Eleanor Kingsley

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Hi, people!

I'd love to rp more, and to do that, I need some plots. I have a few characters I've been neglecting that I'd like to start with, but if you have a personal request for a different character, let me know. :)

HcHz.gif

Eleanor Kingsley
2nd year Slytherin
Eleanor is the youngest child and only girl of Professor Cyndi Kingsley and Cameron Kingsley. Because her dad was the minister for most of her childhood, she grew up in the spotlight, and she really enjoys being the center of the attention. Eleanor is very outgoing and friendly, but she's also bossy. She has had her father's attention all to herself since he retired from the ministry, and she has him wrapped around her little finger meaning she is very spoiled. Eleanor (like the rest of her family) loves quidditch, and she plans to try out of the team this year. I was negligent last IC year, but she does care about school and her grades. She needs friends and enemies. She's too young for a love life, but I'd be interested in planning a future love life for her.

nPU9HNWrC4Qw7dcJAzZnFRX2e80So7OlyVojPngckIVbZ-7SRBAnNH60lqewd0g0CpT8ZlHfChg94lDrw2QxhziwG8-LEuvN_LeU4bOsjmS730pfA7ET_XhrIwoNjkoeiu5XcwbcbzhNHGQK5IqbuHylMFZRxWx5VW8

Noah Kingsley
Auror in training
21 years old

Noah Kingsley graduated from HNZ several years ago. He took a year off of school to travel, and then he joined the ministry to train as an Auror. He's pretty serious and reserved until you get to know him. He's a very kind person and loyal to a fault. He believes very strongly in what's fair and just which is part of why he wanted to be an Auror in the first place. Noah has not had much in way of romantic relationships. He dated one girl for a long time and she broke his heart. I'm up for ideas. Love life, friends, enemies, drama....bring it on.

tumblr_mc4pvbDZis1r9ijxto1_500.gif

Jemma Potter
Quidditch Player
18 years old

Jemma Potter is one of my favorites, and she's been sorely misused by me. Jemma is the daughter of the late Kiera Kaster and James Potter. Her dad disappeared before she was born, her mother died during her first year, and her stepfather developed a drinking problem after Kiera's death which means she grew up with very little parental involvement. Carter always spoiled her and allowed her to have whatever she wanted. She's been somewhat watched by her aunt and uncle, but now she has complete freedom being out on her own. Jemma is the life of the party type of girl. She is spontaneous, energetic, fun, and bright. On the opposite side, she's never really felt like she belonged anywhere. Jemma cared very little for school because she always knew she wanted to be a professional quidditch player. She is not interested is anything serious. I'd like her to have a wide range of love interests- boys and girls- that are nothing serious. I'm up for ideas or trying to change her mind. She could also use a close friend or two. Her closest friends are Jacob and Brayden.

5f535bb3fd76cc285b36c06b6d888f53.gif

Cameron Kingsley
Former Minister of Magic
Age 48

Cameron Kingsley is well-known in New Zealand as the former minister. He is extremely loyal to those he loves, and he's quite enjoying his free time. In addition to his daughter, Cameron has been caring for his late sister's kids as Carter is unable to do so at the moment. He cares deeply about the country, so much so that his career was one of the factors to ruining his marriage to Cyndi Kingsley. They have been divorced for about five years, so I think he would be open to the idea of dating someone. He could also use some friends.

Those are my main ones I'd like to get plots for, but I'll take requests for other characters if you have ideas. Feel free to post here or to pm me.

Hey Kait!! :D

I have Flavio Morales who is also an Auror in training, and I believe he and Noah were in the same year at Hogwarts?? Anyway since Noah and Flavio are the same age and are both training to be Aurors at the same time, I love the idea of them becoming work friends, and possibly having a drink together on the weekends and such. Let me know what you think!

Hi Kait! :)

I have Emori Pourroulis that I can offer as a friend or enemy or both to Eleanor (I guess it depends on how they interact xD ). They’re roommates, Emori is competitive when it comes to studying, and she’s pretty blunt and outspoken. At the same time she’s really loyal to her friends and would do anything for them. She likes adventure, and sport, so like Eleanor she’s planning to try out for the team this year.
Could throw them in a plot maybe in the dorms and see how it goes?

Let me know what you think!

Hey Kait!

I could offer Mackenzie Dawson for Eleanor. Mackenzie is spoiled in material things but lacks attention when she's at home so she's got a bit of an attitude. I honestly have no idea whether they'd get along or not but I think it could be fun to throw them together and see?

I also have Peyton Wright who I could offer for Noah since she could definitely use some more friends. She's 21 so I figure they were in the same year at school as well (although I've heavily neglected her at that time oops). She's a musician and in general just a kind, fun person to be around. I'd be up for them being friends or possibly something more so whatever you want!

@Eleanor Kingsley Hey Kait! Tilly is my only student. I'd be happy to have her interact with Eleanor. She's also trying to make it onto her house Quidditch team and is on the pitch a lot these days. I'm down for anything.

As for the other adult characters, I don't know if I have any that would fit well, but I need to think about it more ^_^

Hey Kait!

I thought Jenna and Patrick were cute when they had a thing for that little while, so maybe we can expand on that? It doesn't have to last too long, but we can always see how it goes. Patrick doesn't have a final yet so it's always an option, but it would be good to expand on their relationship first.

For Noah I have Gwen Owens-Lee who just graduated. I feel like they could really get along. Gwen loves to travel and is a very open person. She is also very energetic and loyal. He might find her a little bit full on at first but I think after a while if they get to know each other they could be friends or maybe more? I would be interested in seeing how they get along.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Hey, Kait!

Noah Kingsley and Rebeca could be friends? She have 21 years old and she works Minestry of magic.

@Samuel Phillips That sounds good! I'm pretty sure they were friendly in school, so I could see them being friends.

@Amy Rosemary I'd love to try them together and see how it goes. Do you want to start something or would you like for me to do it?

@Chloe Thompson I'd like to try both of those. Not sure if Eleanor and Mackenzie will get along, but it's worth a shot. Noah could use more fun people in his life. He tends to be too serious.

@Tilly Drage Amanda :hug: I think a quidditch practice sounds like fun. Is Tilly Estrella's daughter?

@Professor Landon Carter I'd love to flesh Jemma and Patrick's relationship out more. We can see how they do together. Definitely interested in Noah and Gwen as friends, and we can see how it goes to see if it might be something more.

@Jenna Jusantrea Sure! That would be good!

I can start post. But where?

@Eleanor Kingsley Tilly is Estrella's niece. ^_^ All of Estrella's children are adults now (late 20s, so if you have anyone in that age range, let's talk!) I could start something next week?

Hi Kait!

I have Lillith for Eleanor, as a potential frenemy(?) Lillith's been in the spotlight for a lot of her life, especially in the muggle world, as her father's a famous actor. She's very sweet and nice to everyone, which I think in some cases could start annoying people. If Eleanor is the type to get annoyed easily, then I think they could head butts a bit. Lillith would be very nice to her, as she would probably not notice Eleanor's actually trying to be mean to her. Anyways, let me know what you think! :)

@Professor Landon Carter I'd love to flesh Jemma and Patrick's relationship out more. We can see how they do together. Definitely interested in Noah and Gwen as friends, and we can see how it goes to see if it might be something more.
Yay okay! What's Jemma up to at the moment? Is she still in New Zealand? I can start an rp for them somewhere.

Did you want to start an RP for Gwen and Noah? It doesn't really matter where you start it, Gwen is always out and about ^_^

I don’t mind starting something if you want! Might be a little slow once the rp is started as I’m a bit busy for the next few days but should be good to go after that :)

Kaaaait!

I got Giselle for Eleanor. If you need drama or just some stuff. Giselle will not like her because Eleanor’s like for quidditch. Perhaps am dorm thing they are the same age I think?

For Noah I got Evangeline as we spoke of before. Both working at MOM and same age. They met before and were kind of cute, perhaps continue with this. Evangeline kind of has an crush on him.

Also the girl who broke his heart (oops) Evelyn I’m curious how he thinks of her now after some time. And if they can ever come on good terms again.

So we discussed that James and Noah are already friends, they almost definitely will patrol together sometimes because as much as he'd like to James can't work with Geo ALL the time. We do something auror related for them?

I also want to rp Eleanor with my second year Slytherin, James Woodlock II. James will be trying out for Quidditch too so maybe they could have a friendly rivalry if they both make it, or even if one does and the other doesn't that could be a fun dynamic. James is a very confident and self assured person, unlike Eleanor he isn't used to attention as he is a triplet who was mostly raised by his elder sister due to his dad spiraling following his mothers death and then throwing himself into work. They could be interesting friends, they could be fun to consider for something romantic at some point too, how serious and how long I think would ultimately depend on how their friendship develops.

Sorry! I was out of town and things got a little crazy with my family. I'm good now.

@Tilly Drage Got it! I'm down for that. Lyra and Link are probably my closest to Estrella's kids, and their grandmother married Kalif Styx so does that make them family?

@Lillith Montgomery I think it would be fun to see where that goes.

@Professor Landon Carter Jemma is playing Quidditch professionally, so I think she could be anywhere at this point. If you start it, I'll reply :) I'll start something for Noah and Gwen this weekend.

@Charlotte Harper I would be cool with having Noah and Evangeline meet again, or having him run into Evelyn. He's changed so that could be interesting.

@James Cade You know I'm down for James and Noah patrolling. I think they have potential for a nice bromance. I'm also down for James and Eleanor. Let's rp and see where it goes.

Hey Kait
i have willow. I am pretty sure after seven years in the same dorm she would be friends with Jemma. otherwise, we could see how she and Noah work as friends, colleagues, or if they mash well together we could try them on a date (or would that be weird as she is his brothers friend).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back