Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Hey guys,

I had an idea for what could be a fun group thread, and since Halloween is coming up IC, I wanted to toss it out there. I want my third year, Sully, to organize a little fear challenge to take place on Halloween night (likely during/after the feast), which would probably end up being something either like "make your way down this scary corridor in the dungeons" or "go touch this one tree in the forest" etc. I imagine it'd be open to any characters, though probably more likely to have students who are around Sully's age or in his house (and come on this is a very Gryffindor thing).

I was envisioning it as something characters could do solo or in pairs, possibly with interference from other characters if anyone's so inclined, but just something for folks to have fun scaring their characters or testing their bravery/willingness to break some rules.

I wanted to gage interest for that kind of thread or if folks want to help me workshop the idea a bit before Halloween hits IC 👻 Thoughts?

Oh my god, this sounds so cool!! I'd totally be into this, and I think Samantha would be too! This Is a really awesome idea!

:D

That sounds so good! Zennon could help organise, he’s a parselmouth and has a boomslang he hangs out with that might be fun :r

Daintree would certainly offer to help him out!

Aisa would tell him it's a bad idea if that's what you need? :p

Also I have several chars who would definitely try it, Jasper or Emma would want to take the challenge.

Both Luxen and Edward would be in on participating. I could also see Luxen trying to sabotage participants instead if that's something your interested.

To everyone with chars who want to participate yessss gooood :shifty:
@Zennon Baros I could definitely see Sully maybe recruiting Zennon's help once he finds out about him being a parseltongue. Having a snake about could definitely up the spooky factor! (Zennon would also be welcome to participate too)

@Stefan Archer I'm thinking with the number of Slytherins offering to assist, especially Daintree, perhaps it should be a dungeon fear challenge.

@Luxen Silverback II Luxen's 100% welcome to try to scare folks however you can imagine, he could also participate and scare people too :r

@Amber Chou Wilson Aisa is welcome to come watch it be a terrible idea if she wants :p

Anyone with prefects/teachers or school creatures/ghosts is also welcome, but if you're planning on busting them, maybe we can wait till everyone's had a chance before unleashing that chaos..

To everyone with chars who want to participate yessss gooood :shifty:
@Zennon Baros I could definitely see Sully maybe recruiting Zennon's help once he finds out about him being a parseltongue. Having a snake about could definitely up the spooky factor! (Zennon would also be welcome to participate too)
Bh this point I think everyone knows he’s a parselmouth! He wears a badge :p

I think if Evan heard about this, IC, she would absolutely not want to participate BUT- if someone she considered a friend was participating, she would trail along behind and be all worried and fussing over everything trying to make sure people aren't getting hurt or into trouble, until she saw a few people participating and then she would probably make an attempt at the task, after seeing everyone else get all caught up in the excitement.

It would depend on who else becomes involved, but if one of her friends tells her they're participating she will hover like a worried parent, until she got caught up in the excitement of it all.

I personally love the sound of this, if Sigurd heard of it he would be interested depending on the location or task, perhaps!

I can help from Jenna to^^

The time is now, folks, come, be scared:

(And if anything is clunky or unclear, etc, or if you'd like to godmod/rp something with Sully please let me know)

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back