Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Larch Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Okay I want to get this out of the way before uni starts so I know exactly what I'm doing when, so here we go! Also going to limit it to two or three plots per person because, well, then I won't get overwhelmed. You can offer more, and I can choose, but three is my hard limit. Also I don't know how to make tables look tidy so sorry about the unevenness.

Students
29684.jpg

Lucy Montague
Fourth Year
33190.jpg

Kyousuke Kurosawa
Third Year
Bright, cheerful and a lover of the outdoors, Lucy loves meeting new people and making friends. However, this year things have been more difficult at home. Lucy’s putting on a brave face, but underneath it she’s hiding something painful.

Looking for: friends, more with her current friends, potentially crushes/romantic interests (females only, but open to unrequited crushes too)
Studious to a fault and lover of the dramatic arts, Kyousuke is an interesting, somewhat closed-off character. He is trying his best to be the best at school. His youngest sister has just started and he’s nervous she’s going to embarrass him.

Looking for: friends, more with his current friends, rivals.
33416.jpg

Aroha Blenheim
Third Year
35240.jpg

Rosalind Montgomery
Second Year
Aroha’s adventurous, a little lackadaisical when it comes to her studies, and loves quidditch. She was very disappointed to not make the team but this year she’s determined! (We’ll see how that goes). She’s loud, likes to look out for people and is potentially great if you have a character who needs a bubbly friend to help them get out of their comfort zone.​

Looking for: stuff with her friends, new friends if you want, someone to butt heads with.​
Loves gardening and reading more than anything, but glad to be at Hogwarts. Can be a bit pushy, but means well. I honestly haven’t developed her very much so I’m open to anything with her. Sky’s the limit, anything goes.​
39399.jpg

Kanako Kurosawa
First Year
Kanako is Kyousuke’s younger sister. She’s cool-tempered and determined and loves novelty more than anything. A little bit restless, she isn’t the type to necessarily stay true to her friends but likes to move about with different people all the time. She loves to bake – while magic is very cool to her she’d much rather be baking at any given opportunity. She also plays taiko drums and she loves to be loud at that.

Looking for: people for her to be friends with for now (but potentially abandon at some point. Let me know if you want a more permanent friendship or one that falls apart, though they could be long or short term, it’s up to you).

Adults
19767.jpg

Demetrius Wagner, 19
34105.jpg

Professor Shiori Nakamura
Freshly out of Hogwarts, Demetrius is trying to find his place in the world while still feeling the pressure from his parents to succeed. Rich, but finding independence for the first time. Intending for him to be a magical zoologist.

Looking for: continuing friendships, making new ones. Not available for romance.
In his second year of professor-ship. Just putting him out there, if anyone wants a mentor figure or just wanting professor friendships (I can’t imagine Shiori being enemies with someone but if you really want that I can be open to it).

Hiya!

Tori and Kanako already got off to an interesting start, we could probably do something with that!

As for Demetrius, he's just met Kakeru, who could def use some friends, they'd be kinda long distance friends at first, but I'm down if you're willing?

Hellooooo! (I will get to the Lucy and Audrey thread soon, lol).

Don't have a whole lot extra to offer beyond that, I have ideas for Miranda but not sure how well that would work with either Aroha or Kyousuke, but I do have Ruth for Kanako? They're new dormmates and Ruth is fairly easygoing and will certainly try to be on good terms with everyone. She's the type to suck up a bit and hype up her friends/people around her (which helps throw the spotlight on them and off her so she can slack off). Certainly wants to get along with everybody since that's smarter than making enemies, could be interesting if Kanako ditches her dormmates. Or potentially the kind of friendship where they're both at least sort of aware it's pretty superficial and neither would stick their neck out for the other. Could be an interesting dynamic, anyway. :r

Hi Sarah!

Adorah x Shiori - Since she's back this year, would you want to do a meeting each other thread in one of their offices set like right before school starts back?

Beatrice x Rosalind - Beatrice is one of my new first years, and she'll be venturing outside of just her twin and wanting to make new friends. She's muggleborn, a little naive, and is used to being pushed around by her other twin so it would make sense if she gravitated towards something similar? We could do a meeting thread and see how it goes?

Tempest x Lucy - So, Tempest and Lucy are probably aware of each other since they're just a year apart, but I don't think they've interacted. But I've really only had Tempest being mean to people xD so it may be an adventure of her trying to be nice to someone (and maybe developing a crush because Lucy would be different from what she is used to, but I'm not sure where Tempest falls romantically yet). Thoughts?

Sarah!!!

I would love to develop the Lucies' (lucys? lucii?) friendship a bit more, if your Lucy needs someone to talk to. They're such a cute duo & my Lucy definitely looks up to her. She can still be a bit immature at times so she might not be the best emotional support but she would definitely try (and bad emotional support could be fun to explore anyway :r )

Maybe an odd one, but if you're interested in Demetrius exploring different branches of his career path one of my older characters, William Kaimarama, is a Magiconservationist which is a job I invented :r He essentially does the kind of stuff regular conservation workers do but with a magical twist (making sure invasive tentacula don't decimate kiwi breeding grounds, keeping kneazles away from kērērū, that sort of thing) so it's a different branch of the magizoology field, but if it's something you think Demetrius would be keen to explore William is around!

Hey, I know you already replied to my PD but it's my turn :r

I'll just offer one idea so we don't both get overwhelmed, but I know Lucy and Vanity had a bad start and I kind of want to see that continue :p maybe they could run into each other again and have a mutual dislike? Or a one sided dislike from Vanity's side, which is also entirely possible.

Hiiii!

Kyousuke x Summer: because I love them and their unexpectedly nice dynamic. She's got a very similar problem with her younger brother joining her at school as well.

Rosalind x Ambrose: I feel like he's just an easy person to get along with and want to do more with him (although he does have a strong dislike towards gardening/herbology anything to do with that so perhaps when it comes to that they might not hit it off as easily)

Demetrius x Kiara: did they have time to talk things through back at school? Did they now? Did it change their dynamic? Plenty of different directions we can choose to take but fun either way.

Hello!

Three things

One is just for Lucy and Enoch, enoch also has a thing which he's keeping secret - so we can just continue to see how they bond, and maybe they'll become friends and confide in each other.

Rosalind and Magne - I think they had a thread together before and were pretty sweet, so we could continue them, do a new thread for them?

Kanako and Winnie - i think they could be fun as Winnie also sees friends as a means to an end, so they could both become friends out of opportunity and necessity and both ditch each other in the future?

So many! This is going to be a long one, sorry. Let's gooo~

Hiya!

Tori and Kanako already got off to an interesting start, we could probably do something with that!

As for Demetrius, he's just met Kakeru, who could def use some friends, they'd be kinda long distance friends at first, but I'm down if you're willing?
Yes to both! I'm enjoying Tori and Kanako a lot so let's do more with them once term starts up. I'm thinking they just run into each other around the school somewhere and recognise each other, since atm they both don't know they're both going to Hogwarts and both first years (you know, either of them could easily be 10 rather than 11, ectera.) That's how I'm vibing with it at least.

For Demetrius and Kakeru, I'll keep messaging since we're doing that anyway lol.

Don't have a whole lot extra to offer beyond that, I have ideas for Miranda but not sure how well that would work with either Aroha or Kyousuke, but I do have Ruth for Kanako? They're new dormmates and Ruth is fairly easygoing and will certainly try to be on good terms with everyone. She's the type to suck up a bit and hype up her friends/people around her (which helps throw the spotlight on them and off her so she can slack off). Certainly wants to get along with everybody since that's smarter than making enemies, could be interesting if Kanako ditches her dormmates. Or potentially the kind of friendship where they're both at least sort of aware it's pretty superficial and neither would stick their neck out for the other. Could be an interesting dynamic, anyway. :r
Oh that does sound interesting. I like the idea that they're friends but they both know it's not really a proper 'friendship' persay, it's just something superficial. Interested in giving that one a go and seeing where they land. There's a first year Slytherin girl's dorm thread going atm but of course we can do something beyond that. Something in the common room or maybe the house table before classes start is what I'm thinking.

Adorah x Shiori - Since she's back this year, would you want to do a meeting each other thread in one of their offices set like right before school starts back?

Beatrice x Rosalind - Beatrice is one of my new first years, and she'll be venturing outside of just her twin and wanting to make new friends. She's muggleborn, a little naive, and is used to being pushed around by her other twin so it would make sense if she gravitated towards something similar? We could do a meeting thread and see how it goes?

Tempest x Lucy - So, Tempest and Lucy are probably aware of each other since they're just a year apart, but I don't think they've interacted. But I've really only had Tempest being mean to people xD so it may be an adventure of her trying to be nice to someone (and maybe developing a crush because Lucy would be different from what she is used to, but I'm not sure where Tempest falls romantically yet). Thoughts?
Ohh I like these! Definitely keen to see where they all go. I can start the Shiori one if you like in Adorah's office, he is the type to go and say hello and introduce himself.

Keen to try Beatrice and Rosalind, as well as seeing how Tempest and Lucy go. Lucy is a bit prejudiced against Slytherins but she's changing her tune, so that would actually be really interesting to explore how they interact with each other. Both Rosalind and Lucy are likely to be found outdoors, but also in the library. So one thread could be outdoors, the other in the library is basically what I'm saying. Unless you have other ideas.

I would love to develop the Lucies' (lucys? lucii?) friendship a bit more, if your Lucy needs someone to talk to. They're such a cute duo & my Lucy definitely looks up to her. She can still be a bit immature at times so she might not be the best emotional support but she would definitely try (and bad emotional support could be fun to explore anyway :r )

Maybe an odd one, but if you're interested in Demetrius exploring different branches of his career path one of my older characters, William Kaimarama, is a Magiconservationist which is a job I invented :r He essentially does the kind of stuff regular conservation workers do but with a magical twist (making sure invasive tentacula don't decimate kiwi breeding grounds, keeping kneazles away from kērērū, that sort of thing) so it's a different branch of the magizoology field, but if it's something you think Demetrius would be keen to explore William is around!
Yes to the Lucys! (I'm going with that one haha). Bad emotional support actually does sound interesting but we'll see how it goes, I'm just keen to throw them in a thread and see what happens because that's always fun.

Oh snap that's actually a really cool career. I'm definitely down for Demetrius to potentially do that!

I'll just offer one idea so we don't both get overwhelmed, but I know Lucy and Vanity had a bad start and I kind of want to see that continue :p maybe they could run into each other again and have a mutual dislike? Or a one sided dislike from Vanity's side, which is also entirely possible.
Oh, I think Lucy holds grudges a bit more than she lets on so she definitely still doesn't like Vanity for that one encounter they had. But Lucy is also terminally nice so it's a really interesting dynamic. I'm definitely keen to throw them into a thread again. Does Vanity take potions? Maybe they're forced to do something together like tidy up the potions classroom.

Kyousuke x Summer: because I love them and their unexpectedly nice dynamic. She's got a very similar problem with her younger brother joining her at school as well.

Rosalind x Ambrose: I feel like he's just an easy person to get along with and want to do more with him (although he does have a strong dislike towards gardening/herbology anything to do with that so perhaps when it comes to that they might not hit it off as easily)

Demetrius x Kiara: did they have time to talk things through back at school? Did they now? Did it change their dynamic? Plenty of different directions we can choose to take but fun either way.
Yes! I love Kyousuke and Summer, sorry I dropped the ball a bit on the thread from last IC year. Definitely can do more with them. Maybe a thread where they talk about their break in the Slytherin common room?

We can give Rosalind and Ambrose a go for sure. I think they met on the train in first year? *checks* Yes, they did! So they sort of know each other anyway. Might actually be interesting for them to become friends and then for Ambrose to find out she loves gardening/herbology. Then see if that brings conflict or not, I don't know. Just throwing ideas out there.

Oh yes there's a lot to think about there. We can say they made up at school, but for drama I could say Demetrius feels extra bad about it still and he sometimes comes across a little too careful around her? Is that the sort of thing Kiara would notice and care about? I'm feeling like I still want some drama out of them for some reason haha. Let me know what you think.

One is just for Lucy and Enoch, enoch also has a thing which he's keeping secret - so we can just continue to see how they bond, and maybe they'll become friends and confide in each other.

Rosalind and Magne - I think they had a thread together before and were pretty sweet, so we could continue them, do a new thread for them?

Kanako and Winnie - i think they could be fun as Winnie also sees friends as a means to an end, so they could both become friends out of opportunity and necessity and both ditch each other in the future?
Ohh intriguing! I like Lucy and Enoch, I think they should definitely continue to do stuff and see how it goes. Maybe Lucy invites Enoch for a study session, that could be their next thread together?

Yeah I really liked Rosalind and Magne. We could do a catch-up thread after break where they talk about how their break went.

I like that idea. Could be something long term as well for the drama of it, like they're friends for the first two or three years and then ditch the other. But we could definitely do a thread now and have them be really superficial to each other.

So many! This is going to be a long one, sorry. Let's gooo~

Yes to both! I'm enjoying Tori and Kanako a lot so let's do more with them once term starts up. I'm thinking they just run into each other around the school somewhere and recognise each other, since atm they both don't know they're both going to Hogwarts and both first years (you know, either of them could easily be 10 rather than 11, ectera.) That's how I'm vibing with it at least.

For Demetrius and Kakeru, I'll keep messaging since we're doing that anyway lol.
I think it would be really funny to have a running gag of Tori and Kanako just constantly running into each other everywhere they go xD

Like short little rps that don't specifically do anything except establish the fact they keep running into each other and then we can kind of see where they go from there as it goes?

Yes to the Lucys! (I'm going with that one haha). Bad emotional support actually does sound interesting but we'll see how it goes, I'm just keen to throw them in a thread and see what happens because that's always fun.

Oh snap that's actually a really cool career. I'm definitely down for Demetrius to potentially do that!
hell yessssss

For the Lucysyssysysys do you wanna wait until the semester is going or is there a particular time of year you wanna kick off her emotional stuff?

For Demetrius & William he could be doing some kinda internship thing? If you're keen for that I'd be happy to start a thread for 'em!

Ohh intriguing! I like Lucy and Enoch, I think they should definitely continue to do stuff and see how it goes. Maybe Lucy invites Enoch for a study session, that could be their next thread together?

Yeah I really liked Rosalind and Magne. We could do a catch-up thread after break where they talk about how their break went.

I like that idea. Could be something long term as well for the drama of it, like they're friends for the first two or three years and then ditch the other. But we could definitely do a thread now and have them be really superficial to each other.

Yeah, i think that works for Lucy and enoch as well as the other two.

We have one thread on the go already, so we could do one more, maybe the first years one? And then in a bit do the rosalid and magne one?

Hello Sarah.
humm i have a few ideas i can offer.

for Lucy i can offer Hugo Stark-West as a friend. he also has not had an ideal home life growing up. but things are more settled now.

for Aroha i have ivy Cullen she sounds a little like her. a whirlwind in the bottle, and Ivy Is also going to try and get onto the quidditch team this year.

for Rosalind i can also offer Ivy Cullen they are room mates and i would assume also friends. though you may find Ivy is a lot more on the go, always doing something fun or having an adventure.

I think it would be really funny to have a running gag of Tori and Kanako just constantly running into each other everywhere they go xD

Like short little rps that don't specifically do anything except establish the fact they keep running into each other and then we can kind of see where they go from there as it goes?
I kind of love that a lot. We can potentially alternate who starts the thread as well, so it's one of them minding their own business and then bam! the other appears. This amuses me greatly haha.

hell yessssss

For the Lucysyssysysys do you wanna wait until the semester is going or is there a particular time of year you wanna kick off her emotional stuff?

For Demetrius & William he could be doing some kinda internship thing? If you're keen for that I'd be happy to start a thread for 'em!
Hmm good question. You know what, I might even wait until semester 2 if that works. I hadn't planned it properly but now you've prompted me, I think I know what I'm doing a bit better. I can start that one when it comes to it.

That sounds great! I'm keen for a thread with Demetrius and William.

Yeah, i think that works for Lucy and enoch as well as the other two.

We have one thread on the go already, so we could do one more, maybe the first years one? And then in a bit do the rosalid and magne one?
Okay, yep. That makes sense. I could start the first years one, and you the other? Or the other way round, I don't mind.

for Lucy i can offer Hugo Stark-West as a friend. he also has not had an ideal home life growing up. but things are more settled now.

for Aroha i have ivy Cullen she sounds a little like her. a whirlwind in the bottle, and Ivy Is also going to try and get onto the quidditch team this year.

for Rosalind i can also offer Ivy Cullen they are room mates and i would assume also friends. though you may find Ivy is a lot more on the go, always doing something fun or having an adventure.
Yep, those sound good! I think Hugo and Lucy definitely know of each other (they interacted once I think?) so honestly Lucy would probably start a conversation up if she just noticed him in the common room or something. So potentially you could start that one?

I'd love to see how Aroha and Ivy get on. I could start that one if you like.

Yeah, I imagine Rosalind and Ivy are friends, or at least on good terms. Maybe Ivy convinces Rosalind to do something a bit adventurous? I've had Rosalind in the forbidden forest before, so maybe not that, but maybe they sneak out at night or something? Just throwing out ideas lol.

I kind of love that a lot. We can potentially alternate who starts the thread as well, so it's one of them minding their own business and then bam! the other appears. This amuses me greatly haha.
I'm down to start the first one if you want?

Okay, yep. That makes sense. I could start the first years one, and you the other? Or the other way round, I don't mind.
I'm happy to start the other at some future point

Yes! I love Kyousuke and Summer, sorry I dropped the ball a bit on the thread from last IC year. Definitely can do more with them. Maybe a thread where they talk about their break in the Slytherin common room?

We can give Rosalind and Ambrose a go for sure. I think they met on the train in first year? *checks* Yes, they did! So they sort of know each other anyway. Might actually be interesting for them to become friends and then for Ambrose to find out she loves gardening/herbology. Then see if that brings conflict or not, I don't know. Just throwing ideas out there.

Oh yes there's a lot to think about there. We can say they made up at school, but for drama I could say Demetrius feels extra bad about it still and he sometimes comes across a little too careful around her? Is that the sort of thing Kiara would notice and care about? I'm feeling like I still want some drama out of them for some reason haha. Let me know what you think.

Kyousuke x Summer: sounds like a plan!

Rosalind x Ambrose: I totally forgot about that yes - I think that's be a fun route to take, it'd be interesting to see how he'd deal with a friend being all excited about something he strongly dislikes

Demetrius x Kiara: definitely up for things still being a weird, I could see Kiara having been quite easy at forgiving him but then that could be a reason for him to still feel bad about it? I think if he's being too careful around her she'd definitely notice and would probably refrain from mentioning it until it would eventually become too much :r

Oh, I think Lucy holds grudges a bit more than she lets on so she definitely still doesn't like Vanity for that one encounter they had. But Lucy is also terminally nice so it's a really interesting dynamic. I'm definitely keen to throw them into a thread again. Does Vanity take potions? Maybe they're forced to do something together like tidy up the potions classroom.
I think she does, I don't really do lessons with Vanity but I enroll her in the basic subjects so I can if I want to :p I'd like that!

EDIT: Since you're doing 2 threads from my PD, I can start it?

I'm down to start the first one if you want?
Sounds good!

I'm happy to start the other at some future point
Cool! I'll put the Winnie and Kanako one in my to-start list.

Kyousuke x Summer: sounds like a plan!

Rosalind x Ambrose: I totally forgot about that yes - I think that's be a fun route to take, it'd be interesting to see how he'd deal with a friend being all excited about something he strongly dislikes

Demetrius x Kiara: definitely up for things still being a weird, I could see Kiara having been quite easy at forgiving him but then that could be a reason for him to still feel bad about it? I think if he's being too careful around her she'd definitely notice and would probably refrain from mentioning it until it would eventually become too much :r
Alright, sweet! I'm feeling like starting the Rosalind x Ambrose one if you want to start the other?

And yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking, Demetrius being careful to the point of it getting on Kiara's nerves or something like that. They could meet at the leaky cauldron or something? Would that work? I could start that one if you want.
I think she does, I don't really do lessons with Vanity but I enroll her in the basic subjects so I can if I want to :p I'd like that!

EDIT: Since you're doing 2 threads from my PD, I can start it?
Okay, cool! Yep sounds good.

Hmm good question. You know what, I might even wait until semester 2 if that works. I hadn't planned it properly but now you've prompted me, I think I know what I'm doing a bit better. I can start that one when it comes to it.

That sounds great! I'm keen for a thread with Demetrius and William.
Sure thing! Just hmu whenever you're ready for Lucy times :party:

Here's the thread for Demetrius!

Alright, sweet! I'm feeling like starting the Rosalind x Ambrose one if you want to start the other?

And yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking, Demetrius being careful to the point of it getting on Kiara's nerves or something like that. They could meet at the leaky cauldron or something? Would that work? I could start that one if you want.

That all sounds like a plan! I'll get onto the Kyousuke x Summer one.

Hi Lucy! I can offer Teddy for Lucy, I think he'd pick up pretty quick that she's not herself and try to help. Also Teddy does have a soft spot for Aroha and I think something fun for them would be great too!

Ohh I like these! Definitely keen to see where they all go. I can start the Shiori one if you like in Adorah's office, he is the type to go and say hello and introduce himself.

Keen to try Beatrice and Rosalind, as well as seeing how Tempest and Lucy go. Lucy is a bit prejudiced against Slytherins but she's changing her tune, so that would actually be really interesting to explore how they interact with each other. Both Rosalind and Lucy are likely to be found outdoors, but also in the library. So one thread could be outdoors, the other in the library is basically what I'm saying. Unless you have other ideas.

I'd love if you'd start the Shiori one!

Tempest might actually be venturing into the library more as she comes back so I could start a thread for her and Lucy.

And then we can do outside for Beatrice and Rosalind. I can start that one as well if you're good with those ideas?

Yeah, we can see how we go with the first year dorm thread and them maybe do some more with the Slytherin girls a little bit later on in the semester if you're keen, see how we're going.

Also down for Aine and Demetrius to catch up at some point, despite her being belligerent at the grad party and actively focusing on the muggle world instead for a bit Demetrius is definitely one of the people she'd like to keep in touch with beyond school. Another thing that can be tabled for later on, just making a note of it now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back