The Horde Approaches.....

@Ainsley Lynch
Lucy & Ivy: very true. Plus at daycare age a couple of years would have been a big difference and Ivy would likely have gone to a nugglebprimanry school when of age. But they could have still met at some ministry event or other.

Manaia & Sky: that is okay. Would you like me to start something for them?

Connor & Lin: do you want me to start something? Any preference for location?

Blake & Selene: they would be interesting. But maybe get a couple of others going first.

William & Lin: i will make a note of it on my to do list.

Kitty & Briar: i am good whenever.

Adelia & Alyce: guess I need to reply to their current date.

Gabriel & Others: fantastic. Would you like me to start. And if so where would the studio be?
Lucy & Ivy: Yeee true! I'm keen to set something up for them at the next scouts thing :D

Manaia & Sky: Maybe we hold off on this one until the semester's underway? Just to space things out a bit timing wise - I'm looking at my to-do list now and going 'oh no' haha

Connor & Linden: Yes pleasse! Connor works in the mall so he's there a lot if that works.

Blake & Selene: Yeeee, happy to put them on the shelf for a bit later.

William & Linden: Sounds perf!

Kitty & Briar: I'll put this one on my to start list then if you're keen? I'm really excited about this lmao

Gabriel & Others: Yes please! His studio is in Wellington, it's called Keystone Ink :D
Not you making the biggest PD I've ever seen and making me want to copy it.. smh.

For now, plots!

Holden and Vanity - Mostly putting this on here because this PD made me realize they'll be in the same year and I can imagine them being an AWFUL combination as teenagers. She's going to be a prim and proper girly girl but also be a sneak and a thief, so I imagine they could be horrible influences on each other. Maybe they could meet before school?

Jenna and Gwen - Gwen is still very interested in the elite sisterhood and definitely wants to be in Jenna's good graces (until she inevitably backstabs her eventually to take her spot as queen b i mean what)

Manaia and Louis - should smooch again, that's all.

Ngawaiata and Isadora - We should get this rivalry off the ground properly!

Daria and Penelope - I think they could be good friends, they seem very similar. We've discussed this before I believe.

Thistle and Emery - Weird combination but I Just realized Emery is also a scout and has been for a bit, so they probably know each other from that. And they're both Ravenclaws, could be something there?

Harley and Odette - I'm almost scared to mention this because I'm pretty sure you did a while ago and I forgot to do anything with it but... imagine... them meeting again... maybe having a fling. What if. Probably terrible idea but what if. We're already reuniting Vivian and Tristan so....

Charlie and Phoebe - Reminder we should get the plot we atlked about up sometime with the family dinner? Mostly reminding myself here haha.

Connor and Lucas - I feel like they should talk. Lucas could probably give him some hard truths/advice, if nothing else it could be fun drama. I feel like they both have complicated feelings about/ for Kas and I think I want to poke at that with a stick. If not, I'd like them to work on their friendship instead?
>:3 at u immediately copying my pd

Holden & Vanity: yes I love this lmao.... keen for them to meet maybe in s2 when they would be getting ready for school stuff?

Jenna & Gwen: IMPOSSIBLE How Dare You jenna would never hang out with a backstabber. No but yes 2 all of this, I'll drop you a line when Ana & I get the sisterhood meeting off the ground?

Manaia & Louis: Agreeeeed, could mayhaps set up some kind of Event Date or something?

Ngawaiata & Isadora: YES the girls are fightingnngngnngggggg........

Daria & Penelope: big yesss, I would love to do something with these two! They seem v well suited as friends.

Thistle & Emery: Ohhhh true they would know each other from scouts! I think she'd be a bit Much for Emery in large doses but they have Being Kinda Weird in common.... he teaches her rats to play gobstones

Harley & Odette: ew no we can never rp them again distusting :r

Charlie & Phoebe: Yeeeeees very keen for that soon lmao

Connor & Lucas: agreeeeeeeeeeee... I'd defs be interested to poke at their whole Things for Kas... Connor doesn't even really know what he feels anymore, he's like.... half still into Kas and half bitter about how everything fell apart. Could be fun to see how their stuff unfolds...

Yesss!

Kaia x Jenna: oh totally, especially since Kaia can be really showy and brag about the fact that she won lol, so I think it's something we can totally do once the school year starts? 👀

Jenna x Nik: oh, totally! Can't wait to hear about it then!!!

Giulia x Evander : absolutely!! For the second semester then?

Daria x Mila: yay, finally!

Thistle x Akira: what can be better than disasters to be honest?

Emily x Jason: AMAZING! Totally looking forward to this!

And Connor x Kiara: YES! YES! YES!

So maybe we could start like with two at first and then add the third one? Like we can start maybe with Emily x Jason and Connor x Kiara? And then add on Kaia x Jenna? I totally can start Connor and Kiara?
Kaia & Jenna: YESSSS I love that! Once the school year starts sounds perf, I'll brainstorm backhanded compliments for Jenna to give :r

Jenna & Nik: Sweet! We're trying to start Jenna & René's awful fling now & it won't last long so we could set something up for these two in the mid/late ic year? or during the fling with rené honestly jenna is Awful

As for the rest that sounds good! I'll put Emily & Jason on my to start list then :D

Holden & Vanity: yes I love this lmao.... keen for them to meet maybe in s2 when they would be getting ready for school stuff?

Jenna & Gwen: IMPOSSIBLE How Dare You jenna would never hang out with a backstabber. No but yes 2 all of this, I'll drop you a line when Ana & I get the sisterhood meeting off the ground?

Manaia & Louis: Agreeeeed, could mayhaps set up some kind of Event Date or something?

Ngawaiata & Isadora: YES the girls are fightingnngngnngggggg........

Daria & Penelope: big yesss, I would love to do something with these two! They seem v well suited as friends.

Thistle & Emery: Ohhhh true they would know each other from scouts! I think she'd be a bit Much for Emery in large doses but they have Being Kinda Weird in common.... he teaches her rats to play gobstones

Harley & Odette: ew no we can never rp them again distusting :r

Charlie & Phoebe: Yeeeeees very keen for that soon lmao

Connor & Lucas: agreeeeeeeeeeee... I'd defs be interested to poke at their whole Things for Kas... Connor doesn't even really know what he feels anymore, he's like.... half still into Kas and half bitter about how everything fell apart. Could be fun to see how their stuff unfolds...
Holden & Vanity sounds good for s2!

Gwen and Jenna we can wait with until there 's some sisterhood stuff!

Manaia & Louis hanging out at Halloween haha or we can do yule ball?

Ngawaiata & Isadora, should we do a thread for them soon?

Daria & Penelope, same for them?

Thistle & Emery, I like this combination but maybe we can do that a bit later?

Harley & Odette :(

Charlie & Phoebe, maybe once break closes and you have fewer wand threads? :p

Connor & Lucas, I'm really keen for this!

Should we do Ngawaiata & Isadora, Daria & Penelope, Connor & Lucas first?

@Amber Chou Wilson

Sounds good! I can start for Daria & Penny meb if u dont mind doing the other two? :*

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back