musical people were quasi cac members. But yes maybe when the weather gets a big nicer she can run into him playing in some quiet place and she has a tendency to join in and then start a conversation

Connor & Lin: great. And if Connor needs someone to talk to about his problems. Lin has a history of taking in proven things and helping them. (Admirably mostly animals) and we can say their owl thread continued last year if you want and as lin asked Connor for help with problems it seems like quite a normal stretch that things go both ways.

Blake & Selene: to be honest I don’t think selene payed much attention to him at school either. She really was disinterested in quidditch so she probably knows him best as lars’ husband.

William & Lin: i don’t know quite how Lucas and lin are going relationship wise atm. He is trying to patch things up but it was certainly very uncomfortable and awkward for a while. Unless they were introduced pre break up maybe hold off on this until apps are open again and lin gets approved to be a magizoologist.

Kitty & Briar: awesome. Yes. It would be interesting interview as briar never actually wanted to be minister. She just wanted to get her voice heard and thought it would give her a good platform. And I have always said she has been a bit of an activist and voice for werewolf rights. Especially as early in her career she was some what well known playing pro quidditch for the macaws before moving to the ministry full time.

Adelia & Alyce: awesome *checks whose turn it is to reply to current thread* maybe next thread is at alyces house and adelia has stayed the night and Alyce is making breakfast (in true bachelor style it is the meal she is best at cooking)

Gabriel & people wanting tattoos: awesome. Briar will be adding another bracelet to her arm. (Which I sort of assumed she would have done already but if I can do it I will do, lin is going to be getting something soon (once another thread gets done) and willow may want to get her fox touched up or maybe get something else (though I don’t know what) and Alyce well she is Alyce and could well get something as impulse tattoos is the kind of person she is. Maybe briar would be the logical first one.
Lucy & Ivy: Ohhhh yes that's true! James quit his job to be a stay at home dad so Lucy won't have spent toooo much time at daycare but def a way they could know each other!

Manaia & Sky: Nah lol I try to keep my club membership low (Nell burned me out on clubs FOREVER) but ye that sounds good! Manaia is USUALLY playing his guitar somewhere or other ahha

Connor & Lin: Awww yes, I def like saying the owl thread went on longer! Connor's not in a creat position to have given advice but he'd appreciate the friendship.

Blake & Selene: lmao yeee I think they were both very much in their own worlds which didn't include each other at all. It'd be very interesting to see how they interact some time haha

William & Lin: Aaaah yeah that makes sense, shelve the Lucas connection then, we can come back to these two once Linden's app is done.

Kitty & Briar: yes yes ye syes this all sounds GREAT, I'm super keen for this whenever!

Adelia & Alyce: Ahahaha I love that, sounds good!

Gabriel & Others: Sounds good, Briar seems like a good place to start! Just let me know when you wanna do this one!

Santiago & Holden: Yes, I am glad to make note for edgeboys later.

Indi & Jenna: I don't think we had any specific ideas, or if we did I also forgot. Maybe Jenna can do something mean to Indi and she can retaliate?? Make it a bit of a longer plot?? I'm pretty open to ideas but will continue to think.

Felix & Giulia: Yes, good! Maybe we can start this one now/soon?

Leah & Rāwhiti: Muhaha, good. Maybe we can do this one after the first Gryffindor game whenever that might be???

Poppy & Connor: I'm not sure lol. I know NZ school years are different than here. But also adult characters kind of work on their own timeline so I think we can hand wave the timing a bit if we need to.
Indi & Jenna: Yess, I'd def be keen for something longer between them, tho I also have no ideas right now :V I'll keep thinking abt this one too & we can brainstorm at some point!

Felix & Giulia: Yess sounds good - would you like to start or shall I?

Leah & Rāwhiti: yess sounds perf!

Poppy & Connor: Our school years just follow the actual year :r so if she's at a muggle uni she would have either started last Feb or next Feb. We can def handwave timing stuff tho haha

Yess to both of these. We can just keep the thread for Val and manaia going and explore more after, depending on things go.

For Eugene and Ngawaiata - We could start something either set in accio or the arts room, I'm happy to start that if you want?
This all sounds good to me, thank you for starting!

Nolan + Manaia - Yessssssss always keen for a band thread - Seems like most of the fifth year hufflepuff boys are going through something lmaooo

Molly + Giulia - Yesss! Sounds good to me! :D

Rāwhiti + Josh - Oh some quidditch practise sounds fun! Josh is still a little rough and not as great when it comes to playing quidditch - Still getting the hang of flying on a broom, so he's always keen to get tips and such

Thistle + Conan - OHHHH!!!! I love the idea of them already being friends, that sounds great!

Fiona + Lucy - Oooooo!! Them hanging out behind the scenes and them being friends sounds perfect!!

What ones would you like to start? I can start what's left over - Whatever works for you :D
Nolan & Manaia: lmao angst dorm... yessss im keen for a hang w the boys though - will drop you & Emzies a line on Discord so we can sort something out together!

Rāwhiti & Josh: Awww yes Rāwhiti would be happy to help him! I can start this one soon if you like?

Thistle & Conan: Sounds perf! Could you start this one?

Yesss, I'm in no rush to do the thread if you've got other ones to do (and I will respond to the tattoo one at some point soonventually when I remember to hunt down images oops) but that could be fun! I'm happy to wait for staff stuff later on and will absolutely message you down the line re scits but I can start a thread for Gabrielle and Richard in the next week or so if you'd like?
That all sounds perf, thank you!

Rowan + Lucy: yeah i picked the name just to make it awkward for you mwehehe but yes! they could hang out after a meeting or just sitting there waiting for their respective parents to come to pick them up and start chatting

Mischa + Rāwhiti: Then they can absolutely not be chill about Quidditch together then, haha. But yeah I like the idea of either a commiseration or celebration party depending on how tryouts end up going for the both of them.

Hyun + Efren: I will have to think a little more about this one but maybe a group of wizards have been hopping countries on a petty crime spree or something of the like and it ends up dragging the both of them into it because a lot of borders were crossed. Or something I don't know I'll think some more.
Rowan & Lucy: Yessss nice! I can start something soon if you like?

Mischa & Rāwhiti: Yesss ahaha that sounds perfect - could you start this after tryouts are over?

Hyun & Efren: Oooooooh I like that a lot! Lemme know if you wanna have a brainstorming sesh sometime!

Hi Rowan! I'll keep this short and sweet, but if you have other ideas, let me know!

Jenna and Celia - I think it's about time they host an Elite Sisterhood meeting :p Also down for more gossipy threads and drama of any sort, whether that takes the form of conflict between the two of them or Celia teaming up with Jenna against someone (Celia is also upset she did not get the Most Stylish superlative lol)

Hester and Harper - It's been a while since we've threaded them together, so it could be fun to do something for their last year? I actually think Harper would appreciate Hester's immaturity since she's been a little Sad over the past year and could use some lighthearted interactions.

Jenna & Celia: YES I've been meaning to message you about setting up a meeting for the girls ahaha it's def time for the Elite Sisterhood to get up to some messy business >:3 Also love the idea of Jenna & Celia teaming up to be pissed off @ Kaia abt getting Most Stylish (It backfires bc they both think THEY should have gotten it & get mad at each other too :r )

Hester & Harper: Awww yes I'm def keen for them to hang out, it's been too long! I would love for them to reconnect & for Hester to cheer Harper up!

Indi & Jenna: Yess, I'd def be keen for something longer between them, tho I also have no ideas right now :V I'll keep thinking abt this one too & we can brainstorm at some point!

Felix & Giulia: Yess sounds good - would you like to start or shall I?

Leah & Rāwhiti: yess sounds perf!

Poppy & Connor: Our school years just follow the actual year :r so if she's at a muggle uni she would have either started last Feb or next Feb. We can def handwave timing stuff tho haha
Cool cool, so looks like Felix & Giulia and Poppy & Connor up first. I can start something for Felix & Giulia! I also keep imagining the scene from 10 Things I Hate About You when he's giving her French lessons, but this is like reversed lol.

Rowan & Lucy: Yessss nice! I can start something soon if you like?

Mischa & Rāwhiti: Yesss ahaha that sounds perfect - could you start this after tryouts are over?

Hyun & Efren: Oooooooh I like that a lot! Lemme know if you wanna have a brainstorming sesh sometime!
If you could start the Rowan & Lucy thread I can absolutely set up the other one once teams are announced <3

And if you want to have a brainstorm shesh about it my inbox is always open!

Nolan & Manaia: lmao angst dorm... yessss im keen for a hang w the boys though - will drop you & Emzies a line on Discord so we can sort something out together!

Rāwhiti & Josh: Awww yes Rāwhiti would be happy to help him! I can start this one soon if you like?

Thistle & Conan: Sounds perf! Could you start this one?
Yay! All of this sounds good! I can totally start the Thistle and Conan thread! :D

Cool cool, so looks like Felix & Giulia and Poppy & Connor up first. I can start something for Felix & Giulia! I also keep imagining the scene from 10 Things I Hate About You when he's giving her French lessons, but this is like reversed lol.
I haven't seen that movie but I'll take your word for it :r shall I start Poppy & Connor soon?
If you could start the Rowan & Lucy thread I can absolutely set up the other one once teams are announced <3

And if you want to have a brainstorm shesh about it my inbox is always open!
Here u go for Rowan! I'll drop you a line abt brainstorming soon :r
Yay! All of this sounds good! I can totally start the Thistle and Conan thread! :D
Sounds great! Here's the thread for Josh!

@Ainsley Lynch
Lucy & Ivy: Ohhhh yes that's true! James quit his job to be a stay at home dad so Lucy won't have spent toooo much time at daycare but def a way they could know each other!
very true. Plus at daycare age a couple of years would have been a big difference and Ivy would likely have gone to a nugglebprimanry school when of age. But they could have still met at some ministry event or other.

Manaia & Sky: Nah lol I try to keep my club membership low (Nell burned me out on clubs FOREVER) but ye that sounds good! Manaia is USUALLY playing his guitar somewhere or other ahha
that is okay. Would you like me to start something for them?

Connor & Lin: Awww yes, I def like saying the owl thread went on longer! Connor's not in a creat position to have given advice but he'd appreciate the friendship.
do you want me to start something? Any preference for location?

Blake & Selene: lmao yeee I think they were both very much in their own worlds which didn't include each other at all. It'd be very interesting to see how they interact some time haha
they would be interesting. But maybe get a couple of others going first.

William & Lin: Aaaah yeah that makes sense, shelve the Lucas connection then, we can come back to these two once Linden's app is done.
i will make a note of it on my to do list.

Kitty & Briar: yes yes ye syes this all sounds GREAT, I'm super keen for this whenever!
i am good whenever.

Adelia & Alyce: Ahahaha I love that, sounds good!
guess I need to reply to their current date.

Gabriel & Others: Sounds good, Briar seems like a good place to start! Just let me know when you wanna do this one!
fantastic. Would you like me to start. And if so where would the studio be?

Not you making the biggest PD I've ever seen and making me want to copy it.. smh.

For now, plots!

Holden and Vanity - Mostly putting this on here because this PD made me realize they'll be in the same year and I can imagine them being an AWFUL combination as teenagers. She's going to be a prim and proper girly girl but also be a sneak and a thief, so I imagine they could be horrible influences on each other. Maybe they could meet before school?

Jenna and Gwen - Gwen is still very interested in the elite sisterhood and definitely wants to be in Jenna's good graces (until she inevitably backstabs her eventually to take her spot as queen b i mean what)

Manaia and Louis - should smooch again, that's all.

Ngawaiata and Isadora - We should get this rivalry off the ground properly!

Daria and Penelope - I think they could be good friends, they seem very similar. We've discussed this before I believe.

Thistle and Emery - Weird combination but I Just realized Emery is also a scout and has been for a bit, so they probably know each other from that. And they're both Ravenclaws, could be something there?

Harley and Odette - I'm almost scared to mention this because I'm pretty sure you did a while ago and I forgot to do anything with it but... imagine... them meeting again... maybe having a fling. What if. Probably terrible idea but what if. We're already reuniting Vivian and Tristan so....

Charlie and Phoebe - Reminder we should get the plot we atlked about up sometime with the family dinner? Mostly reminding myself here haha.

Connor and Lucas - I feel like they should talk. Lucas could probably give him some hard truths/advice, if nothing else it could be fun drama. I feel like they both have complicated feelings about/ for Kas and I think I want to poke at that with a stick. If not, I'd like them to work on their friendship instead?

Last edited:
omg no don't stress at all lmao ditto, i did almost NO rp last ic year so same boat same boat

Jenna & Kaia: LMAO I had the exact same thought when I saw the supers, I'm ABSOLUTELY keen for some conflict between them over that! I love their friendship too, but what's life without a few frienemies :r

Jenna & Niklaus: Oooooh yesssss... I've got plans for Jenna to have a brief terrible fling some time this year, but it's going to be very short-lived & she would LOVE to actually HAVE ball dates :r we can sort something out once I've worked out the timeline of her other fling & see how these two go!

Giulia & Evander: Awww yes they were cute, maybe we can do something later in the year?

Daria & Mila: YES definitely keen for this!

Thistle & Akira: I'm not sure how well Thistle would get along with a girly-girl, I could see this turning into a bit of a disaster but disasters are always fun :r

Emily & Jason: Yeeees def keen for them!

Connor & Kiara: This sounds PERFECT! I missed them too, and he very much needs the nudge to get help & Kiara seems like the perfect person to help out!
Yesss!

Kaia x Jenna: oh totally, especially since Kaia can be really showy and brag about the fact that she won lol, so I think it's something we can totally do once the school year starts? 👀

Jenna x Nik: oh, totally! Can't wait to hear about it then!!!

Giulia x Evander : absolutely!! For the second semester then?

Daria x Mila: yay, finally!

Thistle x Akira: what can be better than disasters to be honest?

Emily x Jason: AMAZING! Totally looking forward to this!

And Connor x Kiara: YES! YES! YES!

So maybe we could start like with two at first and then add the third one? Like we can start maybe with Emily x Jason and Connor x Kiara? And then add on Kaia x Jenna? I totally can start Connor and Kiara?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back