Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Siobhan ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
HI ALL I've had this idea for years and I keep not making it happen, so now's the time.

I know a lot of us with prof characters use PBs who have had quite long careers in the spotlight, which means generally there are a lot of older photos etc we don't ever get the chance to use. So I thought it would be fun to get a group of profs/Hogwarts staff together and have them all go to Halloween as 'myself 10/20 years ago'? It'd be quite fun to do a really big group costume, so the more the merrier!

aWJqo7G.jpg

baby kahurangi says pls come to Halloween with me :V

Oooh Mallory would go

Omg! This sounds like a great idea! I can defs see Quinn liking the idea and wanting to join in hehe!

Ahaha, this is so fun, Rowan. I didn't think either of my profs could join, but I have since found a Horrific picture for Angel so he's definitely coming. Maybe Maris also but I'll have to ponder that...

Also, are we talking like, using aging potions/magic for the effect or just saying they're dressing up?

Also, are we talking like, using aging potions/magic for the effect or just saying they're dressing up?
I was picturing de-aging/glamour magic of some variety, but if people would be more comfortable just saying it's a costume that's totally cool too!!

I LOVE this idea!! I can imagine them using a de-aging potion. Landon would definitely be in on it ^_^

Elvera is in. Maybe a little more than ten years younger.

xD Same for Cyndi! She's about to be 50 :o
How are they that old. It should be illegal. I remember when it was condos first year teaching straight after graduating.

as a side I am thinking of making elvera maybe late teens. Maybe her seventh year style.

omg I just thought. Imagine if one of the students doesn’t realise someone is a professor and starts to flirt with them. It will be so awkward can someone please do it.

omg I just thought. Imagine if one of the students doesn’t realise someone is a professor and starts to flirt with them. It will be so awkward can someone please do it.
lmao OH NO the POOR KID =)) the professor would need to shut it down IMMEDIATELY

I'm late to the party but Matt is in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back