Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys!
So, as you may have noticed in the last week my activity on the site got a lot more reduced than usual. The reason why is because in the past week, since I was accepted in college, I had to find an apartment, move in, start getting used to college classes which is awful! I'm used to being the smartest and these people seem like they swallowed encyclopaedias! so it has been a busy week.
I probably won't be as active but I'll try to be a little consistent, I'll prioritise important dates such as quidditch games and stuff and will do some classes so my presence will still be noticeable and because Slytherins need that trampoline! other roleplays will take me a bit more to answer but I'll try to answer them at least once a week.
Hope everyone's safe xxx

Ruben, are you basically Beckett IRL? :r Jk don't worry, that feeling of no longer being the expert in class when you get to college is normal. Just think, you'll have the opportunity to challenge yourself so much more and learn with other like-minded people :hug:

Thanks for listening to my pep talk

That is quite a quick turnaround! Take care of yourself and we will see you around the site :D

That feeling is definitely very, very, very normal. When I first got to uni it made me seriously wonder what I was even doing there, but you'll be fine! Good luck with it all!

Hahahahah I definitely am part-Beckett, not as obsessive about studying and getting good grades. I honestly hate studying and I don't do it but somehow I do have awesome gradesxD

Honestly same here, I already did wonder what the heck I was doing there, can't tell you how much I related to that post=))

Best of luck with settling into college!

CONGRATS ON GETTING ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE! This graduating college senior is proud.

Real life comes first as always. You are are capable and stay confident!

Huge congrats, Ruben! Take your time getting settled, everything will still be here when you have the time 👏

Congrats Ruben, and best of luck with getting settled and adjusting to your new schedule!

Omg! You're going to have the time of your life (or hate it, but I'm SURE you'll love it!)

Have fun and good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back