Smile and say. happy birthday HNZ

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
It is HNZ's 17th birthday. can you believe it?
As is a long standing tradition on HNZ it is time to celebrate, smile and say happy birthday and snap a picture to share.

We understand that you may not want to show your face to us or the wider web and that is perfectly fine. You can hide your picture from non members using the [hide] [/hide] or [hidereply] [/hidereply] code. If you are still nervous about sharing your photo you can still join in the party and post a picture of your HNZ birthday celebration be it cake, balloons, card or a party hat.

just remember if your picture contains anyone other than just yourself, please make sure that you've received their permission before posting.

without further delay. here we go.

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Last edited:
Snapchat continues to save me from having to make an effort in pictures xD
YUP thanks for the reminder :lol: And thank you snapchat for filters!! Hahah
Hidden content

I don't have snapchat, or a smile, but I do have cupcakes from the supermarket and I just got the grey in my hair covered.

20220512_210913.jpg

I realize my eyes look kinda weird but they're just like that/the bags are permanent lol

Happy birthday, HNZ! It's still hard to believe I'm back here after so many years and also that this site is still going but that says a lot about the sheer dedication of the incredible site staff. :wub:

Yes, Snapchat filters do wonders.

Hidden content

Taking a picture with my rats turned out to be harder than I thought it would be =)) especially as they didn't want to get up

Hidden content

oFQbHzZ.jpg

Happy Birthday HNZ! (It took awhile to post this because I seriously hate pictures).
*Edited out my significant other who was totally done with my ridiculous poses at the exhibit.

I keep meaning to take a pic for this when I'm actually Dressed Nicely and then forgetting, so here's a significantly less nice pic I got quickly after moving a bunch of boxes this arvo!

Hidden content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back